Management is not responsible for loss or damage.

aus+uk / uk.current-events.terrorism / Re: Xiden outraged and saddened by hospital attack

SubjectAuthor
* Xiden outraged and saddened by hospital attackJeSSe
+- Re: Xiden outraged and saddened by hospital attackThe Happy Hippy
+* Re: Xiden outraged and saddened by hospital attackJeSSe
|`* Re: Xiden outraged and saddened by hospital attackLoose Cannon
| `- Re: Xiden outraged and saddened by hospital attackThe Happy Hippy
`* Re: Xiden outraged and saddened by hospital attackJeSSe
 `- Re: Xiden outraged and saddened by hospital attackThe Happy Hippy

1
Xiden outraged and saddened by hospital attack

<zjGXM.57363$HwD9.22476@fx11.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=11384&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#11384

Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo...@so.org (JeSSe)
Subject: Xiden outraged and saddened by hospital attack
Date: Tue, 17 Oct 2023 21:14:04 -0400
 by: JeSSe - Wed, 18 Oct 2023 01:14 UTC

Have not made my mind up on this, highly unlikely that anything that
Xiden is told to say will sway me.
We may never know, these are consummate liars on both sides, all sides
shall I say.

I am leaning towards the JOOS not being responsible, because:

* They might be cruel enough to do it but not stupid enough - They
realize the heat a deliberate attack would put on themselves and their
main sugar daddy, USA
* If the JOOS did it to terrify the population and show that hamas truly
has no place to hide, wouldn't it stand to reason that would have said
so ? What advantage does killing a bunch of injured and hiding civilians
give to them ? None, but ,,,,

* It does give hamas an advantage. This strike has inflamed muslim
populations and sent wingnuts into overdrive, if the JOOS didn't do it,
they'll never ever believe it, their minds are made up

Lets see what the Bolshevik intel says, more than likely will absolve
the JOOS [and perhaps rightly], or like with the chinese bio infection,
just claim they don't really know and never will

```````````````````

Biden says he is 'outraged' and 'saddened' by attack on Gaza hospital
that left at least 500 dead as US intelligence works to determine who
was responsible

The al-Ahli hospital in Gaza was hit by an air strike at 7pm on
Tuesday, killing 500 people according to Palestine's health ministry
Hamas, which controls Gaza, blamed Israel, and protests are
breaking out across the Middle East
An IDF spokesman said there was no Israeli attack in the area at
the time, and radars detected outgoing rocket fire at the same moment

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12642571/biden-gaza-hospital-attack-intelligence-responsible-israel-hamas.html

Re: Xiden outraged and saddened by hospital attack

<20231018024302.000056bf@ntlworld.invalid>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=11386&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#11386

From: the.happ...@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Date: Wed, 18 Oct 2023 02:43:02 +0100
 by: The Happy Hippy - Wed, 18 Oct 2023 01:43 UTC

On Tue, 17 Oct 2023 21:14:04 -0400
JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:

> * If the JOOS did it to terrify the population and show that hamas
> truly has no place to hide, wouldn't it stand to reason that would
> have said so ?

Yes, and they perhaps might have, if there hadn't been such a backlash.

They were initially pushing the line that Hamas terrorists were operating at the hospital which removed its protected entity status and allowed then to target it.

So it seems they were going for the "tough shit" angle before deciding that it wasn't them at all once the backlash started.

Re: Xiden outraged and saddened by hospital attack

<eaHXM.72890$tnmf.36450@fx09.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=11387&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#11387

Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo...@so.org (JeSSe)
Date: Tue, 17 Oct 2023 22:12:24 -0400
 by: JeSSe - Wed, 18 Oct 2023 02:12 UTC

JeSSe wrote:
> Have not made my mind up on this, highly unlikely that anything that
> Xiden is told to say will sway me.
> We may never know, these are consummate liars on both sides, all sides
> shall I say.
>
> I am leaning towards the JOOS not being responsible, because:
>
> * They might be cruel enough to do it but not stupid enough - They
> realize the heat a deliberate attack would put on themselves and their
> main sugar daddy, USA
> * If the JOOS did it to terrify the population and show that hamas truly
> has no place to hide, wouldn't it stand to reason that would have said
> so ? What advantage does killing a bunch of injured and hiding civilians
> give to them ? None, but ,,,,
>
> * It does give hamas an advantage. This strike has inflamed muslim
> populations and sent wingnuts into overdrive, if the JOOS didn't do it,
> they'll never ever believe it, their minds are made up
>
> Lets see what the Bolshevik intel says, more than likely will absolve
> the JOOS [and perhaps rightly], or like with the chinese bio infection,
> just claim they don't really know and never will
>
> ```````````````````

One distinct possibility I didn't mention - Could the JOOS have
accidentally hit the hospital ?
In that case, they would certainly be looking for a scapegoat, and a
false flag would be the obvious solution.

I deem it unlikely in view of them having the best targeting apparatus
that US taxpayers can give them, along with anything they may have
innovated themselves.
Bad hits are obviously still possible using precision munitions, and I
rank this possibility as unlikely but very plausible and possible.

Re: Xiden outraged and saddened by hospital attack

<ugnras$psu$3@pcls7.std.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=11392&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#11392

From: efbreg...@gmx-xx.comm (Loose Cannon)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Date: Wed, 18 Oct 2023 05:43:56 +0000 (UTC)
Originator: rjac@shell02.TheWorld.com (??? The Reverend)
 by: Loose Cannon - Wed, 18 Oct 2023 05:43 UTC

In article <eaHXM.72890$tnmf.36450@fx09.iad>, JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:

> One distinct possibility I didn't mention - Could the JOOS have
> accidentally hit the hospital ?

IMHO, https://twitter.com/yousuf_tw/status/1714367757968384106

Seems to be the most plausible explanation. Israel is saying
they have further evidence. And I guess we'll publish our own
analysis.

Hamas rockets have killed Gazans before. Naturally they don't give
a shit; for them, the more dead Gazans, the better.

Even Crazy, Sad Happy does not deny this; he's just saying that the
facts don't matter.

Re: Xiden outraged and saddened by hospital attack

<20231018095846.000058e4@ntlworld.invalid>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=11394&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#11394

From: the.happ...@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Date: Wed, 18 Oct 2023 09:58:46 +0100
 by: The Happy Hippy - Wed, 18 Oct 2023 08:58 UTC

On Wed, 18 Oct 2023 05:43:56 +0000 (UTC)
Loose Cannon <efbregg73@gmx-xx.comm> wrote:

> Even Crazy, Sad Happy does not deny this; he's just saying that the
> facts don't matter.

I said whether claims are true or false don't matter when immaterial in the grand scheme of things.

That some Jews could possibly be proven to have killed other Jews in Hitler's ghettos or concentration camps doesn't mean the Holocaust never happened.

It doesn't much matter at all who killed individual Jews when Germany wanted them all dead and would have killed them anyway if someone else hadn't.

It would have been farcical to hear Hitler condemning Jew killing Jew while engaged in killing every one of them, it would simply be hypocrisy of the highest order.

But it would be useful propaganda to use Jews killing Jews as the reasoning for why they all needed to be killed.

Re: Xiden outraged and saddened by hospital attack

<pISXM.35740$5618.23795@fx33.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=11407&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#11407

Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo...@so.org (JeSSe)
Date: Wed, 18 Oct 2023 11:19:40 -0400
 by: JeSSe - Wed, 18 Oct 2023 15:19 UTC

JeSSe wrote:

> Lets see what the Bolshevik intel says, more than likely will absolve
> the JOOS [and perhaps rightly],

Yep - And in the process, feels compelled to shit all over 9/11 victims
and their families, then a nice handout to the zealots to try to buy
them off.
What a plan, not clear how this US taxpayer handout is going to reach
the zealots since they are under siege.

I thought it was a hamas false flag before, I think so now, these
buffoons are overplaying their hands. Nothing they say or do is going to
convince zealots or wingnuts that the JOOS did not do it, trying to buy
them off with promises of aid are almost insulting, the aid they want
and need is for the JOOS to stop attacking them.

Whether they did it or not is almost immaterial at this point, their
frantic response to what admittedly was a sick and deadly provocation
that demanded a harsh response has created the conditions for this to
happen, and as a result, we ourselves will be the victims of homicide
attacks from the waves of zealots that we have let infiltrate our
borders - And will also be left footing the bill for the coming
reconstruction of all the damage the JOOS have done, while we import
still more zealots who hate us into our already heavily fractured and
divided countries.

````````

Biden compares Hamas attack to 'fifteen 9/11s': President says US will
stand by Israel, urges them not be 'consumed by rage' and announces
$100M in aid to Gaza and the West Bank in Tel Aviv speech

President Joe Biden wrapped up a visit to Israel on Wednesday afternoon
He made clear that Israel could rely on the U.S. for support and arms
But he offered a lesson from 9/11, saying that the U.S. had made
mistakes

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12645115/Biden-compares-Hamas-attack-fifteen-9-11s-President-says-stand-Israel-urges-not-consumed-rage-announces-100M-aid-Gaza-West-Bank-Tel-Aviv-speech.html

Re: Xiden outraged and saddened by hospital attack

<20231018181311.0000407c@ntlworld.invalid>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=11409&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#11409

From: the.happ...@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Date: Wed, 18 Oct 2023 18:13:11 +0100
 by: The Happy Hippy - Wed, 18 Oct 2023 17:13 UTC

On Wed, 18 Oct 2023 11:19:40 -0400
JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:

> Whether they did it or not is almost immaterial at this point

Hey, that's what I said !

And that's what most people appear to be thinking. Just as Hamas's initial attack has been relegated to "regrettable" so too will this (if it wasn't Israel's doing), when looking at the big picture.

No one is going to say "look what Hamas has done" and consider that a legitimate excuse for Israel's genocide, the war crimes and murders of innocent people Israel has carried out, is still carrying out.

Well, no one except Israel and her loyal propagandists.

Their job is of course to try and convince the world that it justifies what Israel is doing, but it doesn't.

Israel doesn't seem to understand that 'good versus evil' is what scores backers. Becoming a 'greater evil than the evil one is fighting' doesn't.

I would be surprised Israel has become so staggeringly stupid except it correlates with her lurch towards the far right.