And on the seventh day, He exited from append mode.

aus+uk / uk.current-events.terrorism / War Crimes

SubjectAuthor
* War CrimesThe Happy Hippy
`* The history of British warfare (Re: War Crimes)Loose Cannon
 `* Re: The history of American warfare (Re: War Crimes)The Happy Hippy
  `* Re: The history of British warfare (Re: War Crimes)Loose Cannon
   +* Re: The history of British warfare (Re: War Crimes)The Happy Hippy
   |`* Re: The history of British warfare (Re: War Crimes)Loose Cannon
   | +* Re: The history of British warfare (Re: War Crimes)The Happy Hippy
   | |`* Re: The history of British warfare (Re: War Crimes)The Happy Hippy
   | | +- Re: The history of British warfare (Re: War Crimes)The Happy Hippy
   | | +- Re: The history of British warfare (Re: War Crimes)The Happy Hippy
   | | `- Re: The history of British warfare (Re: War Crimes)The Happy Hippy
   | `* Re: The history of British warfare (Re: War Crimes)The Happy Hippy
   |  +* Lookie everybody, Sad Happy is trying to silence me (Re: The history of British Loose Cannon
   |  |`- Re: Lookie everybody, Sad Happy is trying to silence me (Re: TheThe Happy Hippy
   |  `- Re: The history of British warfare (Re: War Crimes)The Happy Hippy
   `* Re: The history of British warfare (Re: War Crimes)The Happy Hippy
    `* Re: The history of British warfare (Re: War Crimes)The Happy Hippy
     `* Re: The history of British warfare (Re: War Crimes)Loose Cannon
      `- Re: The history of British warfare (Re: War Crimes)The Happy Hippy

1
War Crimes

<20231019223817.00002730@ntlworld.invalid>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=11444&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#11444

From: the.happ...@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Subject: War Crimes
Date: Thu, 19 Oct 2023 22:38:17 +0100
 by: The Happy Hippy - Thu, 19 Oct 2023 21:38 UTC

https://www.un.org/en/genocideprevention/war-crimes.shtml

Wilful killing

Wilfully causing great suffering, or serious injury to body or health;

Extensive destruction and appropriation of property, not justified by military necessity and carried out unlawfully and wantonly;

Intentionally directing attacks against the civilian population as such or against individual civilians not taking direct part in hostilities;

Intentionally directing attacks against civilian objects, that is, objects which are not military objectives;

Intentionally directing attacks against personnel, installations, material, units or vehicles involved in a humanitarian assistance or peacekeeping mission in accordance with the Charter of the United Nations, as long as they are entitled to the protection given to civilians or civilian objects under the international law of armed conflict;

Intentionally launching an attack in the knowledge that such attack will cause incidental loss of life or injury to civilians or damage to civilian objects or widespread, long-term and severe damage to the natural environment which would be clearly excessive in relation to the concrete and direct overall military advantage anticipated;

Attacking or bombarding, by whatever means, towns, villages, dwellings or buildings which are undefended and which are not military objectives;

Intentionally directing attacks against buildings dedicated to religion, education, art, science or charitable purposes, historic monuments, hospitals and places where the sick and wounded are collected, provided they are not military objectives;

Declaring that no quarter will be given;

Destroying or seizing the enemy's property unless such destruction or seizure be imperatively demanded by the necessities of war;

Intentionally directing attacks against buildings, material, medical units and transport, and personnel using the distinctive emblems of the Geneva Conventions in conformity with international law;

Intentionally using starvation of civilians as a method of warfare by depriving them of objects indispensable to their survival, including wilfully impeding relief supplies as provided for under the Geneva Conventions;

How many "War Crimes by Israel" could you tick off your list ?

The history of British warfare (Re: War Crimes)

<ugtfkq$rb9$3@pcls7.std.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=11450&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#11450

From: efbreg...@gmx-xx.comm (Loose Cannon)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Subject: The history of British warfare (Re: War Crimes)
Date: Fri, 20 Oct 2023 09:01:14 +0000 (UTC)
Originator: rjac@shell02.TheWorld.com (??? The Reverend)
 by: Loose Cannon - Fri, 20 Oct 2023 09:01 UTC

In article <20231019223817.00002730@ntlworld.invalid>,
The Happy Hippy <the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid> wrote:

[flush]

Here, fixed the subject line for you.

Re: The history of American warfare (Re: War Crimes)

<20231020122537.00002c56@ntlworld.invalid>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=11459&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#11459

From: the.happ...@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Subject: Re: The history of American warfare (Re: War Crimes)
Date: Fri, 20 Oct 2023 12:25:37 +0100
 by: The Happy Hippy - Fri, 20 Oct 2023 11:25 UTC

On Fri, 20 Oct 2023 09:01:14 +0000 (UTC)
Loose Cannon <efbregg73@gmx-xx.comm> wrote:

> In article <20231019223817.00002730@ntlworld.invalid>,
> The Happy Hippy <the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid> wrote:
>
> [flush]
>
> Here, fixed the subject line for you.

And I have fixed it for you.

But the issue is whether Israel is committing war crimes or not. The answer clearly is that she is.

That Britain, and particularly America with her genocide of Native Indians, the horrors of her slavery, have indulged in evil in the past does not excuse Israel committing her war crime now.

Your persistent attempts to deflect from and excuse Israel's war crimes and murder doesn't work.

I condemn Britain's murder of innocent people.

I condemn America's murder of innocent people.

I condemn Israel's murder of innocent people.

You simply want to excuse Israel's murder of innocent people.

Re: The history of British warfare (Re: War Crimes)

<ugts2r$ehb$3@pcls7.std.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=11466&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#11466

From: efbreg...@gmx-xx.comm (Loose Cannon)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Subject: Re: The history of British warfare (Re: War Crimes)
Date: Fri, 20 Oct 2023 12:33:31 +0000 (UTC)
Originator: rjac@shell02.TheWorld.com (??? The Reverend)
 by: Loose Cannon - Fri, 20 Oct 2023 12:33 UTC

In article <20231020122537.00002c56@ntlworld.invalid>,
The Happy Hippy <the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid> wrote:

> I condemn Britain's murder of innocent people.
>
> I condemn America's murder of innocent people.
>
> I condemn Israel's murder of innocent people.

But you cannot, you will not, condemn Hamas' murder of more
than a 1,000 innocent people in one day, incl. women, children,
elderly, and the abduction of numerous women and children, an
85 year old woman.

For you, it was "die on your feet than live on your knees",
"take the fight to your enemy", etc. your words are out there.

For you, murdering women and children equals "die on your feet
than live on your knees".

You could have apologized and retracted, but you won't; it's
what you really believe.

Funny how you side with rabid antisemites, Holocaust deniers,
religious fanatics, baby killers who want to rid the world not
only of Jews but "Christian traitors" as well.

You're not even a "useful idiot"; you know what they are, yet
you cheer them.

You are very, very, very sick. Your "ten year olds are fair
game" was just the tip of the ugly, monstrous iceberg.

You make every decent human being puke.

Re: The history of British warfare (Re: War Crimes)

<20231020141109.00006fc2@ntlworld.invalid>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=11468&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#11468

From: the.happ...@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Date: Fri, 20 Oct 2023 14:11:09 +0100
 by: The Happy Hippy - Fri, 20 Oct 2023 13:11 UTC

On Fri, 20 Oct 2023 12:33:31 +0000 (UTC)
Loose Cannon <efbregg73@gmx-xx.comm> wrote:

> In article <20231020122537.00002c56@ntlworld.invalid>,
> The Happy Hippy <the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid> wrote:
>
> > I condemn Britain's murder of innocent people.
> >
> > I condemn America's murder of innocent people.
> >
> > I condemn Israel's murder of innocent people.
>
> But you cannot, you will not, condemn Hamas' murder of more
> than a 1,000 innocent people in one day, incl. women, children,
> elderly, and the abduction of numerous women and children, an
> 85 year old woman.

I condemn Hamas's murder of more than a 1,000 innocent people in one day, including women, children, elderly, and the abduction of numerous women and children, an 85 year old woman.

Seems you were doubly wrong there.

Now let's hear you condemn Israel's murder of thousands of innocent people, her war crimes, her indiscriminate attacks on civilian infrastructure, the siege Israel's Defence Minister imposed on a civilian population.

And let's hear you condemn America's genocide of indigenous people, the evils of her slavery, her murder of innocent people.

We are waiting.

> For you, it was "die on your feet than live on your knees",
> "take the fight to your enemy", etc. your words are out there.

I said I understood what they did. I never said I approved. You are simply believing your own propagandising demonisation.

> For you, murdering women and children equals "die on your feet
> than live on your knees".

Those are words borrowed from Jessie and others who tell me that is how it is, that is the choice people have.

I have repeatedly argued that is wrong, that it's flawed, that it's always better to live and fight another day, but I am told I am wrong.

> You could have apologized and retracted, but you won't; it's
> what you really believe.

Apologise for what ? Retract what ? I don't have anything to apologise for or anything which needs retracting.

It's just more propagandist demonisation to suggest that I do.

And what you say I believe is purely your own invention.

You have already proven that you will choose to believe things are not true when they are, and that things are true when they are not.

> Funny how you side with rabid antisemites, Holocaust deniers,
> religious fanatics, baby killers who want to rid the world not
> only of Jews but "Christian traitors" as well.

That just your made-up shit, because you are a demonising propagandist cunt.

> You're not even a "useful idiot"; you know what they are, yet
> you cheer them.

Just more demonising propagandist shit.

> You are very, very, very sick.

Now that's what I call childish name-calling wit large.

> Your "ten year olds are fair
> game" was just the tip of the ugly, monstrous iceberg.

You really are over-reacting to not condemning the "Barron Trump may become the first home-schooled shooter" joke.

No one in the world except nutjobs, wackos and propagandists would see it as you do, the very definition of evil.

An evil which is apparently worse than murdering innocent children and babies.

Which you keep defending. It's not me that's evil.

> You make every decent human being puke.

No, that's a lie, and just more of your propagandising shit.

Re: The history of British warfare (Re: War Crimes)

<ugudeg$ttv$2@pcls7.std.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=11475&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#11475

From: efbreg...@gmx-xx.comm (Loose Cannon)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Date: Fri, 20 Oct 2023 17:29:52 +0000 (UTC)
Originator: rjac@shell02.TheWorld.com (Zvi Ze'ev)
 by: Loose Cannon - Fri, 20 Oct 2023 17:29 UTC

In article <20231020141109.00006fc2@ntlworld.invalid>,
The Happy Hippy <the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid> wrote:

> I condemn Hamas's murder of more than a 1,000 innocent people in one day,
> including women, children, elderly, and the abduction of numerous women
> and children, an 85 year old woman.

Astounding. And it only took you two weeks.

Re: The history of British warfare (Re: War Crimes)

<20231020191732.00004168@ntlworld.invalid>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=11478&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#11478

From: the.happ...@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Date: Fri, 20 Oct 2023 19:17:32 +0100
 by: The Happy Hippy - Fri, 20 Oct 2023 18:17 UTC

On Fri, 20 Oct 2023 17:29:52 +0000 (UTC)
Loose Cannon <efbregg73@gmx-xx.comm> wrote:

> In article <20231020141109.00006fc2@ntlworld.invalid>,
> The Happy Hippy <the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid> wrote:
>
> > I condemn Hamas's murder of more than a 1,000 innocent people in
> > one day, including women, children, elderly, and the abduction of
> > numerous women and children, an 85 year old woman.
>
> Astounding. And it only took you two weeks.

Now let's hear you condemn Israel's murder of thousands of innocent people, her war crimes, her indiscriminate attacks on civilian infrastructure, the siege Israel's Defence Minister imposed on a civilian population.

And let's hear you condemn America's genocide of indigenous people, the evils of her slavery, her murder of innocent people.

We are waiting.

Re: The history of British warfare (Re: War Crimes)

<20231020195141.0000709c@ntlworld.invalid>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=11479&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#11479

From: the.happ...@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Date: Fri, 20 Oct 2023 19:51:41 +0100
 by: The Happy Hippy - Fri, 20 Oct 2023 18:51 UTC

On Fri, 20 Oct 2023 17:29:52 +0000 (UTC)
Loose Cannon <efbregg73@gmx-xx.comm> wrote:

> In article <20231020141109.00006fc2@ntlworld.invalid>,
> The Happy Hippy <the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid> wrote:
>
> > I condemn Hamas's murder of more than a 1,000 innocent people in
> > one day, including women, children, elderly, and the abduction of
> > numerous women and children, an 85 year old woman.
>
> Astounding. And it only took you two weeks.

How about an apology for your demonisation that I couldn't and wouldn't do what I have done ?

It is clear your claim "you cannot, you will not" say what I have said were both lies.

I am pretty sure such egregious libellous defamation that I could not and would not condemn Hamas, a proscribed terrorist group in the UK, is actionable.

It might even be worth it to force you into having to accept or deny that Israel's murder of innocent people is wrong.

And I'd love to see everyone struggling to reconcile who I am, a very principled and respectable person, and a published author, with your characterisation of me being an "evil nazoid piglet", your characterisation of murdered innocent people as "sub-human garbage".

It would be hard to keep a straight face while hearing you detail how evil Britain and Churchill are, parroting the claims of terrorists, especially having evidenced your claims from sources our government and others would consider terrorist supporting sources.

But it's a lot of effort. Probably the best course is to just forward what our interactions have been to those who do deeply care about such things. I'll have to ask my acquaintance who works at Hendon Training College who that would be.

Re: The history of British warfare (Re: War Crimes)

<20231020200529.0000073e@ntlworld.invalid>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=11480&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#11480

From: the.happ...@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Date: Fri, 20 Oct 2023 20:05:29 +0100
 by: The Happy Hippy - Fri, 20 Oct 2023 19:05 UTC

On Fri, 20 Oct 2023 12:33:31 +0000 (UTC)
Loose Cannon <efbregg73@gmx-xx.comm> wrote:

> For you, it was "die on your feet than live on your knees",
> "take the fight to your enemy", etc. your words are out there.

They are. But what do you believe ?

Do you believe it's better to die on your feet than live on your knees, or better to live on your knees ?

And do you believe people should take the fight to their enemy or just cower in the darkness ?

I know that's a tough one because you will either have to tell us you believe it's better to live on your knees and cower in the darkness, or admit you agree with what I wrote and are just hypocritically attacking me for expressing the view you hold.

So; answer the questions.

Lookie everybody, Sad Happy is trying to silence me (Re: The history of British warfare (Re: War Crimes))

<ugulb0$j8c$1@pcls7.std.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=11482&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#11482

From: efbreg...@gmx-xx.comm (Loose Cannon)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Subject: Lookie everybody, Sad Happy is trying to silence me (Re: The history of British warfare (Re: War Crimes))
Date: Fri, 20 Oct 2023 19:44:32 +0000 (UTC)
Originator: rjac@shell02.TheWorld.com (??? The Reverend)
 by: Loose Cannon - Fri, 20 Oct 2023 19:44 UTC

In article <20231020195141.0000709c@ntlworld.invalid>,
The Happy Hippy <the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid> wrote:

[...]

> But it's a lot of effort. Probably the best course is to just forward what
> our interactions have been to those who do deeply care about such things.
> I'll have to ask my acquaintance who works at Hendon Training College who
> that would be.

nazoid is as nazoid does, trying to silence the opposition.

Go fuck yourself, shitface. It didn't work for David Irving,
and it will certainly not work for you.

You're not even posting under your real name, stupid prick,
therefore defamation - even under UK's laws - is not possible;
not to mention that "nazoid piglet" - and in newsgroups! - is
hardly actionable.

Now, go and fuck yourself again.

"I can deliver you a veritable bloodbath of dead Jews if you want; men,
women and children,. Even their pets too, if that's what you want. How
about we start with your wife ?"

Umm, does that sound like something a nazoid would say? What do you
think, "Wiley published author"?

"Well fuck you George. I know you are sick in mind and body and maybe that's
because the God you don't believe in has chosen to lay you low like the
worthless piece of shit you are. You want to see blood flowing ? That can be
arranged. Maybe I should come round and wipe the whole sickening stain of
the Yates family away, and show you and your Zionist war-mongering buddies
exactly what this death and destruction you are cheer-leading for really
means ?"

And this?

Maybe send *that* to your acquaintance who works at Hendon Training College?

Don't bother to try and delete it, by the way. Too late for that.

LOL^infinity!

Any further insults you can suggest for me to post (since I have nothing
to lose, anyway)? Perhaps that you're a stinking slob who bathes once
a year?

Re: Lookie everybody, Sad Happy is trying to silence me (Re: The history of British warfare (Re: War Crimes))

<20231021005523.00007a95@ntlworld.invalid>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=11493&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#11493

From: the.happ...@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Subject: Re: Lookie everybody, Sad Happy is trying to silence me (Re: The
history of British warfare (Re: War Crimes))
Date: Sat, 21 Oct 2023 00:55:23 +0100
 by: The Happy Hippy - Fri, 20 Oct 2023 23:55 UTC

On Fri, 20 Oct 2023 19:44:32 +0000 (UTC)
Loose Cannon <efbregg73@gmx-xx.comm> wrote:

> nazoid is as nazoid does, trying to silence the opposition.

No, just exposing your propaganda for what it is.

> Go fuck yourself, shitface.

> Now, go and fuck yourself again.

Just more childish name-calling demonisation.

Not sure who you are trying to impress but, unless it's children and retards, I can't see that it's working, other than working against you.

Re: The history of British warfare (Re: War Crimes)

<20231021031334.00005af2@ntlworld.invalid>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=11497&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#11497

From: the.happ...@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Date: Sat, 21 Oct 2023 03:13:34 +0100
 by: The Happy Hippy - Sat, 21 Oct 2023 02:13 UTC

On Fri, 20 Oct 2023 19:17:32 +0100
The Happy Hippy <the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid> wrote:

> Now let's hear you condemn Israel's murder of thousands of innocent
> people, her war crimes, her indiscriminate attacks on civilian
> infrastructure, the siege Israel's Defence Minister imposed on a
> civilian population.
>
> And let's hear you condemn America's genocide of indigenous people,
> the evils of her slavery, her murder of innocent people.
>
> We are waiting.

Still waiting.

Re: The history of British warfare (Re: War Crimes)

<20231021031551.00006c1d@ntlworld.invalid>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=11498&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#11498

From: the.happ...@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Date: Sat, 21 Oct 2023 03:15:51 +0100
 by: The Happy Hippy - Sat, 21 Oct 2023 02:15 UTC

On Fri, 20 Oct 2023 20:05:29 +0100
The Happy Hippy <the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid> wrote:

> On Fri, 20 Oct 2023 12:33:31 +0000 (UTC)
> Loose Cannon <efbregg73@gmx-xx.comm> wrote:
>
> > For you, it was "die on your feet than live on your knees",
> > "take the fight to your enemy", etc. your words are out there.
>
> They are. But what do you believe ?
>
> Do you believe it's better to die on your feet than live on your
> knees, or better to live on your knees ?
>
> And do you believe people should take the fight to their enemy or
> just cower in the darkness ?
>
> I know that's a tough one because you will either have to tell us you
> believe it's better to live on your knees and cower in the darkness,
> or admit you agree with what I wrote and are just hypocritically
> attacking me for expressing the view you hold.
>
> So; answer the questions.

Still waiting.

Re: The history of British warfare (Re: War Crimes)

<uh0evq$s2q$2@pcls7.std.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=11508&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#11508

From: efbreg...@gmx-xx.comm (Loose Cannon)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Date: Sat, 21 Oct 2023 12:08:26 +0000 (UTC)
Originator: rjac@shell02.TheWorld.com (??? The Reverend)
 by: Loose Cannon - Sat, 21 Oct 2023 12:08 UTC

In article <20231021031551.00006c1d@ntlworld.invalid>,
The Happy Hippy <the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid> wrote:

>> I know that's a tough one because you will either have to tell us you
>> believe it's better to live on your knees and cower in the darkness,
>> or admit you agree with what I wrote and are just hypocritically
>> attacking me for expressing the view you hold.
>>
>> So; answer the questions.

> Still waiting.

That you missed my reply, is further evidence to your deteriorating mental
and cognitive abilities (but look at the bright side, that might come in
handy, hopefully you know what I mean).

I'll say it again: you relate to the mass murder of women and children as
"dying on your feet", "taking a stand" etc.

This is your initial reply to Hamas' mass murder of civilians:

"When it's a matter of reclaiming what is yours[sic] or surrendering[sic]
to your enemy, when it's a choice of living on your knees or dying on your
feet; what would you do ?"

Your words stand, as well as the "veritable bloodbath of dead Jews", and they
will be put to good use, if and when necessary. You want to speculate on
how many people will see the above as clear and unequivocal support for
genocide, and for a mass murdering terrorist organization?

And you wonder why decent, objective, educated people consider you evil.

BTW, when am I going to hear from your lawyer? I need to know when to head
for Nebraska, after making that call to Best Quality Vacuum. Lovely state,
although I may opt for Kentucky or Wyoming.

Re: The history of British warfare (Re: War Crimes)

<20231021221033.00002303@ntlworld.invalid>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=11517&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#11517

From: the.happ...@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Date: Sat, 21 Oct 2023 22:10:33 +0100
 by: The Happy Hippy - Sat, 21 Oct 2023 21:10 UTC

On Sat, 21 Oct 2023 12:08:26 +0000 (UTC)
Loose Cannon <efbregg73@gmx-xx.comm> wrote:

> In article <20231021031551.00006c1d@ntlworld.invalid>,
> The Happy Hippy <the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid> wrote:
>
> >> I know that's a tough one because you will either have to tell us
> >> you believe it's better to live on your knees and cower in the
> >> darkness, or admit you agree with what I wrote and are just
> >> hypocritically attacking me for expressing the view you hold.
> >>
> >> So; answer the questions.
>
> > Still waiting.
>
> That you missed my reply

There was no reply you lying spunk stain.

> is further evidence to your deteriorating
> mental and cognitive abilities

Just more childish name-calling demonisation.

> I'll say it again: you relate to

Classic side-stepping . I am asking YOU what you believe.

WE are still waiting.

Re: The history of British warfare (Re: War Crimes)

<20231021225109.00001926@ntlworld.invalid>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=11520&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#11520

From: the.happ...@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Date: Sat, 21 Oct 2023 22:51:09 +0100
 by: The Happy Hippy - Sat, 21 Oct 2023 21:51 UTC

On Sat, 21 Oct 2023 03:13:34 +0100
The Happy Hippy <the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid> wrote:

> On Fri, 20 Oct 2023 19:17:32 +0100
> The Happy Hippy <the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid> wrote:
>
> > Now let's hear you condemn Israel's murder of thousands of innocent
> > people, her war crimes, her indiscriminate attacks on civilian
> > infrastructure, the siege Israel's Defence Minister imposed on a
> > civilian population.
> >
> > And let's hear you condemn America's genocide of indigenous people,
> > the evils of her slavery, her murder of innocent people.
> >
> > We are waiting.
>
> Still waiting.

And still waiting.

Re: The history of British warfare (Re: War Crimes)

<20231021225316.0000212c@ntlworld.invalid>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=11521&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#11521

From: the.happ...@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Date: Sat, 21 Oct 2023 22:53:16 +0100
 by: The Happy Hippy - Sat, 21 Oct 2023 21:53 UTC

On Fri, 20 Oct 2023 19:51:41 +0100
The Happy Hippy <the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid> wrote:

> On Fri, 20 Oct 2023 17:29:52 +0000 (UTC)
> Loose Cannon <efbregg73@gmx-xx.comm> wrote:
>
> > In article <20231020141109.00006fc2@ntlworld.invalid>,
> > The Happy Hippy <the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid> wrote:
> >
> > > I condemn Hamas's murder of more than a 1,000 innocent people in
> > > one day, including women, children, elderly, and the abduction of
> > > numerous women and children, an 85 year old woman.
> >
> > Astounding. And it only took you two weeks.
>
> How about an apology for your demonisation that I couldn't and
> wouldn't do what I have done ?

Still waiting,

Re: The history of British warfare (Re: War Crimes)

<20231022135328.00002c96@ntlworld.invalid>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=11536&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#11536

From: the.happ...@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Date: Sun, 22 Oct 2023 13:53:28 +0100
 by: The Happy Hippy - Sun, 22 Oct 2023 12:53 UTC

On Sat, 21 Oct 2023 03:13:34 +0100
The Happy Hippy <the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid> wrote:

> On Fri, 20 Oct 2023 19:17:32 +0100
> The Happy Hippy <the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid> wrote:
>
> > Now let's hear you condemn Israel's murder of thousands of innocent
> > people, her war crimes, her indiscriminate attacks on civilian
> > infrastructure, the siege Israel's Defence Minister imposed on a
> > civilian population.
> >
> > And let's hear you condemn America's genocide of indigenous people,
> > the evils of her slavery, her murder of innocent people.
> >
> > We are waiting.
>
> Still waiting.

And still waiting.

Re: The history of British warfare (Re: War Crimes)

<20231023213118.00007519@ntlworld.invalid>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=11565&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#11565

From: the.happ...@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Date: Mon, 23 Oct 2023 21:31:18 +0100
 by: The Happy Hippy - Mon, 23 Oct 2023 20:31 UTC

On Sat, 21 Oct 2023 03:13:34 +0100
The Happy Hippy <the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid> wrote:

> On Fri, 20 Oct 2023 19:17:32 +0100
> The Happy Hippy <the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid> wrote:
>
> > Now let's hear you condemn Israel's murder of thousands of innocent
> > people, her war crimes, her indiscriminate attacks on civilian
> > infrastructure, the siege Israel's Defence Minister imposed on a
> > civilian population.
> >
> > And let's hear you condemn America's genocide of indigenous people,
> > the evils of her slavery, her murder of innocent people.
> >
> > We are waiting.
>
> Still waiting.

Still waiting.