Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo...@so.org (JeSSe)
Subject: Let the mass handouts begin
Date: Thu, 19 Oct 2023 23:17:47 -0400
 by: JeSSe - Fri, 20 Oct 2023 03:17 UTC

No telling where and to whom the Bolsheviks will piss away $100B, if
this madness is approved then countries might consider going to war just
to get a mass handout.
There is just no end is sight, these nation wrecking shysters will
forget all about this $100B in less than a month and be demanding another

`````````````````````````````

'We cannot and will not let terrorists like Hamas and tyrants like Putin
win': Biden delivers Oval Office address where he connects conflicts in
Israel and Ukraine and asks Congress for $100B to fund war effort

President Joe Biden addressed the nation from the Oval Office
Thursday night
He tied together the current conflicts in Ukraine and Israel and
asked Congress to approve a forthcoming aid package said to be for $100
billion
Biden said both Russian President Vladimir Putin and the terror
group Hamas who attacked Israel want to 'annihilate a neighboring
democracy'

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12651569/We-let-terrorists-like-Hamas-Putin-win-Biden-delivers-Oval-Office-address-connects-conflicts-Israel-Ukraine-asks-Congress-100B-fund-war-effort.html

Re: Let the mass handouts begin

<20231020123705.00006a27@ntlworld.invalid>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=11460&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#11460

From: the.happ...@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Subject: Re: Let the mass handouts begin
Date: Fri, 20 Oct 2023 12:37:05 +0100
 by: The Happy Hippy - Fri, 20 Oct 2023 11:37 UTC

On Thu, 19 Oct 2023 23:17:47 -0400
JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:

> No telling where and to whom the Bolsheviks will piss away $100B

Don't worry, it's only $1,000 per household, though perhaps double that if households who don't have that kind of money to give are taken into account.

We will have to wait and see how that is divvied-up between Netanyahu and Zelensky. I am presuming Biden will be forced to say when he asks Congress to approve spending hard working tax payer's money.