Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo...@so.org (JeSSe)
Subject: Senile puppet at it again, handlers forced to walk back his babble
Date: Sat, 21 Oct 2023 12:55:14 -0400
 by: JeSSe - Sat, 21 Oct 2023 16:55 UTC

The question was:

"Would you like to see Israel delay the ground invasion of Gaza ?"

The answer was: "Yes"

So whats the problem ? Problem is, he gave the wrong answer, even for a
simple 1 word reply, this guy can't stop botching.

So the white house was forced to walk back and say that he heard the
question wrong, what he thought he was answering yes to was:

"Do you want to see more hostages released ?"

We're screwed - And JOOS don't care just so long as the BILLION$ keep
flowing to them

````````````````````````````````````````

Biden appears to call for Israel to DELAY Gaza invasion to allow more
Americans to be freed - before White House is forced to backtrack: IDF
says hostage release is a tactic 'right out of the Hamas playbook' and
NOTHING will stop ground war

Joe Biden was asked as he was boarding Air Force One on Friday
night whether he wanted Israel to delay the ground invasion of Gaza:
'Yes,' he replied
The White House immediately clarified that Biden had not heard the
question and thought he was asked if he wanted more hostages released
Israel is reportedly coming under pressure to delay the expected
offensive and allow more time for Qatari hostage negotiators: the IDF
says it will not slow down