From: efbreg...@gmx-xx.comm (Loose Cannon)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Subject: Today, the purging of the Christian community [in Gaza] is part of a broader vanishing of Christians from the Middle East.
Date: Sat, 21 Oct 2023 10:08:43 +0000 (UTC)
Originator: rjac@shell02.TheWorld.com (??? The Reverend)
 by: Loose Cannon - Sat, 21 Oct 2023 10:08 UTC

In 2007, one year after Hamas was elected, the last Christian bookstore in
central Gaza, known as The Teacher's Bookshop, was firebombed twice. It was
one of a spate of similar bombings that occurred in Gaza around that time.

Its Christian owner, Rami Ayyad, a deeply religious and kindly man, was
kidnapped, tortured, and murdered by extremists.

Etc, etc, etc.

When they say that they want to rid the world not only of Jews, but "Chrsitian
traitors" - they mean it.

Re: Today, the purging of the Christian community [in Gaza] is part of a broader vanishing of Christians from the Middle East.

<20231021122403.00006258@ntlworld.invalid>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=11503&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#11503

From: the.happ...@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Subject: Re: Today, the purging of the Christian community [in Gaza] is part
of a broader vanishing of Christians from the Middle East.
Date: Sat, 21 Oct 2023 12:24:03 +0100
 by: The Happy Hippy - Sat, 21 Oct 2023 11:24 UTC

On Sat, 21 Oct 2023 10:08:43 +0000 (UTC)
Loose Cannon <efbregg73@gmx-xx.comm> wrote:

> In 2007, one year after Hamas was elected, the last Christian
> bookstore in central Gaza, known as The Teacher's Bookshop, was
> firebombed twice.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/16th_Street_Baptist_Church_bombing

<quotes>

The 16th Street Baptist Church bombing was a terrorist bombing of the 16th Street Baptist Church in Birmingham, Alabama on September 15, 1963.

The bombing was committed by a white supremacist terrorist group. Four members of a local Ku Klux Klan chapter planted 19 sticks of dynamite attached to a timing device beneath the steps located on the east side of the church.

Described by Martin Luther King Jr. as "one of the most vicious and tragic crimes ever perpetrated against humanity,"the explosion at the church killed four girls and injured between 14 and 22 other people.

</quotes>

Re: Today, the purging of the Christian community [in Gaza] is part of a broader vanishing of Christians from the Middle East.

<uh0d31$s2q$1@pcls7.std.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=11505&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#11505

From: efbreg...@gmx-xx.comm (Loose Cannon)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
of a broader vanishing of Christians from the Middle East.
Date: Sat, 21 Oct 2023 11:36:01 +0000 (UTC)
Originator: rjac@shell02.TheWorld.com (??? The Reverend)
 by: Loose Cannon - Sat, 21 Oct 2023 11:36 UTC

In article <20231021122403.00006258@ntlworld.invalid>,
The Happy Hippy <the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid> wrote:

> Loose Cannon <efbregg73@gmx-xx.comm> wrote:

>> In 2007, one year after Hamas was elected, the last Christian
>> bookstore in central Gaza, known as The Teacher's Bookshop, was
>> firebombed twice.

> https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/16th_Street_Baptist_Church_bombing

Thank you for highlighting (again) the direct link between Hamas and
neo-Nazis. Amazingly, sometimes you *are* useful.

Re: Today, the purging of the Christian community [in Gaza] is part of a broader vanishing of Christians from the Middle East.

<20231021215037.00001320@ntlworld.invalid>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=11514&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#11514

From: the.happ...@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
of a broader vanishing of Christians from the Middle East.
Date: Sat, 21 Oct 2023 21:50:37 +0100
 by: The Happy Hippy - Sat, 21 Oct 2023 20:50 UTC

On Sat, 21 Oct 2023 11:36:01 +0000 (UTC)
Loose Cannon <efbregg73@gmx-xx.comm> wrote:

> > https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/16th_Street_Baptist_Church_bombing
>
> Thank you for highlighting (again) the direct link between Hamas and
> neo-Nazis. Amazingly, sometimes you *are* useful.

Are claiming the KKK were Hamas or vice-versa ?

As I said, you are fucked in the head.