From: pet...@brimstone.org (Pastor Pete)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Subject: Kevin Rudd has a new book to sell
Date: Wed, 23 Mar 2022 19:51:49 +0800
 by: Pastor Pete - Wed, 23 Mar 2022 11:51 UTC

old has-been on the idiot box again

Re: Kevin Rudd has a new book to sell

<t1g559$65s$3@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=11539&group=aus.politics#11539

From: diesocio...@fakeloonynutters.com (Fran)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Subject: Re: Kevin Rudd has a new book to sell
Date: Wed, 23 Mar 2022 21:58:01 +0000
 by: Fran - Wed, 23 Mar 2022 21:58 UTC

On 23/03/2022 11:51, Pastor Pete wrote:
> old has-been on the idiot box again

Katie and I had been married for about 9 months when we were talking one
evening about threesomes. I asked her if she ever thought about having
another woman join us, and she replied that she hadn't thought about
another woman joining with us together, but she was curious about being
with another woman. She had been involved in a threesome before we were
married with her best friend and another guy. But she and her friend had
only focused on him and not each other. I knew her best friend very well
because she had been my girlfriend before Katie and I had met. I knew that
Teresa would be up for it. So I told Katie that if she wanted to do
something with her that was all right with me, I just wanted to know
details. Katie was hesitant but with a look of desire in her eyes.

So a couple weeks go by and Katie and Teresa had seen each other several
times and still nothing has happened. Katie tells me that the time has
never been right. I told her that she needed to do what was right and
comfortable with her.

About a week later, I ran into a guy on the naval base where I was
stationed that I hadn't seen in nearly 2 years. I asked him over for
dinner that night and he graciously accepted. When Mike came over that
night, we talked like a couple of salty sailors, trading sea stories from
our latest adventures. We were both submariners, and traveled extensively
through the Mediterranean. After dinner, Mike and I were sitting in the
living room having drinks when Katie asked if I would help her get dessert
ready.

So I went into the kitchen, when Katie reluctantly says..., "remember
the conversation we had about threesomes." I sorta acted naïve but
cautiously responded yes. "Well," she says, "I don't know how to say this
right now, but I'm really attracted to your friend, and I, uh.... Was
wondering....." I had never thought about a threesome with another guy, but
found myself very aroused at what Katie was saying. I looked her in the
eyes, kissed her deeply and said, "is this really what you want?" She just
shook her head.

We quickly devised a plan. Katie was to go into our master bathroom and
wait. If Mike was up for this, we would get into bed and I would give
Katie a signal.

Now the difficult part was going back to Mike. I walked back into the
living room, he was there watching a baseball game on TV. I said "the game
is kinda boring don't you think?" Mike just shrugged. Hesitantly, I said,
"Mike, I have to ask you something, that's going to sound a little off the
wall." He looked at me quizzically. "What is it?" "Well, Katie and I were
talking a while ago about her and I having a threesome with her best
friend, and nothing really has ever happened with that." Mike is now
looking really interested. "Well"... I stammered, "Katie just told me
that she would like to have a threesome tonight." I don't think Mike quite
got what I was saying. He said "what, is her friend on the way here, and
it's time for me to leave?" Realizing what Mike was thinking, and trying to
get through my nervousness, I just blurted - "No, she wants to fuck you."

Mike immediately looked very nervous and shy. He didn't say anything
for a minute but then said, "how are you about all of this." I said, "I
don't know, I never thought about Katie and another man before tonight, but
right now I'm really quite excited and can't help but want to do this if
you want to. Mike looked at me with a sheepish smile, "man you got one of
the hottest wives around, anybody would jump at the opportunity to have sex
with her. If your cool with this, and this is what she wants, I would be a
fool to say no.

So Mike and I headed into the bedroom, and got undressed and lay on
opposite sides of the bed. I told Katie through the bathroom door that we
were both here. A few minutes went by and I thought Katie might have lost
her nerve when the bathroom door slowly opened and music from a radio in
the bathroom started playing some soft music. Katie entered the bedroom
wearing a silky bathrobe that barely covered anything. She had done her
hair and makeup and looked very sexy with her long flowing blonde hair.
Katie has the most incredible breasts. 36c with eraser size nipples. You
could see the erect nipples through the shear fabric. She is also tall
with long shapely legs, and has the bluest eyes you have ever seen. Katie
looked sexier now than I can ever remember seeing her before.

Katie slowly walked to the bed touching herself in the most provocative
ways. She would open the robe for just a second before closing it over her
naked body. When she got to the side of the bed I was on, she kneeled down
to me and whispered in my ear, "I love you very much." She kissed me deeply
and then let her tongue linger down to my chest. She stood back up and
slowly walked around the bed to the other side and kneeled down to Mike and
she said to him, "thank you for being here," before she kissed him deeply.
Again she stood back up, danced and swayed slowly to the music before
ending up at the foot of the bed. She then finally dropped the robe from
her shoulders exposing her beautiful body. She also exposed her newly
shaven pussy. Katie had always refused to shave her pussy, even though I
had requested her to. Now there she was on full display. She put one knee
on the bed, and slowly crawled up the bed and nestled herself between Mike
and myself. She placed a hand on both of our cocks and slowly started
massaging them. Mike was really looking nervous as we made eye contact. I
said, "it OK... let's make her a happy woman."

We both slowly took a tit into our hands and started to fondle her so
gently. Katie has very sensitive nipples and was getting into this double
tongue action. My hand started to slowly make its way down her soft firm
tummy till I could feel her baby soft skin around her pussy. As I started
to play with her clit I could hear her start to moan. When Mike heard the
moan he looked up at Katie and I could see him move his mouth from her tit
up to her mouth and they locked into a deep passionate kiss. I started
moving my head down her body kissing her along the way before I finally
arrived at her now very wet pussy. I was continuing to play with her clit
as I rolled her pussy lips in and out of my mouth. Her juices were really
flowing now, and her aroma was filling my nose. She smelled so good as I
probed my tongue inside of her and sucked some of those juices into my
mouth. She tasted so good. As I continued to tongue Katie, she had slowly
repositioned herself to have access to Mike's cock. Katie was playing with
his balls and lightly kissing the head of his penis. She was really
teasing him, only taking in a little at a time. Minutes went by and Katie
was really getting into giving Mike an unbelievable blowjob. As I
continued my assault on Katie's pussy her body began to shudder, and her
juices literally came flooding out of her pussy. I moved into position and
now entered Katie from behind and started thrusting into her doggy style
while she continued to blow Mike. He couldn't hold out much longer and he
was soon blowing his come deep inside of Katie's mouth. Katie continued to
suck on his cock before he pulled out and moved around so that his head was
now under her breasts. He was now assaulting her tits as I continued to
thrust into her from behind. During this time she continued to alternate
playing with Mike's balls and reaching around and touching her clit. I
couldn't last much longer and before I knew it I was coming deep inside of
her.

I pulled away and lay back down on the bed. Katie lay next to me and we
started kissing. I could still taste Mike's cum in her mouth, and started
to pull away from her kisses when I looked down and saw Mike licking my cum
out of her pussy. I then started kissing Katie deeply again, so aroused by
everything that was going on.

After a while, Mike was fully engorged again and put his cock inside
Katie. I pulled away a little just to watch the two of them go at it
alone. I looked at Katie's face and could see her total pleasure. I had
never really seen her face like this before. It was like, I knew that this
is how she looked when we were alone, but now I could see it in a different
perspective. I was so horny and hard, and ready to go again. This
continued throughout the night and we all were exhausted the next morning.
This was the beginning of a new sexual life for Katie and myself, and the
beginning of many sexual encounters between Mike and his new favorite
couple.