From: vicky.ay...@gmail.com (Vicky)
Newsgroups: uk.media.radio.archers
Subject: spoiler Friday 30/9/22
Date: Sat, 01 Oct 2022 18:21:44 +0100
 by: Vicky - Sat, 1 Oct 2022 17:21 UTC

o I
n e
e s
p a
c e
e v
e n
i f
I s
a y
s p
o i
l e
r ?
I liked it all up to supper with Jill. I thought the Ben and Beth
stuff was well done, written and acted and the Alan stuff was too.
Usha and Alan were right about Peggy and Lilian. Peggy does think she
is entitled to things as she's rich. I'm not sure how Shula was meant
to help, or how she did, but I'm a bit anti her at present since she
went on the God kick and forced her way into the situation when Jim
had the problem with his past.

But then Jill seemed to me to be being nosey. I know she is concerned
for Ben and wants to help as well, and advice from a gran can be good,
but I do feel she wants to know what is happening because she is a
nosey old woman! Is she doing palmistry now?