It is not well to be thought of as one who meekly submits to insolence and intimidation.

aus+uk / aus.politics / Republican irony

SubjectAuthor
* Republican ironyTrevor Wilson
+* Republican ironyFran
|+* Republican ironyRod Speed
||`* Republican ironyPetzl
|| `* Republican ironyRod Speed
||  `* Republican ironyPetzl
||   `- Republican ironyRod Speed
|`* Republican ironyMattb
| +* Republican ironyRod Speed
| |+* Republican ironymax headroom
| ||`- Republican ironyFran
| |`* Republican ironyMattb
| | `* Republican ironyRod Speed
| |  `* Republican ironyMattb
| |   +* Republican ironyRod Speed
| |   |`* Republican ironyMattb
| |   | `- Republican ironyRod Speed
| |   `* Republican ironyDaniel65
| |    +- Republican ironyMattb
| |    `- Republican ironyFran
| `* Republican ironyPetzl
|  `* Republican ironyMattb
|   `* Republican ironyPetzl
|    +- Republican ironyRod Speed
|    `* Republican ironyMattb
|     `* Republican ironyPetzl
|      `* Republican ironyMattb
|       +- Republican ironyPetzl
|       `* Republican ironyRod Speed
|        `* Republican ironyMattb
|         `* Republican ironyRod Speed
|          `* Republican ironyMattb
|           `* Republican ironyRod Speed
|            `* Republican ironyMattb
|             `* Republican ironyRod Speed
|              `* Republican ironyMattb
|               +- Republican ironyPetzl
|               `- Republican ironyRod Speed
`- Republican ironymax headroom

Pages:12
Republican irony

<ja1boiFl13kU2@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=11532&group=aus.politics#11532

From: tre...@rageaudio.com.au (Trevor Wilson)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Subject: Republican irony
Date: Thu, 24 Mar 2022 06:46:26 +1100
 by: Trevor Wilson - Wed, 23 Mar 2022 19:46 UTC

https://www.gocomics.com/garymarkstein/2022/03/23

Re: Republican irony

<t1g24k$jki$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=11534&group=aus.politics#11534

From: diesocio...@fakeloonynutters.com (Fran)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Subject: Re: Republican irony
Date: Thu, 24 Mar 2022 08:06:26 +1100
 by: Fran - Wed, 23 Mar 2022 21:06 UTC

On 24/03/2022 6:46 am, Trevor Wilson wrote:

> https://www.gocomics.com/garymarkstein/2022/03/23

Very good. I don't think many Republicans understand 'irony' in either
word or deed.

Sometimes I despair of the US and it's people. It used to be such an
inspiration but now it too often seems to be a cesspit full of dimwitted
grubs.

Re: Republican irony

<op.1jh7sd13byq249@pvr2.lan>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=11542&group=aus.politics#11542

From: rod.spee...@gmail.com (Rod Speed)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Thu, 24 Mar 2022 09:08:27 +1100
 by: Rod Speed - Wed, 23 Mar 2022 22:08 UTC

Fran <diesociopath@fakeloonynutters.com> wrote
> Trevor Wilson wrote

>> https://www.gocomics.com/garymarkstein/2022/03/23

> Very good. I don't think many Republicans understand 'irony' in either
> word or deed.

> Sometimes I despair of the US and it's people. It used to be such an
> inspiration

It still is with a great raft of stuff like mobile phones,
smartphones, email, the internet, social media,
google, amason, ebay, credit and debit cards etc etc etc.

> but now it too often seems to be a cesspit full of dimwitted grubs.

It always has been that too, with the KKK, hippys, lynch mobs etc etc etc.

Re: Republican irony

<ir7n3h59upc6fte5mgiqtoq18nbg8lah9j@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=11546&group=aus.politics#11546

From: pet...@gmail.com (Petzl)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Thu, 24 Mar 2022 09:36:10 +1100
 by: Petzl - Wed, 23 Mar 2022 22:36 UTC

On Thu, 24 Mar 2022 09:08:27 +1100, "Rod Speed"
<rod.speed.aaa@gmail.com> wrote:

>Fran <diesociopath@fakeloonynutters.com> wrote
>> Trevor Wilson wrote
>
>>> https://www.gocomics.com/garymarkstein/2022/03/23
>
>> Very good. I don't think many Republicans understand 'irony' in either
>> word or deed.
>
>> Sometimes I despair of the US and it's people. It used to be such an
>> inspiration
>
>It still is with a great raft of stuff like mobile phones,
>smartphones, email, the internet, social media,
>google, amason, ebay, credit and debit cards etc etc etc.
>
>> but now it too often seems to be a cesspit full of dimwitted grubs.
>
>It always has been that too, with the KKK, hippys, lynch mobs etc etc etc.

Now with Joe Biden achievements they have WWIII coming and Crack pipes
supplied.
https://ibb.co/rv60fGs
--
Petzl
Barack Obama once warned not to underestimate

Trump was never running against Biden.
He was running against voter fraud.
https://youtu.be/U4c5dYDD9xw
The Democrats’ First Bill of 2021 Is to Lock In
Fraudulent Election Maneuvers and Steal Elections in Perpetuity

The left loathes Trump so much it totally blinds them
to anything he says, even when what he says
could potentially save thousands of lives.

Amazing where in America a lifetime of corruption, gutless, lying, thieving,
fraud, cheating, Propagandist' and 'Bigot will take you in politics?
https://youtu.be/D1j0FS0Z6ho
Joe Biden's son, zero track record, for jobs in languages
he don't speak thrown out of navy for doing coke,
turned in a rental car with crack pipes in it,
hid from a process server for getting a girl pregnant
to avoid child support.
And now he's a high paid artist with no discernible talent.

Five days with dad on Chinese trip was paid US$1.5 billion dollars?
Corruption by proxy,a new corruption that is difficult to detect

Joe Biden had a little boy
his nose was white with snow
And everywhere Joe Biden went
his son was sure to go
He followed to Ukraine one day
and scored a lot of dough
This made Joe Biden worry so
he did a quid pro quo : Anon

Somewhere out there is a 2-year-old girl whose mother is a stripper,
her father is a crackhead and her grandpa is President of the United States
.. --Fact check THAT.

Re: Republican irony

<op.1jig3sqybyq249@pvr2.lan>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=11553&group=aus.politics#11553

From: rod.spee...@gmail.com (Rod Speed)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Thu, 24 Mar 2022 12:29:42 +1100
 by: Rod Speed - Thu, 24 Mar 2022 01:29 UTC

Petzl <petzlx@gmail.com> wrote
> Rod Speed <rod.speed.aaa@gmail.com> wrote
>> Fran <diesociopath@fakeloonynutters.com> wrote
>>> Trevor Wilson wrote

>>> Very good. I don't think many Republicans understand 'irony' in either
>>> word or deed.

>>> Sometimes I despair of the US and it's people. It used to be such an
>>> inspiration

>> It still is with a great raft of stuff like mobile phones,
>> smartphones, email, the internet, social media,
>> google, amazon, ebay, credit and debit cards etc etc etc.

And obviously flying, but not cars so much.

>>> but now it too often seems to be a cesspit full of dimwitted grubs.

>> It always has been that too, with the KKK, hippys, lynch mobs etc etc
>> etc.

> Now with Joe Biden achievements they have WWIII coming

Not a chance.

> and Crack pipes supplied.

I think cannabis shouild be legal since its no worse than alcohol,
but not hard drugs and Biden isnt going to hand out crack pipes.

> https://ibb.co/rv60fGs

Just because some fool claims something...

Re: Republican irony

<t1gq53$hu1$3@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=11557&group=aus.politics#11557

From: maximush...@gmx.com (max headroom)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Wed, 23 Mar 2022 20:51:21 -0700
 by: max headroom - Thu, 24 Mar 2022 03:51 UTC

In news:ja1boiFl13kU2@mid.individual.net, Trevor Wilson <trevor@rageaudio.com.au>
typed:

> https://www.gocomics.com/garymarkstein/2022/03/23

https://www.gocomics.com/bobgorrell/2022/03/23

Re: Republican irony

<vupn3h9ijhgv1rne4hhf8girdvfekvhca3@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=11558&group=aus.politics#11558

From: pet...@gmail.com (Petzl)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Thu, 24 Mar 2022 15:05:59 +1100
 by: Petzl - Thu, 24 Mar 2022 04:05 UTC

On Thu, 24 Mar 2022 12:29:42 +1100, "Rod Speed"
<rod.speed.aaa@gmail.com> wrote:

>Petzl <petzlx@gmail.com> wrote
>> Rod Speed <rod.speed.aaa@gmail.com> wrote
>>> Fran <diesociopath@fakeloonynutters.com> wrote

>>> It still is with a great raft of stuff like mobile phones,
>>> smartphones, email, the internet, social media,
>>> google, amazon, ebay, credit and debit cards etc etc etc.
>
>And obviously flying, but not cars so much.

>>> It always has been that too, with the KKK, hippys, lynch mobs etc etc
>>> etc.
>
>> Now with Joe Biden achievements they have WWIII coming
>
>Not a chance.

Putin says it is on the agenda.
The clown is high on steroids and knows he is on the edge of dying.
Not in the flock with Jesus so he will be off with Mohammad pleading
in eternity for forgiveness.
Putin is a fan of Beelzebub the demon of gluttony.
<https://www.foxnews.com/world/inside-putins-yacht-photos>
Russians are very poor people.
The top 1% of the Russian population control 71% of the nation's
wealth. 13% of Russians are currently living in poverty.
Unfortunately, the majority of people living in extreme poverty are
children.

>> and Crack pipes supplied.
>
>I think cannabis shouild be legal since its no worse than alcohol,
>but not hard drugs and Biden isnt going to hand out crack pipes.

Cannabis don't worry me either. My day if you did you didn't go to the
parties or get the girls. If caught you were hung!

Biden did put the policy to hand out free crack pipes, Congress's
'HUNTER' Act to ban federal spending on Crack Pipes and other drug
paraphernalia made it fail!
<https://www.nytimes.com/2022/02/21/us/politics/biden-harm-reduction-crack-pipes.html>
https://tinyurl.com/yarl89rg
WASHINGTON — President Biden came into office vowing to make “harm
reduction” — a public health approach geared toward helping drug users
stay safe rather than abstain — a central pillar of his drug policy
agenda, at a time when illicit fentanyl has driven a surge in overdose
deaths.

Instead, his strategy is in danger of being derailed by a Washington
drama over “crack pipes” that is more about political gamesmanship
than public health. The clash is a revival of decades-old fights over
clean needle exchange programs that addiction experts hoped had
finally been laid to rest.
>> https://ibb.co/rv60fGs

>Just because some fool claims something...
--
Petzl
LOVE HIM OR HATE HIM
Donald Trump has shown the entire nation irrefutably,
explicitly & beyond any shadow of a doubt
that U.S. government & their media propagandists are
corrupt to the core

Re: Republican irony

<bosn3hd7uedlr5l4lvijhhlr6vfe0r151k@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=11559&group=aus.politics#11559

From: trdell12...@gmail.com (Mattb)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Wed, 23 Mar 2022 21:28:02 -0700
 by: Mattb - Thu, 24 Mar 2022 04:28 UTC

On Thu, 24 Mar 2022 08:06:26 +1100, Fran
<diesociopath@fakeloonynutters.com> wrote:

>On 24/03/2022 6:46 am, Trevor Wilson wrote:
>>
>> https://www.gocomics.com/garymarkstein/2022/03/23
>
>Very good. I don't think many Republicans understand 'irony' in either
>word or deed.
>
>Sometimes I despair of the US and it's people. It used to be such an
>inspiration but now it too often seems to be a cesspit full of dimwitted
>grubs.

I blame that on our far left education system and the way the kids
are now all they do is bitch and ask for handouts. They don't seem to
know how to work and lack all common sense.

Re: Republican irony

<op.1jip31sebyq249@pvr2.lan>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=11562&group=aus.politics#11562

From: rod.spee...@gmail.com (Rod Speed)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Thu, 24 Mar 2022 15:44:15 +1100
 by: Rod Speed - Thu, 24 Mar 2022 04:44 UTC

Petzl <petzlx@gmail.com> wrote
> Rod Speed <rod.speed.aaa@gmail.com> wrote
>> Petzl <petzlx@gmail.com> wrote
>>> Rod Speed <rod.speed.aaa@gmail.com> wrote

>> And obviously flying, but not cars so much.

>>> Now with Joe Biden achievements they have WWIII coming

>> Not a chance.

> Putin says it is on the agenda.

Just more Putin bullshit like his lie that he would not invade the Ukraine.

> The clown is high on steroids and knows he is on the edge of dying.

You previously stupidly claimed that he has been poisoned.

> Not in the flock with Jesus

He is actually.

> so he will be off with Mohammad pleading
> in eternity for forgiveness.

Nope, that arsehole loves invasions.

> Putin is a fan of Beelzebub the demon of gluttony.
> <https://www.foxnews.com/world/inside-putins-yacht-photos>

But he isnt fat at all, just a bit jowly now.

> Russians are very poor people.

Plenty much worse than they are.

> The top 1% of the Russian population control 71% of the nation's
> wealth. 13% of Russians are currently living in poverty.

Their problem.

> Unfortunately, the majority of people living in extreme poverty are
> children.

They shouldn't be pumping out more.

Almost as bad as the Philippines.

>>> and Crack pipes supplied. [allegedly by Biden]

>> I think cannabis shouild be legal since its no worse than alcohol,
>> but not hard drugs and Biden isnt going to hand out crack pipes.

> Cannabis don't worry me either. My day if you did you didn't go to the
> parties or get the girls. If caught you were hung!

Nope, just jailed.

> Biden did put the policy to hand out free crack pipes,

Bullshit he did.

> Congress's
> 'HUNTER' Act to ban federal spending on Crack Pipes and other drug
> paraphernalia made it fail!
> <https://www.nytimes.com/2022/02/21/us/politics/biden-harm-reduction-crack-pipes.html>
> https://tinyurl.com/yarl89rg
> WASHINGTON — President Biden came into office vowing to make “harm
> reduction” — a public health approach geared toward helping drug users
> stay safe rather than abstain

But never involved free crack pipes, that was always a Repug lie.

> — a central pillar of his drug policy
> agenda, at a time when illicit fentanyl has driven a surge in overdose
> deaths.

> Instead, his strategy is in danger of being derailed by a Washington
> drama over “crack pipes” that is more about political gamesmanship
> than public health. The clash is a revival of decades-old fights over
> clean needle exchange programs that addiction experts hoped had
> finally been laid to rest.

>>> https://ibb.co/rv60fGs

>> Just because some fool claims something...

Re: Republican irony

<op.1jip9boebyq249@pvr2.lan>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=11563&group=aus.politics#11563

From: rod.spee...@gmail.com (Rod Speed)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Thu, 24 Mar 2022 15:47:25 +1100
 by: Rod Speed - Thu, 24 Mar 2022 04:47 UTC

Mattb <trdell12345@gmail.com> wrote
> Fran <diesociopath@fakeloonynutters.com> wrote
>> Trevor Wilson wrote

>>> https://www.gocomics.com/garymarkstein/2022/03/23

>> Very good. I don't think many Republicans understand 'irony' in either
>> word or deed.

>> Sometimes I despair of the US and it's people. It used to be such an
>> inspiration but now it too often seems to be a cesspit full of dimwitted
>> grubs.

> I blame that on our far left education system

Just another of your silly little rabid fantasys.

> and the way the kids
> are now all they do is bitch and ask for handouts.

Just another of your silly little rabid fantasys.

> They don't seem to
> know how to work and lack all common sense.

Fools like you ran the same line about the hippys.

They did know that Vietnam made no sense.

Re: Republican irony

<t7vn3hdtj964uu12sj1isarol07aqmqnv1@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=11565&group=aus.politics#11565

From: pet...@gmail.com (Petzl)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Thu, 24 Mar 2022 16:33:05 +1100
 by: Petzl - Thu, 24 Mar 2022 05:33 UTC

On Wed, 23 Mar 2022 21:28:02 -0700, Mattb <trdell12345@gmail.com>
wrote:

>On Thu, 24 Mar 2022 08:06:26 +1100, Fran
><diesociopath@fakeloonynutters.com> wrote:
>
>>On 24/03/2022 6:46 am, Trevor Wilson wrote:
>>>
>>> https://www.gocomics.com/garymarkstein/2022/03/23
>>
>>Very good. I don't think many Republicans understand 'irony' in either
>>word or deed.
>>
>>Sometimes I despair of the US and it's people. It used to be such an
>>inspiration but now it too often seems to be a cesspit full of dimwitted
>>grubs.
>

> I blame that on our far left education system and the way the kids
>are now all they do is bitch and ask for handouts. They don't seem to
>know how to work and lack all common sense.

"Give me a child until he is 7 and I will show you the man"
Start of school ALL children up to age of 8 years old need their
education to be based on the "New Testament" otherwise known as
"Scripture Lessons".
Was the cause of enlightenment and economic expansion for over 2000
years!
Christian values need to be high priority!
--
Petzl
The gall of these activists is amazing, innit?

Re: Republican irony

<t1i0hj$vd8$2@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=11579&group=aus.politics#11579

From: maximush...@gmx.com (max headroom)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Thu, 24 Mar 2022 07:50:35 -0700
 by: max headroom - Thu, 24 Mar 2022 14:50 UTC

In news:op.1jip9boebyq249@pvr2.lan, Rod Speed <rod.speed.aaa@gmail.com> typed:

> Mattb <trdell12345@gmail.com> wrote
>> Fran <diesociopath@fakeloonynutters.com> wrote
>>> Trevor Wilson wrote

>>> Very good. I don't think many Republicans understand 'irony' in either
>>> word or deed.

>>> Sometimes I despair of the US and it's people. It used to be such an
>>> inspiration but now it too often seems to be a cesspit full of dimwitted
>>> grubs.

>> I blame that on our far left education system

> Just another of your silly little rabid fantasys[sic].

He's right, you're wrong.

Re: Republican irony

<ourp3hlanuhcfpiufivffoa2a16k4dfihj@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=11594&group=aus.politics#11594

From: trdell12...@gmail.com (Mattb)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Thu, 24 Mar 2022 15:27:07 -0700
 by: Mattb - Thu, 24 Mar 2022 22:27 UTC

On Thu, 24 Mar 2022 15:47:25 +1100, "Rod Speed"
<rod.speed.aaa@gmail.com> wrote:

>Mattb <trdell12345@gmail.com> wrote
>> Fran <diesociopath@fakeloonynutters.com> wrote
>>> Trevor Wilson wrote

>>> Very good. I don't think many Republicans understand 'irony' in either
>>> word or deed.
>
>>> Sometimes I despair of the US and it's people. It used to be such an
>>> inspiration but now it too often seems to be a cesspit full of dimwitted
>>> grubs.
>
>> I blame that on our far left education system
>
>Just another of your silly little rabid fantasys.

How do you know?

>> and the way the kids
>> are now all they do is bitch and ask for handouts.
>
>Just another of your silly little rabid fantasys.

Wrong but then I suspect the same is true of you.

>> They don't seem to
>> know how to work and lack all common sense.
>
>Fools like you ran the same line about the hippys.

Not me. How old do you think I am?

>They did know that Vietnam made no sense.

They had that right.

Re: Republican irony

<e3sp3h1ir8g14hqnvlmn6d5hfkm5drn9f7@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=11595&group=aus.politics#11595

From: trdell12...@gmail.com (Mattb)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Thu, 24 Mar 2022 15:33:25 -0700
 by: Mattb - Thu, 24 Mar 2022 22:33 UTC

On Thu, 24 Mar 2022 16:33:05 +1100, Petzl <petzlx@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Wed, 23 Mar 2022 21:28:02 -0700, Mattb <trdell12345@gmail.com>
>wrote:
>
>>On Thu, 24 Mar 2022 08:06:26 +1100, Fran
>><diesociopath@fakeloonynutters.com> wrote:

>>>Very good. I don't think many Republicans understand 'irony' in either
>>>word or deed.
>>>
>>>Sometimes I despair of the US and it's people. It used to be such an
>>>inspiration but now it too often seems to be a cesspit full of dimwitted
>>>grubs.
>>

>> I blame that on our far left education system and the way the kids
>>are now all they do is bitch and ask for handouts. They don't seem to
>>know how to work and lack all common sense.
>>
>"Give me a child until he is 7 and I will show you the man"
>Start of school ALL children up to age of 8 years old need their
>education to be based on the "New Testament" otherwise known as
>"Scripture Lessons".
>Was the cause of enlightenment and economic expansion for over 2000
>years!
>Christian values need to be high priority!

Sorry, that I do not believe at all.

Right and wrong and personal responsibility and the ability for
rational thought may be. Brainwashing no, the History of the Catholic
Church alone shows the danger of that. Then in today's world, you have
Islamic stats as an example of state-sponsored religion.
Fundamentalism is a danger. Then so is the current liberalism being
taught as theh US crime in Democrat run cities show.

Re: Republican irony

<e0up3hl22tp7k842port2v8agrqk9rso1n@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=11598&group=aus.politics#11598

From: pet...@gmail.com (Petzl)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Fri, 25 Mar 2022 10:17:15 +1100
 by: Petzl - Thu, 24 Mar 2022 23:17 UTC

On Thu, 24 Mar 2022 15:33:25 -0700, Mattb <trdell12345@gmail.com>
wrote:

>On Thu, 24 Mar 2022 16:33:05 +1100, Petzl <petzlx@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>>On Wed, 23 Mar 2022 21:28:02 -0700, Mattb <trdell12345@gmail.com>
>>wrote:

>>> I blame that on our far left education system and the way the kids
>>>are now all they do is bitch and ask for handouts. They don't seem to
>>>know how to work and lack all common sense.
>>>
>>"Give me a child until he is 7 and I will show you the man"
>>Start of school ALL children up to age of 8 years old need their
>>education to be based on the "New Testament" otherwise known as
>>"Scripture Lessons".
>>Was the cause of enlightenment and economic expansion for over 2000
>>years!
>>Christian values need to be high priority!
>
> Sorry, that I do not believe at all.
>
> Right and wrong and personal responsibility and the ability for
>rational thought may be. Brainwashing no, the History of the Catholic
>Church alone shows the danger of that. Then in today's world, you have
>Islamic stats as an example of state-sponsored religion.
>Fundamentalism is a danger. Then so is the current liberalism being
>taught as theh US crime in Democrat run cities show.

Christianity is what made America great.
The British did use the Church of England (CoE) to control the
colonies.
The King of England was the head of it.
Which caused the American Revolutionary War.
Members of the CeO were considered British Loyalists, even Benjamin
Franklin's son CoE was disowned. Benjamin Franklin though was a devout
Christian

Moving on
So you think "schools teaching gender identity" and such perversion,
would be taught if the first few years in School were dedicated to
teaching Christian values.
--
Petzl
The philosophy of the school room in one generation

Re: Republican irony

<op.1jj6oczkbyq249@pvr2.lan>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=11602&group=aus.politics#11602

From: rod.spee...@gmail.com (Rod Speed)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Fri, 25 Mar 2022 10:39:38 +1100
 by: Rod Speed - Thu, 24 Mar 2022 23:39 UTC

Mattb <trdell12345@gmail.com> wrote
> Rod Speed <rod.speed.aaa@gmail.com> wrote
>> Mattb <trdell12345@gmail.com> wrote
>>> Fran <diesociopath@fakeloonynutters.com> wrote

>>> I blame that on our far left education system

>> Just another of your silly little rabid fantasys.

> How do you know?

That isn't what produced the hippys, stupid.

>>> and the way the kids
>>> are now all they do is bitch and ask for handouts.

>> Just another of your silly little rabid fantasys.

> Wrong

Yes you are, as always.

> but then I suspect the same is true of you.

More fool you. I have never had a fucking cent from
the govt and have been entitled to our aged pension and
free car registration for ever a decade now and haven't
even bothered to fill out the paperwork to get either.

>>> They don't seem to
>>> know how to work and lack all common sense.

>> Fools like you ran the same line about the hippys.

> Not me.

Irrelevant. I used the word LIKE for a reason, stupid.

> How old do you think I am?

I couldn't care less how old you are, child.

>> They did know that Vietnam made no sense.

> They had that right.

They did indeed, and it had nothing to do with
the education system which isn't far left either.

Re: Republican irony

<op.1jj62ly0byq249@pvr2.lan>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=11604&group=aus.politics#11604

From: rod.spee...@gmail.com (Rod Speed)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Fri, 25 Mar 2022 10:48:11 +1100
 by: Rod Speed - Thu, 24 Mar 2022 23:48 UTC

Petzl <petzlx@gmail.com> wrote

> On Thu, 24 Mar 2022 15:33:25 -0700, Mattb <trdell12345@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
>> On Thu, 24 Mar 2022 16:33:05 +1100, Petzl <petzlx@gmail.com> wrote:

>>> "Give me a child until he is 7 and I will show you the man"
>>> Start of school ALL children up to age of 8 years old need their
>>> education to be based on the "New Testament" otherwise known as
>>> "Scripture Lessons".
>>> Was the cause of enlightenment and economic expansion for over 2000
>>> years!
>>> Christian values need to be high priority!
>>
>> Sorry, that I do not believe at all.
>>
>> Right and wrong and personal responsibility and the ability for
>> rational thought may be. Brainwashing no, the History of the Catholic
>> Church alone shows the danger of that. Then in today's world, you have
>> Islamic stats as an example of state-sponsored religion.
>> Fundamentalism is a danger. Then so is the current liberalism being
>> taught as theh US crime in Democrat run cities show.

> Christianity is what made America great.

Bullshit.

> The British did use the Church of England (CoE) to control the
> colonies.

Bullshit. They didnt even try to convert them.

> The King of England was the head of it.

Yes.

> Which caused the American Revolutionary War.

Nope, the poms stupid approach to taxation did that.

> Members of the CeO were considered British Loyalists, even Benjamin
> Franklin's son CoE was disowned. Benjamin Franklin though was a devout
> Christian

Irrelevant to why it happened.

> Moving on
> So you think "schools teaching gender identity" and such perversion,
> would be taught if the first few years in School were dedicated to
> teaching Christian values.

Scripture lessons don't do that.

Re: Republican irony

<t1j1nu$dv6$2@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=11606&group=aus.politics#11606

From: Nextdelu...@nutcasewannabeFran.com (Fran)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Fri, 25 Mar 2022 11:18:05 +1100
 by: Fran - Fri, 25 Mar 2022 00:18 UTC

On 25/03/2022 01:50, max headroom wrote:
> In news:op.1jip9boebyq249@pvr2.lan, Rod Speed <rod.speed.aaa@gmail.com> typed:
>
>> Mattb <trdell12345@gmail.com> wrote
>>> Fran <diesociopath@fakeloonynutters.com> wrote

>>> I blame that on our far left education system
>
>> Just another of your silly little rabid fantasys[sic].
>
> He's right, you're wrong.

The most embarrassing experience of my life to date, in the general
field of "things medical", rates that title because of the whole
context in which it took place, rather than because of the actual
events it involved.

I was fourteen: a fall off my bicycle had caused a cut knee, putting-
right of which meant a visit to our family-G.P.-establishment. I was
seen to by Dr. Hargreaves, who had recently joined the practice. He
was young and tall and good-looking (and single), and I could have
wished to be seeing him about something less childish and unglamorous,
than what had in fact brought me to his surgery. After cleaning up the
wound and putting in the necessary couple of stitches, Dr. Hargreaves
told me that he needed to give me an anti-tetanus injection; and he
went on to let me know that this injection had to be done in my
bottom. In consternation, I begged him to let it be in my arm; but he
explained that it had to be administered in the other place, for its
preventive effects to spread around my body as quickly as possible. I
felt that I wanted to die of embarrassment, as I bared my behind and
the needle went into the tender and private spot. Before I left the
surgery, he told me that I'd need to see him again in three weeks'
time for a booster injection.

At the time, I found the experience hateful; but over the succeeding
days, it came in retrospect, to feel more exciting and pleasurable -
Dr. H. was, after all, definitely attractive. As the days went by, I
found myself looking forward more and more, to my return visit to him
for the "booster" rerun of the event. This time round, I felt, I'd
enjoy taking my pants down for the handsome doctor. In the interim, my
stitches were taken out by the practice nurse; but "I-Day Two" was
still to come.

The great day came round, and I presented myself for my appointment
in plenty of time - wearing my prettiest panties, heart thumping,
butterflies in my stomach. Things were running a few minutes late, but
at last I was called in to be attended to. Dr. H. greeted me with,
"right, Emma; tetanus booster shot, isn't it? Just go into the
treatment room, will you, and get ready," (he indicated the room
leading off from his consulting area) "and I'll be with you in a
minute."

Bliss! Into the next room I went, and over to the examination couch.
I pulled my knickers right the way down, bent over the couch, and
raised my skirt most fully up around and past my waist, leaving my
bottom half totally bare above the feet. The doctor seemed to be
taking his time getting things together, and it felt as though I were
in there on my own for two or three minutes, for sure, and getting
progressively more excited about the situation. I have a hyperactive
imagination at any time, and as things were right then, it started to
run amok. I envisaged Dr. H. coming in, seeing me bent over awaiting
him, my bottom and all the back of my legs indecently exposed, and
falling in love with me on the spot. After giving me this injection,
he'd arrange - for propriety's sake - for me to transfer to the
patient list of another doctor in the practice, and we'd embark on a
most tender and adoring relationship. In a year and a half's time I'd
be sixteen, and we could have sex and / or get married without "just
cause or impediment": the waiting would be hard, but it wasn't all
that long a time, and with our loving each other, we'd bear it. I'd
always rather liked the idea of being a child bride. I'd just started
on an order-of-preference list of names for our children, when Dr. H.
came into the treatment room.

"That looks very nice," he said, "but this injection can be given in
the arm." And the bloody man insisted on truly doing it in my arm. As
I pulled my knickers up, I felt utterly mortified. This situation
really took the prize for highly acute embarrassment, for a whole
bunch of different reasons all at the same time. Though I'm sure Dr.
Hargreaves was essentially a lovely guy, I was never able to forgive
him for this prank, for the whole time I remained a patient with the
practice he belonged to; and it was a relief to me when I left home
and never had to see him again.

Re: Republican irony

<5mgq3htinua698g5fd2h7o98bfn1qh75nl@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=11612&group=aus.politics#11612

From: trdell12...@gmail.com (Mattb)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Thu, 24 Mar 2022 21:22:40 -0700
 by: Mattb - Fri, 25 Mar 2022 04:22 UTC

On Fri, 25 Mar 2022 10:39:38 +1100, "Rod Speed"
<rod.speed.aaa@gmail.com> wrote:

>Mattb <trdell12345@gmail.com> wrote
>> Rod Speed <rod.speed.aaa@gmail.com> wrote
>>> Mattb <trdell12345@gmail.com> wrote

>>> Just another of your silly little rabid fantasys.
>
>> How do you know?
>
>That isn't what produced the hippys, stupid.

Didn't say it did. I also do not consider 'hippys" to be dimwitted
grubs.

>>> Just another of your silly little rabid fantasys.
>
>> Wrong
>
>Yes you are, as always.
>
>> but then I suspect the same is true of you.
>
>More fool you. I have never had a fucking cent from
>the govt and have been entitled to our aged pension and
>free car registration for ever a decade now and haven't
>even bothered to fill out the paperwork to get either.

So you claim.

>>> Fools like you ran the same line about the hippys.
>
>> Not me.
>
>Irrelevant. I used the word LIKE for a reason, stupid.

Really?

>> How old do you think I am?
>
>I couldn't care less how old you are, child.

Whatever, it is my belief you are just trolling.

>>> They did know that Vietnam made no sense.
>
>> They had that right.
>
>They did indeed, and it had nothing to do with
>the education system which isn't far left either.

No it isn't and the education system wasn't the same then as now.

Re: Republican irony

<psgq3h9me4pe1bhm77s5ul335q8vcdebt7@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=11613&group=aus.politics#11613

From: trdell12...@gmail.com (Mattb)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Thu, 24 Mar 2022 21:31:55 -0700
 by: Mattb - Fri, 25 Mar 2022 04:31 UTC

On Fri, 25 Mar 2022 10:17:15 +1100, Petzl <petzlx@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Thu, 24 Mar 2022 15:33:25 -0700, Mattb <trdell12345@gmail.com>
>wrote:
>
>>On Thu, 24 Mar 2022 16:33:05 +1100, Petzl <petzlx@gmail.com> wrote:

>>>"Give me a child until he is 7 and I will show you the man"
>>>Start of school ALL children up to age of 8 years old need their
>>>education to be based on the "New Testament" otherwise known as
>>>"Scripture Lessons".
>>>Was the cause of enlightenment and economic expansion for over 2000
>>>years!
>>>Christian values need to be high priority!
>>
>> Sorry, that I do not believe at all.
>>
>> Right and wrong and personal responsibility and the ability for
>>rational thought may be. Brainwashing no, the History of the Catholic
>>Church alone shows the danger of that. Then in today's world, you have
>>Islamic stats as an example of state-sponsored religion.
>>Fundamentalism is a danger. Then so is the current liberalism being
>>taught as theh US crime in Democrat run cities show.
>>
>Christianity is what made America great.

No that I do not agree. Well not fundamentalism at least.

>The British did use the Church of England (CoE) to control the
>colonies.
>The King of England was the head of it.
>Which caused the American Revolutionary War.
>Members of the CeO were considered British Loyalists, even Benjamin
>Franklin's son CoE was disowned. Benjamin Franklin though was a devout
>Christian

Franklin adhered to a religion that we might call doctrineless,
moralized Christianity. This kind of faith suggests that what we
believe about God is not as important as living a life of love and
significance. Franklin grew up in a devout Puritan family in colonial
Boston, but by his teen years the bookish boy began to doubt key
aspects of his parents’ Calvinist faith. Abandoning Christianity
altogether, however, was not a realistic option for someone as
immersed as Franklin in the Bible’s precepts and the habits of faith.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/acts-of-faith/wp/2017/06/28/how-benjamin-franklin-a-deist-became-the-founding-father-of-a-unique-kind-of-american-faith/

>Moving on
>So you think "schools teaching gender identity" and such perversion,
>would be taught if the first few years in School were dedicated to
>teaching Christian values.

I don't think teaching "gender identity" is taught in Christian
schools, just that Christians are taught to hate more, and in some
have been taught God wants gays dead.

I don't want religion taught in schools. Don't want "gender identity"
mentioned until late high school, at least.

Re: Republican irony

<op.1jklreovbyq249@pvr2.lan>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=11615&group=aus.politics#11615

From: rod.spee...@gmail.com (Rod Speed)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Fri, 25 Mar 2022 16:05:28 +1100
 by: Rod Speed - Fri, 25 Mar 2022 05:05 UTC

Mattb <trdell12345@gmail.com> wrote
> Rod Speed <rod.speed.aaa@gmail.com> wrote
>> Mattb <trdell12345@gmail.com> wrote
>>> Rod Speed <rod.speed.aaa@gmail.com> wrote

>>> How do you know?
>>
>> That isn't what produced the hippys, stupid.

> Didn't say it did.

But its the same education system that produced those, fuckwit.

> I also do not consider 'hippys" to be dimwitted grubs.

More fool you.

>>> Wrong
>>
>> Yes you are, as always.
>>
>>> but then I suspect the same is true of you.
>>
>> More fool you. I have never had a fucking cent from
>> the govt and have been entitled to our aged pension and
>> free car registration for ever a decade now and haven't
>> even bothered to fill out the paperwork to get either.

> So you claim.

Its also the fact, fuckwit.

>>> Not me.
>>
>> Irrelevant. I used the word LIKE for a reason, stupid.

> Really?

Is that the best you can manage ? Obviously it is.

>>> How old do you think I am?
>>
>> I couldn't care less how old you are, child.

> Whatever, it is my belief you are just trolling.

Is that the best you can manage ? Obviously it is.

>>> They had that right.
>>
>> They did indeed, and it had nothing to do with
>> the education system which isn't far left either.
>
> No it isn't and the education system wasn't the same then as now.

It hasn't changed significantly.

Re: Republican irony

<dmvq3hpic7q7is46velm63e6mujtgk5e0f@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=11617&group=aus.politics#11617

From: pet...@gmail.com (Petzl)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Fri, 25 Mar 2022 20:12:29 +1100
 by: Petzl - Fri, 25 Mar 2022 09:12 UTC

On Thu, 24 Mar 2022 21:31:55 -0700, Mattb <trdell12345@gmail.com>
wrote:

>>Christianity is what made America great.
>
> No that I do not agree. Well not fundamentalism at least.

By mid 18th century the CoE was designed to bring wealth, that it did

>>The British did use the Church of England (CoE) to control the
>>colonies.
>>The King of England was the head of it.
>>Which caused the American Revolutionary War.
>>Members of the CoE were considered British Loyalists, even Benjamin
>>Franklin's son CoE was disowned. Benjamin Franklin though was a devout
>>Christian
>
>Franklin adhered to a religion that we might call doctrineless,
>moralized Christianity. This kind of faith suggests that what we
>believe about God is not as important as living a life of love and
>significance. Franklin grew up in a devout Puritan family in colonial
>Boston, but by his teen years the bookish boy began to doubt key
>aspects of his parents’ Calvinist faith. Abandoning Christianity
>altogether, however, was not a realistic option for someone as
>immersed as Franklin in the Bible’s precepts and the habits of faith.
>https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/acts-of-faith/wp/2017/06/28/how-benjamin-franklin-a-deist-became-the-founding-father-of-a-unique-kind-of-american-faith/

Well these are the views of Thomas Kidd's take on Franklin, Not mine.
To fight against your church whose Priests would of given their sworn
oaths to King George III.
So those who were raised CoE would become deist, but still remain
faithful to Christ
"Franklin adhered to a religion that we might call doctrineless,
moralized Christianity. This kind of faith suggests that what we
believe about God is not as important as living a life of love and
significance." Thomas S. Kidd

>>Moving on
>>So you think "schools teaching gender identity" and such perversion,
>>would be taught if the first few years in School were dedicated to
>>teaching Christian values.
>
> I don't think teaching "gender identity" is taught in Christian
>schools, just that Christians are taught to hate more, and in some
>have been taught God wants gays dead.
>
>I don't want religion taught in schools. Don't want "gender identity"
>mentioned until late high school, at least.

Fact is it's become one or the other, with little in fact no suport
for Christianity to be taught in Schools to age of eight (3 years)

So you are backing "Gender Fluidity",
In Australia it's the "L.G.B.T.Q.I.A.+" who have become the
aggressors/attackers not Christians.

"Jesus Saves" if you repent!
has had Football players sacked for their beliefs.
They also will not bow for BLM, expressly forbidden in Christian
scripture to not bow before any one but GOD!
<https://believersportal.com/australian-rugby-star-player-expelled-for-saying-repent-only-jesus-saves-on-his-instagram/>
https://tinyurl.com/y8s6r9r5
Israel Folau is however, not the first Australian Rugby player who has
received backlash for posting scriptures on his social media. Recall
that another Australian rugby player, Samu Kerevi, was last month,
forced to apologize to fans for posting scriptural content on his
instagram.

Australian Rugby Star Samu Kerevi Forced To Apologize To Fans For
Posting ‘I Love You Jesus’ On Instagram

Kerevi wrote: “For God so loved the world, that he gave his only
begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but
have everlasting life. Thank You Jesus for dying on the cross for me.
I love you Jesus.”
--
Petzl
Think of Christianity as Australia's immune system.

Re: Republican irony

<t1k7j0$3m1$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=11618&group=aus.politics#11618

From: danie...@eternal-september.org (Daniel65)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Fri, 25 Mar 2022 22:04:13 +1100
 by: Daniel65 - Fri, 25 Mar 2022 11:04 UTC

Mattb wrote on 25/3/22 3:22 pm:
> On Fri, 25 Mar 2022 10:39:38 +1100, "Rod Speed"
> <rod.speed.aaa@gmail.com> wrote:
>> Mattb <trdell12345@gmail.com> wrote

<Snip>

>>> How old do you think I am?
>>
>> I couldn't care less how old you are, child.
>
> Whatever, it is my belief you are just trolling.

Sorry!! YOU, a yank, are here in a news group called aus.politics but it
is Rod (an Australian) who's trolling??

REALLY??
--
Daniel

Re: Republican irony

<oe7s3hd0b6ekv4ibu57mkteh1hjusrs79k@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=11620&group=aus.politics#11620

From: trdell12...@gmail.com (Mattb)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Fri, 25 Mar 2022 13:02:17 -0700
 by: Mattb - Fri, 25 Mar 2022 20:02 UTC

On Fri, 25 Mar 2022 22:04:13 +1100, Daniel65
<daniel47@eternal-september.org> wrote:

>Mattb wrote on 25/3/22 3:22 pm:
>> On Fri, 25 Mar 2022 10:39:38 +1100, "Rod Speed"
>> <rod.speed.aaa@gmail.com> wrote:
>>> Mattb <trdell12345@gmail.com> wrote
>
><Snip>

>>> I couldn't care less how old you are, child.
>>
>> Whatever, it is my belief you are just trolling.
>
>Sorry!! YOU, a yank, are here in a news group called aus.politics but it
>is Rod (an Australian) who's trolling??
>
>REALLY??

You need to learn the definition of the word trolling as used by the
civilized world. You are talking about the USA do you fear actual
people from the USA or do you just welcome idiot prats like this Rod
Speed?

This Australian believes he knows how the US education system works
and also believe it hasn't changed in 60 years, Tell me is your
education system the same as it was 60 years ago?

Re: Republican irony

<7v7s3h94jmrihecv4uo1vol45e4vva7j7b@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=11621&group=aus.politics#11621

From: trdell12...@gmail.com (Mattb)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Fri, 25 Mar 2022 13:05:50 -0700
 by: Mattb - Fri, 25 Mar 2022 20:05 UTC

On Fri, 25 Mar 2022 20:12:29 +1100, Petzl <petzlx@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Thu, 24 Mar 2022 21:31:55 -0700, Mattb <trdell12345@gmail.com>
>wrote:
>
>>>Christianity is what made America great.
>>
>> No that I do not agree. Well not fundamentalism at least.
>>
>By mid 18th century the CoE was designed to bring wealth, that it did

That is what most large religious institutions do bring wealth and
power to a few and brainwash others. Look at the RCC, Calvinist,
Baptist, and televangelist.

> [...]
>
>So you are backing "Gender Fluidity",
>In Australia it's the "L.G.B.T.Q.I.A.+" who have become the
>aggressors/attackers not Christians.
>
>"Jesus Saves" if you repent!
>has had Football players sacked for their beliefs.
>They also will not bow for BLM, expressly forbidden in Christian
>scripture to not bow before any one but GOD!
><https://believersportal.com/australian-rugby-star-player-expelled-for-saying-repent-only-jesus-saves-on-his-instagram/>
> https://tinyurl.com/y8s6r9r5
>Israel Folau is however, not the first Australian Rugby player who has
>received backlash for posting scriptures on his social media. Recall
>that another Australian rugby player, Samu Kerevi, was last month,
>forced to apologize to fans for posting scriptural content on his
>instagram.
>
>Australian Rugby Star Samu Kerevi Forced To Apologize To Fans For

He should not have apologized for that if that is his belief.