From: efbreg...@gmx-xx.comm (Loose Cannon)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Subject: "Free Palestine!"
Date: Mon, 23 Oct 2023 14:27:13 +0000 (UTC)
Originator: rjac@shell02.TheWorld.com (spamming/forging nazoid PAEDO Andrew 'Andrzej' Baron aka SHEIN)
 by: Loose Cannon - Mon, 23 Oct 2023 14:27 UTC

https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/1716426427455655964.html

I just saw indescribable, raw footage of Hamas' massacre along with 100 other international journalists, provided by
Israeli authorities. Here are the notes I took:

Hamas terrorist screaming Allah Akhbah as he frantically tries to behead a dead man with a shovel.

Hamas terrorists enter a house, where a small girl is seen hiding under the table. After some talking back and forth
they shoot and kill her as she hides under the table. Hard to say how old she is but looks like 7-9 years old.

A beheaded Israeli soldier.

Photo of dead baby and child burned beyond recognition.

Scores of dead people on the road after Hamas executed them in their cars. Yelling Allahu Akhbah.

Hamas terrorist calling his parents: "I killed 10 Jews with my own hands. I'm using the dead Jewish woman's phone to
call you now." The mother says "May god protect you."

Re: "Free Palestine!"

<20231023213052.00001ff1@ntlworld.invalid>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=11564&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#11564

From: the.happ...@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Subject: Re: "Free Palestine!"
Date: Mon, 23 Oct 2023 21:30:52 +0100
 by: The Happy Hippy - Mon, 23 Oct 2023 20:30 UTC

On Mon, 23 Oct 2023 14:27:13 +0000 (UTC)
Loose Cannon <efbregg73@gmx-xx.comm> wrote:

> https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/1716426427455655964.html

Other propaganda is available.

nazoid piglet squeals a little more (Re: "Free Palestine!")

<uh6lfp$mef$1@pcls7.std.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=11566&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#11566

From: efbreg...@gmx-xx.comm (Loose Cannon)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Subject: nazoid piglet squeals a little more (Re: "Free Palestine!")
Date: Mon, 23 Oct 2023 20:36:09 +0000 (UTC)
Originator: rjac@shell02.TheWorld.com (spamming/forging nazoid PAEDO Andrew 'Andrzej' Baron aka SHEIN)
 by: Loose Cannon - Mon, 23 Oct 2023 20:36 UTC

In article <20231023213052.00001ff1@ntlworld.invalid>,
The Happy Hippy <the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid> wrote:

[flush]

Fuck off, you boring nazoid piglet.

"Are you suggesting that I ought to be out there slaughtering Jews ? I can
slaughter Jews if you want, and I can do it far nearer to home. I can
deliver you a veritable bloodbath of dead Jews if you want; men, women and
children,. Even their pets too, if that's what you want. How about we start
with your wife ?

Or maybe you are hoping that Israel will be your proxy killing machine ?

Well fuck you George. I know you are sick in mind and body and maybe that's
because the God you don't believe in has chosen to lay you low like the
worthless piece of shit you are. You want to see blood flowing ? That can be
arranged. Maybe I should come round and wipe the whole sickening stain of
the Yates family away, and show you and your Zionist war-mongering buddies
exactly what this death and destruction you are cheer-leading for really
means ? What do you think Ron ?"

--Posted by sick nazoid piglet, "The Happy Hippy".

Re: nazoid piglet squeals a little more (Re: "Free Palestine!")

<20231023215431.0000649b@ntlworld.invalid>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=11567&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#11567

From: the.happ...@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Date: Mon, 23 Oct 2023 21:54:31 +0100
 by: The Happy Hippy - Mon, 23 Oct 2023 20:54 UTC

On Mon, 23 Oct 2023 20:36:09 +0000 (UTC)
Loose Cannon <efbregg73@gmx-xx.comm> wrote:

> In article <20231023213052.00001ff1@ntlworld.invalid>,
> The Happy Hippy <the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid> wrote:
>
> [flush]
>
> Fuck off, you boring nazoid piglet.

Propagandist cunt is as propagandist cunt is.

It's funny how you complain about flushing what's been written, calling it "running away" but you are the one who regularly does that.

> Posted by sick nazoid piglet, "The Happy Hippy".

Just more of the same old, ever more propagandist childish name-calling drivel.

Just two "nazoid piglet" to add to my tally card, and no closer to declaring "House!" on my near barren Propagandist Insults Bingo Card.

As I said; you really need to up your game.