The best defense against logic is ignorance.

aus+uk / uk.current-events.terrorism / At least, these "Free Palestine" supporters say what they REALLY want

SubjectAuthor
* At least, these "Free Palestine" supporters say what they REALLY wantLoose Cannon
`* Re: At least, these "Free Palestine" supporters say what theyThe Happy Hippy
 `* Re: At least, these "Free Palestine" supporters say what they REALLYJeSSe
  `* Re: At least, these "Free Palestine" supporters say what theyThe Happy Hippy
   +* Re: At least, these "Free Palestine" supporters say what theyLoose Cannon
   |`* Re: At least, these "Free Palestine" supporters say what theyThe Happy Hippy
   | `* Re: At least, these "Free Palestine" supporters say what theyLoose Cannon
   |  `- Re: At least, these "Free Palestine" supporters say what theyThe Happy Hippy
   `* Re: At least, these "Free Palestine" supporters say what they REALLYJeSSe
    `* Re: At least, these "Free Palestine" supporters say what theyThe Happy Hippy
     `* Re: At least, these "Free Palestine" supporters say what they REALLYJeSSe
      `* Re: At least, these "Free Palestine" supporters say what theyThe Happy Hippy
       +* Re: At least, these "Free Palestine" supporters say what theyThe Happy Hippy
       |`- Re: At least, these "Free Palestine" supporters say what they REALLYJeSSe
       `* Re: At least, these "Free Palestine" supporters say what they REALLYJeSSe
        `- Re: At least, these "Free Palestine" supporters say what theyThe Happy Hippy

1
At least, these "Free Palestine" supporters say what they REALLY want

<uh6sl9$sv4$1@pcls7.std.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=11577&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#11577

From: efbreg...@gmx-xx.comm (Loose Cannon)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Subject: At least, these "Free Palestine" supporters say what they REALLY want
Date: Mon, 23 Oct 2023 22:38:33 +0000 (UTC)
Originator: rjac@shell02.TheWorld.com (spamming/forging nazoid PAEDO Andrew 'Andrzej' Baron aka SHEIN)
 by: Loose Cannon - Mon, 23 Oct 2023 22:38 UTC

Sydney government apologizes for pro-Palestine protest that had 'gas
the Jews' chants

Police are investigating a separate incident in Melbourne in which a
group of men allegedly said they were 'on the hunt to kill Jews'

Perhaps what we did not expect was the spectacle of demonstrators in
the UK (where else?) taunting the Jewish community with howls of 'remember
where you were in 1940!'

And now, folks, the West is forever polluted with this sub-human
Islamofascist garbage, and as someone said: it always starts with the
Jews, but is never ends with them.

Re: At least, these "Free Palestine" supporters say what they REALLY want

<20231024014128.00001ec3@ntlworld.invalid>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=11580&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#11580

From: the.happ...@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Subject: Re: At least, these "Free Palestine" supporters say what they
REALLY want
Date: Tue, 24 Oct 2023 01:41:28 +0100
 by: The Happy Hippy - Tue, 24 Oct 2023 00:41 UTC

On Mon, 23 Oct 2023 22:38:33 +0000 (UTC)
Loose Cannon <efbregg73@gmx-xx.comm> wrote:

> allegedly said

Other propaganda is available.

> the West is forever polluted with this sub-human Islamofascist garbage

Still channeling Hitler and his pals I see.

Re: At least, these "Free Palestine" supporters say what they REALLY want

<XQRZM.207979$rbid.196575@fx18.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=11592&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#11592

Subject: Re: At least, these "Free Palestine" supporters say what they REALLY
want
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo...@so.org (JeSSe)
Date: Tue, 24 Oct 2023 11:58:49 -0400
 by: JeSSe - Tue, 24 Oct 2023 15:58 UTC

The Happy Hippy wrote:
> On Mon, 23 Oct 2023 22:38:33 +0000 (UTC)
> Loose Cannon <efbregg73@gmx-xx.comm> wrote:
>
>> allegedly said
>
> Other propaganda is available.

Hopefully, other half assed comebacks too

>> the West is forever polluted with this sub-human Islamofascist garbage
>
> Still channeling Hitler and his pals I see.

What ?
Can't resist playing the Hitler card, even when it weakens your hand ?

You seriously didn't know that 10,000's of muslims proudly served in the
Waffen-SS ?
Hitler liked muslims, muslims adored Hitler, and still do.

You are ultra quick to condemn any suspected Nazi admirers in Ukraine,
are you even remotely capable of any form of objectivity ?

Re: At least, these "Free Palestine" supporters say what they REALLY want

<20231024201415.00003216@ntlworld.invalid>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=11598&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#11598

From: the.happ...@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
REALLY want
Date: Tue, 24 Oct 2023 20:14:15 +0100
 by: The Happy Hippy - Tue, 24 Oct 2023 19:14 UTC

On Tue, 24 Oct 2023 11:58:49 -0400
JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:

> >> the West is forever polluted with this sub-human Islamofascist
> >> garbage
> >
> > Still channeling Hitler and his pals I see.
>
> What ?

You can't seriously pretend that calling people "sub-human garbage" doesn't channel Hitler's and Nazi views that Jews were "sub-human vermin".

Everyone else can see that it does. It's one of the reasons there has been such a backlash against Israel and her government which has lurched to the far right.

It's what you do when you label blacks and non-whites as "sub-human".

It's the language of Hitler, Nazis and other fascists the world over.

Re: At least, these "Free Palestine" supporters say what they REALLY want

<uh9711$urd$1@pcls7.std.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=11602&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#11602

From: efbreg...@gmx-xx.comm (Loose Cannon)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
REALLY want
Date: Tue, 24 Oct 2023 19:47:45 +0000 (UTC)
Originator: rjac@shell02.TheWorld.com (??? The Reverend)
 by: Loose Cannon - Tue, 24 Oct 2023 19:47 UTC

In article <20231024201415.00003216@ntlworld.invalid>,
The Happy Hippy <the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid> wrote:

> It's the language of Hitler, Nazis and other fascists the world over.

AND the "Free Palestine" rabble chanting "gas the Jews", "remember where
you were in 1940", etc.

AND of the Hamas:

Hamas, PA neo-Nazi propaganda and Holocaust denial
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hamas%E2%80%93UNRWA_Holocaust_dispute
https://www.timesofisrael.com/eu-parliament-slams-hateful-palestinian-textbooks-threatens-funding-freeze/

AND of the Palestinian Authority:

"Palestinian Authority President Mahmoud Abbas on Monday said that the Holocaust
was not caused by anti-Semitism, but by the 'social behavior' of the Jews,
including money-lending."

AND of someone who rants

"I can deliver you a veritable bloodbath of dead Jews if you want; men, women
and children,. Even their pets too, if that's what you want. How about we start
with your wife ?"

No wonder that the "Free Palestine" rabble and neo-Nazis make great partners:

"Pro-Hamas extremists and neo-Nazis flood social media with calls for violence"

etc., etc. etc.

Re: At least, these "Free Palestine" supporters say what they REALLY want

<XgVZM.181360$8fO.106373@fx15.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=11605&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#11605

want
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo...@so.org (JeSSe)
Date: Tue, 24 Oct 2023 15:53:29 -0400
 by: JeSSe - Tue, 24 Oct 2023 19:53 UTC

The Happy Hippy wrote:

>>> Still channeling Hitler and his pals I see.
>>
>> What ?

You seriously didn't know that 10,000's of muslims proudly served in the
Waffen-SS ?
[snip it, facts remains facts]
Hitler liked muslims, muslims adored Hitler, and still do.
[snip it, facts remains facts]
You are ultra quick to condemn any suspected Nazi admirers in Ukraine,
are you even remotely capable of any form of objectivity ?
[snip it, facts remains facts]

Re: At least, these "Free Palestine" supporters say what they REALLY want

<20231024210349.00002b43@ntlworld.invalid>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=11609&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#11609

From: the.happ...@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
REALLY want
Date: Tue, 24 Oct 2023 21:03:49 +0100
 by: The Happy Hippy - Tue, 24 Oct 2023 20:03 UTC

On Tue, 24 Oct 2023 19:47:45 +0000 (UTC)
Loose Cannon <efbregg73@gmx-xx.comm> wrote:

> In article <20231024201415.00003216@ntlworld.invalid>,
> The Happy Hippy <the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid> wrote:
>
> > It's the language of Hitler, Nazis and other fascists the world
> > over.
>
> AND the "Free Palestine" rabble chanting "gas the Jews", "remember
> where you were in 1940", etc.

Other propaganda is available.

Re: At least, these "Free Palestine" supporters say what they REALLY want

<20231024210723.00003e22@ntlworld.invalid>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=11610&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#11610

From: the.happ...@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
REALLY want
Date: Tue, 24 Oct 2023 21:07:23 +0100
 by: The Happy Hippy - Tue, 24 Oct 2023 20:07 UTC

On Tue, 24 Oct 2023 15:53:29 -0400
JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:

> The Happy Hippy wrote:

> >> What ?
> >
> You seriously didn't know that 10,000's of muslims proudly served in
> the Waffen-SS ?
> [snip it, facts remains facts]

But that has nothing to do with Loose Cannon channeling Hitler and his pals, using the language of Hitler and Nazis.

Re: At least, these "Free Palestine" supporters say what they REALLY want

<FpWZM.205450$2fS.17734@fx16.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=11614&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#11614

want
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo...@so.org (JeSSe)
Date: Tue, 24 Oct 2023 17:11:03 -0400
 by: JeSSe - Tue, 24 Oct 2023 21:11 UTC

The Happy Hippy wrote:
> On Tue, 24 Oct 2023 15:53:29 -0400
> JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:
>
>> The Happy Hippy wrote:

>> You seriously didn't know that 10,000's of muslims proudly served in
>> the Waffen-SS ?
>> [snip it, facts remains facts]
>
> But that has nothing to do with Loose Cannon channeling Hitler and his pals, using the language of Hitler and Nazis.

Partially true, his flippant suggestion to use nukes was fanatical [and
dumb] - But you are anti Jew, you support frenzied zealots that kidnap
grandmas, murder babies and admire Hitler, so that would make you more
of a Hitler channeler than anyone, even me.

Re: At least, these "Free Palestine" supporters say what they REALLY want

<20231024224213.00000442@ntlworld.invalid>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=11617&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#11617

From: the.happ...@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
REALLY want
Date: Tue, 24 Oct 2023 22:42:13 +0100
 by: The Happy Hippy - Tue, 24 Oct 2023 21:42 UTC

On Tue, 24 Oct 2023 17:11:03 -0400
JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:

> But you are anti Jew

I am anti the state of Israel which is murdering innocent people, just as I am against anyone murdering innocent people.

I am not anti-Jew.

That's just propagandising shit.

And projection given you are so rabidly anti "JOO" as you call them. Except for now when it suits your relativistic hatred to side with their brand of fascism.

Re: At least, these "Free Palestine" supporters say what they REALLY want

<20231024225920.00002108@ntlworld.invalid>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=11619&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#11619

From: the.happ...@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
REALLY want
Date: Tue, 24 Oct 2023 22:59:20 +0100
 by: The Happy Hippy - Tue, 24 Oct 2023 21:59 UTC

On Tue, 24 Oct 2023 22:42:13 +0100
The Happy Hippy <the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid> wrote:

> On Tue, 24 Oct 2023 17:11:03 -0400
> JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:
>
> > But you are anti Jew
>
> I am anti the state of Israel which is murdering innocent people,
> just as I am against anyone murdering innocent people.
>
> I am not anti-Jew.
>
> That's just propagandising shit.
>
> And projection given you are so rabidly anti "JOO" as you call them.

Can you tell me when and why you started calling them "JOOS" instead of "kikes" as you regularly used to ?

Is it because you think "JOO" is more racist and disparaging than "kike" or some other reason ?

Re: At least, these "Free Palestine" supporters say what they REALLY want

<uh9l02$7tu$1@pcls7.std.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=11620&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#11620

From: efbreg...@gmx-xx.comm (Loose Cannon)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
REALLY want
Date: Tue, 24 Oct 2023 23:46:10 +0000 (UTC)
Originator: rjac@shell02.TheWorld.com (White Human Christians against subhuman spamming/forging nazoid paedo Andrew 'Andrzej' Baron aka SHEIN)
 by: Loose Cannon - Tue, 24 Oct 2023 23:46 UTC

In article <20231024210349.00002b43@ntlworld.invalid>,
The Happy Hippy <the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid> wrote:

> Loose Cannon <efbregg73@gmx-xx.comm> wrote:

>> The Happy Hippy <the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid> wrote:

>>> It's the language of Hitler, Nazis and other fascists the world
>>> over.
>> AND the "Free Palestine" rabble chanting "gas the Jews", "remember
>> where you were in 1940", etc.

> Other propaganda is available.

Thus spake the "Wiley published author", after deleting all the evidence.

What a sorry life you have, piglet. Yawn.

Re: At least, these "Free Palestine" supporters say what they REALLY want

<rB%ZM.41344$f719.647@fx42.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=11621&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#11621

want
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo...@so.org (JeSSe)
Date: Tue, 24 Oct 2023 23:04:57 -0400
 by: JeSSe - Wed, 25 Oct 2023 03:04 UTC

The Happy Hippy wrote:
> On Tue, 24 Oct 2023 17:11:03 -0400
> JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:
>
>> But you are anti Jew
>
> I am anti the state of Israel which is murdering innocent people, just as I am against anyone murdering innocent people.
>
> I am not anti-Jew.

Really ?

> Are you suggesting that I ought to be out there slaughtering Jews ? I can
> slaughter Jews if you want, and I can do it far nearer to home. I can
> deliver you a veritable bloodbath of dead Jews if you want; men, women and
> children,. Even their pets too, if that's what you want. How about we start
> with your wife ?
>
> Or maybe you are hoping that Israel will be your proxy killing machine ?
>
> Well fuck you George. I know you are sick in mind and body and maybe that's
> because the God you don't believe in has chosen to lay you low like the
> worthless piece of shit you are. You want to see blood flowing ? That can be
> arranged. Maybe I should come round and wipe the whole sickening stain of
> the Yates family away, and show you and your Zionist war-mongering buddies
> exactly what this death and destruction you are cheer-leading for really
> means ? What do you think Ron ?

How could you expect anyone who reads that not to construe that you are
anti-Jew ?
You sound just like hamas in fact > I can
>> deliver you a veritable bloodbath of dead Jews if you want; men, women and
>> children,. Even their pets too

Because that is exactly what they recently did.

You don't deny writing those words, as you often do when proof of your
hypocrisy is flung in your face. You won't address it, just kick it
under the carpet as if you never said that.
So either you are:

* Embarrassed that you blatant hypocrisy is so easily proven

Or

* Shamed [very doubtful]

Re: At least, these "Free Palestine" supporters say what they REALLY want

<rE%ZM.13814$igw9.11238@fx37.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=11622&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#11622

want
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo...@so.org (JeSSe)
Date: Tue, 24 Oct 2023 23:08:09 -0400
 by: JeSSe - Wed, 25 Oct 2023 03:08 UTC

The Happy Hippy wrote:
> On Tue, 24 Oct 2023 22:42:13 +0100
> The Happy Hippy <the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid> wrote:
>
>> On Tue, 24 Oct 2023 17:11:03 -0400
>> JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:
>>
>>> But you are anti Jew
>>
>> I am anti the state of Israel which is murdering innocent people,
>> just as I am against anyone murdering innocent people.
>>
>> I am not anti-Jew.
>>
>> That's just propagandising shit.
>>
>> And projection given you are so rabidly anti "JOO" as you call them.
>
> Can you tell me when and why you started calling them "JOOS" instead of "kikes" as you regularly used to ?

I don't know, you do know how to use usenet history search, right ?

> Is it because you think "JOO" is more racist and disparaging than "kike" or some other reason ?

Never thought about it much, offhand I think its funny, disparaging of
course, that goes without saying. I also call them jews and Jews
sometimes, I'm not a 1 trick pony like you - Variety is the spice of life !

Re: At least, these "Free Palestine" supporters say what they REALLY want

<20231025064409.00000272@ntlworld.invalid>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=11624&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#11624

From: the.happ...@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
REALLY want
Date: Wed, 25 Oct 2023 06:44:09 +0100
 by: The Happy Hippy - Wed, 25 Oct 2023 05:44 UTC

On Tue, 24 Oct 2023 23:46:10 +0000 (UTC)
Loose Cannon <efbregg73@gmx-xx.comm> wrote:

> Thus spake the "Wiley published author", after deleting all the
> evidence.

I am indeed a "Wiley published author". There's nothing I or anyone can do to change that fact.

But I don't see what bearing that has on anything.

I didn't delete any evidence. Your post still stands exactly as you wrote it.

I simply didn't repeat your propaganda.

> What a sorry life you have, piglet. Yawn.

Whatever. It's just more of your propagandist and childish name-calling crap.

Re: At least, these "Free Palestine" supporters say what they REALLY want

<20231025064639.00003862@ntlworld.invalid>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=11625&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#11625

From: the.happ...@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
REALLY want
Date: Wed, 25 Oct 2023 06:46:39 +0100
 by: The Happy Hippy - Wed, 25 Oct 2023 05:46 UTC

On Tue, 24 Oct 2023 23:04:57 -0400
JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:

> You don't deny writing those words, as you often do when proof of
> your hypocrisy is flung in your face.

I have never denied anything I have written. That's a complete lie.

You are being as much a cunt as our other cunt is.

You are both Americans - it figures.