From: the.happ...@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Subject: Violations of international humanitarian law
Date: Tue, 24 Oct 2023 22:00:35 +0100
 by: The Happy Hippy - Tue, 24 Oct 2023 21:00 UTC

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/live/world-middle-east-67201465

<quotes>

The UN chief, Antonio Guterres has said he is "deeply concerned about the clear violations of international humanitarian law that we are witnessing in Gaza"

In the same speech he said the Hamas attack "did not happen in a vacuum"

Israel's Foreign Minister Eli Cohen confronted Guterres about the comment, while Israel's UN ambassador called on him to resign

</quotes>

It is no surprise Israel wants to cancel those who dare speak truth to power.

It's what fascists do.

We are simply meant to pretend Israel isn't murdering innocent people.

Re: Violations of international humanitarian law

<HvWZM.30511$sqIa.30394@fx07.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=11615&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#11615

Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo...@so.org (JeSSe)
Date: Tue, 24 Oct 2023 17:17:28 -0400
 by: JeSSe - Tue, 24 Oct 2023 21:17 UTC

The Happy Hippy wrote:
> https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/live/world-middle-east-67201465
>
> <quotes>
>
> The UN chief, Antonio Guterres has said he is "deeply concerned about the clear violations of international humanitarian law that we are witnessing in Gaza"
>
> In the same speech he said the Hamas attack "did not happen in a vacuum"
>
> Israel's Foreign Minister Eli Cohen confronted Guterres about the comment, while Israel's UN ambassador called on him to resign
>
> </quotes>
>
> It is no surprise Israel wants to cancel those who dare speak truth to power.
>
> It's what fascists do.
>
> We are simply meant to pretend Israel isn't murdering innocent people.

Well, IDF bombing the shit out of Gaza isn't happening in a vacuum
either, right ?

The old cause-effect equation ,, You kidnap 100's of grandmas and kids,
murder 100's more innocent people in cold blood, there is bound to be a
harsh reaction - And if I recall correctly, they were celebrating in the
streets the very next morning.

Aren't celebrating any more, are they ?

Re: Violations of international humanitarian law

<20231024223802.00006d2c@ntlworld.invalid>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=11616&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#11616

From: the.happ...@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Date: Tue, 24 Oct 2023 22:38:02 +0100
 by: The Happy Hippy - Tue, 24 Oct 2023 21:38 UTC

On Tue, 24 Oct 2023 17:17:28 -0400
JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:

> The Happy Hippy wrote:
> > https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/live/world-middle-east-67201465
> >
> > <quotes>
> >
> > The UN chief, Antonio Guterres has said he is "deeply concerned
> > about the clear violations of international humanitarian law that
> > we are witnessing in Gaza"
> >
> > In the same speech he said the Hamas attack "did not happen in a
> > vacuum"
> >
> > Israel's Foreign Minister Eli Cohen confronted Guterres about the
> > comment, while Israel's UN ambassador called on him to resign
> >
> > </quotes>
> >
> > It is no surprise Israel wants to cancel those who dare speak truth
> > to power.
> >
> > It's what fascists do.
> >
> > We are simply meant to pretend Israel isn't murdering innocent
> > people.
>
> Well, IDF bombing the shit out of Gaza isn't happening in a vacuum
> either, right ?

Right. And Guterres has clearly said that.

Re: Violations of international humanitarian law

<rI%ZM.205465$2fS.33477@fx16.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=11623&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#11623

Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo...@so.org (JeSSe)
Date: Tue, 24 Oct 2023 23:12:25 -0400
 by: JeSSe - Wed, 25 Oct 2023 03:12 UTC

The Happy Hippy wrote:
> On Tue, 24 Oct 2023 17:17:28 -0400
> JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:
>
>> The Happy Hippy wrote:
>>> https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/live/world-middle-east-67201465
>>>
>>> <quotes>
>>>
>>> The UN chief, Antonio Guterres has said he is "deeply concerned
>>> about the clear violations of international humanitarian law that
>>> we are witnessing in Gaza"
>>>
>>> In the same speech he said the Hamas attack "did not happen in a
>>> vacuum"
>>>
>>> Israel's Foreign Minister Eli Cohen confronted Guterres about the
>>> comment, while Israel's UN ambassador called on him to resign
>>>
>>> </quotes>
>>>
>>> It is no surprise Israel wants to cancel those who dare speak truth
>>> to power.
>>>
>>> It's what fascists do.
>>>
>>> We are simply meant to pretend Israel isn't murdering innocent
>>> people.
>>
>> Well, IDF bombing the shit out of Gaza isn't happening in a vacuum
>> either, right ?
>
> Right.

Even a 3 sentence reply you are compelled to snip, because you see
things that upset you and have no reply, and demolish your cheap talking
points

> You kidnap 100's of grandmas and kids, murder 100's more innocent
people in cold blood, there is bound to be a harsh reaction - And if I
recall correctly, they were celebrating in the streets the very next
morning.

Re: Violations of international humanitarian law

<20231025064856.00002a51@ntlworld.invalid>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=11626&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#11626

From: the.happ...@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Date: Wed, 25 Oct 2023 06:48:56 +0100
 by: The Happy Hippy - Wed, 25 Oct 2023 05:48 UTC

On Tue, 24 Oct 2023 23:12:25 -0400
JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:

> Even a 3 sentence reply you are compelled to snip, because you see
> things that upset you and have no reply, and demolish your cheap
> talking points

Nope. I simply choose not to repeat your propaganda and nonsense.

Re: Violations of international humanitarian law

<DR9_M.24569$CIO.15415@fx01.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=11642&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#11642

Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo...@so.org (JeSSe)
Date: Wed, 25 Oct 2023 10:44:50 -0400
 by: JeSSe - Wed, 25 Oct 2023 14:44 UTC

The Happy Hippy wrote:
> On Tue, 24 Oct 2023 23:12:25 -0400
> JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:
>
>> Even a 3 sentence reply you are compelled to snip, because you see
>> things that upset you and have no reply, and demolish your cheap
>> talking points
>
> Nope. I simply choose not to repeat your propaganda and nonsense.
>

> I can
> deliver you a veritable bloodbath of dead Jews if you want; men, women and
> children,. Even their pets too

Finally earned a Tshirt with your homicidal rant - Only thing you left
out was kidnapping grandmas.
Fuck you hippycrite and fuck your hamas idols, I am very glad that their
well earned suffering bothers you so much.

Re: Violations of international humanitarian law

<20231025165900.00002611@ntlworld.invalid>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=11651&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#11651

From: the.happ...@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Date: Wed, 25 Oct 2023 16:59:00 +0100
 by: The Happy Hippy - Wed, 25 Oct 2023 15:59 UTC

On Wed, 25 Oct 2023 10:44:50 -0400
JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:

> Fuck you hippycrite and fuck your hamas idols

They aren't my idols.

It's just more demonising and childish name-calling.