From: the.happ...@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Subject: More hostages released
Date: Mon, 23 Oct 2023 22:26:29 +0100
 by: The Happy Hippy - Mon, 23 Oct 2023 21:26 UTC

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/world/hamas-gaza-releases-hostages-israel-nurit-yitzhak-yocheved-lifshitz-rcna121680

<quotes>

Hamas released two more hostages Monday

The two hostages were identified as Nurit Yitzhak and Yocheved Lifshitz.

</qutes>

Unless Israel finds a way to resurrect dead and decapitated babies I think they will lose the public relations war.

Re: More hostages released

<uh6qc1$n31$1@pcls7.std.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=11570&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#11570

From: efbreg...@gmx-xx.comm (Loose Cannon)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Subject: Re: More hostages released
Date: Mon, 23 Oct 2023 21:59:29 +0000 (UTC)
Originator: rjac@shell02.TheWorld.com (spamming/forging nazoid PAEDO Andrew 'Andrzej' Baron aka SHEIN)
 by: Loose Cannon - Mon, 23 Oct 2023 21:59 UTC

In article <20231023222629.0000388a@ntlworld.invalid>,
The Happy Hippy <the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid> wrote:

> Unless Israel finds a way to resurrect dead and decapitated babies
> I think they will lose the public relations war.

Suure, piglet. Releasing (after 2.5 weeks), an 80 and 85 year old women,
whose husbands, as well as numerous other civilians, including little
children, are still held hostages. Not to mention murdering 1,000 civilians
in one day. I mean, WOW, what a public relations victory.

You're really a fucking retard, and a terribly boring one at that.

What do you do for a living (if at all)? Must be something at the very
low end of the clerical scale.

And say, what about your attempts to silence me? Spoke to your
"acquaintance at the Hendon Training College" already? LOL... what
a pathetic little nazoid piglet.

"I can deliver you a veritable bloodbath of dead Jews if you want; men,
women and children,"

"Maybe I should come round and wipe the whole sickening stain of the
Yates family away"

Keep posting, piglet. You're doing Israel a great service: proving
(yet again) that rabid criticism of it, combined with blind support
for its enemies, is no more than plain old antisemitism/neo-Nazism in a
"liberal" disguise. And you better get used to it, since I'm not going
away, and your blood-thirsty rants will be posted here as long as required;
deleting them in your replies will not help. Basically, piglet, you're
fucked big time; but then again, that's the story of your life, isn't it.

Are you crying now, piglet? And that old blood pressure? Shooting
through the roof, huh? LOL!

Re: More hostages released

<20231023232259.000077bc@ntlworld.invalid>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=11574&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#11574

From: the.happ...@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Date: Mon, 23 Oct 2023 23:22:59 +0100
 by: The Happy Hippy - Mon, 23 Oct 2023 22:22 UTC

On Mon, 23 Oct 2023 21:59:29 +0000 (UTC)
Loose Cannon <efbregg73@gmx-xx.comm> wrote:

> In article <20231023222629.0000388a@ntlworld.invalid>,
> The Happy Hippy <the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid> wrote:
>
> > Unless Israel finds a way to resurrect dead and decapitated babies
> > I think they will lose the public relations war.
>
> Suure, piglet.

Just more demonising childish name-calling.

> You're really a fucking retard, and a terribly boring one at that.

Just more demonising childish name-calling.

> What do you do for a living (if at all)? Must be something at the very
> low end of the clerical scale.

Just more demonising childish name-calling and, once again, you are very wrong.

> And say, what about your attempts to silence me? Spoke to your
> "acquaintance at the Hendon Training College" already?

It was hardly an attempt to silence you because how could it ?

As I said; you're fucked in the head.

> LOL... what a pathetic little nazoid piglet.

Just more demonising childish name-calling.

> Are you crying now, piglet?

Just more demonising childish name-calling.

Re: More hostages released

<uh6t8o$t01$1@pcls7.std.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=11578&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#11578

From: efbreg...@gmx-xx.comm (Loose Cannon)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Date: Mon, 23 Oct 2023 22:48:56 +0000 (UTC)
Originator: rjac@shell02.TheWorld.com (spamming/forging nazoid PAEDO Andrew 'Andrzej' Baron aka SHEIN)
 by: Loose Cannon - Mon, 23 Oct 2023 22:48 UTC

In article <20231023232259.000077bc@ntlworld.invalid>,
The Happy Hippy <the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid> wrote:

> Loose Cannon <efbregg73@gmx-xx.comm> wrote:

>> And say, what about your attempts to silence me? Spoke to your
>> "acquaintance at the Hendon Training College" already?

> It was hardly an attempt to silence you because how could it ?

Oh, what a fucking little liar you are.

Do tell: why did you threaten me with the following?

"I am pretty sure such egregious libellous defamation that I could not and
would not condemn Hamas, a proscribed terrorist group in the UK, is actionable."

"But it's a lot of effort. Probably the best course is to just forward what
our interactions have been to those who do deeply care about such things. I'll
have to ask my acquaintance who works at Hendon Training College who that
would be."

LOL. Fucking, lying little piglet.

You made some BIG mistakes here, muthafucka. But that's the price
of stupidity.

Re: More hostages released

<20231024013933.00007e55@ntlworld.invalid>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=11579&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#11579

From: the.happ...@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Date: Tue, 24 Oct 2023 01:39:33 +0100
 by: The Happy Hippy - Tue, 24 Oct 2023 00:39 UTC

On Mon, 23 Oct 2023 22:48:56 +0000 (UTC)
Loose Cannon <efbregg73@gmx-xx.comm> wrote:

> In article <20231023232259.000077bc@ntlworld.invalid>,
> The Happy Hippy <the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid> wrote:
>
> > Loose Cannon <efbregg73@gmx-xx.comm> wrote:
>
> >> And say, what about your attempts to silence me? Spoke to your
> >> "acquaintance at the Hendon Training College" already?
>
> > It was hardly an attempt to silence you because how could it ?
>
> Oh, what a fucking little liar you are.
>
> Do tell: why did you threaten me with the following?
>
> "I am pretty sure such egregious libellous defamation that I could
> not and would not condemn Hamas, a proscribed terrorist group in the
> UK, is actionable."
>
> "But it's a lot of effort. Probably the best course is to just
> forward what our interactions have been to those who do deeply care
> about such things. I'll have to ask my acquaintance who works at
> Hendon Training College who that would be."
>
> LOL. Fucking, lying little piglet.

Hardly a "threat"; just speculating on how your defamation could be best addressed.

How does that amount to an "an attempt to silence you" ?

And quite laughable when you are proposing nuking innocent people, called for murdering innocent Americans who speak out in support of Palestinians.

> You made some BIG mistakes here, muthafucka. But that's the price
> of stupidity.

Just more demonising and childish name-calling. But congratulations, "muthafucka" is a new one for the list.

But what "BIG mistakes" have I made ? Please do tell.

Re: More hostages released

<Arc_M.198968$w4ec.134149@fx14.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=11653&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#11653

Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo...@so.org (JeSSe)
Date: Wed, 25 Oct 2023 13:41:50 -0400
 by: JeSSe - Wed, 25 Oct 2023 17:41 UTC

The Happy Hippy wrote:
> On Mon, 23 Oct 2023 22:48:56 +0000 (UTC)
> Loose Cannon <efbregg73@gmx-xx.comm> wrote:
>
>> In article <20231023232259.000077bc@ntlworld.invalid>,
>> The Happy Hippy <the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid> wrote:

>>> It was hardly an attempt to silence you because how could it ?
>>
>> Oh, what a fucking little liar you are.
>>
>> Do tell: why did you threaten me with the following?
>>
>> "I am pretty sure such egregious libellous defamation that I could
>> not and would not condemn Hamas, a proscribed terrorist group in the
>> UK, is actionable."
>>
>> "But it's a lot of effort. Probably the best course is to just
>> forward what our interactions have been to those who do deeply care
>> about such things. I'll have to ask my acquaintance who works at
>> Hendon Training College who that would be."
>>
>> LOL. Fucking, lying little piglet.
>
> Hardly a "threat"; just speculating on how your defamation could be best addressed.
>
> How does that amount to an "an attempt to silence you" ?
>
> And quite laughable when you are proposing nuking innocent people, called for murdering innocent Americans who speak out in support of Palestinians.
>

>> You made some BIG mistakes here, muthafucka. But that's the price
>> of stupidity.
>
> Just more demonising and childish name-calling. But congratulations, "muthafucka" is a new one for the list.
>
> But what "BIG mistakes" have I made ? Please do tell.

Exposing yourself as a a raging, psychotic anti-semite hippycrite ?

> Are you suggesting that I ought to be out there slaughtering Jews ? I can
> slaughter Jews if you want, and I can do it far nearer to home. I can
> deliver you a veritable bloodbath of dead Jews if you want; men, women and
> children,. Even their pets too, if that's what you want. How about we start
> with your wife ?
>
> Or maybe you are hoping that Israel will be your proxy killing machine ?
>
> Well fuck you George. I know you are sick in mind and body and maybe that's
> because the God you don't believe in has chosen to lay you low like the
> worthless piece of shit you are. You want to see blood flowing ? That can be
> arranged. Maybe I should come round and wipe the whole sickening stain of
> the Yates family away, and show you and your Zionist war-mongering buddies
> exactly what this death and destruction you are cheer-leading for really
> means ? What do you think Ron ?

The Happy Hippy Aug 3, 2006, 10:38:08 AM

Re: More hostages released

<20231025205835.0000145a@ntlworld.invalid>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=11655&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#11655

From: the.happ...@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Date: Wed, 25 Oct 2023 20:58:35 +0100
 by: The Happy Hippy - Wed, 25 Oct 2023 19:58 UTC

On Wed, 25 Oct 2023 13:41:50 -0400
JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:

> Exposing yourself as a a raging, psychotic anti-semite hippycrite ?

Just more demonising propaganda and childish name-calling.

And you made a grade school error there as everyone can see.