Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo...@so.org (JeSSe)
Subject: Queen Rania of Jordan takes heat for defending muslim terror
Date: Wed, 25 Oct 2023 16:07:50 -0400
 by: JeSSe - Wed, 25 Oct 2023 20:07 UTC

I wonder how many "palestinian" refugees she has let take refuge in one
of her mansions ?
0 would be the answer, just another bleeding heart hypocrite bleating
out talking points.

The arab ruling class just love to pander and play lip service ,, But
when it comes time to do anything for them, to house them, to feed them,
to subsidize them ,, Well that can be left to others, like US taxpayers.

She does make some valid points, some of which I have echoed myself
previously, but then throws it all in the dirt by
denying/rationalizing/excusing the barbaric crimes of hamas, which
brought all this misery in the first place.

`````````````````````

Fury at Queen Rania of Jordan's 'grotesque' CNN interview attacking US
and Israel for Gaza strikes and questioning if Hamas killed babies

Queen Rania blasted Western support for Israel's retaliatory
strikes against Hamas
She also questioned if there was proof of Hamas babies being
butchered and beheaded
While it remains unconfirmed that Hamas beheaded babies, one morgue
worker told DailyMail.com a pregnant woman and her unborn baby were beheaded
Other Israeli babies were shot and burned by Hamas militants on
October 7

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12672025/Fury-Queen-Rania-Jordans-grotesque-interview-attacking-Israel-Gaza-strikes-questioning-Hamas-killed-babies.html

Re: Queen Rania of Jordan takes heat for defending muslim terror

<20231026011648.00003c37@ntlworld.invalid>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=11662&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#11662

From: the.happ...@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Date: Thu, 26 Oct 2023 01:16:48 +0100
 by: The Happy Hippy - Thu, 26 Oct 2023 00:16 UTC

On Wed, 25 Oct 2023 16:07:50 -0400
JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:

> then throws it all in the dirt by
> denying/rationalizing/excusing the barbaric crimes of hamas, which
> brought all this misery in the first place.

No, this is not "in the first place". It has been building up to this for decades. It didn't just start two weeks ago.

Propagandists always want to have it that "the other side started it". Truth is, when it's gone on so long, it's hard to tell.

One thing we do know for sure is that one day Palestine was there. The day after a huge chunk of Palestine had disappeared and Israel had appeared, Palestians had been displaced from their own land.

And that's when everything started.

And it's also why, when the west says "Israel has a right to defend herself", Hamas and others say she doesn't have anything she rightfully owns to defend, she didn't exist, and that's how they'd like it again.

If you came home and you found a government agency telling you they'd given one of your rooms to a 'squatter family' and, tough shit, you had to put up with it, and they then started taking over other rooms, would you let them ?

And if they were "JOOS" as you call them ?

If you add to the scenario their taking over the mains electricity switch, the water supply, were making your life a misery while having better weapons than you because your government agency was handing them 'the best', while telling you every day, tough shit, you just have to put up with it, you can run a pretty good Israel-Palestine conflict simulation in your own home.

But that means putting aside the propaganda, seeing thing as they really are.

Re: Queen Rania of Jordan takes heat for defending muslim terror

<XnsB0A9786D77792ewrfdgrstnetaakeanfk@85.12.62.230>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=11673&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#11673

Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo...@so.org (Jesse)
Date: Thu, 26 Oct 2023 15:50:18 GMT
 by: Jesse - Thu, 26 Oct 2023 15:50 UTC

The Happy Hippy <the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid> wrote in

> On Wed, 25 Oct 2023 16:07:50 -0400
> JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:
>
>> then throws it all in the dirt by
>> denying/rationalizing/excusing the barbaric crimes of hamas, which
>> brought all this misery in the first place.
>
> No, this is not "in the first place". It has been building up to this
> for decades. It didn't just start two weeks ago.

True, hamas has been lobbing Iranian supplied rockets into Israel for quite
some time now

> And it's also why, when the west says "Israel has a right to defend
> herself", Hamas and others say she doesn't have anything she rightfully
> owns to defend, she didn't exist, and that's how they'd like it again.
Islamics want to throw Jews into the sea ?
Now, unbeknownst to you, you are making progress !
Muslims want to throw Jews into the sea, and Jews don't want to be thrown
into the sea, we have a problem, a conflict of interests.

If hamas had their way and holocausted all Jews, that would lead to not only
1,000,000's of muslim nuclear deaths and a fallout problem for the planet,
but muslims themselves would then start squabbling over the land into
eternity - I'm sure the Turks would love nothing better that Ottoman Empire V
2 Be careful what you wish for.

> But that means putting aside the propaganda, seeing thing as they really
> are.

Take your own advice, take off the hate filled blinders and see how things
really are, unsing my common sense, unbiased posts as a guide.

--
"DON'T FEED THE ANIMALS ! Animals that are fed lose�their ability to forage
on their own. They often become overly aggressive and completely dependent on