Money can't buy love, but it improves your bargaining position. -- Christopher Marlowe

aus+uk / aus.politics / Re: Republican irony

SubjectAuthor
* Republican ironyTrevor Wilson
+* Republican ironyFran
|+* Republican ironyRod Speed
||`* Republican ironyPetzl
|| `* Republican ironyRod Speed
||  `* Republican ironyPetzl
||   `- Republican ironyRod Speed
|`* Republican ironyMattb
| +* Republican ironyRod Speed
| |+* Republican ironymax headroom
| ||`- Republican ironyFran
| |`* Republican ironyMattb
| | `* Republican ironyRod Speed
| |  `* Republican ironyMattb
| |   +* Republican ironyRod Speed
| |   |`* Republican ironyMattb
| |   | `- Republican ironyRod Speed
| |   `* Republican ironyDaniel65
| |    +- Republican ironyMattb
| |    `- Republican ironyFran
| `* Republican ironyPetzl
|  `* Republican ironyMattb
|   `* Republican ironyPetzl
|    +- Republican ironyRod Speed
|    `* Republican ironyMattb
|     `* Republican ironyPetzl
|      `* Republican ironyMattb
|       +- Republican ironyPetzl
|       `* Republican ironyRod Speed
|        `* Republican ironyMattb
|         `* Republican ironyRod Speed
|          `* Republican ironyMattb
|           `* Republican ironyRod Speed
|            `* Republican ironyMattb
|             `* Republican ironyRod Speed
|              `* Republican ironyMattb
|               +- Republican ironyPetzl
|               `- Republican ironyRod Speed
`- Republican ironymax headroom

Pages:12
Re: Republican irony

<qkbs3hdlho0fa2djut8emditaqvgalv011@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=11623&group=aus.politics#11623

From: pet...@gmail.com (Petzl)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Subject: Re: Republican irony
Date: Sat, 26 Mar 2022 08:18:39 +1100
 by: Petzl - Fri, 25 Mar 2022 21:18 UTC

On Fri, 25 Mar 2022 13:05:50 -0700, Mattb <trdell12345@gmail.com>
wrote:
SNIP
>>Fact is it's become one or the other, with little in fact no suport
>>for Christianity to be taught in Schools to age of eight (3 years)
>>
>>So you are backing "Gender Fluidity",
>>In Australia it's the "L.G.B.T.Q.I.A.+" who have become the
>>aggressors/attackers not Christians.
>>
>>"Jesus Saves" if you repent!
>>has had Football players sacked for their beliefs.
>>They also will not bow for BLM, expressly forbidden in Christian
>>scripture to not bow before any one but GOD!
>><https://believersportal.com/australian-rugby-star-player-expelled-for-saying-repent-only-jesus-saves-on-his-instagram/>
>> https://tinyurl.com/y8s6r9r5
>>Israel Folau is however, not the first Australian Rugby player who has
>>received backlash for posting scriptures on his social media. Recall
>>that another Australian rugby player, Samu Kerevi, was last month,
>>forced to apologize to fans for posting scriptural content on his
>>instagram.
>>
>>Australian Rugby Star Samu Kerevi Forced To Apologize To Fans For
>>Posting ‘I Love You Jesus’ On Instagram
>
> He should not have apologized for that if that is his belief.

What annoys me is "L.G.B.T.Q.I.A.+"
Went to their small Christian Church following, then make big noises,
which push the "WOKE" fakenews buttons getting so called sporting
managers and attack their best players, for having Christian beliefs.

It was only because of non-leftie media (not main stream) that bought
awareness, paid through GoFundMe for players to get legal
representation, GoFundMe cancelled their money because of
"L.G.B.T.Q.I.A.+" and fakenews media screaming foul.
However all sporting fans paid the lawyers fees, and turned the
playing, paying fans against the sporting management, settling out of
court settlements and firing CEO's involved.

--
Petzl
Tiberius Caesar who reigned for 22 years,
and his last year was AD 37. wrote:
"The extremities of Spain, the various parts of Gaul, the regions of
Britain which have never been penetrated by Roman arms, have received
the religion of Christ."

Re: Republican irony

<t1lhlm$qib$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=11626&group=aus.politics#11626

From: gettingm...@nutcasewannabeFran.com (Fran)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Sat, 26 Mar 2022 10:02:15 +1100
 by: Fran - Fri, 25 Mar 2022 23:02 UTC

On 25/03/2022 10:04 pm, Daniel65 wrote:
> Mattb wrote on 25/3/22 3:22 pm:
>> On Fri, 25 Mar 2022 10:39:38 +1100, "Rod Speed"
>> <rod.speed.aaa@gmail.com> wrote:
>>> Mattb <trdell12345@gmail.com> wrote
>
> <Snip>

>>> I couldn't care less how old you are, child.
>>
>>    Whatever, it is my belief you are just trolling.
>
> Sorry!! YOU, a yank, are here in a news group called aus.politics but it
> is Rod (an Australian) who's trolling??

Now that is very funny.

Re: Republican irony

<op.1jl0i0xqbyq249@pvr2.lan>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=11630&group=aus.politics#11630

From: rod.spee...@gmail.com (Rod Speed)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Sat, 26 Mar 2022 10:22:02 +1100
 by: Rod Speed - Fri, 25 Mar 2022 23:22 UTC

Mattb <trdell12345@gmail.com> wrote
> Petzl <petzlx@gmail.com> wrote
>> Mattb <trdell12345@gmail.com> wrote

>>> No that I do not agree. Well not fundamentalism at least.

>> By mid 18th century the CoE was designed to bring wealth, that it did

> That is what most large religious institutionsdo bring wealth and power
> to a few

The CoE has no power what so ever and even the
archbishop bishop of canterbury gets no wealth either.

> and brainwash others. Look at the RCC,

No one in that operation has any power or wealth either,

> Calvinist, Baptist, and televangelist.

Only you stupid yanks do religion like that.

Re: Republican irony

<g97s3hh40f016dtt9km6p7dpvjab2e8b9l@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=11641&group=aus.politics#11641

From: trdell12...@gmail.com (Mattb)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Fri, 25 Mar 2022 19:43:09 -0700
 by: Mattb - Sat, 26 Mar 2022 02:43 UTC

On Fri, 25 Mar 2022 16:05:28 +1100, "Rod Speed"
<rod.speed.aaa@gmail.com> wrote:

>Mattb <trdell12345@gmail.com> wrote
>> Rod Speed <rod.speed.aaa@gmail.com> wrote
>>> Mattb <trdell12345@gmail.com> wrote

>>> That isn't what produced the hippys, stupid.
>
>> Didn't say it did.
>
>But its the same education system that produced those, fuckwit.

No it is not. Many differences.

>> I also do not consider 'hippys" to be dimwitted grubs.
>
>More fool you.

You can't judge them all by the actions of a few or watching to much
TV.

>>> Yes you are, as always.

>>> More fool you. I have never had a fucking cent from
>>> the govt and have been entitled to our aged pension and
>>> free car registration for ever a decade now and haven't
>>> even bothered to fill out the paperwork to get either.
>
>> So you claim.
>
>Its also the fact, fuckwit.

I doubt your word on this. What is your name again?

>>> Irrelevant. I used the word LIKE for a reason, stupid.
>
>> Really?
>
>Is that the best you can manage ? Obviously it is.''

I believe you are backing yourself into a corner again.

>>> I couldn't care less how old you are, child.
>
>> Whatever, it is my belief you are just trolling.
>
>Is that the best you can manage ? Obviously it is.

>>> They did indeed, and it had nothing to do with
>>> the education system which isn't far left either.
>>
>> No it isn't and the education system wasn't the same then as now.
>
>It hasn't changed significantly.

You are insane if you believe that.

Re: Republican irony

<op.1jmar2xsbyq249@pvr2.lan>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=11643&group=aus.politics#11643

From: rod.spee...@gmail.com (Rod Speed)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Sat, 26 Mar 2022 14:03:27 +1100
 by: Rod Speed - Sat, 26 Mar 2022 03:03 UTC

Mattb <trdell12345@gmail.com> wrote
> Rod Speed <rod.speed.aaa@gmail.com> wrote
>> Mattb <trdell12345@gmail.com> wrote
>>> Rod Speed <rod.speed.aaa@gmail.com> wrote

>>> Didn't say it did.
>>
>> But its the same education system that produced those, fuckwit.

> No it is not. Many differences.

Bullshit.

>>> I also do not consider 'hippys" to be dimwitted grubs.

>> More fool you.

> You can't judge them all by the actions of a few

Not doing that.

> or watching to much TV.

Don't do that either.

>>> So you claim.

>> Its also the fact, fuckwit.

> I doubt your word on this.

More fool you.

> What is your name again?

The one I post with, unlike you.

>>> Really?
>>
>> Is that the best you can manage ? Obviously it is.

> I believe you are backing yourself into a corner again.

Just another of your pathetic little drug crazed drunken fantasys.

>>> Whatever, it is my belief you are just trolling.
>>
>> Is that the best you can manage ? Obviously it is.

>>> No it isn't and the education system wasn't the same then as now.
>>
>> It hasn't changed significantly.

> You are insane if you believe that.

Even sillier than you usually manage and that's saying something.

Re: Republican irony

<qubt3h9nf2j4ahvaon616ijp0l7kubgmd8@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=11651&group=aus.politics#11651

From: trdell12...@gmail.com (Mattb)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
References: <ja1boiFl13kU2@mid.individual.net> <t1g24k$jki$1@dont-email.me> <bosn3hd7uedlr5l4lvijhhlr6vfe0r151k@4ax.com> <t7vn3hdtj964uu12sj1isarol07aqmqnv1@4ax.com> <e3sp3h1ir8g14hqnvlmn6d5hfkm5drn9f7@4ax.com> <e0up3hl22tp7k842port2v8agrqk9rso1n@4ax.com> <psgq3h9me4pe1bhm77s5ul335q8vcdebt7@4ax.com> <dmvq3hpic7q7is46velm63e6mujtgk5e0f@4ax.com> <7v7s3h94jmrihecv4uo1vol45e4vva7j7b@4ax.com> <op.1jl0i0xqbyq249@pvr2.lan>
Date: Fri, 25 Mar 2022 23:18:11 -0700
 by: Mattb - Sat, 26 Mar 2022 06:18 UTC

On Sat, 26 Mar 2022 10:22:02 +1100, "Rod Speed"
<rod.speed.aaa@gmail.com> wrote:

>Mattb <trdell12345@gmail.com> wrote
>> Petzl <petzlx@gmail.com> wrote
>>> Mattb <trdell12345@gmail.com> wrote

>>> By mid 18th century the CoE was designed to bring wealth, that it did
>
>> That is what most large religious institutionsdo bring wealth and power
>> to a few
>
>The CoE has no power what so ever and even the
>archbishop bishop of canterbury gets no wealth either.

In the 18th century?

>> and brainwash others. Look at the RCC,
>
>No one in that operation has any power or wealth either,
ROFL. They do get to abuse many children and the Church covers it
up.

>> Calvinist, Baptist, and televangelist.
>
>Only you stupid yanks do religion like that.

Liar.

Re: Republican irony

<op.1jm2lgl4byq249@pvr2.lan>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=11657&group=aus.politics#11657

From: rod.spee...@gmail.com (Rod Speed)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Sun, 27 Mar 2022 00:04:18 +1100
 by: Rod Speed - Sat, 26 Mar 2022 13:04 UTC

Mattb <trdell12345@gmail.com> wrote
> Rod Speed <rod.speed.aaa@gmail.com> wrote
>> Mattb <trdell12345@gmail.com> wrote
>>> Petzl <petzlx@gmail.com> wrote

>>> That is what most large religious institutions do bring wealth and
>>> power
>>> to a few

>> The CoE has no power what so ever and even the
>> archbishop bishop of canterbury gets no wealth either.

> In the 18th century?

In any century.

>>> and brainwash others. Look at the RCC,

>> No one in that operation has any power or wealth either,

> ROFL. They do get to abuse many children and the Church covers it
> up.

You never could bullshit your way out of a wet paper bag.

>>> Calvinist, Baptist, and televangelist.

>> Only you stupid yanks do religion like that.

> Liar.

Have fun listing even a single example of a non
yank xtian large religious institution that has
delivered any power or wealth to its top banana.

Re: Republican irony

<k8lu3hpk1tp3frv5itpbj2g58lm60tbpkp@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=11659&group=aus.politics#11659

From: trdell12...@gmail.com (Mattb)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
References: <t1g24k$jki$1@dont-email.me> <bosn3hd7uedlr5l4lvijhhlr6vfe0r151k@4ax.com> <t7vn3hdtj964uu12sj1isarol07aqmqnv1@4ax.com> <e3sp3h1ir8g14hqnvlmn6d5hfkm5drn9f7@4ax.com> <e0up3hl22tp7k842port2v8agrqk9rso1n@4ax.com> <psgq3h9me4pe1bhm77s5ul335q8vcdebt7@4ax.com> <dmvq3hpic7q7is46velm63e6mujtgk5e0f@4ax.com> <7v7s3h94jmrihecv4uo1vol45e4vva7j7b@4ax.com> <op.1jl0i0xqbyq249@pvr2.lan> <qubt3h9nf2j4ahvaon616ijp0l7kubgmd8@4ax.com> <op.1jm2lgl4byq249@pvr2.lan>
Date: Sat, 26 Mar 2022 11:07:03 -0700
 by: Mattb - Sat, 26 Mar 2022 18:07 UTC

On Sun, 27 Mar 2022 00:04:18 +1100, "Rod Speed"
<rod.speed.aaa@gmail.com> wrote:

>Mattb <trdell12345@gmail.com> wrote
>> Rod Speed <rod.speed.aaa@gmail.com> wrote
>>> Mattb <trdell12345@gmail.com> wrote

>>> The CoE has no power what so ever and even the
>>> archbishop bishop of canterbury gets no wealth either.
>
>> In the 18th century?
>
>In any century.

You believe things are the same today as they were in the 18th
century? Maybe in OZ.

>>> No one in that operation has any power or wealth either,
>
>> ROFL. They do get to abuse many children and the Church covers it
>> up.
>
>You never could bullshit your way out of a wet paper bag.

You do not believe the Church has abused kids or aided in a
cover-up?

>>> Only you stupid yanks do religion like that.
>
>> Liar.
>
>Have fun listing even a single example of a non
>yank xtian large religious institution that has
>delivered any power or wealth to its top banana.

Guess what freak boy do you pay attention to what goes on in OZ? My
guess is you are an alter boy that liked the abuse and now walks a
little bow-legged.

Re: Republican irony

<op.1jnkba0dbyq249@pvr2.lan>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=11661&group=aus.politics#11661

From: rod.spee...@gmail.com (Rod Speed)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Sun, 27 Mar 2022 06:27:00 +1100
<7v7s3h94jmrihecv4uo1vol45e4vva7j7b@4ax.com> <op.1jl0i0xqbyq249@pvr2.lan>
<qubt3h9nf2j4ahvaon616ijp0l7kubgmd8@4ax.com> <op.1jm2lgl4byq249@pvr2.lan>
<k8lu3hpk1tp3frv5itpbj2g58lm60tbpkp@4ax.com>
 by: Rod Speed - Sat, 26 Mar 2022 19:27 UTC

Mattb <trdell12345@gmail.com> wrote
> Rod Speed <rod.speed.aaa@gmail.com> wrote
>> Mattb <trdell12345@gmail.com> wrote
>>> Rod Speed <rod.speed.aaa@gmail.com> wrote

>>> In the 18th century?

>> In any century.

> You believe things are the same today as they were in the 18th century?

Nope. The CoE had no real power even in the 18th century
and the archbishop bishop of canterbury got no wealth either.

> Maybe in OZ.

The CoE had no real power here in that century and
the head of that church here had no wealth here either.

>>> ROFL. They do get to abuse many children and the Church covers it
>>> up.

>> You never could bullshit your way out of a wet paper bag.

> You do not believe the Church has abused kids or aided in a cover-up?

That isn't POWER or WEALTH, fuckwit child.

>>> Liar.

>> Have fun listing even a single example of a non
>> yank xtian large religious institution that has
>> delivered any power or wealth to its top banana.

> Guess what freak boy do you pay attention to what goes on in OZ?

Fraid so.

> My guess is you are an alter boy that liked the abuse

Nope, never was and the CoE didn't have altar boys here,
and my parents weren't CoE anyway, you pathetic excuse
for a bullshit artist. We never attended any church at all.
not even at easter or xmas.

> and now walks a little bow-legged.

Just another of your pathetic little drug crazed drunken fantasys.

Re: Republican irony

<idqu3htgn14seveukd5b1l5jujg4uu26md@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=11662&group=aus.politics#11662

From: trdell12...@gmail.com (Mattb)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
References: <t7vn3hdtj964uu12sj1isarol07aqmqnv1@4ax.com> <e3sp3h1ir8g14hqnvlmn6d5hfkm5drn9f7@4ax.com> <e0up3hl22tp7k842port2v8agrqk9rso1n@4ax.com> <psgq3h9me4pe1bhm77s5ul335q8vcdebt7@4ax.com> <dmvq3hpic7q7is46velm63e6mujtgk5e0f@4ax.com> <7v7s3h94jmrihecv4uo1vol45e4vva7j7b@4ax.com> <op.1jl0i0xqbyq249@pvr2.lan> <qubt3h9nf2j4ahvaon616ijp0l7kubgmd8@4ax.com> <op.1jm2lgl4byq249@pvr2.lan> <k8lu3hpk1tp3frv5itpbj2g58lm60tbpkp@4ax.com> <op.1jnkba0dbyq249@pvr2.lan>
Date: Sat, 26 Mar 2022 12:32:14 -0700
 by: Mattb - Sat, 26 Mar 2022 19:32 UTC

On Sun, 27 Mar 2022 06:27:00 +1100, "Rod Speed"
<rod.speed.aaa@gmail.com> wrote:

>Mattb <trdell12345@gmail.com> wrote
>> Rod Speed <rod.speed.aaa@gmail.com> wrote
>>> Mattb <trdell12345@gmail.com> wrote

>>> In any century.
>
>> You believe things are the same today as they were in the 18th century?
>
>Nope. The CoE had no real power even in the 18th century
>and the archbishop bishop of canterbury got no wealth either.

So you claim.

>> Maybe in OZ.
>
>The CoE had no real power here in that century and
>the head of that church here had no wealth here either.

>>> You never could bullshit your way out of a wet paper bag.
>
>> You do not believe the Church has abused kids or aided in a cover-up?
>
>That isn't POWER or WEALTH, fuckwit child.

That is power and the use of wealth at time. Are the majority of
city people in OZ as stupid as you?

>>> Have fun listing even a single example of a non
>>> yank xtian large religious institution that has
>>> delivered any power or wealth to its top banana.
>
>> Guess what freak boy do you pay attention to what goes on in OZ?
>
>Fraid so.
I would say not. Then maybe you were a Altar boy that liked the
abuse.

>> My guess is you are an alter boy that liked the abuse
>
>Nope, never was and the CoE didn't have altar boys here,
>and my parents weren't CoE anyway, you pathetic excuse
>for a bullshit artist. We never attended any church at all.
>not even at easter or xmas.
>
>> and now walks a little bow-legged.
>
>Just another of your pathetic little drug crazed drunken fantasys.

Just the facts just the facts

Re: Republican irony

<op.1jnocdjnbyq249@pvr2.lan>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=11663&group=aus.politics#11663

From: rod.spee...@gmail.com (Rod Speed)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Sun, 27 Mar 2022 07:54:03 +1100
 by: Rod Speed - Sat, 26 Mar 2022 20:54 UTC

Mattb <trdell12345@gmail.com> wrote
> Rod Speed <rod.speed.aaa@gmail.com> wrote
>> Mattb <trdell12345@gmail.com> wrote
>>> Rod Speed <rod.speed.aaa@gmail.com> wrote

Nope, being a place that refugees from europe chose to go to did.

>>> You believe things are the same today as they were in the 18th
>>> century?

>> Nope. The CoE had no real power even in the 18th century
>> and the archbishop bishop of canterbury got no wealth either.

> So you claim.

So we know. Have fun showing any wealth the
archbishop of Canterbury got then, let alone power.

>>> Maybe in OZ.

>> The CoE had no real power here in that century and
>> the head of that church here had no wealth here either.

>>> You do not believe the Church has abused kids or aided in a cover-up?

>> That isn't POWER or WEALTH, fuckwit child.

> That is power

Bullshit it is.

> and the use of wealth at time.

Even sillier than you usually manage and that's saying something.

> Are the majority of city people in OZ as stupid as you?

You never could bullshit your way out of a wet paper bag.

>>> Guess what freak boy do you pay attention to what goes on in OZ?

>> Fraid so.

> I would say not.

Yes, you actually are that terminal a fuckwit.

> Then maybe you were a Altar boy that liked the abuse.

I already told you that I was never an altar boy
or even a church attender, fuckwit child.

>>> My guess is you are an alter boy that liked the abuse

>> Nope, never was and the CoE didn't have altar boys here,
>> and my parents weren't CoE anyway, you pathetic excuse
>> for a bullshit artist. We never attended any church at all.
>> not even at easter or xmas.

>>> and now walks a little bow-legged.

>> Just another of your pathetic little drug crazed drunken fantasys.

> Just the facts just the facts

You wouldn't know what a fact was if it bit you on your lard arse, fuckwit
child.

Re: Republican irony

<m4tv3hd5ufj2ot4tac1kdrin1tmc0mrg54@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=11676&group=aus.politics#11676

From: trdell12...@gmail.com (Mattb)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
References: <e3sp3h1ir8g14hqnvlmn6d5hfkm5drn9f7@4ax.com> <e0up3hl22tp7k842port2v8agrqk9rso1n@4ax.com> <psgq3h9me4pe1bhm77s5ul335q8vcdebt7@4ax.com> <dmvq3hpic7q7is46velm63e6mujtgk5e0f@4ax.com> <7v7s3h94jmrihecv4uo1vol45e4vva7j7b@4ax.com> <op.1jl0i0xqbyq249@pvr2.lan> <qubt3h9nf2j4ahvaon616ijp0l7kubgmd8@4ax.com> <op.1jm2lgl4byq249@pvr2.lan> <k8lu3hpk1tp3frv5itpbj2g58lm60tbpkp@4ax.com> <op.1jnkba0dbyq249@pvr2.lan> <idqu3htgn14seveukd5b1l5jujg4uu26md@4ax.com> <op.1jnocdjnbyq249@pvr2.lan>
Date: Sun, 27 Mar 2022 11:19:15 -0700
 by: Mattb - Sun, 27 Mar 2022 18:19 UTC

On Sun, 27 Mar 2022 07:54:03 +1100, "Rod Speed"
<rod.speed.aaa@gmail.com> wrote:

>Mattb <trdell12345@gmail.com> wrote
>> Rod Speed <rod.speed.aaa@gmail.com> wrote
>>> Mattb <trdell12345@gmail.com> wrote

>Nope, being a place that refugees from europe chose to go to did.

>>> Nope. The CoE had no real power even in the 18th century
>>> and the archbishop bishop of canterbury got no wealth either.
>
>> So you claim.
>
>So we know. Have fun showing any wealth the
>archbishop of Canterbury got then, let alone power.

Why don't you tell us all about it, you do seem to claim knowledge.
Is there any subject where you are not a expert?

>>> The CoE had no real power here in that century and
>>> the head of that church here had no wealth here either.

>>> That isn't POWER or WEALTH, fuckwit child.
>
>> That is power
>
>Bullshit it is.
>
>> and the use of wealth at time.
>
>Even sillier than you usually manage and that's saying something.

LOL

>> Are the majority of city people in OZ as stupid as you?
>
>You never could bullshit your way out of a wet paper bag.

I'd say you are one of the dumbest Australians I have ever.

>>> Fraid so.
>
>> I would say not.
>
>Yes, you actually are that terminal a fuckwit.
>
>> Then maybe you were a Altar boy that liked the abuse.
>
>I already told you that I was never an altar boy
>or even a church attender, fuckwit child.

Sure you weren't. Was it your family that gave you that bowlegged
walk?

>>> Nope, never was and the CoE didn't have altar boys here,
>>> and my parents weren't CoE anyway, you pathetic excuse
>>> for a bullshit artist. We never attended any church at all.
>>> not even at easter or xmas.

>>> Just another of your pathetic little drug crazed drunken fantasys.
>
>> Just the facts just the facts
>
>You wouldn't know what a fact was if it bit you on your lard arse, fuckwit
>child.

Sorry, don't have a lard ass yet. Do always seem to gain about 5-10
lbs in the winter, but so far managed to get it off in the summer.

Re: Republican irony

<nsh14hh4kshe5hqvdsg0hqqhj9rdfal6h1@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=11679&group=aus.politics#11679

From: pet...@gmail.com (Petzl)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Mon, 28 Mar 2022 07:32:09 +1100
References: <e0up3hl22tp7k842port2v8agrqk9rso1n@4ax.com> <psgq3h9me4pe1bhm77s5ul335q8vcdebt7@4ax.com> <dmvq3hpic7q7is46velm63e6mujtgk5e0f@4ax.com> <7v7s3h94jmrihecv4uo1vol45e4vva7j7b@4ax.com> <op.1jl0i0xqbyq249@pvr2.lan> <qubt3h9nf2j4ahvaon616ijp0l7kubgmd8@4ax.com> <op.1jm2lgl4byq249@pvr2.lan> <k8lu3hpk1tp3frv5itpbj2g58lm60tbpkp@4ax.com> <op.1jnkba0dbyq249@pvr2.lan> <idqu3htgn14seveukd5b1l5jujg4uu26md@4ax.com> <op.1jnocdjnbyq249@pvr2.lan> <m4tv3hd5ufj2ot4tac1kdrin1tmc0mrg54@4ax.com>
 by: Petzl - Sun, 27 Mar 2022 20:32 UTC

On Sun, 27 Mar 2022 11:19:15 -0700, Mattb <trdell12345@gmail.com>
wrote:

>>> So you claim.
>>
>>So we know. Have fun showing any wealth the
>>archbishop of Canterbury got then, let alone power.
>
> Why don't you tell us all about it, you do seem to claim knowledge.
>Is there any subject where you are not a expert?

The Archbishop Bishop of Canterbury is appointed by the head of the
Church which is the British Monarch, in this case the Queen of
England.
He is paid a yearly salary of 89,000 UK pounds a year. plus provided
two residents, he is member of the House of Lords which is a unpaid
position.
Other minister's (the ranks) do get a small yearly allowance (1500
pounds), which is added to by Church donations.
--
Petzl
Think of Christianity as Australia's immune system.

Re: Republican irony

<op.1jpjuqeubyq249@pvr2.lan>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=11680&group=aus.politics#11680

From: rod.spee...@gmail.com (Rod Speed)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Mon, 28 Mar 2022 08:12:16 +1100
 by: Rod Speed - Sun, 27 Mar 2022 21:12 UTC

Mattb <trdell12345@gmail.com> wrote
> Rod Speed <rod.speed.aaa@gmail.com> wrote
>> Mattb <trdell12345@gmail.com> wrote
>>> Rod Speed <rod.speed.aaa@gmail.com> wrote

>> Nope, being a place that refugees from europe chose to go to did.

>>> So you claim.

>> So we know. Have fun showing any wealth the
>> archbishop of Canterbury got then, let alone power.

> Why don't you tell us all about it,

You are free to research it for yourself. We have
this funky system called the internet and you can
even get real radical and read some of those funky
things called books too.

> you do seem to claim knowledge.

No claim, have.

> Is there any subject where you are not a expert?

Yep, lots of things, not into embroidery, having a
baby, grovelling to some god or other or speaking
foreign languages, I am completely useless at that.

>>> That is power

>> Bullshit it is.

>>> and the use of wealth at time.

>> Even sillier than you usually manage and that's saying something.

> LOL

Is that the best you can manage ? You are pathetic.

>>> Are the majority of city people in OZ as stupid as you?

>> You never could bullshit your way out of a wet paper bag.

<reams of your shit any 3 year old could leave for dead flushed where it
belongs>