The nation that controls magnetism controls the universe. -- Chester Gould/Dick Tracy

aus+uk / aus.politics / Re: Biden Approval Rating Rises (NPR)

SubjectAuthor
* Biden Approval Rating Rises (NPR)50-70
+* Biden Approval Rating Rises (NPR)Petzl
|`* Biden Approval Rating Rises (NPR)50-70
| +* -- LET'S WELCOME BACK ORDOG TO AUS.POLITICS: Biden Approval Rating50-70
| |`- LET'S WELCOME BACK ORDOG TO AUS.POLITICS: Biden Approval Rating Rises (NPR)51-69
| `* Biden Approval Rating Rises (NPR)Petzl
|  `* Biden Approval Rating Rises (NPR)51 - 69 and still counting
|   `* Biden Approval Rating Rises (NPR)Petzl
|    `* Biden Approval Rating Rises (NPR)52-68
|     +* Biden Approval Rating Rises (NPR)Petzl
|     |`* Biden Approval Rating Rises (NPR)* Ördög * - - the Petz Buster -
|     | +* Biden Approval Rating Rises (NPR)Fran
|     | |`* Biden Approval Rating Rises (NPR)Fran
|     | | `* Biden Approval Rating Rises (NPR)Fran
|     | |  `* Biden Approval Rating Rises (NPR)** ?rd?g **
|     | |   `- Biden Approval Rating Rises (NPR)Fran
|     | `* -- BIDEN APPROVAL RATING RISES (NPR) {@1: Sup: 64 - SINKING: CH'EN* Ördög * - - the Petz Buster -
|     |  `- -- BIDEN APPROVAL RATING RISES (NPR) {@1: Sup: 64 - SINKING:Fran
|     `* Biden Approval Rating Rises (NPR)Fran
|      `* Biden Approval Rating Rises (NPR)Fran
|       `* Biden Approval Rating Rises (NPR)51 - 69 and still counting
|        +* Biden Approval Rating Rises (NPR)Fran
|        |+- Biden Approval Rating Rises (NPR)Fran
|        |`* Biden Approval Rating Rises (NPR)Rod Speed
|        | +- Biden Approval Rating Rises (NPR)Fran
|        | `* Biden Approval Rating Rises (NPR)** 56 - 66 **
|        |  `- Biden Approval Rating Rises (NPR)Fran
|        `* Biden Approval Rating Rises (NPR)Fran
|         `* Biden Approval Rating Rises (NPR)Fran
|          `- Biden Approval Rating Rises (NPR)Fran
`* -- BIDEN APPROVAL RATING RISES (NPR)tesla sTinker
 `- -- BIDEN APPROVAL RATING RISES (NPR) - thanks to Dolf's GrappleLions Growl of Butchers Foul

Pages:12
Re: Biden Approval Rating Rises (NPR)

<dmb44hpp5nm8ppardb2jt8fdo5h8b0cqfr@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=11700&group=aus.politics#11700

From: 50-...@666.service.biz (50-70)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Subject: Re: Biden Approval Rating Rises (NPR)
Date: Tue, 29 Mar 2022 09:00:22 +1100
 by: 50-70 - Mon, 28 Mar 2022 22:00 UTC

On Mon, 28 Mar 2022 10:52:40 -0600, Just Wondering <JW@jw.com> wrote:

>On 3/28/2022 5:51 AM, Simon wrote:
>>>
>>> Biden Approval Rating Rises (NPR)
>>> NPR Tweet:
>>> "President Biden's approval ratings have risen since he delivered the State
>> of the Union address, and 52% of Americans now approve of his handling of
>> Russia's invasion of Ukraine, according to a new NPR/PBS NewsHour/Marist
>> poll."
>>> -- March 4, 2022
>>
>> Rightists are hysterical over this. Suicides are soaring.
>>
>Biden approval rating is 40%, the lowest it has ever been.
>His DISapproval rating is 55%, so very few are undecided
>over how awful Biden is. He is a POSPOTUS.

Goes to show how useless these "ratings" actually are. Meaningless
noise that is designed to manipulate the public opinion and keep the
media companies profitable.

Re: Biden Approval Rating Rises (NPR)

<rgo44h9abhgkn8aollrfq70vl279rjscen@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=11709&group=aus.politics#11709

From: pet...@gmail.com (Petzl)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Tue, 29 Mar 2022 12:39:16 +1100
 by: Petzl - Tue, 29 Mar 2022 01:39 UTC

On Tue, 29 Mar 2022 09:00:22 +1100, 50-70 <50-70@666.service.biz>
wrote:

>>> of the Union address, and 52% of Americans now approve of his handling of
>>> Russia's invasion of Ukraine, according to a new NPR/PBS NewsHour/Marist
>>> poll."
>>>
>>> Rightists are hysterical over this. Suicides are soaring.
>>>
>>Biden approval rating is 40%, the lowest it has ever been.
>>His DISapproval rating is 55%, so very few are undecided
>>over how awful Biden is. He is a POSPOTUS.
>
>Goes to show how useless these "ratings" actually are. Meaningless
>noise that is designed to manipulate the public opinion and keep the
>media companies profitable.

A LOT of Americans live in the City of fools- Gotham City!
<http://theophantasmagoria.blogspot.com/2011/09/gotham-city-of-fools.html>
https://tinyurl.com/y8trwhvu
There were about 45 other villages in England and one in Wales who had
their own Gotham cycle of tales. These tales were re-published over
time and then exported to America by Washington Irvine who created the
title of Gotham City (a city of fools) of his native New York in his
Salmagundi, 1807; which of course developed into Gotham City of
Batman.

In the Middle Ages in England the term Fool was an archetypal figure
who, through his apparent foolishness, possesses wisdom and a state of
near-divinity. The Divine Fool could say things to royalty no one else
could.

The Fool would wear a hat which had goat horns on it, hence the
jester's cap. The wearing of horns was linked to the Fool.
--
Petzl
Barack Obama once warned not to underestimate

Trump was never running against Biden.
He was running against voter fraud.
https://youtu.be/U4c5dYDD9xw
The Democrats’ First Bill of 2021 Is to Lock In
Fraudulent Election Maneuvers and Steal Elections in Perpetuity

The left loathes Trump so much it totally blinds them
to anything he says, even when what he says
could potentially save thousands of lives.

Amazing where in America a lifetime of corruption, gutless, lying, thieving,
fraud, cheating, Propagandist' and 'Bigot will take you in politics?
https://youtu.be/D1j0FS0Z6ho
Joe Biden's son, zero track record, for jobs in languages
he don't speak thrown out of navy for doing coke,
turned in a rental car with crack pipes in it,
hid from a process server for getting a girl pregnant
to avoid child support.
And now he's a high paid artist with no discernible talent.

Five days with dad on Chinese trip was paid US$1.5 billion dollars?
Corruption by proxy,a new corruption that is difficult to detect

Joe Biden had a little boy
his nose was white with snow
And everywhere Joe Biden went
his son was sure to go
He followed to Ukraine one day
and scored a lot of dough
This made Joe Biden worry so
he did a quid pro quo : Anon

Somewhere out there is a 2-year-old girl whose mother is a stripper,
her father is a crackhead and her grandpa is President of the United States
.. --Fact check THAT.

Re: Biden Approval Rating Rises (NPR)

<pan$6c266$72602b74$63719a07$87791b7@666.service.biz>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=11715&group=aus.politics#11715

From: 50-...@666.service.biz (50-70)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Tue, 29 Mar 2022 05:30:26 GMT
 by: 50-70 - Tue, 29 Mar 2022 05:30 UTC

On Tue, 29 Mar 2022 12:39:16 +1100, Petzl wrote:

> On Tue, 29 Mar 2022 09:00:22 +1100, 50-70 <50-70@666.service.biz>
> wrote:
>>On Mon, 28 Mar 2022 10:52:40 -0600, Just Wondering <JW@jw.com> wrote:

>>>Biden approval rating is 40%, the lowest it has ever been.
>>>His DISapproval rating is 55%, so very few are undecided over how awful
>>>Biden is. He is a POSPOTUS.
>>
>>Goes to show how useless these "ratings" actually are. Meaningless noise
>>that is designed to manipulate the public opinion and keep the media
>>companies profitable.
>>
> A LOT of Americans live in the City of fools- Gotham City!

Stop reading super heroes comic books.

> In the Middle Ages

Newsflash: The currebt year is 2022 and NOT 1450

> The Fool would wear a hat which had goat horns on it

You should purchace your cheap Chinese replica on E-Bay ASAP ... obviously
you need one as member of the DUMB3 in aus.politics.

> Trump was never running against Biden.
> Fact check THAT.

Nope, not going to work...
Your bulshit in --- Result: bullshit out

-- LET'S WELCOME BACK ORDOG TO AUS.POLITICS: Biden Approval Rating Rises (NPR)

<jafnluFdmddU1@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=11716&group=aus.politics#11716

From: 50-...@666.service.biz (50-70)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Subject: -- LET'S WELCOME BACK ORDOG TO AUS.POLITICS: Biden Approval Rating
Rises (NPR)
Date: Tue, 29 Mar 2022 17:35:42 +1100
 by: 50-70 - Tue, 29 Mar 2022 06:35 UTC

You are both using the same Internet Service Provider: Eweka Internet
Services based in the Netherlands...

On 29/3/2022 16:30, 50-70 wrote:
> On Tue, 29 Mar 2022 12:39:16 +1100, Petzl wrote:
>
>> On Tue, 29 Mar 2022 09:00:22 +1100, 50-70 <50-70@666.service.biz>
>> wrote:

>>> Goes to show how useless these "ratings" actually are. Meaningless noise
>>> that is designed to manipulate the public opinion and keep the media
>>> companies profitable.
>>>
>> A LOT of Americans live in the City of fools- Gotham City!
>
> Stop reading super heroes comic books.
>
>> In the Middle Ages
>
> Newsflash: The currebt year is 2022 and NOT 1450
>
>> The Fool would wear a hat which had goat horns on it
>
> You should purchace your cheap Chinese replica on E-Bay ASAP ... obviously
> you need one as member of the DUMB3 in aus.politics.
>

>> Trump was never running against Biden.
>> Fact check THAT.
>
> Nope, not going to work...
> Your bulshit in --- Result: bullshit out

That we were able by usage of several aphoristic poems mapped to our
noumenon entry for resonance, then completely assimilate the OSCARS
SLAPPED FACE EVENT before it occurred.

That we did so in response to an assailment of AMERICAN nationalistic
political SPORGING SPAM and irrational hate speech.

CATTLE CLASS ANALOGIES ON IRISH HYPOCRITICAL DECORUM (SLAPPED FACE
PREEMPTION) AND REPUBLICAN AMBITION

<http://www.grapple369.com/Groundwork/Cattle%20Class.pdf>

Initial Post: 29 March 2022

prototypes which are prerequisite to the BEING of HOMO[iOS] SAPIEN[S|T]
as EXISTENCE / *OUSIA*.

<http://www.grapple369.com/Grumble.zip> (Download resources)

Re: Biden Approval Rating Rises (NPR)

<f3c54h1ttgss40u5uav5m3pcrte858suic@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=11717&group=aus.politics#11717

From: pet...@gmail.com (Petzl)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Tue, 29 Mar 2022 18:12:48 +1100
 by: Petzl - Tue, 29 Mar 2022 07:12 UTC

On Tue, 29 Mar 2022 05:30:26 GMT, 50-70 <50-70@666.service.biz> wrote:

>On Tue, 29 Mar 2022 12:39:16 +1100, Petzl wrote:
>
>> On Tue, 29 Mar 2022 09:00:22 +1100, 50-70 <50-70@666.service.biz>
>> wrote:

>>>Goes to show how useless these "ratings" actually are. Meaningless noise
>>>that is designed to manipulate the public opinion and keep the media
>>>companies profitable.
>>>
>> A LOT of Americans live in the City of fools- Gotham City!
>
>Stop reading super heroes comic books.
>
>> In the Middle Ages
>
>Newsflash: The currebt year is 2022 and NOT 1450
>
>> The Fool would wear a hat which had goat horns on it
>
>You should purchace your cheap Chinese replica on E-Bay ASAP ... obviously
>you need one as member of the DUMB3 in aus.politics.
>

>> Trump was never running against Biden.
>> Fact check THAT.
>
>Nope, not going to work...
> Your bulshit in --- Result: bullshit out

Another fool associated with the village of Gotham ('goat ham') in
Nottinghamshire about 1540
<http://theophantasmagoria.blogspot.com/2011/09/gotham-city-of-fools.html>
https://tinyurl.com/y8trwhvu
Washington Irvine who created the title of Gotham City (a city of
fools) of his native New York in his Salmagundi, 1807; which of course
developed into Gotham City of Batman.
--
Petzl
What is the harm of for the Democrats validating the voting system.
Is it because the Democrats have something to hide?

Amazing to think that Lyndon Johnson perfected the
'sit-wait-see how many we need to win-then dump our
stuffed ballots at the last moment' electoral technique
in post-war Texas, and nothing has changed in US elections
in the 7 decades since.
<https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1948_United_States_Senate_election_in_Texas#Legal_battle>
The Left is fine with Vaccine Cards
but NOT voter IDs. Paying attention yet?

Re: LET'S WELCOME BACK ORDOG TO AUS.POLITICS: Biden Approval Rating Rises (NPR)

<shb54h90m6kfn4dfaell12ju8ccagotu2r@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=11718&group=aus.politics#11718

From: 51-...@your.service.biz (51-69)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Subject: Re: LET'S WELCOME BACK ORDOG TO AUS.POLITICS: Biden Approval Rating Rises (NPR)
Date: Tue, 29 Mar 2022 18:14:06 +1100
 by: 51-69 - Tue, 29 Mar 2022 07:14 UTC

The nymshitter forger is all action...like farts in the wind!

That is as far as the creep ever gets...

YAY! A forger is ... the usual suspect. ROTFLOL.
You are fucked retard, unsurprisingly.

Killscript is now properly readjusted, thank goodness for all those
fakes posted ... and now DIE!
Forgery goes down the same gurgler as all faked Fran posts did!

Re: Biden Approval Rating Rises (NPR)

<pan$5b82a$828fba34$ef081ded$eaa1ec0a@666.service.biz>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=11719&group=aus.politics#11719

From: 55-...@666.service.biz (51 - 69 and still counting)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Tue, 29 Mar 2022 08:36:04 -0000 (UTC)
 by: 51 - 69 and still co - Tue, 29 Mar 2022 08:36 UTC

On Tue, 29 Mar 2022 18:12:48 +1100, Petzl wrote:

> A LOT of Americans live in the City of fools- Gotham City!

Stop reading demented super heroes comic books.

BTW
Have ordered your cheap Chinese replica fools-hat yet?
You should hurry as the stocks are running low do to unprecedented Trump-
cultist/MAGA demand on the item.

> What is the harm of for the Democrats validating the voting system.

Absolutely noyhing ... it will add to the amazing number of times TRUMP
lost the 2020 election yet again.
Just keep it coming!

Re: Biden Approval Rating Rises (NPR)

<p8k54h1il8mrilsmq5im45hr8g4bci0d8q@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=11720&group=aus.politics#11720

From: pet...@gmail.com (Petzl)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Tue, 29 Mar 2022 20:28:51 +1100
 by: Petzl - Tue, 29 Mar 2022 09:28 UTC

On Tue, 29 Mar 2022 08:36:04 -0000 (UTC), 51 - 69 and still counting
<55-69@666.service.biz> wrote:

>On Tue, 29 Mar 2022 18:12:48 +1100, Petzl wrote:
>
>> A LOT of Americans live in the City of fools- Gotham City!
>
>Stop reading demented super heroes comic books.
>
>BTW
>Have ordered your cheap Chinese replica fools-hat yet?
>You should hurry as the stocks are running low do to unprecedented Trump-
>cultist/MAGA demand on the item.
>
>> What is the harm of for the Democrats validating the voting system.
>
>Absolutely noyhing ... it will add to the amazing number of times TRUMP
>lost the 2020 election yet again.
>Just keep it coming!

So Ordog is not dead just rotting.
--
Petzl
They just weren’t doing Communism properly,

"It cannot be overstated,
Bolsheviks committed the greatest human slaughter
in modern history,and the fact that the world is
largely ignorant and uncaring about this fact is proof
that the global media are in the hands of the perpetrators"
Russian Gulag survivor,
novelist, historian,
Nobel prize winner
short story writer.
A.Solzhenitsyn - Gulag Archipelago
https://youtu.be/G79wp6s9JdY

Re: Biden Approval Rating Rises (NPR)

<09m54hdd0882qeetf706gfq1fti123ftoj@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=11721&group=aus.politics#11721

From: 52-...@y666.service.biz (52-68)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
References: <b455cf06-f30f-4359-9556-087038382218n@googlegroups.com> <t1s7fl$383jj$18@news.freedyn.de> <sJl0K.214843$Wdl5.115024@fx44.iad> <dmb44hpp5nm8ppardb2jt8fdo5h8b0cqfr@4ax.com> <rgo44h9abhgkn8aollrfq70vl279rjscen@4ax.com> <pan$6c266$72602b74$63719a07$87791b7@666.service.biz> <f3c54h1ttgss40u5uav5m3pcrte858suic@4ax.com> <pan$5b82a$828fba34$ef081ded$eaa1ec0a@666.service.biz> <p8k54h1il8mrilsmq5im45hr8g4bci0d8q@4ax.com>
Date: Tue, 29 Mar 2022 21:20:24 +1100
 by: 52-68 - Tue, 29 Mar 2022 10:20 UTC

On Tue, 29 Mar 2022 20:28:51 +1100, Petzl <petzlx@gmail.com> wrote:

>So Ordog is not dead just rotting.

This is what happens when one is stuck within the DUMB3's aus.politics
circle jerk...alas believing anything thrown into the mad-hat by his
DUMB mates.

The rumours of the Newsgroup Devil's final demise have been grossly
exaggerated ... after all being invisibly present at all times is what
all Devils do by profession.

> Bolsheviks
I am afraid you are hopelessly stuck in the past...
I reiterate, today's date is 29 March 2022 and not somewhere-sometime
in the 1920s. Kindly readjust your wristwatch to show you the correct
date.

Re: Biden Approval Rating Rises (NPR)

<v0p54ht7rse8mr672bh85jmp8kvk5ub3hn@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=11722&group=aus.politics#11722

From: pet...@gmail.com (Petzl)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Tue, 29 Mar 2022 21:49:55 +1100
References: <b455cf06-f30f-4359-9556-087038382218n@googlegroups.com> <t1s7fl$383jj$18@news.freedyn.de> <sJl0K.214843$Wdl5.115024@fx44.iad> <dmb44hpp5nm8ppardb2jt8fdo5h8b0cqfr@4ax.com> <rgo44h9abhgkn8aollrfq70vl279rjscen@4ax.com> <pan$6c266$72602b74$63719a07$87791b7@666.service.biz> <f3c54h1ttgss40u5uav5m3pcrte858suic@4ax.com> <pan$5b82a$828fba34$ef081ded$eaa1ec0a@666.service.biz> <p8k54h1il8mrilsmq5im45hr8g4bci0d8q@4ax.com> <09m54hdd0882qeetf706gfq1fti123ftoj@4ax.com>
 by: Petzl - Tue, 29 Mar 2022 10:49 UTC

On Tue, 29 Mar 2022 21:20:24 +1100, 52-68 <52-68@y666.service.biz>
wrote:

>On Tue, 29 Mar 2022 20:28:51 +1100, Petzl <petzlx@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>>So Ordog is not dead just rotting.
>
>This is what happens when one is stuck within the DUMB3's aus.politics
>circle jerk...alas believing anything thrown into the mad-hat by his
>DUMB mates.
>
>The rumours of the Newsgroup Devil's final demise have been grossly
>exaggerated ... after all being invisibly present at all times is what
>all Devils do by profession.
>
>> Bolsheviks
>I am afraid you are hopelessly stuck in the past...
>I reiterate, today's date is 29 March 2022 and not somewhere-sometime
>in the 1920s. Kindly readjust your wristwatch to show you the correct
>date.

Glad to hear you will always be rotten - to the core
--
Petzl
There is no difference between communism and socialism,

Re: Biden Approval Rating Rises (NPR)

<t1v642$13ac$1@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=11723&group=aus.politics#11723

From: ilikebig...@large.marrows (Fran)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Tue, 29 Mar 2022 15:46:25 +0100
 by: Fran - Tue, 29 Mar 2022 14:46 UTC

On 29/03/2022 11:20, 52-68 wrote:
> On Tue, 29 Mar 2022 20:28:51 +1100, Petzl <petzlx@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> So Ordog is not dead just rotting.
>
> This is what happens when one is stuck within the DUMB3's aus.politics
> circle jerk...alas believing anything thrown into the mad-hat by his
> DUMB mates.
>
> The rumours of the Newsgroup Devil's final demise have been grossly
> exaggerated ... after all being invisibly present at all times is what
> all Devils do by profession.

WANKER!!!

Re: Biden Approval Rating Rises (NPR)

<t1vq14$6at$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=11727&group=aus.politics#11727

From: gettingm...@nutcasewannabeFran.com (Fran)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Wed, 30 Mar 2022 07:26:12 +1100
 by: Fran - Tue, 29 Mar 2022 20:26 UTC

On 30/03/2022 1:46 am, Fran wrote:
> On 29/03/2022 11:20, 52-68 wrote:
>> On Tue, 29 Mar 2022 20:28:51 +1100, Petzl <petzlx@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>> So Ordog is not dead just rotting.
>>
>> This is what happens when one is stuck within the DUMB3's aus.politics
>> circle jerk...alas believing anything thrown into the mad-hat by his
>> DUMB mates.
>>
>> The rumours of the Newsgroup Devil's final demise have been grossly
>> exaggerated ... after all being invisibly present at all times is what
>> all Devils do by profession.
>
> WANKER!!!

You're back Fake Fran! I'd heard you'd died. I'd missed you and your
little boy idiocy.

Re: Biden Approval Rating Rises (NPR)

<pan$d83c8$9e5c5b51$9dd6ec49$15a2a2a4@666.service.biz>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=11736&group=aus.politics#11736

From: 55-...@666.service.biz (51 - 69 and still counting)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Tue, 29 Mar 2022 22:02:17 -0000 (UTC)
<t1s7fl$383jj$18@news.freedyn.de> <sJl0K.214843$Wdl5.115024@fx44.iad>
<dmb44hpp5nm8ppardb2jt8fdo5h8b0cqfr@4ax.com>
<rgo44h9abhgkn8aollrfq70vl279rjscen@4ax.com>
<pan$6c266$72602b74$63719a07$87791b7@666.service.biz>
<f3c54h1ttgss40u5uav5m3pcrte858suic@4ax.com>
<pan$5b82a$828fba34$ef081ded$eaa1ec0a@666.service.biz>
<p8k54h1il8mrilsmq5im45hr8g4bci0d8q@4ax.com>
<09m54hdd0882qeetf706gfq1fti123ftoj@4ax.com>
<t1v642$13ac$1@gioia.aioe.org> <t1vq14$6at$1@dont-email.me>
 by: 51 - 69 and still co - Tue, 29 Mar 2022 22:02 UTC

On Wed, 30 Mar 2022 07:26:12 +1100, Fran wrote:

> You're back Fake Fran! I'd heard you'd died. I'd missed you and your
> little boy idiocy.

Easy-peasy solution.

The faker can be put back into its cyber grave by also blocking all of the
following in the Usenet client:
*******
*******

Just set up the filtering by adding custom entries in Thunderbird.

I have managed to kill approx 90% of all eptic trolls this way.

Nyms aren't useful for proper blocking any more, just go after their
newsgroup servers, the refernce logs, and message IDs, etc.

:)

Re: Biden Approval Rating Rises (NPR)

<t200gg$sre$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=11737&group=aus.politics#11737

From: gettingm...@nutcasewannabeFran.com (Fran)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Wed, 30 Mar 2022 09:16:47 +1100
<t1s7fl$383jj$18@news.freedyn.de> <sJl0K.214843$Wdl5.115024@fx44.iad>
<dmb44hpp5nm8ppardb2jt8fdo5h8b0cqfr@4ax.com>
<rgo44h9abhgkn8aollrfq70vl279rjscen@4ax.com>
<pan$6c266$72602b74$63719a07$87791b7@666.service.biz>
<f3c54h1ttgss40u5uav5m3pcrte858suic@4ax.com>
<pan$5b82a$828fba34$ef081ded$eaa1ec0a@666.service.biz>
<p8k54h1il8mrilsmq5im45hr8g4bci0d8q@4ax.com>
<09m54hdd0882qeetf706gfq1fti123ftoj@4ax.com> <t1v642$13ac$1@gioia.aioe.org>
<t1vq14$6at$1@dont-email.me>
<pan$d83c8$9e5c5b51$9dd6ec49$15a2a2a4@666.service.biz>
 by: Fran - Tue, 29 Mar 2022 22:16 UTC

On 30/03/2022 09:02, 51 - 69 and still counting wrote:
> On Wed, 30 Mar 2022 07:26:12 +1100, Fran wrote:
>
>> You're back Fake Fran! I'd heard you'd died. I'd missed you and your
>> little boy idiocy.
>
> Easy-peasy solution.
>
> The faker can be put back into its cyber grave by also blocking all of the
> following in the Usenet client:
> *******
> *******
>
> Just set up the filtering by adding custom entries in Thunderbird.
>
> I have managed to kill approx 90% of all eptic trolls this way.
>
> Nyms aren't useful for proper blocking any more, just go after their
> newsgroup servers, the refernce logs, and message IDs, etc.
>
> :)

That will work 100% if that message id is ever used again, which it
won't be, you thick cunt.

Re: Biden Approval Rating Rises (NPR)

<pan$de1a9$91a4d6c3$e7612a63$f54f96c7@your.scary.shadow.edu>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=11742&group=aus.politics#11742

From: dev...@your.scary.shadow.edu (* Ördög * - - the Petz Buster -)
<devil@your.scary.shadow.edu>
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Tue, 29 Mar 2022 22:41:53 GMT
 by: * Ördög * - - the - Tue, 29 Mar 2022 22:41 UTC

Petz's latest Goon-bag-fumes delusions:

> Glad to hear you will always be rotten - to the core

I love you too, Petz dear!

Don't be so embarrased Petz, just admit it:
You have missed me ... that is why you have been talking about me even
while I was NOT posting anything. LOL. ;P
I must have left a lasting impression on your inebriated brain forever.

Re: Biden Approval Rating Rises (NPR)

<t202de$a2s$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=11743&group=aus.politics#11743

From: gettingm...@nutcasewannabeFran.com (Fran)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Wed, 30 Mar 2022 09:49:16 +1100
<t1s7fl$383jj$18@news.freedyn.de> <sJl0K.214843$Wdl5.115024@fx44.iad>
<dmb44hpp5nm8ppardb2jt8fdo5h8b0cqfr@4ax.com>
<rgo44h9abhgkn8aollrfq70vl279rjscen@4ax.com>
<pan$6c266$72602b74$63719a07$87791b7@666.service.biz>
<f3c54h1ttgss40u5uav5m3pcrte858suic@4ax.com>
<pan$5b82a$828fba34$ef081ded$eaa1ec0a@666.service.biz>
<p8k54h1il8mrilsmq5im45hr8g4bci0d8q@4ax.com>
<09m54hdd0882qeetf706gfq1fti123ftoj@4ax.com> <t1v642$13ac$1@gioia.aioe.org>
<t1vq14$6at$1@dont-email.me>
<pan$d83c8$9e5c5b51$9dd6ec49$15a2a2a4@666.service.biz>
 by: Fran - Tue, 29 Mar 2022 22:49 UTC

On 30/03/2022 9:02 am, 51 - 69 and still counting wrote:
> On Wed, 30 Mar 2022 07:26:12 +1100, Fran wrote:
>
>> You're back Fake Fran! I'd heard you'd died. I'd missed you and your
>> little boy idiocy.
>
> Easy-peasy solution.
>
> The faker can be put back into its cyber grave by also blocking all of the
> following in the Usenet client:
> *******
> *******
>
> Just set up the filtering by adding custom entries in Thunderbird.
>
> I have managed to kill approx 90% of all eptic trolls this way.
>
> Nyms aren't useful for proper blocking any more, just go after their
> newsgroup servers, the refernce logs, and message IDs, etc.
>
> :)

I could do that but I'm actually that bothered by Fake Fran the Forger.
The long stuff it writes is just gutter shit that I scroll by but if you
look at the number of lines the idiot writes, it's astounding how much
time it's prepared to waste wringt that drivel. The time it wastes
doing that probably protects lots of old ladies and small children as
otherwise it'd be out trying to sexually assault them given it's obvious
deviance and insatiable interest in ll forms of sickoness.

In addition, its posts don't fool anyone here. Even pretzel and the LNP
nym shifter know its posts are not mine. If the poor little fellow
can't even fool the village idiot of the group, he's not going to fool
anyone. (He does perhaps fool himself but he clearly wants to be me so
that aspiration may be good for him in the end).

Re: Biden Approval Rating Rises (NPR)

<t202hn$a2s$2@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=11744&group=aus.politics#11744

From: gettingm...@nutcasewannabeFran.com (Fran)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Wed, 30 Mar 2022 09:51:36 +1100
<t1s7fl$383jj$18@news.freedyn.de> <sJl0K.214843$Wdl5.115024@fx44.iad>
<dmb44hpp5nm8ppardb2jt8fdo5h8b0cqfr@4ax.com>
<rgo44h9abhgkn8aollrfq70vl279rjscen@4ax.com>
<pan$6c266$72602b74$63719a07$87791b7@666.service.biz>
<f3c54h1ttgss40u5uav5m3pcrte858suic@4ax.com>
<pan$5b82a$828fba34$ef081ded$eaa1ec0a@666.service.biz>
<p8k54h1il8mrilsmq5im45hr8g4bci0d8q@4ax.com>
<09m54hdd0882qeetf706gfq1fti123ftoj@4ax.com> <t1v642$13ac$1@gioia.aioe.org>
<t1vq14$6at$1@dont-email.me>
<pan$d83c8$9e5c5b51$9dd6ec49$15a2a2a4@666.service.biz>
<t200gg$sre$1@dont-email.me>
 by: Fran - Tue, 29 Mar 2022 22:51 UTC

On 30/03/2022 9:16 am, Fran wrote:
> On 30/03/2022 09:02, 51 - 69 and still counting wrote:
>> On Wed, 30 Mar 2022 07:26:12 +1100, Fran wrote:
>>
>>> You're back Fake Fran!  I'd heard you'd died.   I'd missed you and your
>>> little boy idiocy.
>>
>> Easy-peasy solution.
>>
>> The faker can be put back into its cyber grave by also blocking all of
>> the
>> following in the Usenet client:
>> *******
>> *******
>>
>> Just set up the filtering by adding custom entries in Thunderbird.
>>
>> I have managed to kill approx 90% of all eptic trolls this way.
>>
>> Nyms aren't useful for proper blocking any more, just go after their
>> newsgroup servers, the refernce logs, and message IDs, etc.
>>
>> :)
>>

> That will work 100% if that message id is ever used again, which it
> won't be, you thick cunt.

Now now, Fake Fran the Forger and Aspirant, put that dummy right back
into your foul little mouth as your usual shit is dribbling out of it

Re: Biden Approval Rating Rises (NPR)

<t202kf$a2s$3@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=11745&group=aus.politics#11745

From: gettingm...@nutcasewannabeFran.com (Fran)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Wed, 30 Mar 2022 09:53:04 +1100
<t1s7fl$383jj$18@news.freedyn.de> <sJl0K.214843$Wdl5.115024@fx44.iad>
<dmb44hpp5nm8ppardb2jt8fdo5h8b0cqfr@4ax.com>
<rgo44h9abhgkn8aollrfq70vl279rjscen@4ax.com>
<pan$6c266$72602b74$63719a07$87791b7@666.service.biz>
<f3c54h1ttgss40u5uav5m3pcrte858suic@4ax.com>
<pan$5b82a$828fba34$ef081ded$eaa1ec0a@666.service.biz>
<p8k54h1il8mrilsmq5im45hr8g4bci0d8q@4ax.com>
<09m54hdd0882qeetf706gfq1fti123ftoj@4ax.com>
<v0p54ht7rse8mr672bh85jmp8kvk5ub3hn@4ax.com>
<pan$de1a9$91a4d6c3$e7612a63$f54f96c7@your.scary.shadow.edu>
 by: Fran - Tue, 29 Mar 2022 22:53 UTC

On 30/03/2022 9:41 am, * Ördög *

Ah! Who cares what you wrote, it's nice to recognise your name on posts
again.

Re: Biden Approval Rating Rises (NPR)

<op.1jtevgk4byq249@pvr2.lan>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=11747&group=aus.politics#11747

From: rod.spee...@gmail.com (Rod Speed)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Wed, 30 Mar 2022 10:15:06 +1100
<t1s7fl$383jj$18@news.freedyn.de> <sJl0K.214843$Wdl5.115024@fx44.iad>
<dmb44hpp5nm8ppardb2jt8fdo5h8b0cqfr@4ax.com>
<rgo44h9abhgkn8aollrfq70vl279rjscen@4ax.com>
<pan$6c266$72602b74$63719a07$87791b7@666.service.biz>
<f3c54h1ttgss40u5uav5m3pcrte858suic@4ax.com>
<pan$5b82a$828fba34$ef081ded$eaa1ec0a@666.service.biz>
<p8k54h1il8mrilsmq5im45hr8g4bci0d8q@4ax.com>
<09m54hdd0882qeetf706gfq1fti123ftoj@4ax.com> <t1v642$13ac$1@gioia.aioe.org>
<t1vq14$6at$1@dont-email.me>
<pan$d83c8$9e5c5b51$9dd6ec49$15a2a2a4@666.service.biz>
<t200gg$sre$1@dont-email.me>
 by: Rod Speed - Tue, 29 Mar 2022 23:15 UTC

Fake Fran
<gettingmoredelusionalbythedayistheforger@nutcasewannabefran.com> wrote
> 51 - 69 and still counting wrote
>> Fran wrote

>>> You're back Fake Fran! I'd heard you'd died. I'd missed you and your
>>> little boy idiocy.
>> Easy-peasy solution.
>> The faker can be put back into its cyber grave by also blocking all of
>> the
>> following in the Usenet client:
>> *******
>> *******
>> Just set up the filtering by adding custom entries in Thunderbird.
>> I have managed to kill approx 90% of all eptic trolls this way.
>> Nyms aren't useful for proper blocking any more, just go after their
>> newsgroup servers, the refernce logs, and message IDs, etc.
>> :)
>>

> That will work 100% if that message id is ever used again, which it
> won't be, you thick cunt.

He didnt mean the entire message id, just the bit that specifys the news
server, stupid.

Re: Biden Approval Rating Rises (NPR)

<t204d3$n1n$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=11749&group=aus.politics#11749

From: gettingm...@nutcasewannabeFran.com (Fran)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Wed, 30 Mar 2022 10:23:13 +1100
<t1s7fl$383jj$18@news.freedyn.de> <sJl0K.214843$Wdl5.115024@fx44.iad>
<dmb44hpp5nm8ppardb2jt8fdo5h8b0cqfr@4ax.com>
<rgo44h9abhgkn8aollrfq70vl279rjscen@4ax.com>
<pan$6c266$72602b74$63719a07$87791b7@666.service.biz>
<f3c54h1ttgss40u5uav5m3pcrte858suic@4ax.com>
<pan$5b82a$828fba34$ef081ded$eaa1ec0a@666.service.biz>
<p8k54h1il8mrilsmq5im45hr8g4bci0d8q@4ax.com>
<09m54hdd0882qeetf706gfq1fti123ftoj@4ax.com> <t1v642$13ac$1@gioia.aioe.org>
<t1vq14$6at$1@dont-email.me>
<pan$d83c8$9e5c5b51$9dd6ec49$15a2a2a4@666.service.biz>
<t202de$a2s$1@dont-email.me>
 by: Fran - Tue, 29 Mar 2022 23:23 UTC

On 30/03/2022 09:49, Fran wrote:
> On 30/03/2022 9:02 am, 51 - 69 and still counting wrote:
>> On Wed, 30 Mar 2022 07:26:12 +1100, Fran wrote:
>>
>>> You're back Fake Fran!  I'd heard you'd died.   I'd missed you and your
>>> little boy idiocy.
>>
>> Easy-peasy solution.
>>
>> The faker can be put back into its cyber grave by also blocking all of
>> the
>> following in the Usenet client:
>> *******
>> *******
>>
>> Just set up the filtering by adding custom entries in Thunderbird.
>>
>> I have managed to kill approx 90% of all eptic trolls this way.
>>
>> Nyms aren't useful for proper blocking any more, just go after their
>> newsgroup servers, the refernce logs, and message IDs, etc.
>>
>> :)
>
> I could do that but I'm actually that bothered by Fake Fran the Forger.

It's not fair, if only you had a longer tongue. Then you might reach the
other end of his colon.

Message id's are unique. Filtering on them is pointless. So please do
take the advice of your dumb friend.

> The long stuff it writes is just gutter shit that I scroll by but if you
> look at the number of lines the idiot writes, it's astounding how much
> time it's prepared to waste wringt that drivel.  The time it wastes
> doing that probably protects lots of old ladies and small children as
> otherwise it'd be out trying to sexually assault them given it's obvious
> deviance and insatiable interest in ll forms of sickoness.

Copy and paste takes no time at all.

> In addition, its posts don't fool anyone here.  Even pretzel and the LNP
> nym shifter know its posts are not mine.  If the poor little fellow
> can't even fool the village idiot of the group, he's not going to fool
> anyone.  (He does perhaps fool himself but he clearly wants to be me so
> that aspiration may be good for him in the end).

Yep, please can I be a narky dried up old hag. Please, please, please.

Re: Biden Approval Rating Rises (NPR)

<t204mh$n1n$4@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=11752&group=aus.politics#11752

From: gettingm...@nutcasewannabeFran.com (Fran)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Wed, 30 Mar 2022 10:28:17 +1100
<t1s7fl$383jj$18@news.freedyn.de> <sJl0K.214843$Wdl5.115024@fx44.iad>
<dmb44hpp5nm8ppardb2jt8fdo5h8b0cqfr@4ax.com>
<rgo44h9abhgkn8aollrfq70vl279rjscen@4ax.com>
<pan$6c266$72602b74$63719a07$87791b7@666.service.biz>
<f3c54h1ttgss40u5uav5m3pcrte858suic@4ax.com>
<pan$5b82a$828fba34$ef081ded$eaa1ec0a@666.service.biz>
<p8k54h1il8mrilsmq5im45hr8g4bci0d8q@4ax.com>
<09m54hdd0882qeetf706gfq1fti123ftoj@4ax.com>
<v0p54ht7rse8mr672bh85jmp8kvk5ub3hn@4ax.com>
<pan$de1a9$91a4d6c3$e7612a63$f54f96c7@your.scary.shadow.edu>
<t202kf$a2s$3@dont-email.me>
 by: Fran - Tue, 29 Mar 2022 23:28 UTC

On 30/03/2022 09:53, Fran wrote:
> On 30/03/2022 9:41 am, * Ördög *
>
> Ah!  Who cares what you wrote, it's nice to recognise your name on posts
> again.

It's so nice to savour the sweet scent of your arsehole. I've missed it
terribly.

Re: Biden Approval Rating Rises (NPR)

<t204qk$n1n$5@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=11753&group=aus.politics#11753

From: gettingm...@nutcasewannabeFran.com (Fran)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Wed, 30 Mar 2022 10:30:28 +1100
<t1s7fl$383jj$18@news.freedyn.de> <sJl0K.214843$Wdl5.115024@fx44.iad>
<dmb44hpp5nm8ppardb2jt8fdo5h8b0cqfr@4ax.com>
<rgo44h9abhgkn8aollrfq70vl279rjscen@4ax.com>
<pan$6c266$72602b74$63719a07$87791b7@666.service.biz>
<f3c54h1ttgss40u5uav5m3pcrte858suic@4ax.com>
<pan$5b82a$828fba34$ef081ded$eaa1ec0a@666.service.biz>
<p8k54h1il8mrilsmq5im45hr8g4bci0d8q@4ax.com>
<09m54hdd0882qeetf706gfq1fti123ftoj@4ax.com> <t1v642$13ac$1@gioia.aioe.org>
<t1vq14$6at$1@dont-email.me>
<pan$d83c8$9e5c5b51$9dd6ec49$15a2a2a4@666.service.biz>
<t200gg$sre$1@dont-email.me> <op.1jtevgk4byq249@pvr2.lan>
 by: Fran - Tue, 29 Mar 2022 23:30 UTC

On 30/03/2022 10:15, Rod Speed wrote:
> Fake Fran
> <gettingmoredelusionalbythedayistheforger@nutcasewannabefran.com> wrote
>> 51 - 69 and still counting wrote
>>> Fran wrote

>>>  Easy-peasy solution.
>>>  The faker can be put back into its cyber grave by also blocking all
>>> of the
>>> following in the Usenet client:
>>> *******
>>> *******
>>>  Just set up the filtering by adding custom entries in Thunderbird.
>>>  I have managed to kill approx 90% of all eptic trolls this way.
>>>  Nyms aren't useful for proper blocking any more, just go after their
>>> newsgroup servers, the refernce logs, and message IDs, etc.
>>>  :)
>>>

>> That will work 100% if that message id is ever used again, which it
>> won't be, you thick cunt.
>
> He didnt mean the entire message id, just the bit that specifys the news
> server, stupid.

If that's what he meant that's what he should have wrote, stupid.
BTW have you got a big cock?

-- BIDEN APPROVAL RATING RISES (NPR) {@1: Sup: 64 - SINKING: CH'EN (#64); Ego: 43 - ENCOUNTERS: YU (#43)}

<XfucneoLnqW3C97_nZ2dnZeNn_rNnZ2d@giganews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=11754&group=aus.politics#11754

Date: Wed, 30 Mar 2022 10:30:57 +1100
Subject: -- BIDEN APPROVAL RATING RISES (NPR) {@1: Sup: 64 - SINKING: CH'EN
(#64); Ego: 43 - ENCOUNTERS: YU (#43)}
Newsgroups: aus.politics,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh
From: "deville...@your.scary.shadow.edu (* Ördög * - - the Petz Buster -)
<"devilled SPAM"@your.scary.shadow.edu>
 by: * Ördög * - - the - Tue, 29 Mar 2022 23:30 UTC

We did actually include you within our latest chapter and the comment
"[that the DEVIL] comes for you at your highest moment" relating to the
WILL SMITH event was added later as then an impetus of continuity...

JUST BOB <I_M_BETTER_TH@N.YOU> @ 1245 HOURS ON 24 MARCH 2022: "Be
thankful for small favo[u]rs." <-- TRANSLATED INTO ENGLISH

DOLF @ 1336 HOURS ON 24 MARCH 2022: "We are thankful for ORDOG's absence."

JUST BOB <I_M_BETTER_TH@N.YOU> @ 1353 HOURS ON 27 MARCH 2022: "What the
fuck does that mean, stupid?"

DOLF @ 1411 HOURS ON 27 MARCH 2022: "Don’t you mean “feck” <-- ITS
PROPER TO ADOPT AN IRISH IDIOM SINCE THE US PRESIDENT BIDEN IS PROBABLY
IMPOTENT.

ORDOG (ie. was a shapeshifting Hungarian demon who in Christian times
became identified with the devil that comes for you at your highest
moment) is allegedly the posting nym Ördög as THE REAL DEVIL
<DEVIL@A.SHADOW.THAT.SCARES.EDU> within aus.politics used by an
Hungarian immigrant having Communist idealisation.

He ceased participation when the Ukrainian / Russian conflict as western
proxy war erupted.

YOUTUBE: “Russian Meerkat Home Guard”

<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ykqnpSIy5_4>

JUST BOB <I_M_BETTER_TH@N.YOU> @ 1355 HOURS ON 27 MARCH 2022: "I didn't
write in APACHE, dummy."

JUST WONDERING <JW@JW.COM> @ 0352 HOURS ON 29 MARCH 2022: "Biden['s]
approval rating is 40%, the lowest it has ever been.

His DISapproval rating is 55%, so very few are undecided over how awful
Biden is. He is a POSPOTUS (ie. post coition)."

50-70 <50-70@666.SERVICE.BIZ> @ 0900 HOURS ON 29 MARCH 2022: "Goes to
show how useless these "ratings" actually are. Meaningless noise that is
designed to manipulate the public opinion and keep the media companies
profitable."

NOTE: THE .50-70 GOVERNMENT CARTRIDGE WAS USED BY UNITED STATE TROOPS IN
BATTLES AGAINST THE SIOUX AND FOR BUFFALO HUNTING PRIOR TO THE 1873
ARRIVAL OF THE .45-70 GOV'T.

— LOCK STOCK AND BARREL —

"FIRST THEY DARED,
AND CAME FOR RUSH.
BUT NOBODY CARED.
DIDN'T EVEN BLUSH.

YOUR INDEPENDENCE.
IS NOW NEVER MORE.
CEASE THE PRETENCE.
FOR WHAT'S IN STORE" {@9: Sup: 65 - INNER: NEI (#376); Ego: 21 -
RELEASE: SHIH (#256)}

#376 as [#40, #300, #30, #6] = mâshâl (H4912): {UMBRA: #370 % #41 = #1}
1) proverb, parable; 1a) proverb, proverbial saying, aphorism; 1b)
byword; 1c) similitude, parable; 1d) *POEM*; 1e) *SENTENCES* *OF*
*ETHICAL* *WISDOM*, *ETHICAL* *MAXIMS*;

#376 as [#40, #300, #6, #30] / [#6, #40, #300, #30] = mâshal (H4910):
{UMBRA: #370 % #41 = #1} 1) *TO* *RULE*, *HAVE* *DOMINION*, *REIGN*; 1a)
(Qal) to rule, have dominion; 1b) (Hiphil); 1b1) to cause to rule; 1b2)
to exercise

    #296 - NOUMENON RESONANCE FOR 27 MARCH as [#200, #6, #90] / [#200,
#6, #900] /
    #301 - NOUMENON RESONANCE FOR 27 MARCH as [#6, #5, #200, #900] /
#376 as [#6, #30, #200, #90, #10, #600] = rûwts (H7323): {UMBRA: #296 %
#41 = #9} 1) to run; 1a) (Qal); 1a1) to run; 1a2) runners (participle as
subst); 1b) (Polel) to run swiftly, dart; 1c) (Hiphil); 1c1) to bring or
move quickly, hurry; 1c2) *TO* *DRIVE* *AWAY* *FROM*, *CAUSE* *TO* *RUN*
*AWAY*;

#376 as [#6, #10, #300, #9, #40, #5, #6] = sâṭam (H7852): {UMBRA: #349 %
#41 = #21} 1) to hate, oppose oneself to, bear a grudge, retain
animosity against, cherish animosity against; 1a) (Qal) *TO* *CHERISH*
*ANIMOSITY* *AGAINST*

#376 as [#1, #10, #100, #5, #200, #10, #50] = haíresis (G139): {UMBRA:
#526 % #41 = #34} 1) act of taking, capture: e.g. storming a city; 2)
choosing, choice; 3) that which is chosen; 4) *A* *BODY* *OF* *MEN*
*FOLLOWING* *THEIR* *OWN* *TENETS* (*SECT* *OR* *PARTY*); 4a) of the
Sadducees; 4b) of the Pharisees; 4c) of the Christians; 5) dissensions
arising from diversity of opinions and aims;

"But yo we ain't on no government list
We straight don't exist, no names and no fingerprints
Saw somethin' strange, watch your back
'Cause you never quite know where the MIB's is at
Uh, and

Here come the Men In Black (Men In Black)
Galaxy defenders (oh, oh, oh, oh)
Here come the Men In Black (Men In Black)
They won't let you remember (won't let you remember)"

YOUTUBE: "Will Smith - Men In Black (Video Version)"

<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fiBLgEx6svA>

    #222 - NOUMENON RESONANCE FOR 27 MARCH as [#10, #6, #200, #6] /
[#5, #6, #200, #5, #6] /
    #225 - NOUMENON RESONANCE FOR 27 MARCH as [#10, #10, #200, #5] /
#247 - NOUMENON RESONANCE FOR 27 MARCH as [#30, #10, #200, #6, #1] /
#301 - NOUMENON RESONANCE FOR 27 MARCH as [#5, #40, #6, #200, #10,
#600] /
#256 as [#40, #6, #200, #10] = yârâh (H3384): {UMBRA: #215 %
#41 = #10} 1) to throw, shoot, cast, pour; 1a) (Qal); 1a1) to throw,
cast; 1a2) to cast, lay, set; 1a3) *TO* *SHOOT* *ARROWS*; 1a4) to throw
water, rain; 1b) (Niphal) *TO* *BE* *SHOT*; 1c) (Hiphil); 1c1) to throw,
cast; 1c2) to shoot; 1c3) to point out, show; 1c4) to direct, teach,
instruct; 1c5) to throw water, rain;

#256 as [#20, #20, #10, #6, #200] = kîyôwr (H3595): {UMBRA: #236 % #41 =
#31} 1) pot, basin, laver, pan; 1a) pot, caldron; 1b) fire-pot, brazier;
1c) basin, laver; 1d) *PLATFORM*, *STAGE*;

    #295 as [#5, #40, #200, #10, #600] /
#256 as [#6, #40, #200, #10] = mar (H4751): {UMBRA: #240 % #41 = #35} 1)
*BITTER*, *BITTERNESS*; 1a) of water or food; 1b) *OF* *HARLOT'S* *END*,
*END* *OF* *WICKEDNESS*, *CRY* (fig.); 1c) of pain (subst); 2) bitterly;

    #244 - NOUMENON RESONANCE FOR 27 MARCH as [#40, #200, #4] /
    #299 - NOUMENON RESONANCE FOR 27 MARCH as [#5, #40, #200, #4, #10,
#600] /
#256 as [#2, #40, #200, #4, #10] /
#294 - *DEMOCRATIC* *RORT* *POEM* as [#40, #200, #4, #10, #600] /
#334 - *DEMOCRATIC* *RORT* *POEM* as [#30, #40, #200, #4, #20, #600] =
mârad (H4775): {UMBRA: #244 % #41 = #39} 1) to rebel, revolt, be
rebellious; 1a) (Qal) to rebel, *REVOLT*; 1a1) *AGAINST* *HUMAN* *KING*;
1a2) *AGAINST* *GOD*; 1a3) against light (poetic);

#256 as [#6, #10, #60, #80, #100] / [#10, #60, #80, #6, #100] = çâphaq
(H5606): {UMBRA: #240 % #41 = #35} 1) to clap, slap; 1a) (Qal); 1a1) to
slap, clap; 1a2) *TO* *SLAP*, *CHASTISE*; 1a3) to splash, throw up; 1b)
(Hiphil) to cause to clap;

#166 - NOUMENON RESONANCE FOR 27 MARCH as [#6, #80, #50, #10, #500] /
#180 - NOUMENON RESONANCE FOR 27 MARCH as [#80, #50, #10, #40] /
[#40, #80, #50, #10] /
#225 - NOUMENON RESONANCE FOR 27 MARCH as [#40, #80, #50, #10, #5,
#600] /
#226 - NOUMENON RESONANCE FOR 27 MARCH as [#30, #80, #50, #10, #50,
#6] /
#256 as [#40, #30, #80, #50, #50, #6] / [#6, #40, #30, #80, #50, #10,
#600] = pânîym (H6440): {UMBRA: #180 % #41 = #16} 1) face; 1a) face,
faces; 1b) presence, person; 1c) face (of seraphim or cherubim); 1d)
face (of animals); 1e) face, surface (of ground); 1f) as adv of
loc/temp; 1f1) before and behind, toward, in front of, forward,
formerly, from beforetime, before; 1g) with prep; 1g1) *IN* *FRONT*
*OF*, *BEFORE*, *TO* *THE* *FRONT* *OF*, *IN* *THE* *PRESENCE* *OF*,
*IN* *THE* *FACE* *OF*, *AT* *THE* *FACE* *OR* *FRONT* *OF*, *FROM*
*THE* *PRESENCE* *OF*, *FROM* *BEFORE*, *FROM* *BEFORE* *THE* *FACE* *OF*;

DOLF @ 0621 HOURS ON 27 MARCH 2022: "We ought to remember that the
Catholic-aligned Centre Party voted for the Enabling Act of 1933, which
gave Adolf Hitler additional domestic powers to suppress political
opponents in Germany as Chancellor.

Hitler and several other key Nazis had been raised Catholic, but became
hostile to the Church in adulthood; Article 24 of the NSDAP party
platform called for conditional toleration of Christian denominations
and the 1933 REICHSKONKORDAT TREATY with the Vatican guaranteed
religious freedom for Catholics, but the Nazis sought to suppress the
power of the Catholic Church in Germany.

That Germany was a democracy until the Catholics tampered with it."

WOTAWONDERFULWORLD <FOO@FOOBAR.COM> @ 2133 HOURS ON 27 MARCH 2022: "Yeap
tis me, pussy does not seem to like me liking Rudy's short and to the
point posts on his points of view.

Is rather hard to pick out which Fran is which, with all this ghosting.
So been chatting to our American friends. Eh. Tis nice to broaden ones
horizons."

FRAN <LNPTROLLBUST1@LOONYNUTTERS.COM> @ 1141 HOURS ON 28 MARCH 2022:
"LOL. You must have lost your marbles to say that given that even
PRETZEL and the LNP nym shifter have figured it out.

HINT: When have you ever seen me post long smutty stories or use
American spelling?

Click here to read the complete article
Re: Biden Approval Rating Rises (NPR)

<t209ch$kcr$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=11761&group=aus.politics#11761

From: gettingm...@nutcasewannabeFran.com (Fran)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Wed, 30 Mar 2022 11:48:15 +1100
<t1s7fl$383jj$18@news.freedyn.de> <sJl0K.214843$Wdl5.115024@fx44.iad>
<dmb44hpp5nm8ppardb2jt8fdo5h8b0cqfr@4ax.com>
<rgo44h9abhgkn8aollrfq70vl279rjscen@4ax.com>
<pan$6c266$72602b74$63719a07$87791b7@666.service.biz>
<f3c54h1ttgss40u5uav5m3pcrte858suic@4ax.com>
<pan$5b82a$828fba34$ef081ded$eaa1ec0a@666.service.biz>
<p8k54h1il8mrilsmq5im45hr8g4bci0d8q@4ax.com>
<09m54hdd0882qeetf706gfq1fti123ftoj@4ax.com> <t1v642$13ac$1@gioia.aioe.org>
<t1vq14$6at$1@dont-email.me>
<pan$d83c8$9e5c5b51$9dd6ec49$15a2a2a4@666.service.biz>
<t202de$a2s$1@dont-email.me> <t204d3$n1n$1@dont-email.me>
 by: Fran - Wed, 30 Mar 2022 00:48 UTC

On 30/03/2022 10:23 am, Fran wrote:
> On 30/03/2022 09:49, Fran wrote:

>>> Easy-peasy solution.
>>>
>>> The faker can be put back into its cyber grave by also blocking all
>>> of the
>>> following in the Usenet client:
>>> *******
>>> *******
>>>
>>> Just set up the filtering by adding custom entries in Thunderbird.
>>>
>>> I have managed to kill approx 90% of all eptic trolls this way.
>>>
>>> Nyms aren't useful for proper blocking any more, just go after their
>>> newsgroup servers, the refernce logs, and message IDs, etc.
>>>
>>> :)
>>
>> I could do that but I'm actually that bothered by Fake Fran the Forger.
>
> It's not fair, if only you had a longer tongue. Then you might reach the
> other end of his colon.

I'll leave that to you. Your tongue is obviously very use to beig up
yur own arsehole.

> Message id's are unique. Filtering on them is pointless. So please do
> take the advice of your dumb friend.
>
>> The long stuff it writes is just gutter shit that I scroll by but if
>> you look at the number of lines the idiot writes, it's astounding how
>> much time it's prepared to waste wringt that drivel.  The time it
>> wastes doing that probably protects lots of old ladies and small
>> children as otherwise it'd be out trying to sexually assault them
>> given it's obvious deviance and insatiable interest in ll forms of
>> sickoness.
>
> Copy and paste takes no time at all.

Thanks for confirming my suspicion and getting so easily sucked in. I
didn't think you had the ability to write more than a few sentences.

>> In addition, its posts don't fool anyone here.  Even pretzel and the
>> LNP nym shifter know its posts are not mine.  If the poor little
>> fellow can't even fool the village idiot of the group, he's not going
>> to fool anyone.  (He does perhaps fool himself but he clearly wants to
>> be me so that aspiration may be good for him in the end).
>
> Yep, please can I be a narky dried up old hag. Please, please, please.

Tsk tsk! You already ARE a narky dried up old hag evne if you do
constantly post liek a child.

What you really aspire to, is to have my brain and a to be recognised by
posters here who also have a functioning brain. You're doomed there.
You'll always just be a sad little fellow with the developmental level
of a 12 year old boy.

Re: Biden Approval Rating Rises (NPR)

<t209fm$kcr$2@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=11762&group=aus.politics#11762

From: gettingm...@nutcasewannabeFran.com (Fran)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Wed, 30 Mar 2022 11:49:59 +1100
<t1s7fl$383jj$18@news.freedyn.de> <sJl0K.214843$Wdl5.115024@fx44.iad>
<dmb44hpp5nm8ppardb2jt8fdo5h8b0cqfr@4ax.com>
<rgo44h9abhgkn8aollrfq70vl279rjscen@4ax.com>
<pan$6c266$72602b74$63719a07$87791b7@666.service.biz>
<f3c54h1ttgss40u5uav5m3pcrte858suic@4ax.com>
<pan$5b82a$828fba34$ef081ded$eaa1ec0a@666.service.biz>
<p8k54h1il8mrilsmq5im45hr8g4bci0d8q@4ax.com>
<09m54hdd0882qeetf706gfq1fti123ftoj@4ax.com>
<v0p54ht7rse8mr672bh85jmp8kvk5ub3hn@4ax.com>
<pan$de1a9$91a4d6c3$e7612a63$f54f96c7@your.scary.shadow.edu>
<t202kf$a2s$3@dont-email.me> <t204mh$n1n$4@dont-email.me>
 by: Fran - Wed, 30 Mar 2022 00:49 UTC

On 30/03/2022 10:28 am, Fran wrote:
> On 30/03/2022 09:53, Fran wrote:
>> On 30/03/2022 9:41 am, * Ördög *
>>
>> Ah!  Who cares what you wrote, it's nice to recognise your name on
>> posts again.
>
> It's so nice to savour the sweet scent of your arsehole. I've missed it
> terribly.

Yes, Fake Fran the Forger and Fran Aspirant, it's no news to anyone here
that you like arseholes. As I've already said, get yourself a boyfriend
to deal with your issues