From: efbreg...@gmx-xx.comm (Loose Cannon)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Subject: Oh yes, "Free Palestine!"
Date: Sun, 29 Oct 2023 11:54:55 +0000 (UTC)
Originator: rjac@shell02.TheWorld.com (spamming/forging nazoid PAEDO Andrew 'Andrzej' Baron aka SHEIN)
 by: Loose Cannon - Sun, 29 Oct 2023 11:54 UTC

<quote, Kelly Jane Torrance>

A group of terrorists argues over who gets to behead the man, who is a Thai
worker. Someone does repeatedly hack at him with a hoe, trying to behead him.
Every single time, the terrorist yells, "Allahu Akbar!"

</quote>

<quote, Martha MacCallum>

"Today we were shown the Hamas bodycam and other videos of the attacks
of October 7th," MacCallum posted to X on Friday. "There are no words
to explain. It is to witness the darkest evil that can exist."

"Hamas terrorists laugh and call home to boast how many Jews they killed
'with their hands,'" she described. "Asking if their parents are proud?
Humans bloodied, charred, ripped apart."

"But it is the cries of the children that I will hear forever," MacCallum added.
"I share this with you because the world needs to know what happened. And so that
you can imagine it, because I hope you never have to see it."

</quote>

"take the fight to your enemy", as one really evil, sick nazoid piglet
squealed here. Not that it was much of a surprise:

"I can deliver you a veritable bloodbath of dead Jews if you want; men, women
and children,. Even their pets too, if that's what you want. How about we start
with your wife ?"

"Maybe I should come round and wipe the whole sickening stain of the Yates
family away,"

Re: Oh yes, "Free Palestine!"

<20231029135420.00000643@ntlworld.invalid>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=11734&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#11734

From: the.happ...@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Subject: Re: Oh yes, "Free Palestine!"
Date: Sun, 29 Oct 2023 13:54:20 +0000
 by: The Happy Hippy - Sun, 29 Oct 2023 13:54 UTC

On Sun, 29 Oct 2023 11:54:55 +0000 (UTC)
Loose Cannon <efbregg73@gmx-xx.comm> wrote:

> Every single time, the terrorist yells, "Allahu Akbar!"

What did American murderers yell when they were slaughtering innocent women and children at My Lai ?

We all heard the familiar chant of "USA! USA! USA!" as America murdered innocent people in Baghdad as they commenced their slaughter of Shock and Awe in Iraq.

While Americans applauded and cheered the death of innocent people others around the world were rightly sickened by it.

Re: Oh yes, "Free Palestine!"

<uhlpro$u5f$5@pcls7.std.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=11743&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#11743

From: efbreg...@gmx-xx.comm (Loose Cannon)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Date: Sun, 29 Oct 2023 14:22:48 +0000 (UTC)
Originator: rjac@shell02.TheWorld.com (spamming/forging nazoid PAEDO Andrew 'Andrzej' Baron aka SHEIN)
 by: Loose Cannon - Sun, 29 Oct 2023 14:22 UTC

In article <20231029135420.00000643@ntlworld.invalid>,
The Happy Hippy <the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid> wrote:

> Loose Cannon <efbregg73@gmx-xx.comm> wrote:

>> Every single time, the terrorist yells, "Allahu Akbar!"

> What did American murderers yell when they were slaughtering
> innocent women and children at My Lai ?

What's your fucking point?

Re: Oh yes, "Free Palestine!"

<20231029180817.0000664c@ntlworld.invalid>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=11756&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#11756

From: the.happ...@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Date: Sun, 29 Oct 2023 18:08:17 +0000
 by: The Happy Hippy - Sun, 29 Oct 2023 18:08 UTC

On Sun, 29 Oct 2023 14:22:48 +0000 (UTC)
Loose Cannon <efbregg73@gmx-xx.comm> wrote:

> In article <20231029135420.00000643@ntlworld.invalid>,
> The Happy Hippy <the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid> wrote:
>
> > Loose Cannon <efbregg73@gmx-xx.comm> wrote:
>
> >> Every single time, the terrorist yells, "Allahu Akbar!"
>
> > What did American murderers yell when they were slaughtering
> > innocent women and children at My Lai ?
>
> What's your fucking point?

My point is that other propaganda is available.