I surely do hope that's a syntax error. -- Larry Wall in <199710011752.KAA21624@wall.org>

aus+uk / aus.politics / Rod's favourite political party..

SubjectAuthor
* Rod's favourite political party..Trevor Wilson
+* Rod's favourite political party..Fran
|`- Rod's favourite political party..Rod Speed
`* Rod's favourite political party..Rod Speed
 `* Rod's favourite political party..Petzl
  `- Rod's favourite political party..Rod Speed

1
Rod's favourite political party..

<jah6baFmfesU1@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=11726&group=aus.politics#11726

From: tre...@rageaudio.com.au (Trevor Wilson)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Subject: Rod's favourite political party..
Date: Wed, 30 Mar 2022 06:52:09 +1100
 by: Trevor Wilson - Tue, 29 Mar 2022 19:52 UTC

......flings money around, like a drunken sailor.

This is the same bunch of dickheads who were banging on about "debt and
deficit disaster" during Labor's last run in government.

Here are the facts:

By the end of Labor's last run, the net federal debt was 13% of GDP.

Right now, the COALition has run the debt to 31% of GDP. THIRTY ONE
PERCENT!

So, the budget just handed down, is clearly designed to buy votes and
will take the debt to 33.1%.

These fuckers are insane. They don't give a shit about debt and deficit
disaster. They are CREATING a much bigger debt that Labor could ever manage.

They must be chucked out.

Re: Rod's favourite political party..

<t1vqah$6at$2@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=11729&group=aus.politics#11729

From: gettingm...@nutcasewannabeFran.com (Fran)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Subject: Re: Rod's favourite political party..
Date: Wed, 30 Mar 2022 07:31:13 +1100
 by: Fran - Tue, 29 Mar 2022 20:31 UTC

On 30/03/2022 6:52 am, Trevor Wilson wrote:
> .....flings money around, like a drunken sailor.
>
> This is the same bunch of dickheads who were banging on about "debt and
> deficit disaster" during Labor's last run in government.
>
> Here are the facts:
>
> By the end of Labor's last run, the net federal debt was 13% of GDP.
>
> Right now, the COALition has run the debt to 31% of GDP. THIRTY ONE
> PERCENT!
>
> So, the budget just handed down, is clearly designed to buy votes and
> will take the debt to 33.1%.
>
> These fuckers are insane. They don't give a shit about debt and deficit
> disaster. They are CREATING a much bigger debt that Labor could ever
> manage.
>
> They must be chucked out.

I didn't think it was am excessive cash splash for an election Budget
but I do have an issue with cutting the fuel excise which, given the
state of the roads after so much rain, is really needed.

But I do agree about them being needed to be chucked out. There is just
too much corrupt amongst their ranks.

Re: Rod's favourite political party..

<op.1js94zowbyq249@pvr2.lan>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=11733&group=aus.politics#11733

From: rod.spee...@gmail.com (Rod Speed)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Wed, 30 Mar 2022 08:32:49 +1100
 by: Rod Speed - Tue, 29 Mar 2022 21:32 UTC

Trevor Wilson <trevor@rageaudio.com.au> wrote

> .....flings money around, like a drunken sailor.

Corse Gillard never did anything like that with the NDIS eh ?

> This is the same bunch of dickheads who were banging on about"debt and
> deficit disaster" during Labor's last run in government.

Quite rightly so given the stupid NDIS

> Here are the facts:

Nope, just more of your mindless political bullshit and lies.

> By the end of Labor's last run, the net federal debt was 13% of GDP.

> Right now, the COALition has run the debt to 31% of GDP. THIRTY ONE
> PERCENT!

BECAUSE OF COVID, fuckwit.

> So, the budget just handed down, is clearly designed to buy votes

Corse Labor has never ever done anything like that, eh ?

Whitless in spades.

> and will take the debt to 33.1%.

So will what Albo has said he will be doing, fuckwit.

> These fuckers are insane.

So vote for Albo, stupid.

> They don't give a shit about debt and deficit disaster.

More of your bare faced lies.

> They are CREATING a much bigger debt that Labor could ever manage.

Because of covid, fuckwit.

> They must be chucked out.

Taint gunna happen, you watch.

Re: Rod's favourite political party..

<op.1js98fcqbyq249@pvr2.lan>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=11734&group=aus.politics#11734

From: rod.spee...@gmail.com (Rod Speed)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Wed, 30 Mar 2022 08:34:53 +1100
 by: Rod Speed - Tue, 29 Mar 2022 21:34 UTC

On Wed, 30 Mar 2022 07:31:13 +1100, Fran
<gettingmoredelusionalbythedayistheforger@nutcasewannabefran.com> wrote:

> On 30/03/2022 6:52 am, Trevor Wilson wrote:
>> .....flings money around, like a drunken sailor.
>> This is the same bunch of dickheads who were banging on about "debt
>> and deficit disaster" during Labor's last run in government.
>> Here are the facts:
>> By the end of Labor's last run, the net federal debt was 13% of GDP.
>> Right now, the COALition has run the debt to 31% of GDP. THIRTY ONE
>> PERCENT!
>> So, the budget just handed down, is clearly designed to buy votes and
>> will take the debt to 33.1%.
>> These fuckers are insane. They don't give a shit about debt and
>> deficit disaster. They are CREATING a much bigger debt that Labor could
>> ever manage.
>> They must be chucked out.
>
> I didn't think it was am excessive cash splash for an election Budget
> but I do have an issue with cutting the fuel excise which, given the
> state of the roads after so much rain, is really needed.

That isn't paid for with the fuel excise.

> But I do agree about them being needed to be chucked out. There is just
> too much corrupt amongst their ranks.

FAR more corruption in NSW Labor, stupid.

Re: Rod's favourite political party..

<ks174ht1kuat4h61rh0v64hj43rct9uq5s@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=11739&group=aus.politics#11739

From: pet...@gmail.com (Petzl)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Wed, 30 Mar 2022 09:27:33 +1100
 by: Petzl - Tue, 29 Mar 2022 22:27 UTC

On Wed, 30 Mar 2022 08:32:49 +1100, "Rod Speed"
<rod.speed.aaa@gmail.com> wrote:

>Trevor Wilson <trevor@rageaudio.com.au> wrote
>
>> .....flings money around, like a drunken sailor.
>
>Corse Gillard never did anything like that with the NDIS eh ?
>
>> This is the same bunch of dickheads who were banging on about"debt and
>> deficit disaster" during Labor's last run in government.
>
>Quite rightly so given the stupid NDIS
>
>> Here are the facts:
>
>Nope, just more of your mindless political bullshit and lies.
>
>> By the end of Labor's last run, the net federal debt was 13% of GDP.
>
>> Right now, the COALition has run the debt to 31% of GDP. THIRTY ONE
>> PERCENT!
>
>BECAUSE OF COVID, fuckwit.
>
>> So, the budget just handed down, is clearly designed to buy votes
>
>Corse Labor has never ever done anything like that, eh ?
>
>Whitless in spades.
>
>> and will take the debt to 33.1%.
>
>So will what Albo has said he will be doing, fuckwit.
>
>> These fuckers are insane.
>
>So vote for Albo, stupid.
>
>> They don't give a shit about debt and deficit disaster.
>
>More of your bare faced lies.
>
>> They are CREATING a much bigger debt that Labor could ever manage.
>
>Because of covid, fuckwit.
>
>> They must be chucked out.
>
>Taint gunna happen, you watch.

Keep them honest Rod.
But they won't listen
--
Petzl
Australian's continue to vote for and believe slogans?

"My first act as Prime Minister will be to raise the speed limit, lower the
fines, cancel the tolls. ban any future virus lock downs.
Thank you " Anthony Albanese

Re: Rod's favourite political party..

<op.1jtexlw3byq249@pvr2.lan>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=11748&group=aus.politics#11748

From: rod.spee...@gmail.com (Rod Speed)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Wed, 30 Mar 2022 10:16:23 +1100
 by: Rod Speed - Tue, 29 Mar 2022 23:16 UTC

Petzl <petzlx@gmail.com> wrote
> Rod Speed <rod.speed.aaa@gmail.com> wrote
>> Trevor Wilson <trevor@rageaudio.com.au> wrote

>>> .....flings money around, like a drunken sailor.
>>
>> Corse Gillard never did anything like that with the NDIS eh ?
>>
>>> This is the same bunch of dickheads who were banging on about"debt and
>>> deficit disaster" during Labor's last run in government.
>>
>> Quite rightly so given the stupid NDIS
>>
>>> Here are the facts:
>>
>> Nope, just more of your mindless political bullshit and lies.
>>
>>> By the end of Labor's last run, the net federal debt was 13% of GDP.
>>
>>> Right now, the COALition has run the debt to 31% of GDP. THIRTY ONE
>>> PERCENT!
>>
>> BECAUSE OF COVID, fuckwit.
>>
>>> So, the budget just handed down, is clearly designed to buy votes
>>
>> Corse Labor has never ever done anything like that, eh ?
>>
>> Whitless in spades.
>>
>>> and will take the debt to 33.1%.
>>
>> So will what Albo has said he will be doing, fuckwit.
>>
>>> These fuckers are insane.
>>
>> So vote for Albo, stupid.
>>
>>> They don't give a shit about debt and deficit disaster.
>>
>> More of your bare faced lies.
>>
>>> They are CREATING a much bigger debt that Labor could ever manage.
>>
>> Because of covid, fuckwit.
>>
>>> They must be chucked out.
>>
>> Taint gunna happen, you watch.
>>
> Keep them honest Rod.
> But they won't listen

Yeah, the Flan kill files those she doesn't agree with.