From: linda...@ntlworld.com (Linda Fox)
Newsgroups: uk.media.radio.archers
Subject: POTW 9.10.22
Date: Sun, 9 Oct 2022 20:14:28 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Linda Fox - Sun, 9 Oct 2022 20:14 UTC

I only caught the end of POTW - did my ears deceive me or was the singer of
How Great Thou Art really Elvis? What a wonderful sound!

In the early 60s an aunt asked my brothers and me who Elvis Presley was.
She did know, of course, she was just waiting to pounce when we said he was
an American singer, and say “no, he’s an American.”

--
Linda ff