Subject: Re: Fox News Sean Hannity / Tucker Carlson Rumored To Be Fired For
Their Homosexual Off-air Affair
Newsgroups: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics,aus.politics,alt.tv.pol-incorrect,rec.arts
From: NOT-S...@idiocracy.gov (BeamMeUpScotty)
Date: Tue, 29 Mar 2022 22:55:20 -0400
 by: BeamMeUpScotty - Wed, 30 Mar 2022 02:55 UTC

On 3/29/22 10:23 PM, Ubiquitous wrote:
> In article <t1tos3$38sv9$172@news.freedyn.de>, someone pretending to be
> Ubiquitous <webermark@polaris.net> wrote:
>
>> This rumor's gaining steam, trending on Telegram and Trump's new platform
>> Truther Social.
>
> Isn't it weird how the left humble-brag about their tolerence yet are so
> quick to use homophobic slurs?

And if they were partners then CNN would hire them to be part of their
sexual predator staff, where a lot of them are sexually confused... not
to worry, they fired a bunch of heterosexuals and white males to make room.

--
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
"We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created
equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable
Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness.
— That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men,
*deriving their just powers from the consent* of the governed, — That
whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is
the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new
Government,"

It would seem that *MANDATES* are NOT derived from the consent of the
governed. The Constitution doesn't delegate unlimited power to mandate
the governed... become part of a medical experiment.

"This is the classic definition of a “cult,” when facts and real science
are tossed aside for beliefs that contradict the actual facts."

Joe Biden says NO Constitution clause or Amendment (POWERS) or (RIGHTS)
are absolute, if so then where did Joe Biden get the ABSOLUTE POWER TO
MANDATE ANY PERSON BE FORCED OR COERCED TO BE VACCINATED? Think about
that! The Constitution doesn't make Joe Biden King and you/we are NOT
ROYAL property.

-That's karma-