From: 56-...@q666.service.biz (** 56 - 64 **)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Subject: You've got to love those porky pies - Well done LNP ~~~~~NOT!
Date: Wed, 30 Mar 2022 19:14:38 +1100
 by: ** 56 - 64 ** - Wed, 30 Mar 2022 08:14 UTC

<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oRtHQrFiImA>
*Josh Frydenberg caught telling porky pies by Leigh Sales in his first
post Budget interview*
/Kangaroo Court of Australia/
This is what happens when that eternal LNP mantra of pretending to be
the better economic managers in the country stops doing its electoral
magic.

Serves that corrupt and purely self serving bunch of incompetent LNP
bastards right! Get rid of them at the first opportunity!

666

Re: You've got to love those porky pies - Well done LNP ~~~~~NOT!

<t22pjf$jqk$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=11795&group=aus.politics#11795

From: gettingm...@nutcasewannabeFran.com (Fran)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Thu, 31 Mar 2022 10:37:19 +1100
 by: Fran - Wed, 30 Mar 2022 23:37 UTC

On 30/03/2022 7:14 pm, ** 56 - 64 ** wrote:
> <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oRtHQrFiImA>
> *Josh Frydenberg caught telling porky pies by Leigh Sales in his first
> post Budget interview*
> /Kangaroo Court of Australia/
> This is what happens when that eternal LNP mantra of pretending to be
> the better economic managers in the country stops doing its electoral
> magic.
>
> Serves that corrupt and purely self serving bunch of incompetent LNP
> bastards right! Get rid of them at the first opportunity!
>
> 666

Nah Devil, but that is just bullshit to say he's ben caught telling
porky pies. What that is, is damaging to the ABC as all those morons
who keep insisting the ABC is anti LNP. It's too one sided as it just
shows Leigh Sales getting stuck into him and him not saying a thing.
that clip is nt proof that he's beenshown to be lying.

Now, if you'd said that all of her commentary was worth hearing and
(almost 100%) accurate, I'd have agreed with yu. We're all smart enough
to figure out that the Budget was EXACTLY that (with maybe 2% variation
off what she said). Well most of us are smart enough to figure that out
while s couple here are too dumb to app;y their rust remover to remove
their permanent bond to the LNP regardless of how corrupt they get.

We've already had this discussion here in our household but I've added
another one which she didn't mention as it's a pretty 'out there'
theory. It was a 'Labor' type budget, they were forced into giving
things to the little people that the LNP never does and they need to do
that as they are in such shit in the Polls. While sneaky, devious,
lying, manipulative Scotty from Marketing would think the Budget was
wedging Labor, Josh may also be wedging Scotty. The only way Josh can
get rid of Morrison any time soon s if (when) the LNP loses govt adn the
cards indicate that now is probably a very likely time. Josh can take
over Scotty's position as leader of the LNP, go into the wilderness and
he's also has laid enough land mines in the Budget so that he can blame
Labor for every singe land mine when the next election becomes due. I
hope that is Josh's plan as Morrison needs to be removed and that needs
to be done in a way that negates his influence from now until his
(hopeful) near future shuffle off to the next world.

Re: You've got to love those porky pies - Well done LNP ~~~~~NOT!

<t22res$lnt$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=11798&group=aus.politics#11798

From: Belphe...@666.Hell.invalid.com (*Ördög*)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Thu, 31 Mar 2022 00:09:01 -0000 (UTC)
 by: *Ördög* - Thu, 31 Mar 2022 00:09 UTC

On Thu, 31 Mar 2022 10:37:19 +1100, Fran wrote:

> On 30/03/2022 7:14 pm, ** 56 - 64 ** wrote:
>> <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oRtHQrFiImA>
>> *Josh Frydenberg caught telling porky pies by Leigh Sales in his first
>> post Budget interview*
>> /Kangaroo Court of Australia/ *****************************************
>> This is what happens when that eternal LNP mantra of pretending to be
>> the better economic managers in the country stops doing its electoral
>> magic.
>>
>> Serves that corrupt and purely self serving bunch of incompetent LNP
>> bastards right! Get rid of them at the first opportunity!
>>
>> 666
>
> Nah Devil, but that is just bullshit to say he's ben caught telling
> porky pies. What that is, is damaging to the ABC as all those morons
> who keep insisting the ABC is anti LNP. It's too one sided as it just
> shows Leigh Sales getting stuck into him and him not saying a thing.
> that clip is nt proof that he's beenshown to be lying.
>
> Now, if you'd said that all of her commentary was worth hearing and
> (almost 100%) accurate, I'd have agreed with yu. We're all smart enough
> to figure out that the Budget was EXACTLY that (with maybe 2% variation
> off what she said). Well most of us are smart enough to figure that out
> while s couple here are too dumb to app;y their rust remover to remove
> their permanent bond to the LNP regardless of how corrupt they get.
>
> We've already had this discussion here in our household but I've added
> another one which she didn't mention as it's a pretty 'out there'
> theory. It was a 'Labor' type budget, they were forced into giving
> things to the little people that the LNP never does and they need to do
> that as they are in such shit in the Polls. While sneaky, devious,
> lying, manipulative Scotty from Marketing would think the Budget was
> wedging Labor, Josh may also be wedging Scotty. The only way Josh can
> get rid of Morrison any time soon s if (when) the LNP loses govt adn the
> cards indicate that now is probably a very likely time. Josh can take
> over Scotty's position as leader of the LNP, go into the wilderness and
> he's also has laid enough land mines in the Budget so that he can blame
> Labor for every singe land mine when the next election becomes due. I
> hope that is Josh's plan as Morrison needs to be removed and that needs
> to be done in a way that negates his influence from now until his
> (hopeful) near future shuffle off to the next world.

Well, I am not convinced that the problems of this Coalition (and the
Liberal Party in particular) is singularly solved by dumping Morrison.

The reason why they suck so bad is because every single member of the
Liberal Party leadership sucks as a group, just as a large numer of their
constituents/support base suck at living as socially concious responsible
human beings.

Josh Frydenberg is also responsible for everything that is wrong with the
govenment. He is no doubt a quite promising sociopath given the commetary
he spews into the public domain the likes of "renters who do not like
paying ever increasing rents (because they can't efford them) should just
buy they own housing". Hey, the Libs are really good at making sociopathic
arseholes of themselves like when Joe Hockey, for instance suggested that
when people unhappy with their low paid shitty jobs should just move onto
some nice cushy ones like he and his ilk has been doing since they were
born with silver spoons in their mouths.

Re: You've got to love those porky pies - Well done LNP ~~~~~NOT!

<t22ums$i1t$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=11800&group=aus.politics#11800

From: gettingm...@nutcasewannabeFran.com (Fran)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Thu, 31 Mar 2022 12:04:24 +1100
 by: Fran - Thu, 31 Mar 2022 01:04 UTC

On 31/03/2022 11:09 am, *Ördög* wrote:
> On Thu, 31 Mar 2022 10:37:19 +1100, Fran wrote:
>
>> On 30/03/2022 7:14 pm, ** 56 - 64 ** wrote:
>>> <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oRtHQrFiImA>
>>> *Josh Frydenberg caught telling porky pies by Leigh Sales in his first
>>> post Budget interview*
>>> /Kangaroo Court of Australia/ *****************************************
>>> This is what happens when that eternal LNP mantra of pretending to be
>>> the better economic managers in the country stops doing its electoral
>>> magic.
>>>
>>> Serves that corrupt and purely self serving bunch of incompetent LNP
>>> bastards right! Get rid of them at the first opportunity!
>>>
>>> 666
>>
>> Nah Devil, but that is just bullshit to say he's ben caught telling
>> porky pies. What that is, is damaging to the ABC as all those morons
>> who keep insisting the ABC is anti LNP. It's too one sided as it just
>> shows Leigh Sales getting stuck into him and him not saying a thing.
>> that clip is nt proof that he's beenshown to be lying.
>>
>> Now, if you'd said that all of her commentary was worth hearing and
>> (almost 100%) accurate, I'd have agreed with yu. We're all smart enough
>> to figure out that the Budget was EXACTLY that (with maybe 2% variation
>> off what she said). Well most of us are smart enough to figure that out
>> while s couple here are too dumb to app;y their rust remover to remove
>> their permanent bond to the LNP regardless of how corrupt they get.
>>
>> We've already had this discussion here in our household but I've added
>> another one which she didn't mention as it's a pretty 'out there'
>> theory. It was a 'Labor' type budget, they were forced into giving
>> things to the little people that the LNP never does and they need to do
>> that as they are in such shit in the Polls. While sneaky, devious,
>> lying, manipulative Scotty from Marketing would think the Budget was
>> wedging Labor, Josh may also be wedging Scotty. The only way Josh can
>> get rid of Morrison any time soon s if (when) the LNP loses govt adn the
>> cards indicate that now is probably a very likely time. Josh can take
>> over Scotty's position as leader of the LNP, go into the wilderness and
>> he's also has laid enough land mines in the Budget so that he can blame
>> Labor for every singe land mine when the next election becomes due. I
>> hope that is Josh's plan as Morrison needs to be removed and that needs
>> to be done in a way that negates his influence from now until his
>> (hopeful) near future shuffle off to the next world.
>
> Well, I am not convinced that the problems of this Coalition (and the
> Liberal Party in particular) is singularly solved by dumping Morrison

Indeed it won't! But it'd certainly help to have someone more decent a
the helm and i think that Josh fits the criteria of 'more decent' (but a
mass murderer would also fit it given the venal nature of Morrison).

> The reason why they suck so bad is because every single member of the
> Liberal Party leadership sucks as a group, just as a large numer of their
> constituents/support base suck at living as socially concious responsible
> human beings.

Can't say I agree with that. Hunt and Josh are both OK. As to the
rest, well your comment is quite reasonable IMO.

> Josh Frydenberg is also responsible for everything that is wrong with the
> govenment. He is no doubt a quite promising sociopath given the commetary
> he spews into the public domain the likes of "renters who do not like
> paying ever increasing rents (because they can't efford them) should just
> buy they own housing".

Wrong. That was not Josh, that was what Morrison said.
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10666659/Scott-Morrison-slammed-Ally-Langdon-telling-struggling-Australians-renters-buy-house.html

Hey, the Libs are really good at making sociopathic
> arseholes of themselves like when Joe Hockey, for instance suggested that
> when people unhappy with their low paid shitty jobs should just move onto
> some nice cushy ones like he and his ilk has been doing since they were
> born with silver spoons in their mouths.

Yep. He is an arsehole but your comment is way too broad brush. Not
all LNP MPs or Senators are arseholes.

Re: You've got to love those porky pies - Well done LNP ~~~~~NOT!

<op.1jvfz1hac5duzs@pvr2.lan>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=11803&group=aus.politics#11803

From: kdj...@gmail.com (Jock)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Thu, 31 Mar 2022 12:34:39 +1100
 by: Jock - Thu, 31 Mar 2022 01:34 UTC

On Thu, 31 Mar 2022 12:04:24 +1100, Fran
<gettingmoredelusionalbythedayistheforger@nutcasewannabefran.com> wrote:

> On 31/03/2022 11:09 am, *Ördög* wrote:

>>> Nah Devil, but that is just bullshit to say he's ben caught telling
>>> porky pies. What that is, is damaging to the ABC as all those morons
>>> who keep insisting the ABC is anti LNP. It's too one sided as it just
>>> shows Leigh Sales getting stuck into him and him not saying a thing.
>>> that clip is nt proof that he's beenshown to be lying.
>>>
>>> Now, if you'd said that all of her commentary was worth hearing and
>>> (almost 100%) accurate, I'd have agreed with yu. We're all smart
>>> enough
>>> to figure out that the Budget was EXACTLY that (with maybe 2% variation
>>> off what she said). Well most of us are smart enough to figure that
>>> out
>>> while s couple here are too dumb to app;y their rust remover to remove
>>> their permanent bond to the LNP regardless of how corrupt they get.
>>>
>>> We've already had this discussion here in our household but I've added
>>> another one which she didn't mention as it's a pretty 'out there'
>>> theory. It was a 'Labor' type budget, they were forced into giving
>>> things to the little people that the LNP never does and they need to do
>>> that as they are in such shit in the Polls. While sneaky, devious,
>>> lying, manipulative Scotty from Marketing would think the Budget was
>>> wedging Labor, Josh may also be wedging Scotty. The only way Josh can
>>> get rid of Morrison any time soon s if (when) the LNP loses govt adn
>>> the
>>> cards indicate that now is probably a very likely time. Josh can take
>>> over Scotty's position as leader of the LNP, go into the wilderness and
>>> he's also has laid enough land mines in the Budget so that he can blame
>>> Labor for every singe land mine when the next election becomes due. I
>>> hope that is Josh's plan as Morrison needs to be removed and that needs
>>> to be done in a way that negates his influence from now until his
>>> (hopeful) near future shuffle off to the next world.
>> Well, I am not convinced that the problems of this Coalition (and the
>> Liberal Party in particular) is singularly solved by dumping Morrison
>
> Indeed it won't! But it'd certainly help to have someone more decent a
> the helm and i think that Josh fits the criteria of 'more decent'

Hard to claim that given his involvement in replacing Turdbull with ScoMo.

(but a
> mass murderer would also fit it given the venal nature of Morrison).

>> The reason why they suck so bad is because every single member of the
>> Liberal Party leadership sucks as a group, just as a large numer of
>> their
>> constituents/support base suck at living as socially concious
>> responsible
>> human beings.
>
> Can't say I agree with that. Hunt and Josh are both OK. As to the
> rest, well your comment is quite reasonable IMO.
>> Josh Frydenberg is also responsible for everything that is wrong with
>> the
>> govenment. He is no doubt a quite promising sociopath given the
>> commetary
>> he spews into the public domain the likes of "renters who do not like
>> paying ever increasing rents (because they can't efford them) should
>> just
>> buy they own housing".
>
> Wrong. That was not Josh, that was what Morrison said.
>
> https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10666659/Scott-Morrison-slammed-Ally-Langdon-telling-struggling-Australians-renters-buy-house.html
>
> Hey, the Libs are really good at making sociopathic
>> arseholes of themselves like when Joe Hockey, for instance suggested
>> that
>> when people unhappy with their low paid shitty jobs should just move
>> onto
>> some nice cushy ones like he and his ilk has been doing since they were
>> born with silver spoons in their mouths.
>
> Yep. He is an arsehole but your comment is way too broad brush. Not
> all LNP MPs or Senators are arseholes.

Re: You've got to love those porky pies - Well done LNP ~~~~~NOT!

<t233fl$i12$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=11805&group=aus.politics#11805

From: gettingm...@nutcasewannabeFran.com (Fran)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Thu, 31 Mar 2022 13:25:54 +1100
 by: Fran - Thu, 31 Mar 2022 02:25 UTC

On 31/03/2022 12:34 pm, Jock wrote:
> On Thu, 31 Mar 2022 12:04:24 +1100, Fran
> <gettingmoredelusionalbythedayistheforger@nutcasewannabefran.com> wrote:

>>>  Well, I am not convinced that the problems of this Coalition (and the
>>> Liberal Party in particular) is singularly solved by dumping Morrison
>>
>> Indeed it won't!  But it'd certainly help to have someone more decent
>> a the helm and i think that Josh fits the criteria of 'more decent'
>
> Hard to claim that given his involvement in replacing Turdbull with ScoMo.

Nope, it's exceptionally easy to make that claim. He IS more decent.
You needed to read the rest of the paragraph. I said that a mass
murderer would be better than Morrison so I can't rate Josh all that
highly. Of the sad offerings on the LN front bench, he IS more decent.

> (but a
>> mass murderer would also fit it given the venal nature of Morrison).

Re: You've got to love those porky pies - Well done LNP ~~~~~NOT!

<al8a4hdtcurn7llgpbsl7u8obq588vtp3m@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=11809&group=aus.politics#11809

From: pet...@gmail.com (Petzl)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Thu, 31 Mar 2022 14:41:18 +1100
 by: Petzl - Thu, 31 Mar 2022 03:41 UTC

On Thu, 31 Mar 2022 13:25:54 +1100, Fran
wrote:

>On 31/03/2022 12:34 pm, Jock wrote:
>> On Thu, 31 Mar 2022 12:04:24 +1100, Fran
>> <gettingmoredelusionalbythedayistheforger@nutcasewannabefran.com> wrote:

>>> Indeed it won't!  But it'd certainly help to have someone more decent
>>> a the helm and i think that Josh fits the criteria of 'more decent'
>>
>> Hard to claim that given his involvement in replacing Turdbull with ScoMo.
>
>Nope, it's exceptionally easy to make that claim. He IS more decent.
>You needed to read the rest of the paragraph. I said that a mass
>murderer would be better than Morrison so I can't rate Josh all that
>highly. Of the sad offerings on the LN front bench, he IS more decent.

Duton for PM, he has class and balls

--
Petzl
Australian's continue to vote for and believe slogans?

"My first act as Prime Minister will be to raise the speed limit, lower the
fines, cancel the tolls. ban any future virus lock downs.
Thank you " Anthony Albanese