Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo...@so.org (JeSSe)
Subject: IDF targets refugee camp, or another hamas false flag ?
Date: Tue, 31 Oct 2023 13:43:17 -0400
 by: JeSSe - Tue, 31 Oct 2023 17:43 UTC

"Buildings have been levelled in the densely-populated neighbourhood,
opening up huge sinkholes, with residents likening it to an earthquake
and saying that the ground began to collapse around them."

Sounds like a hamas tunnel network.
We'll see if the jews admit or deny, either way, not good news for them
of their Bolshevik backers.

They cannot just simply blast every potential target available
regardless of civilian casualties ,, And even if they don't, they set
themselves up for hamas to blow up civilians so they can blame the jews,
which might have been what happened here.

````````````````````````````````````

More than 50 people are killed in Israeli strike on Gaza's Jabalia
refugee camp, Hamas claims: 'Dozens of bodies' are recovered after site
is reduced to giant crater as IDF forces hunt for hostages in the city
and target tunnels

The Hamas-run health ministry declared that the death toll in the
Gaza Strip has topped 8,525 since October 7

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12693827/More-50-killed-Israeli-strike-Gazas-Jabalia-refugee-camp-Palestinian-health-officials-claim.html

Re: IDF targets refugee camp, or another hamas false flag ?

<Ine0N.70496$xTV9.51211@fx39.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=11883&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#11883

Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo...@so.org (JeSSe)
Date: Tue, 31 Oct 2023 17:32:24 -0400
 by: JeSSe - Tue, 31 Oct 2023 21:32 UTC

JeSSe wrote:
> "Buildings have been levelled in the densely-populated neighbourhood,
> opening up huge sinkholes, with residents likening it to an earthquake
> and saying that the ground began to collapse around them."
>
> Sounds like a hamas tunnel network.
> We'll see if the jews admit or deny, either way, not good news for them
> of their Bolshevik backers.
>
> They cannot just simply blast every potential target available
> regardless of civilian casualties ,, And even if they don't, they set
> themselves up for hamas to blow up civilians so they can blame the jews,
> which might have been what happened here.
>
> ````````````````````````````````````
>

> More than 50 people are killed in Israeli strike on Gaza's Jabalia
> refugee camp, Hamas claims: 'Dozens of bodies' are recovered after site
> is reduced to giant crater as IDF forces hunt for hostages in the city
> and target tunnels
>
>     The Hamas-run health ministry declared that the death toll in the
> Gaza Strip has topped 8,525 since October 7
>
> https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12693827/More-50-killed-Israeli-strike-Gazas-Jabalia-refugee-camp-Palestinian-health-officials-claim.html

Israel say they carried out airstrike that Hamas claim killed more than
50 people at Gaza's Jabalia refugee camp: 'Dozens of bodies' are
recovered after site is reduced to giant crater - IDF claim their jets
took out senior jihadi commander

Israel has confirmed that it was behind an airstrike at the Jabalia
refugee camp in northern Gaza, where the Hamas-run health authority has
claimed more than 50 people have been killed and 150 wounded.

Israel Defence Forces' (IDF) spokesman Rear Admiral Daniel Hagari said
that Israeli fighter jets carried out the attack, which he claimed
killed a senior Hamas commander and caused the terror group's
underground infrastructure to collapse.