From: the.happ...@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Subject: Braverman earns her Gold Star
Date: Tue, 31 Oct 2023 20:10:14 +0000
 by: The Happy Hippy - Tue, 31 Oct 2023 20:10 UTC

https://www.wsws.org/en/articles/2023/10/30/oyji-o30.html

<quotes>

The British state is planning to step up its repression of protests against Israel’s war crimes and ethnic cleansing in Gaza. As the popular movement in solidarity with the Palestinians grows — half a million attended a national demonstration in London on Saturday — the government and police are seeking new tools to intimidate and arrest protestors.

Speaking to broadcasters, Braverman let rip a barrage of lies and threats, "Let me explain what we have seen over the last few weekends. We have seen now tens of thousands of people take to the streets following the massacre of Jewish people, the single largest loss of Jewish life since the Holocaust, chanting for the erasure of Israel from the map.

"To my mind there is only one way to describe those marches. They are hate marches."

Braverman, who is the most notorious hate monger in Britain today, continued, "What the police have made clear is that they are concerned that there is a large number of bad actors who are deliberately operating beneath the criminal threshold in a way which you or I or the vast majority of British people would consider to be utterly odious." She added that she "would not hesitate" to change the law to facilitate a crackdown.

</quotes>

Seems criticism of murder is now a hate crime and the intent is to punish anyone who dares criticises murder, murder of innocent people, murder of babies, murder of children and others.

The only thing necessary for evil to flourish is for a government to make it illegal to do anything but stand by and do nothing.

I imagine hating Britain for the evil she does will soon be classed as a crime.

Re: Braverman earns her Gold Star

<uhd0N.75138$Ssze.54303@fx48.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=11882&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#11882

Subject: Re: Braverman earns her Gold Star
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo...@so.org (JeSSe)
Date: Tue, 31 Oct 2023 16:17:30 -0400
 by: JeSSe - Tue, 31 Oct 2023 20:17 UTC

The Happy Hippy wrote:
> https://www.wsws.org/en/articles/2023/10/30/oyji-o30.html
>
> <quotes>
>
> The British state is planning to step up its repression of protests against Israel’s war crimes and ethnic cleansing in Gaza. As the popular movement in solidarity with the Palestinians grows — half a million attended a national demonstration in London on Saturday — the government and police are seeking new tools to intimidate and arrest protestors.
>
> Speaking to broadcasters, Braverman let rip a barrage of lies and threats, "Let me explain what we have seen over the last few weekends. We have seen now tens of thousands of people take to the streets following the massacre of Jewish people, the single largest loss of Jewish life since the Holocaust, chanting for the erasure of Israel from the map.
>
> "To my mind there is only one way to describe those marches. They are hate marches."
>
> Braverman, who is the most notorious hate monger in Britain today, continued, "What the police have made clear is that they are concerned that there is a large number of bad actors who are deliberately operating beneath the criminal threshold in a way which you or I or the vast majority of British people would consider to be utterly odious." She added that she "would not hesitate" to change the law to facilitate a crackdown.
>
> </quotes>
>
> Seems criticism of murder is now a hate crime and the intent is to punish anyone who dares criticises murder, murder of innocent people, murder of babies, murder of children and others.

Grandma kidnapping Ok ?