Monday is an awful way to spend one seventh of your life.

aus+uk / uk.current-events.terrorism / Hamas takes a page from BLM, plays victim and claims ,,,, They didn't mean to hurt anyone ??

SubjectAuthor
* Hamas takes a page from BLM, plays victim and claims ,,,, They didn'tJeSSe
`* Re: Hamas takes a page from BLM, plays victim and claims ,,,, TheyTWP
 +- Re: Hamas takes a page from BLM, plays victim and claims ,,,, TheyJeSSe
 +- Re: Hamas takes a page from BLM, plays victim and claims ,,,, TheyLoose Cannon
 `* Re: Hamas takes a page from BLM, plays victim and claims ,,,, TheyThe Happy Hippy
  `- "I can deliver you a veritable bloodbath of dead Jews", wrote the nazoid piglet Loose Cannon

1
Hamas takes a page from BLM, plays victim and claims ,,,, They didn't mean to hurt anyone ??

<Ubv0N.352766$w4ec.289055@fx14.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=11891&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#11891

Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo...@so.org (JeSSe)
Subject: Hamas takes a page from BLM, plays victim and claims ,,,, They didn't
mean to hurt anyone ??
Date: Wed, 1 Nov 2023 12:40:20 -0400
 by: JeSSe - Wed, 1 Nov 2023 16:40 UTC

A batch of unmitigated tripe from an amateur muslim propagandist, aimed
solely at mouse throwing hippys and 3rd world US university students. He
even claims they didn't mean to hurt anyone, but had "complications on
the ground", didn't elaborate.
If they didn't plan a murderous rampage against civilians, then what was
the goal ? To see how the air was on the other side of the fence ? Steal
a few bikes, perhaps ?

Blood thirsty, racist hamas fans baying for a veritable bloodbath of
dead jews might be very disappointed by the claim that they didn't mean
to hurt any civilians, but most are astute enough in cheap propaganda to
realize he is just spewing this ridiculous lie for PR, just like BLM
claiming "mostly peaceful riots" with looted stores and cop cars burning
in the background and graffiti covered statues laying in the streets.

Now in fact its becoming a bit more clear why anarchist, USA hating
urban terrorists BLM support hamas, and why patriots like me are against
them.

``````````````

'We will repeat October 7 again and again' - Hamas official
Last week, Hamad stormed out of an interview with the BBC after he was
asked about the terrorist group’s massacre of civilians in Israel on
October 7.

Hamas Official Ghazi Hamad: We Will Repeat the October 7 Attack Time and
Again Until Israel Is Annihilated; We Are Victims - Everything We Do Is
Justified

He also said: "The existence of Israel is what causes all that pain,
blood, and tears. It's Israel, not us. We are the victims of the
occupation. Full stop.

"Nobody should blame us. On October 7, October 10, October one million -
everything we do is justified."

Last week, Hamad stormed out of an interview with the BBC after he was
asked about the terrorist group’s massacre of civilians in Israel on
October 7.

During the interview, Hamad reiterated claims made starting a few days
after the massacre that Hamas did not intend to kill any civilians
during its assault.

https://www.jpost.com/arab-israeli-conflict/article-771199

Re: Hamas takes a page from BLM, plays victim and claims ,,,, They didn't mean to hurt anyone ??

<vwv0N.175775$6sw7.70054@fx15.ams1>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=11893&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#11893

From: ngspamme...@yahoo.com (TWP)
Subject: Re: Hamas takes a page from BLM, plays victim and claims ,,,, They
didn't mean to hurt anyone ??
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Date: Wed, 01 Nov 2023 17:02:19 GMT
 by: TWP - Wed, 1 Nov 2023 17:02 UTC

On Wed, 01 Nov 2023 12:40:20 -0400, JeSSe wrote:

> A batch of unmitigated tripe from an amateur muslim propagandist, aimed
> solely at mouse throwing hippys and 3rd world US university students. He
> even claims they didn't mean to hurt anyone, but had "complications on
> the ground", didn't elaborate.
> If they didn't plan a murderous rampage against civilians, then what was
> the goal ? To see how the air was on the other side of the fence ? Steal
> a few bikes, perhaps ?
>
> Blood thirsty, racist hamas fans baying for a veritable bloodbath of
> dead jews might be very disappointed by the claim that they didn't mean
> to hurt any civilians, but most are astute enough in cheap propaganda to
> realize he is just spewing this ridiculous lie for PR, just like BLM
> claiming "mostly peaceful riots" with looted stores and cop cars burning
> in the background and graffiti covered statues laying in the streets.
>
> Now in fact its becoming a bit more clear why anarchist, USA hating
> urban terrorists BLM support hamas, and why patriots like me are against
> them.
>
> ``````````````
>

> 'We will repeat October 7 again and again' - Hamas official Last week,
> Hamad stormed out of an interview with the BBC after he was asked about
> the terrorist group’s massacre of civilians in Israel on October 7.
>

> Hamas Official Ghazi Hamad: We Will Repeat the October 7 Attack Time and
> Again Until Israel Is Annihilated; We Are Victims - Everything We Do Is
> Justified
>
> He also said: "The existence of Israel is what causes all that pain,
> blood, and tears. It's Israel, not us. We are the victims of the
> occupation. Full stop.
>

> "Nobody should blame us. On October 7, October 10, October one million -
> everything we do is justified."
>
> Last week, Hamad stormed out of an interview with the BBC after he was
> asked about the terrorist group’s massacre of civilians in Israel on
> October 7.
>
> During the interview, Hamad reiterated claims made starting a few days
> after the massacre that Hamas did not intend to kill any civilians
> during its assault.
>
> https://www.jpost.com/arab-israeli-conflict/article-771199

The same applies to Hamas that was said about Israel - that the harm done
to them wasn't a moral justification for limitless retaliation.

Hamas went for a scorched earth strategy to get a wider war with Israel
started. They must have known that the earth being scorched was the
ground they were standing on.

Re: Hamas takes a page from BLM, plays victim and claims ,,,, They didn't mean to hurt anyone ??

<GMv0N.259560$rbid.59916@fx18.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=11896&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#11896

didn't mean to hurt anyone ??
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo...@so.org (JeSSe)
Date: Wed, 1 Nov 2023 13:19:33 -0400
 by: JeSSe - Wed, 1 Nov 2023 17:19 UTC

TWP wrote:
> On Wed, 01 Nov 2023 12:40:20 -0400, JeSSe wrote:
>
>> A batch of unmitigated tripe from an amateur muslim propagandist, aimed
>> solely at mouse throwing hippys and 3rd world US university students. He
>> even claims they didn't mean to hurt anyone, but had "complications on
>> the ground", didn't elaborate.
>> If they didn't plan a murderous rampage against civilians, then what was
>> the goal ? To see how the air was on the other side of the fence ? Steal
>> a few bikes, perhaps ?
>>
>> Blood thirsty, racist hamas fans baying for a veritable bloodbath of
>> dead jews might be very disappointed by the claim that they didn't mean
>> to hurt any civilians, but most are astute enough in cheap propaganda to
>> realize he is just spewing this ridiculous lie for PR, just like BLM
>> claiming "mostly peaceful riots" with looted stores and cop cars burning
>> in the background and graffiti covered statues laying in the streets.
>>
>> Now in fact its becoming a bit more clear why anarchist, USA hating
>> urban terrorists BLM support hamas, and why patriots like me are against
>> them.
>>
>> ``````````````
>>

>> 'We will repeat October 7 again and again' - Hamas official Last week,
>> Hamad stormed out of an interview with the BBC after he was asked about
>> the terrorist group’s massacre of civilians in Israel on October 7.
>>

>> Hamas Official Ghazi Hamad: We Will Repeat the October 7 Attack Time and
>> Again Until Israel Is Annihilated; We Are Victims - Everything We Do Is
>> Justified
>>
>> He also said: "The existence of Israel is what causes all that pain,
>> blood, and tears. It's Israel, not us. We are the victims of the
>> occupation. Full stop.
>>

>> "Nobody should blame us. On October 7, October 10, October one million -
>> everything we do is justified."
>>
>> Last week, Hamad stormed out of an interview with the BBC after he was
>> asked about the terrorist group’s massacre of civilians in Israel on
>> October 7.
>>
>> During the interview, Hamad reiterated claims made starting a few days
>> after the massacre that Hamas did not intend to kill any civilians
>> during its assault.
>>
>> https://www.jpost.com/arab-israeli-conflict/article-771199
>

> The same applies to Hamas that was said about Israel - that the harm done
> to them wasn't a moral justification for limitless retaliation.
>
> Hamas went for a scorched earth strategy to get a wider war with Israel
> started. They must have known that the earth being scorched was the
> ground they were standing on.

Hence the problems and dangers of the entitled victim mentality - They
are special, they are victims, rules don't apply to them and they can do
anything that they want.

Of course, I don't think hamas is daft enough to actually believe this,
they are just throwing it out there to try to mitigate their well earned
blood stained image, throwing a little bone to their [dumb as a rock]
more moderate supporters.

There is no downplaying grandma/child kidnappers - If they had set out
to engage Jew military outposts and units, we would not be having this
conversation and Israel would not have reacted the way they did.

I don't support jew over reaction and I don't support knee jerk support
of the USA, but it is clear who started this, obviously.

Re: Hamas takes a page from BLM, plays victim and claims ,,,, They didn't mean to hurt anyone ??

<uhu2j6$fq9$2@pcls7.std.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=11898&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#11898

From: efbreg...@gmx-xx.comm (Loose Cannon)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
didn't mean to hurt anyone ??
Date: Wed, 1 Nov 2023 17:40:54 +0000 (UTC)
Originator: rjac@shell02.TheWorld.com (??? The Reverend)
 by: Loose Cannon - Wed, 1 Nov 2023 17:40 UTC

In article <vwv0N.175775$6sw7.70054@fx15.ams1>,
TWP <ngspammersad@yahoo.com> wrote:

[...]

> Hamas went for a scorched earth strategy to get a wider war with Israel
> started. They must have known that the earth being scorched was the
> ground they were standing on.

It's the same story since 1948, when the Arabs rejected the UN partition
plan which gave the Jews a rather tiny state, and invaded it with
the declared intent of killing everyone there.

"this will be a war of extermination and momentous massacre which will
be spoken of like the Tartar massacre or the Crusader wars. -- Abdul
Rahman Hassan Azzam, the Secretary-General of the Arab League from 1945
to 1952.

And again in 1967:

Cairo radio, May 19, 1967: "This is our chance Arabs, to deal Israel a
mortal blow of annihilation, to blot out its entire presence in our
holy land"

Ahmad Shukeiri, PLO Chairman, June 1, 1967: "Any of the old Palestine
Jewish population who survive may stay, but it is my impression that
none of them will survive."

etc. etc. etc.

They try to exterminate the Jews, they lose, and they whine, and then
they try to exterminate the Jews again, and they lose and whine, and
so it goes.

Damn shame, as they could gain a great deal from a neighboring country
so much more advanced than them.

Re: Hamas takes a page from BLM, plays victim and claims ,,,, They didn't mean to hurt anyone ??

<20231101175905.00005f4b@ntlworld.invalid>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=11900&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#11900

From: the.happ...@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
didn't mean to hurt anyone ??
Date: Wed, 1 Nov 2023 17:59:05 +0000
 by: The Happy Hippy - Wed, 1 Nov 2023 17:59 UTC

On Wed, 01 Nov 2023 17:02:19 GMT
TWP <ngspammersad@yahoo.com> wrote:

> Hamas went for a scorched earth strategy to get a wider war with
> Israel started. They must have known that the earth being scorched
> was the ground they were standing on.

I completely agree. This was a deliberate attempt to provoke Israel into responding how she has so the world would see her for how she really is.

It is a 'better to die on your feet, sacrifice oneself for the greater and future good, than live on one's knees' strategy, taking the fight to one's enemies rather than cowering forever in the darkness.

The world has ignored the oppression and suffering of Palestinians for decades. They could continue to endure that or make a stand. From the scorched earth a phoenix may arise. Is it better try or just endure one's fate ?

One could say Hamas have decided to engage in Mutually Assured Destruction to make themselves noticed because nothing else has worked.

We all know what our collective action we would be if we were in the same predicament, being oppressed and suffering under an enemy which certain powerful countries unconditionally defended, who supported that oppression and suffering, vetoed and condemned everyone who tried to end it or find an equitable solution.

As Farage said when under much less duress; he'd put on his khakis, pick up a gun, and lead from the front.

Mere words. But we all know in our hearts that there can come a time when that does become the only option.

"I can deliver you a veritable bloodbath of dead Jews", wrote the nazoid piglet (Re: Hamas takes a page from BLM, plays victim and claims ,,,, They didn't mean to hurt anyone ??)

<uhu5nr$jcp$1@pcls7.std.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=11901&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#11901

From: efbreg...@gmx-xx.comm (Loose Cannon)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Subject: "I can deliver you a veritable bloodbath of dead Jews", wrote the nazoid piglet (Re: Hamas takes a page from BLM, plays victim and claims ,,,, They didn't mean to hurt anyone ??)
Date: Wed, 1 Nov 2023 18:34:35 +0000 (UTC)
Originator: rjac@shell02.TheWorld.com (Zvi Ze'ev)
 by: Loose Cannon - Wed, 1 Nov 2023 18:34 UTC

In article <20231101175905.00005f4b@ntlworld.invalid>,
The Happy Hippy <the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid> wrote:

> It is a 'better to die on your feet, sacrifice oneself for the greater and
> future good,

"greater and future good", huh.

Yet again, the nazoid piglet paints baby killers in heroic colors, and
praises a neo-Nazi/Islamist cult of barbarians and murderers, which
had already stated that the Christians are its next target.

But why wonder? That's exactly what a sick, blood-thirsty monster
is *expected* to do.

From a post by "Happy Hippy":

<quote>

I can slaughter Jews if you want, and I can do it far nearer to home. I can
deliver you a veritable bloodbath of dead Jews if you want; men, women and
children,. Even their pets too, if that's what you want. How about we start
with your wife ?

Or maybe you are hoping that Israel will be your proxy killing machine ?

Well fuck you George. I know you are sick in mind and body and maybe that's
because the God you don't believe in has chosen to lay you low like the
worthless piece of shit you are. You want to see blood flowing ? That can be
arranged. Maybe I should come round and wipe the whole sickening stain of
the Yates family away, and show you and your Zionist war-mongering buddies
exactly what this death and destruction you are cheer-leading for really
means ? What do you think Ron ?

</quote>

One has to wonder what can cause a person to be this sick. Did your
father bugger you? Bad memories from handing out numbers in the entrance
to your mother's bedroom (I bet calculating those group discounts was a
real pain, given your inability to understand percentages)?