Newsgroups: uk.games.video.misc
Subject: Brain Fog Play Want Bin (PWBE 23 May 2022)
From: kendr...@nospam.io-nyc (Kendrick Kerwin Chua)
Date: Mon, 23 May 2022 06:55:10 -0500
 by: Kendrick Kerwin Chua - Mon, 23 May 2022 11:55 UTC

Hnnnnng.

Play:
--=--

Nier Replicant (PS4) - Still pretty good. I'm past the first major plot
twist, which is interesting in that it involves a time jump and an updated
status quo. That seems to do a better job than most games of raising the
stakes by giving you glimpses into NPC lives that are noticeably more
stressful than they were at the start of the game.

Want:
--=--

To not be sick (RL) - My COVID could not be sensibly described as extreme
or severe in any way. I'm breathing fine and I don't need hospitalisation.
So why am I so angry that I contracted a widespread but preventable
disease that could have been halted by human decency and cooperation?

Bin:
-==-

Nothing game-related.

Expenditure:
-----=-----

Balance forward - $2,671

-KKC, who should have taken a few days off work.
--
-- "People with happy families don't become spies. A bad | kendrick
childhood is the perfect background for covert ops. You | @

Re: Brain Fog Play Want Bin (PWBE 23 May 2022)

<5kTiK.2907852$391.1551724@usenetxs.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=1190&group=uk.games.video.misc#1190

From: zgedn...@spam^H^H^H^Hgmail.com (Russell Marks)
Newsgroups: uk.games.video.misc
Subject: Re: Brain Fog Play Want Bin (PWBE 23 May 2022)
Date: Mon, 23 May 2022 21:49:53 GMT
 by: Russell Marks - Mon, 23 May 2022 21:49 UTC

> Play:

PictoQuest (PS4) - more of the pictos and the quests. The puzzles
mostly seem to be 20x20 now, which is fine in theory but does become a
bit of a slog.

> Want:

Formula Retro Racing (PS4) - a Virtua Racing clone of sorts. It sounds
like previous versions were a bit buggy though, and I get the
impression that the AI may be as annoying in this as in Hotshot Racing.

> So why am I so angry that I contracted a widespread but preventable
> disease that could have been halted by human decency and cooperation?

Human decency is nice and all, but I think the smart money is on the
emergence of Monkey Bird Swine COVID Pox Turbo: The Omicron Saga any
minute now. Probably with an inexplicably wheat-based vaccine.

> Bin:

Nothing.

-Rus.

aus+uk / uk.games.video.misc / Re: Brain Fog Play Want Bin (PWBE 23 May 2022)