From: hpi...@satanic.com (Hillary Pizzagate)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Subject: member for Manilla George Christensen claims Ivermectin cured his
COVID-19
Date: Mon, 4 Apr 2022 06:37:05 +0800
 by: Hillary Pizzagate - Sun, 3 Apr 2022 22:37 UTC

First Clive Canetoad, I bet Craig Kelly will be next to shill it.

Re: member for Manilla George Christensen claims Ivermectin cured his COVID-19

<pkck4hpjubvfkiq2h6rprgq03ogvqq1mjj@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=11893&group=aus.politics#11893

From: pet...@gmail.com (Petzl)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Subject: Re: member for Manilla George Christensen claims Ivermectin cured his COVID-19
Date: Mon, 04 Apr 2022 09:54:43 +1000
 by: Petzl - Sun, 3 Apr 2022 23:54 UTC

On Mon, 4 Apr 2022 06:37:05 +0800, Hillary Pizzagate
<hpizza@satanic.com> wrote:

>First Clive Canetoad, I bet Craig Kelly will be next to shill it.

<https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10681015/MP-Dawson-George-Christensen-using-doxycycline-ivermectin-treatment-Covid.html>
https://tinyurl.com/ycjnudve
Maverick MP using ivermectin after testing positive to Covid - despite
drug being BANNED as a virus treatment in Australia
Unvaccinated MP George Christensen is using ivermectin to treat Covid
Christensen said on Sunday he had tested positive for Covid but was
recovering
Christensen will be replaced by Andrew Willcox in the upcoming federal
election
************************
Clive Palmer saying same
<https://www.skynews.com.au/australia-news/coronavirus/clive-palmer-refused-icu-treatment-while-battling-covid19-in-favour-of-taking-ivermectin-and-hydroxychloroquine/news-story/c6fc9735e2e93c2a2ebbc987198e2f9c>
https://tinyurl.com/ycuh3mbf
Clive Palmer refused ICU treatment while battling COVID-19 in favour
of taking ivermectin and hydroxychloroquine
Billionaire politician Clive Palmer refused to be admitted to the
Intensive Care Unit during his recent case of COVID-19, instead opting
to take a cocktail of anti-virals including controversial medications
at his Queensland mansion.
--
Petzl
Tiberius Caesar who reigned for 22 years,
and his last year was AD 37. wrote:
"The extremities of Spain, the various parts of Gaul, the regions of
Britain which have never been penetrated by Roman arms, have received
the religion of Christ."

Re: member for Manilla George Christensen claims Ivermectin cured his COVID-19

<jBq2K.1686043$X81.786646@fx06.ams4>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=11895&group=aus.politics#11895

From: dev...@your.scary.shadow.edu (* Ördög * - - the Petz Buster -)
<devil@your.scary.shadow.edu>
Subject: Re: member for Manilla George Christensen claims Ivermectin cured
his COVID-19
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Mon, 04 Apr 2022 00:03:27 GMT
 by: * Ördög * - - the - Mon, 4 Apr 2022 00:03 UTC

Petz's latest Goon-bag-fumes delusions:

> <https://www.dailymail.co.uk

Gutter press journalisbrough to you by the usual hard-right media empire.

> George Christensen

....is a prominent member of the Australian Xtian fundy alt-right Taliban.

> <https://www.skynews.com.au

More rabid Murdoch trash.

> Clive Palmer

Yeah. What is not said was that he was pumped full of anti-Covid
antibodies which tend to actually save lives unlike Ivermectine and
Hydroxychloroquine.

https://medium.com/techtalkers/debunked-why-hydroxychloroquine-is-not-a-
covid-19-vaccine-1e621266812f

<https://medium.com/techtalkers/debunked-why-hydroxychloroquine-is-not-a-
covid-19-vaccine-1e621266812f>

Hey Petz, why do you have to keep on regurgitating already debunked
moronic idiocies?

~~~
~~~
Trashing Petz's idiotic Xtian fundy propaganda sig :

> Tiberius Caesar who reigned for 22 years, and his last year was AD 37.

He got rid of those idiotic Xtian Jewish cultists from Rome.
Good on him.

> The extremities of Spain, the various parts of Gaul, the regions of
> Britain which have never been penetrated ...

(Oh NO, not that completely debunked crap again! Your ad nauseam won't
make any of it true.)

.... by Jewish Xtian cultists of any sorts.

There was NO fucking Xtian penetration of Spain nor the British Isles of
any sorts in the early 1st Century except in your goonbag-fumes rotted
brain. Nor was there Xtianity nor any religion of Christ that point in
time in history.
Suck that up, Petz dear!
~~

--
Ördög - -
The real one (Your scary shadow that says "Booo" in the dark)

Don't argue with the alt-right terrorism apologist/supporters, the
neocons and neo-liberals, the hard-right, the misogynist and white
supremacist racist creeps, all of those Trump's deplorables, idiots like
Petz and his fellow septic and OZ crazies.
They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience!
<http://www.loonwatch.com/category/anti-loons/>

Re: member for Manilla George Christensen claims Ivermectin cured his COVID-19

<1175341b-29c1-47aa-811b-6b4940c5f63an@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=11897&group=aus.politics#11897

Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Mon, 4 Apr 2022 03:08:35 -0700 (PDT)
From: bruc...@topmail.co.nz (Falscher Bruce)
 by: Falscher Bruce - Mon, 4 Apr 2022 10:08 UTC

On Monday, April 4, 2022 at 8:03:31 AM UTC+8, * Ördög * - - the Petz Buster - wrote:

> Yeah. What is not said was that he was pumped full of anti-Covid
> antibodies which tend to actually save lives unlike Ivermectine and
> Hydroxychloroquine.

Although that treatment (pushed by rabid Florida governor DeSantis) is ineffective with Omicron. Did Clive really get Delta? At that time there was fuck all circulating according to NSW weekly COVID reports.

Re: member for Manilla George Christensen claims Ivermectin cured his COVID-19

<t2ekff$ohn$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=11903&group=aus.politics#11903

From: danie...@eternal-september.org (Daniel65)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
COVID-19
Date: Mon, 4 Apr 2022 21:23:28 +1000
 by: Daniel65 - Mon, 4 Apr 2022 11:23 UTC

* Ördög * - - the Petz Buster - wrote on 4/4/22 10:03 am:
> Petz's latest Goon-bag-fumes delusions:
>
>> <https://www.dailymail.co.uk
>
> Gutter press journalisbrough to you by the usual hard-right media
> empire.
>>
>> George Christensen
>
> ...is a prominent member of the Australian Xtian fundy alt-right
> Taliban.
>
>> <https://www.skynews.com.au
>
> More rabid Murdoch trash.
>
>> Clive Palmer
>
> Yeah. What is not said was that he was pumped full of anti-Covid
> antibodies which tend to actually save lives unlike Ivermectine and
> Hydroxychloroquine.
>
> https://medium.com/techtalkers/debunked-why-hydroxychloroquine-is-not-a-covid-19-vaccine-1e621266812f" rel="nofollow" target="_blank">https://medium.com/techtalkers/debunked-why-hydroxychloroquine-is-not-a-covid-19-vaccine-1e621266812f
>
> <https://medium.com/techtalkers/debunked-why-hydroxychloroquine-is-not-
a-covid-19-vaccine-1e621266812f>

> Hey Petz, why do you have to keep on regurgitating already debunked
> moronic idiocies?

Don't a lot of people get over CoViD-19 by doing absolutely nothing??

Could we market 'DO NOTHING' as a cure for CoViD-19?? ;-P
--
Daniel