Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo...@so.org (JeSSe)
Subject: Hippys Heroes
Date: Sat, 4 Nov 2023 19:39:41 -0400
 by: JeSSe - Sat, 4 Nov 2023 23:39 UTC

I must say, when I first heard that the muslims attacked Israel, I was
thinking, go muslims ! I figured maybe they destroyed some outposts,
slipped into an air base and destroyed some US taxpayer supplied
aircraft, something like that.
Little did I know that they were going after exclusively unarmed men,
woman and children - And in fact the entire operation was conceived and
carried out to do exactly that, to kill and kidnap as many civilians as
possible - A veritable bloodbath of jews was their only goal, and they
succeeded.

This was one of the early video clips to come out, filmed by the stone
age barbarians themselves, to turn me instantly, no pro Israel, but anti
hamas.
A young female, up until then only dancing and enjoying music, snatched
up by the dirty sand devils and spirited away to gaza on a motorcycle
sandwiched between 2 sweaty, stinky sand niggers, with her boyfriend
helplessly looking on. Her last known words ?
"Please don't kill me".

Would be a miracle if either is still living, but the female in
particular was with 100% certainty repeatedly gang raped, perhaps raped
to death.

Turns out she was an only child, and her mother is dying of brain cancer.

Beyond my belief that anyone outside of gaza would support such stone
age tactics, and only now cry out "You can't harm innocents ! Call the
UN ! We need a cease fire immediately to save the innocents !"

They were stone silent when this lady was kidnapped, in fact, they
celebrated it. Great accomplishment for their freedom fighters ! Not
celebrating any more, are they ?
The kind of sick in the mind filth that would support this are the same
ones who would encourage and commit acts like these in our own lands, if
given half the chance.
For that reason, I deem them enemies of the planet, an existential
threat to humanity, and there is only 1 fitting end for them, before
they can act on their sick fantasies - And sooner rather than later.

I don't support the jews bombing "refugee camps" [with US supplied
bombs] either ,, Whenever I start dredging up any sympathy for them, I
think of this girl, and the kidnapped grannys, and the mutilated
children and babies, I remember they celebrated all of this, they
started all of this, and that sympathy goes away.

``````````````````````

'Noa's mother is very sick. I fear they'll never see each other again':
Father is terrified his daughter who was kidnapped by Hamas on motorbike
will never be reunited with her cancer-stricken mother

Israeli Noa Argamani was kidnapped on motorbike by Hamas on October
Her father has revealed fears he may not see mother Liora, who has
brain cancer

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12710345/Noa-Argamani-mother-Israel-daughter-kidnapped-Hamas-motorbike-cancer-mother.html

Re: Hippys Heroes

<ui7vmi$t7g$1@pcls7.std.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=11951&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#11951

From: efbreg...@gmx-xx.comm (Loose Cannon)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Subject: Re: Hippys Heroes
Date: Sun, 5 Nov 2023 11:52:50 +0000 (UTC)
Originator: rjac@shell02.TheWorld.com (??? The Reverend)
 by: Loose Cannon - Sun, 5 Nov 2023 11:52 UTC

My SO (a nicer person than me) says that the "ordinary Gazan"
should be forgiven, that from childhood they are taught to hate
and kill Jews, that Jews are monsters etc., and they know no better.

Maybe she is right. Maybe we should pray she is right. But frankly
I don't know. What's the expiration date on such excuses?

Re: Hippys Heroes

<UIR1N.31579$3um9.18971@fx06.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=11963&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#11963

Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo...@so.org (JeSSe)
Date: Sun, 5 Nov 2023 14:06:29 -0500
 by: JeSSe - Sun, 5 Nov 2023 19:06 UTC

Loose Cannon wrote:
> My SO (a nicer person than me) says that the "ordinary Gazan"
> should be forgiven, that from childhood they are taught to hate
> and kill Jews, that Jews are monsters etc., and they know no better.
>
> Maybe she is right. Maybe we should pray she is right. But frankly
> I don't know. What's the expiration date on such excuses?

Of course gazans hate jews, no way around that and its lasts forever.

My wonderment is why so many wingnut leftists in western nations hate
them as well, especially since jews have always been democrat voters.

I think that, by and large, most of them haven't a clue to any of the
intricacies involved and just have an uncontrollable need to latch on to
a cause, to protest something, to parrot and act passionate about
whatever cause their thought masters are promoting this week.

Granted, some of them aren't so shallow and empty headed. Hippy for
instance, on record 17 years ago wanting to personally do exactly as
hamas did, and still bleating the same "Genocide !" mantra that he was
decades ago as well.
He is a shit stained POS but he is a consistent POS.

Part of that falls back to my previous posts about jews losing the
victim hood status that they pioneered and perfected for over a century,
and having it weaponized and turned full force against them, with
"Palestinians" now in the top tier of victimhood ,, And I think, in the
long run at least, that may be a positive development [for jews], a
blessing in disguise.