Keep the phase, baby.

aus+uk / aus.politics / Re: The Ukraine and the Two New Republics should consider Free Association

SubjectAuthor
* The Ukraine and the Two New Republics should consider Free AssociationArindam Banerjee
+* The Ukraine and the Two New Republics should consider FreeRod Speed
|`* The Ukraine and the Two New Republics should consider Free AssociationArindam Banerjee
| `* The Ukraine and the Two New Republics should consider FreeRod Speed
|  `* The Ukraine and the Two New Republics should consider Free AssociationArindam Banerjee
|   `* The Ukraine and the Two New Republics should consider FreeRod Speed
|    `* The Ukraine and the Two New Republics should consider Free AssociationArindam Banerjee
|     `* The Ukraine and the Two New Republics should consider FreeRod Speed
|      `* The Ukraine and the Two New Republics should consider Free AssociationArindam Banerjee
|       `* The Ukraine and the Two New Republics should consider FreeRod Speed
|        `* The Ukraine and the Two New Republics should consider Free AssociationArindam Banerjee
|         `* The Ukraine and the Two New Republics should consider FreeRod Speed
|          +* The Ukraine and the Two New Republics should consider Free AssociationArindam Banerjee
|          |`* The Ukraine and the Two New Republics should consider FreeRod Speed
|          | `* The Ukraine and the Two New Republics should consider Free AssociationArindam Banerjee
|          |  `- The Ukraine and the Two New Republics should consider FreeRod Speed
|          `* The Ukraine and the Two New Republics should consider Free AssociationArindam Banerjee
|           `* The Ukraine and the Two New Republics should consider FreeRod Speed
|            `* The Ukraine and the Two New Republics should consider Free AssociationArindam Banerjee
|             +- The Ukraine and the Two New Republics should consider FreeRod Speed
|             `- The Ukraine and the Two New Republics should consider Free AssociationPetzl
`* The Ukraine and the Two New Republics should consider FreeDaniel65
 +- The Ukraine and the Two New Republics should consider FreeRod Speed
 `* The Ukraine and the Two New Republics should consider FreeÖrdög - the Newsgroup Devil
  +* The Ukraine and the Two New Republics should consider FreeRod Speed
  |`* The Ukraine and the Two New Republics should consider Free Association** 65 - 55 **
  | `- The Ukraine and the Two New Republics should consider FreeRod Speed
  `* The Ukraine and the Two New Republics should consider FreeFran
   `- The Ukraine and the Two New Republics should consider Free AssociationArindam Banerjee

Pages:12
Re: The Ukraine and the Two New Republics should consider Free Association

<fcbc5b29-4816-4dee-811f-5d8aa7063700n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=11956&group=aus.politics#11956

Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Wed, 6 Apr 2022 03:05:14 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: The Ukraine and the Two New Republics should consider Free Association
From: banerjee...@gmail.com (Arindam Banerjee)
 by: Arindam Banerjee - Wed, 6 Apr 2022 10:05 UTC

On Sunday, 3 April 2022 at 12:31:57 UTC+10, Intelligent Party wrote:
> The Ukraine and the two new republics should consider Free Association:
>
> This would include:
>
> 1.The right to Work.
> 2.The right to Reside.
> 3.Equal rights.
> 4.If Political rights.
> 5.And Human rights.
>
> This would be possible, even if the two new republics decide to request annexation
> by Russia sometime in the future, which they may never do. If so, two
> possibilities would be that while both the Ukraine and Russia could use both the
> republics, people residing in the republics would have both the Ukraine and
> Russia, if they had lived in the new republic for a period of years, or else as of
> a certain date and/or were descendants.
>
> Perhaps in the future, the EU and the EAEU will each have each other anyway.
> Russia is part of Europe, and not Arabia. We are not nations of eternal war, and
> wish to see peace through a united Europe.
>

> Norway and Iceland are not in the EU, but have a separate EFTA - European Free
> Trade Association, which has the EU:
> https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/European_Free_Trade_Association
>

> The U.S. has a Compact of Free Association with the Marshall islands, Micronesia,
> and Palau:
> https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Compact_of_Free_Association
>

> Additionally, as a token of good will, the Russians can perhaps put Crimea in Free
> Association with the Ukraine as well. Or, more extremely, the entirety of Russia
> could be in Free Association with the Ukraine, while the Ukraine joins the EU. The
> second idea would perhaps entail a little more border and immigration issues at
> the Ukrainian borders.

Or why not Russia join NATO?

Re: The Ukraine and the Two New Republics should consider Free Association

<op.1j68btk5byq249@pvr2.lan>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=11957&group=aus.politics#11957

From: rod.spee...@gmail.com (Rod Speed)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Subject: Re: The Ukraine and the Two New Republics should consider Free
Association
Date: Wed, 06 Apr 2022 20:20:07 +1000
 by: Rod Speed - Wed, 6 Apr 2022 10:20 UTC

Arindam Banerjee <banerjeeadda1234@gmail.com> wrote
> On Sunday, 3 April 2022 at 12:31:57 UTC+10, Intelligent Party wrote:
>> The Ukraine and the two new republics should consider Free Association:
>>
>> This would include:
>>
>> 1.The right to Work.
>> 2.The right to Reside.
>> 3.Equal rights.
>> 4.If Political rights.
>> 5.And Human rights.
>>
>> This would be possible, even if the two new republics decide to request
>> annexation
>> by Russia sometime in the future, which they may never do. If so, two
>> possibilities would be that while both the Ukraine and Russia could use
>> both the
>> republics, people residing in the republics would have both the Ukraine
>> and
>> Russia, if they had lived in the new republic for a period of years, or
>> else as of
>> a certain date and/or were descendants.
>>
>> Perhaps in the future, the EU and the EAEU will each have each other
>> anyway.
>> Russia is part of Europe, and not Arabia. We are not nations of eternal
>> war, and
>> wish to see peace through a united Europe.
>>

>> Norway and Iceland are not in the EU, but have a separate EFTA -
>> European Free
>> Trade Association, which has the EU:
>> https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/European_Free_Trade_Association
>>

>> The U.S. has a Compact of Free Association with the Marshall islands,
>> Micronesia,
>> and Palau:
>> https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Compact_of_Free_Association
>>

>> Additionally, as a token of good will, the Russians can perhaps put
>> Crimea in Free
>> Association with the Ukraine as well. Or, more extremely, the entirety
>> of Russia
>> could be in Free Association with the Ukraine, while the Ukraine joins
>> the EU. The
>> second idea would perhaps entail a little more border and immigration
>> issues at
>> the Ukrainian borders.

> Or why not Russia join NATO?

Because NATO will never accept a member that has behaved like Russia
has done with Chechnya, Georgia, the Crimea and now the Ukraine.

Re: The Ukraine and the Two New Republics should consider Free Association

<3b34395e-4d63-4402-ac7b-97ed7c27bfd5n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=11960&group=aus.politics#11960

Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Wed, 6 Apr 2022 05:14:38 -0700 (PDT)
From: banerjee...@gmail.com (Arindam Banerjee)
 by: Arindam Banerjee - Wed, 6 Apr 2022 12:14 UTC

On Wednesday, 6 April 2022 at 20:20:15 UTC+10, Rod Speed wrote:
> Arindam Banerjee <banerjee...@gmail.com> wrote
> > On Sunday, 3 April 2022 at 12:31:57 UTC+10, Intelligent Party wrote:
> >> The Ukraine and the two new republics should consider Free Association:
> >>
> >> This would include:
> >>
> >> 1.The right to Work.
> >> 2.The right to Reside.
> >> 3.Equal rights.
> >> 4.If Political rights.
> >> 5.And Human rights.
> >>
> >> This would be possible, even if the two new republics decide to request
> >> annexation
> >> by Russia sometime in the future, which they may never do. If so, two
> >> possibilities would be that while both the Ukraine and Russia could use
> >> both the
> >> republics, people residing in the republics would have both the Ukraine
> >> and
> >> Russia, if they had lived in the new republic for a period of years, or
> >> else as of
> >> a certain date and/or were descendants.
> >>
> >> Perhaps in the future, the EU and the EAEU will each have each other
> >> anyway.
> >> Russia is part of Europe, and not Arabia. We are not nations of eternal
> >> war, and
> >> wish to see peace through a united Europe.
> >>

> >> Norway and Iceland are not in the EU, but have a separate EFTA -
> >> European Free
> >> Trade Association, which has the EU:
> >> https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/European_Free_Trade_Association
> >>

> >> The U.S. has a Compact of Free Association with the Marshall islands,
> >> Micronesia,
> >> and Palau:
> >> https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Compact_of_Free_Association
> >>

> >> Additionally, as a token of good will, the Russians can perhaps put
> >> Crimea in Free
> >> Association with the Ukraine as well. Or, more extremely, the entirety
> >> of Russia
> >> could be in Free Association with the Ukraine, while the Ukraine joins
> >> the EU. The
> >> second idea would perhaps entail a little more border and immigration
> >> issues at
> >> the Ukrainian borders.
>
> > Or why not Russia join NATO?
> Because NATO will never accept a member that has behaved like Russia
> has done with Chechnya, Georgia, the Crimea and now the Ukraine.

Why NATO at all, should have been disbanded after the Cold War.
UN and NATO are incompatible.

Re: The Ukraine and the Two New Republics should consider Free Association

<t2k4n7$vs7$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=11964&group=aus.politics#11964

From: danie...@eternal-september.org (Daniel65)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Association
Date: Wed, 6 Apr 2022 23:31:17 +1000
 by: Daniel65 - Wed, 6 Apr 2022 13:31 UTC

Arindam Banerjee wrote on 6/4/22 8:05 pm:
> On Sunday, 3 April 2022 at 12:31:57 UTC+10, Intelligent Party wrote:
>> The Ukraine and the two new republics should consider Free
>> Association:
>>
>> This would include:
>>
>> 1.The right to Work. 2.The right to Reside. 3.Equal rights. 4.If
>> Political rights. 5.And Human rights.
>>
>> This would be possible, even if the two new republics decide to
>> request annexation by Russia sometime in the future, which they may
>> never do. If so, two possibilities would be that while both the
>> Ukraine and Russia could use both the republics, people residing in
>> the republics would have both the Ukraine and Russia, if they had
>> lived in the new republic for a period of years, or else as of a
>> certain date and/or were descendants.
>>
>> Perhaps in the future, the EU and the EAEU will each have each
>> other anyway. Russia is part of Europe, and not Arabia. We are not
>> nations of eternal war, and wish to see peace through a united
>> Europe.
>>
>> Norway and Iceland are not in the EU, but have a separate EFTA -
>> European Free Trade Association, which has the EU:
>> https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/European_Free_Trade_Association
>>
>> The U.S. has a Compact of Free Association with the Marshall
>> islands, Micronesia, and Palau:
>> https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Compact_of_Free_Association
>>
>> Additionally, as a token of good will, the Russians can perhaps put
>> Crimea in Free Association with the Ukraine as well. Or, more
>> extremely, the entirety of Russia could be in Free Association with
>> the Ukraine, while the Ukraine joins the EU. The second idea would
>> perhaps entail a little more border and immigration issues at the
>> Ukrainian borders.
>
> Or why not Russia join NATO?

Is any part of Russia on the North Atlantic Ocean, i.e. the NA part of
NATO??

I reckon several of the current NATO members should be kicked out for
the same reason!!
--
Daniel

Re: The Ukraine and the Two New Republics should consider Free Association

<op.1j7yzbhgbyq249@pvr2.lan>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=11967&group=aus.politics#11967

From: rod.spee...@gmail.com (Rod Speed)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Association
Date: Thu, 07 Apr 2022 05:55:49 +1000
 by: Rod Speed - Wed, 6 Apr 2022 19:55 UTC

Arindam Banerjee <banerjeeadda1234@gmail.com> wrote
> Rod Speed wrote
>> Arindam Banerjee <banerjee...@gmail.com> wrote
>>> Intelligent Party wrote

>> Association:

>> request
>> use
>> Ukraine
>> or

>> eternal

>> entirety
>> joins
>>
>> > Or why not Russia join NATO?

>> Because NATO will never accept a member that has behaved like Russia
>> has done with Chechnya, Georgia, the Crimea and now the Ukraine.

> Why NATO at all,

Because of what Russia did after WW2 had ended.

> should have been disbanded after the Cold War.

Russia has made it clear that the Cold War has not ended.

> UN and NATO are incompatible.

The UN has been absolutely brilliant at stopping Russia fucking
over Chechnya, Georgia, the Crimea and now the Ukraine

And was completely useless in Bosnia etc.

Re: The Ukraine and the Two New Republics should consider Free Association

<op.1j7zd7z5byq249@pvr2.lan>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=11970&group=aus.politics#11970

From: rod.spee...@gmail.com (Rod Speed)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Association
Date: Thu, 07 Apr 2022 06:04:45 +1000
 by: Rod Speed - Wed, 6 Apr 2022 20:04 UTC

Daniel65 <daniel47@eternal-september.org> wrote
> Arindam Banerjee wrote
>> Intelligent Party wrote

>>> The Ukraine and the two new republics should consider Free
>>> Association:
>>> This would include:
>>> 1.The right to Work. 2.The right to Reside. 3.Equal rights. 4.If
>>> Political rights. 5.And Human rights.
>>> This would be possible, even if the two new republics decide to
>>> request annexation by Russia sometime in the future, which they may
>>> never do. If so, two possibilities would be that while both the
>>> Ukraine and Russia could use both the republics, people residing in
>>> the republics would have both the Ukraine and Russia, if they had
>>> lived in the new republic for a period of years, or else as of a
>>> certain date and/or were descendants.
>>> Perhaps in the future, the EU and the EAEU will each have each
>>> other anyway. Russia is part of Europe, and not Arabia. We are not
>>> nations of eternal war, and wish to see peace through a united
>>> Europe.
>>> Norway and Iceland are not in the EU, but have a separate EFTA -
>>> European Free Trade Association, which has the EU:
>>> https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/European_Free_Trade_Association
>>> The U.S. has a Compact of Free Association with the Marshall
>>> islands, Micronesia, and Palau:
>>> https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Compact_of_Free_Association
>>> Additionally, as a token of good will, the Russians can perhaps put
>>> Crimea in Free Association with the Ukraine as well. Or, more
>>> extremely, the entirety of Russia could be in Free Association with
>>> the Ukraine, while the Ukraine joins the EU. The second idea would
>>> perhaps entail a little more border and immigration issues at the
>>> Ukrainian borders.
>> Or why not Russia join NATO?

> Is any part of Russia on the North Atlantic Ocean, i.e. the NA part of
> NATO??

Neither is Italy, Hungary, Austria, Greece, Rumania, Albania etc etc etc.

> I reckon several of the current NATO members should be kicked out for
> the same reason!!

More fool you.

Re: The Ukraine and the Two New Republics should consider Free Association

<ZVs3K.1061530$Sxe.881690@fx09.ams4>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=12001&group=aus.politics#12001

From: Dev...@your.service.biz (Ördög - the Newsgroup Devil)
<Devil@your.service.biz>
Association
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Thu, 07 Apr 2022 03:31:05 GMT
 by: Ördög - the Newsgr - Thu, 7 Apr 2022 03:31 UTC

Daniel65 made the following presentation:

/ This post was AI autocleaned to remove some virulent retarded troll
poster inputs /

> Is any part of Russia on the North Atlantic Ocean, i.e. the NA part of
> NATO??
>
> I reckon several of the current NATO members should be kicked out for
> the same reason!!

I totally agree. And of course we know how and why they became NATO
members: US/UK machinations ... a little diplomatic push here...a little
caldestine readjustment of their internal politics there... and voila they
are all freshly backed NATO puppets defending US world domination
interests well away of its actual borders.

The truth is that NATO is an anachronistic body, a leftover of the bad old
days of the Cold War. It should have been disbanded right after the demise
of the USSR and replaced by a purely European defence packt...but hey that
could have been taken as an indirect threat to US world domination...and
we can't have that, can we?

--
Ördög - - The newsgroup Devil at your service.

Re: The Ukraine and the Two New Republics should consider Free Association

<op.1j8j87rmbyq249@pvr2.lan>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=12002&group=aus.politics#12002

From: rod.spee...@gmail.com (Rod Speed)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Association
Date: Thu, 07 Apr 2022 13:35:21 +1000
 by: Rod Speed - Thu, 7 Apr 2022 03:35 UTC

Ördög - the Newsgroup Devil <Devil@your.service.biz> wrote
> Daniel65 wrote

>> Is any part of Russia on the North Atlantic Ocean, i.e. the NA part of
>> NATO??
>>
>> I reckon several of the current NATO members should be kicked out for
>> the same reason!!
>
> I totally agree. And of course we know how and why they became NATO
> members: US/UK machinations ... a little diplomatic push here...a little
> caldestine readjustment of their internal politics there... and voila
> they
> are all freshly backed NATO puppets defending US world domination
> interests well away of its actual borders.
>
> The truth is that NATO is an anachronistic body, a leftover of the bad
> old
> days of the Cold War. It should have been disbanded right after the
> demise
> of the USSR and replaced by a purely European defence packt...

Much cheaper to stick with NATO.

> but hey that
> could have been taken as an indirect threat to US world domination...and
> we can't have that, can we?

Even sillier than you usually manage and that's saying something.

Re: The Ukraine and the Two New Republics should consider Free Association

<0dns4ht3vtrugumcqmdp3gfgkfamnc776c@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=12005&group=aus.politics#12005

From: 65-...@g666.service.biz (** 65 - 55 **)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Thu, 07 Apr 2022 13:59:19 +1000
 by: ** 65 - 55 ** - Thu, 7 Apr 2022 03:59 UTC

On Thu, 07 Apr 2022 13:35:21 +1000, "Rod Speed"
<rod.speed.aaa@gmail.com> wrote:

>Ördög - the Newsgroup Devil <Devil@your.service.biz> wrote
>> Daniel65 wrote
>
>>> Is any part of Russia on the North Atlantic Ocean, i.e. the NA part of
>>> NATO??
>>>
>>> I reckon several of the current NATO members should be kicked out for
>>> the same reason!!
>>
>> I totally agree. And of course we know how and why they became NATO
>> members: US/UK machinations ... a little diplomatic push here...a little
>> caldestine readjustment of their internal politics there... and voila
>> they
>> are all freshly backed NATO puppets defending US world domination
>> interests well away of its actual borders.
>>
>> The truth is that NATO is an anachronistic body, a leftover of the bad
>> old
>> days of the Cold War. It should have been disbanded right after the
>> demise
>> of the USSR and replaced by a purely European defence packt...
>
>Much cheaper to stick with NATO.

BULLSHIT assertion w/o explaining how you arrived at such a
conclusion..
But hey, you pretend to know everything else better than anyone else
on the surface of this planet, so why not pretend to be an expert on
all things European, too?

>> but hey that
>> could have been taken as an indirect threat to US world domination...and
>> we can't have that, can we?
>
>Even sillier than you usually manage and that's saying something.

Thus decreed the angry old fart foreman of the one and only DUMB3 of
aus.politics.

BTW where have you got the delusion that your belittling, patronising
and regularly absurd brain-fart outbursts mean anything to well
informed rationally reasoning human beings here or elsewhere.

Looks like Alzheimer made huge progress on your mental state already!

Re: The Ukraine and the Two New Republics should consider Free Association

<53d84705-cc26-4696-8427-d17e8d811783n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=12007&group=aus.politics#12007

Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Wed, 6 Apr 2022 21:22:58 -0700 (PDT)
From: banerjee...@gmail.com (Arindam Banerjee)
 by: Arindam Banerjee - Thu, 7 Apr 2022 04:22 UTC

On Thursday, 7 April 2022 at 05:55:56 UTC+10, Rod Speed wrote:
> Arindam Banerjee <banerjee...@gmail.com> wrote
> > Rod Speed wrote
> >> Arindam Banerjee <banerjee...@gmail.com> wrote

> >> Association:

> >> request
> >> use
> >> Ukraine
> >> or

> >> eternal

> >> entirety
> >> joins

> >> Because NATO will never accept a member that has behaved like Russia
> >> has done with Chechnya, Georgia, the Crimea and now the Ukraine.
>
> > Why NATO at all,
> Because of what Russia did after WW2 had ended.
Communism has gone, so no need for NATO except to feed the generals and staff and military-industrial complex, with trickle down to fat parties.
> > should have been disbanded after the Cold War.
> Russia has made it clear that the Cold War has not ended.
Rubbish. They made it very clear.
> > UN and NATO are incompatible.
Naturally. One is for peace, the other is for war.
> The UN has been absolutely brilliant at stopping Russia fucking
> over Chechnya, Georgia, the Crimea and now the Ukraine

Problems were created by NATO.

> And was completely useless in Bosnia etc.

Re: The Ukraine and the Two New Republics should consider Free Association

<op.1j8nrfa8byq249@pvr2.lan>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=12008&group=aus.politics#12008

From: rod.spee...@gmail.com (Rod Speed)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Association
Date: Thu, 07 Apr 2022 14:51:05 +1000
 by: Rod Speed - Thu, 7 Apr 2022 04:51 UTC

** 65 - 55 ** <65-55@g666.service.biz> wrote
> Rod Speed <rod.speed.aaa@gmail.com> wrote
>> Ördög - the Newsgroup Devil <Devil@your.service.biz> wrote
>>> Daniel65 wrote

>>> I totally agree. And of course we know how and why they became NATO
>>> members: US/UK machinations ... a little diplomatic push here...a
>>> little
>>> caldestine readjustment of their internal politics there... and voila
>>> they
>>> are all freshly backed NATO puppets defending US world domination
>>> interests well away of its actual borders.
>>>
>>> The truth is that NATO is an anachronistic body, a leftover of the bad
>>> old
>>> days of the Cold War. It should have been disbanded right after the
>>> demise
>>> of the USSR and replaced by a purely European defence packt...
>>
>> Much cheaper to stick with NATO.

> BULLSHIT assertion

Fact actually.

> w/o explaining how you arrived at such a conclusion..

That is obvious. If you want the capability that NATO
has with nukes, stealth bombers satellite surveillance
etc etc etc, its going to cost a hell of a lot more than
if the USA isnt providing that.

<reams of your shit any 3 year old could leave for dead flushed where it
belongs>

Re: The Ukraine and the Two New Republics should consider Free Association

<op.1j8pb7bibyq249@pvr2.lan>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=12011&group=aus.politics#12011

From: rod.spee...@gmail.com (Rod Speed)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Association
Date: Thu, 07 Apr 2022 15:25:09 +1000
 by: Rod Speed - Thu, 7 Apr 2022 05:25 UTC

Arindam Banerjee <banerjeeadda1234@gmail.com> wrote
> Rod Speed wrote
>> Arindam Banerjee <banerjee...@gmail.com> wrote
>> > Rod Speed wrote

>> two
>> could
>> years,

>> other

>> islands,

>> put
>> immigration

>> > Why NATO at all,

>> Because of what Russia did after WW2 had ended.

> Communism has gone,

But russian aggression has not.

> so no need for NATO

Bullshit. It was involved in Bosnia etc.

> except to feed the generals and staff and military-
> industrial complex, with trickle down to fat parties.

More of your mindless bullshit with Bosnia and russian aggression.

>> > should have been disbanded after the Cold War.

>> Russia has made it clear that the Cold War has not ended.

> Rubbish. They made it very clear.

They CLAIMED that and Putin has made clear that it hasn't.

>> > UN and NATO are incompatible.

> Naturally. One is for peace, the other is for war.

Pity the UN has never actually achieved peace anywhere.

NATO is actually about doing something useful
when war breaks out and deterring war much
more effectively than the UN can ever do.

>> The UN has been absolutely brilliant at stopping Russia fucking
>> over Chechnya, Georgia, the Crimea and now the Ukraine

> Problems were created by NATO.

Bullshit they were with Chechnya, Afghanistan and the Crimea.

>> And was completely useless in Bosnia etc.

Re: The Ukraine and the Two New Republics should consider Free Association

<338582dc-5d3c-4185-abb1-44a3f7f82bdbn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=12013&group=aus.politics#12013

Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Wed, 6 Apr 2022 22:43:22 -0700 (PDT)
From: banerjee...@gmail.com (Arindam Banerjee)
 by: Arindam Banerjee - Thu, 7 Apr 2022 05:43 UTC

On Thursday, 7 April 2022 at 15:25:16 UTC+10, Rod Speed wrote:
> Arindam Banerjee <banerjee...@gmail.com> wrote
> > Rod Speed wrote
> >> Arindam Banerjee <banerjee...@gmail.com> wrote

> >> two
> >> could
> >> years,

> >> other

> >> islands,

> >> put
> >> immigration

> >> Because of what Russia did after WW2 had ended.
>
> > Communism has gone,
> But russian aggression has not.
> > so no need for NATO
> Bullshit. It was involved in Bosnia etc.
> > except to feed the generals and staff and military-
> > industrial complex, with trickle down to fat parties.
> More of your mindless bullshit with Bosnia and russian aggression.
>
> >> Russia has made it clear that the Cold War has not ended.
>
> > Rubbish. They made it very clear.
> They CLAIMED that and Putin has made clear that it hasn't.
Rubbish.
Putin came to power long after the cold war ended.
Prior to that Russia was all for western ways.
There was no reason for NATO to continue.

> > Naturally. One is for peace, the other is for war.
> Pity the UN has never actually achieved peace anywhere.
But NATO has done evil where it could.

> NATO is actually about doing something useful
> when war breaks out and deterring war much
> more effectively than the UN can ever do.

It is useful for those making money from the military-industrial complex, and to maintain Eurocentrism and Americanism. It has not deterred war - it has created war. It has no relevance whatsoever with the collapse of communism. They had no business to expand East, but that it did.

> >> The UN has been absolutely brilliant at stopping Russia fucking
> >> over Chechnya, Georgia, the Crimea and now the Ukraine
>
> > Problems were created by NATO.
> Bullshit they were with Chechnya, Afghanistan and the Crimea.

NATO was involved in Middle Eastern invasions and murders, Serbia, Georgia and Ukraine with their bombings and expansion causing concern leading to this invasion.
It has wrecked the proper functioning and relevance of the UN.
Which is a tragedy for world peace.

> >> And was completely useless in Bosnia etc.

Re: The Ukraine and the Two New Republics should consider Free Association

<op.1j8sd0thbyq249@pvr2.lan>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=12018&group=aus.politics#12018

From: rod.spee...@gmail.com (Rod Speed)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Association
Date: Thu, 07 Apr 2022 16:31:02 +1000
 by: Rod Speed - Thu, 7 Apr 2022 06:31 UTC

Arindam Banerjee <banerjeeadda1234@gmail.com> wrote
> Rod Speed wrote
>> Arindam Banerjee <banerjee...@gmail.com> wrote
>> > Rod Speed wrote

>> so,

>> -

>> Ukraine

>> Russia

>> > Communism has gone,

>> But russian aggression has not.

>> > so no need for NATO

>> Bullshit. It was involved in Bosnia etc.

>> > except to feed the generals and staff and military-
>> > industrial complex, with trickle down to fat parties.

>> More of your mindless bullshit with Bosnia and russian aggression.

>> > Rubbish. They made it very clear.

>> They CLAIMED that and Putin has made clear that it hasn't.

> Rubbish.

Fact.

> Putin came to power long after the cold war ended.

And since has restored it.

> Prior to that Russia was all for western ways.

More bullshit.

> There was no reason for NATO to continue.

Wrong, as always. It was useful in Bosnia
and now ensures that Putin won't be invading
Poland, Hungary, Austria or the baltic states.

>> > Naturally. One is for peace, the other is for war.
>> Pity the UN has never actually achieved peace anywhere.

> But NATO has done evil where it could.

Have fun listing even a single example of that.

>> NATO is actually about doing something useful
>> when war breaks out and deterring war much
>> more effectively than the UN can ever do.

> It is useful for those making money from the military-industrial
> complex, and to maintain Eurocentrism and Americanism. It has not
> deterred war

That is a bare faced lie with russian aggression.

> - it has created war.

Another bare faced lie.

> It has no relevance whatsoever with the collapse of communism.

Even sillier than you usually manage with Bosnia alone.

> They had no business to expand East,

You get no say what so ever on what those countrys chose to do.

> but that it did.

Because those countrys realised that the EU works a
hell of a lot better than Russia does and chose to join it.

>> > Problems were created by NATO.

>> Bullshit they were with Chechnya, Afghanistan and the Crimea.

> NATO was involved in Middle Eastern invasions and murders,

Yes.

> Serbia, Georgia and Ukraine with their bombings

Very late with Serbia and never did with Georgia or the Ukraine.

> and expansion

Those countrys who joined chose to do that. You dont get to tell
them that they aren't allowed to do that.

> causing concern leading to this invasion.

Bullshit it has.

> It has wrecked the proper functioning and relevance of the UN.

More mindless pig ignorant bullshit.

> Which is a tragedy for world peace.

The UN has never achieved world peace.

Re: The Ukraine and the Two New Republics should consider Free Association

<3759fea4-16d7-4d99-974f-167600ce27c9n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=12150&group=aus.politics#12150

Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Sun, 10 Apr 2022 23:56:21 -0700 (PDT)
From: banerjee...@gmail.com (Arindam Banerjee)
 by: Arindam Banerjee - Mon, 11 Apr 2022 06:56 UTC

On Thursday, 7 April 2022 at 16:31:10 UTC+10, Rod Speed wrote:
NATO

> >> They CLAIMED that and Putin has made clear that it hasn't.
>
> > Rubbish.
> Fact.
Rubbish
> > Putin came to power long after the cold war ended.
Proving what Rod writes is rubbish
> And since has restored it.
NATO did that with eastward expansion
> > Prior to that Russia was all for western ways.
> More bullshit.
Fool, all the popular Western ways starting with McDonald are going west. Out of Russia, moron.

- snip -

Re: The Ukraine and the Two New Republics should consider Free Association

<op.1kf9vh0cbyq249@pvr2.lan>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=12151&group=aus.politics#12151

From: rod.spee...@gmail.com (Rod Speed)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Association
Date: Mon, 11 Apr 2022 17:31:55 +1000
 by: Rod Speed - Mon, 11 Apr 2022 07:31 UTC

Arindam Banerjee <banerjeeadda1234@gmail.com> wrote
> Rod Speed wrote

>> > Rubbish.

>> Fact.

> Rubbish

Fact.

>> > Putin came to power long after the cold war ended.

>> And since has restored it.

> NATO did that with eastward expansion

More of your utterly mindless pig ignorant bullshit with
Afghanistan, Vietnam, Cuban missiles etc etc etc alone.

>> > Prior to that Russia was all for western ways.

>> More bullshit.

> Fool,

Fuckwit

> all the popular Western ways starting withMcDonald are going west. Out
> of Russia, moron.

Not because russians dont want to use them, fuckwit.

Re: The Ukraine and the Two New Republics should consider Free Association

<60a95ae2-cde8-47f6-a2ff-be9d325866f7n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=12154&group=aus.politics#12154

Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Mon, 11 Apr 2022 03:43:16 -0700 (PDT)
From: banerjee...@gmail.com (Arindam Banerjee)
 by: Arindam Banerjee - Mon, 11 Apr 2022 10:43 UTC

On Monday, 11 April 2022 at 17:32:03 UTC+10, Rod Speed wrote:
> Arindam Banerjee <banerjee...@gmail.com> wrote
> > Rod Speed wrote

> >> Fact.
>
> > Rubbish
> Fact.
No, fool. They wanted in, but NATO wanted them out.
US Generals & Co. need to be fed, and how.
> >> And since has restored it.
>
> > NATO did that with eastward expansion
> More of your utterly mindless pig ignorant bullshit with
> Afghanistan, Vietnam, Cuban missiles etc etc etc alone.

Irrelevant, fool.

Re: The Ukraine and the Two New Republics should consider Free Association

<op.1kg51wogbyq249@pvr2.lan>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=12166&group=aus.politics#12166

From: rod.spee...@gmail.com (Rod Speed)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Association
Date: Tue, 12 Apr 2022 05:06:58 +1000
<op.1kf9vh0cbyq249@pvr2.lan>
<60a95ae2-cde8-47f6-a2ff-be9d325866f7n@googlegroups.com>
 by: Rod Speed - Mon, 11 Apr 2022 19:06 UTC

Arindam Banerjee <banerjeeadda1234@gmail.com> wrote
> Rod Speed wrote
>> Arindam Banerjee <banerjee...@gmail.com> wrote
>> > Rod Speed wrote

>> > Rubbish

>> Fact.

> No, fool.

Fraid so, fuckwit.

> They wanted in,

Bullshit they did.

> but NATO wanted them out.

And it is now very clear indeed that the were right about that.

> US Generals & Co. need to be fed, and how.

Just another of your pathetic little drug crazed drunken fantasys.

>> > NATO did that with eastward expansion

>> More of your utterly mindless pig ignorant bullshit with
>> Afghanistan, Vietnam, Cuban missiles etc etc etc alone.

> Irrelevant, fool.

You never could bullshit your way out of a wet paper bag, fuckwit.

Re: The Ukraine and the Two New Republics should consider Free Association

<02962837-c245-4d62-8a9f-fe6c9e4e336en@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=12220&group=aus.politics#12220

Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Tue, 12 Apr 2022 04:31:33 -0700 (PDT)
From: banerjee...@gmail.com (Arindam Banerjee)
 by: Arindam Banerjee - Tue, 12 Apr 2022 11:31 UTC

On Tuesday, 12 April 2022 at 05:07:04 UTC+10, Rod Speed wrote:
> Arindam Banerjee <banerjee...@gmail.com> wrote
> > Rod Speed wrote
> >> Arindam Banerjee <banerjee...@gmail.com> wrote

> >> Fact.
>
> > No, fool.
> Fraid so, fuckwit.
Wrong, creep.

> > They wanted in,
>
> Bullshit they did.
They did, creep.
> > but NATO wanted them out.
> And it is now very clear indeed that the were right about that.
Irrelevant, creep.
> > US Generals & Co. need to be fed, and how.
> Just another of your pathetic little drug crazed drunken fantasys.

Idiotic lying from this arsehole and creep that calls itself Rod. It cannot even spell correctly!
US Generals need to be fed, and how.
Without the Cold War or any kind of war they would be extinct.
Along with much of the evil military industrial complex.
So they must create wars whenever and wherever possible.
Every thirdworld kid knows this.

Re: The Ukraine and the Two New Republics should consider Free Association

<op.1ki0swzdbyq249@pvr2.lan>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=12226&group=aus.politics#12226

From: rod.spee...@gmail.com (Rod Speed)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Association
Date: Wed, 13 Apr 2022 05:08:46 +1000
<op.1kf9vh0cbyq249@pvr2.lan>
<60a95ae2-cde8-47f6-a2ff-be9d325866f7n@googlegroups.com>
<op.1kg51wogbyq249@pvr2.lan>
<02962837-c245-4d62-8a9f-fe6c9e4e336en@googlegroups.com>
 by: Rod Speed - Tue, 12 Apr 2022 19:08 UTC

Arindam Banerjee <banerjeeadda1234@gmail.com> wrote
> Rod Speed wrote
>> Arindam Banerjee <banerjee...@gmail.com> wrote
>> > Rod Speed wrote

>> > No, fool.

>> Fraid so, fuckwit.

<reams of your shit any 3 year old could leave for dead flushed where it
belongs>

>> > They wanted in,

>> Bullshit they did.

<reams of your shit any 3 year old could leave for dead flushed where it
belongs>

>> > but NATO wanted them out.

>> And it is now very clear indeed that the were right about that.

<reams of your shit any 3 year old could leave for dead flushed where it
belongs>

>> > US Generals & Co. need to be fed, and how.

>> Just another of your pathetic little drug crazed drunken fantasys.

<reams of your shit any 3 year old could leave for dead flushed where it
belongs>

> US Generals need to be fed, and how.

They get paid, fuckwit.

> Without the Cold War or any kind of war they would be extinct.

Not in the USA, it stupidly keeps spending more than the whole
of the rest of the world COMBINED on their military system.

> Along with much of the evil military industrial complex.

Corse there is nothing like that in India, eh ?

> So they must create wars whenever and wherever possible.

Putin created this one, fuckwit.

Re: The Ukraine and the Two New Republics should consider Free Association

<3dc90667-cbb2-4329-aba5-5cc2f84c1394n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=12235&group=aus.politics#12235

Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Tue, 12 Apr 2022 15:22:55 -0700 (PDT)
From: banerjee...@gmail.com (Arindam Banerjee)
 by: Arindam Banerjee - Tue, 12 Apr 2022 22:22 UTC

On Wednesday, 13 April 2022 at 05:08:52 UTC+10, Rod Speed wrote:
> Arindam Banerjee <banerjee...@gmail.com> wrote
> > Rod Speed wrote
> >> Arindam Banerjee <banerjee...@gmail.com> wrote

his usual crap, duly flushed

Re: The Ukraine and the Two New Republics should consider Free Association

<op.1kjhw9cnbyq249@pvr2.lan>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=12248&group=aus.politics#12248

From: rod.spee...@gmail.com (Rod Speed)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Association
Date: Wed, 13 Apr 2022 11:18:35 +1000
<op.1kf9vh0cbyq249@pvr2.lan>
<60a95ae2-cde8-47f6-a2ff-be9d325866f7n@googlegroups.com>
<op.1kg51wogbyq249@pvr2.lan>
<02962837-c245-4d62-8a9f-fe6c9e4e336en@googlegroups.com>
<op.1ki0swzdbyq249@pvr2.lan>
<3dc90667-cbb2-4329-aba5-5cc2f84c1394n@googlegroups.com>
 by: Rod Speed - Wed, 13 Apr 2022 01:18 UTC

Some drug crased drunken curry muncher claiming to be
Arindam Banerjee <banerjeeadda1234@gmail.com> spewed
reams of stinking curry muncher shit, all flushed where it belongs.

Re: The Ukraine and the Two New Republics should consider Free Association

<t35rn6$klc$2@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=12274&group=aus.politics#12274

From: gettingm...@nutcasewannabeFran.com (Fran)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Association
Date: Wed, 13 Apr 2022 16:48:06 +1000
 by: Fran - Wed, 13 Apr 2022 06:48 UTC

On 7/04/2022 1:31 pm, Ördög - the Newsgroup Devil wrote:
> Daniel65 made the following presentation:
>
> / This post was AI autocleaned to remove some virulent retarded troll
> poster inputs /
>
>> Is any part of Russia on the North Atlantic Ocean, i.e. the NA part of
>> NATO??
>>
>> I reckon several of the current NATO members should be kicked out for
>> the same reason!!
>
> I totally agree. And of course we know how and why they became NATO
> members: US/UK machinations ... a little diplomatic push here...a little
> caldestine readjustment of their internal politics there... and voila they
> are all freshly backed NATO puppets defending US world domination
> interests well away of its actual borders.
>
> The truth is that NATO is an anachronistic body, a leftover of the bad old
> days of the Cold War. It should have been disbanded right after the demise
> of the USSR and replaced by a purely European defence packt...but hey that
> could have been taken as an indirect threat to US world domination...and
> we can't have that, can we?

:-)) Yu do have a point but given the current circumstances, I think
it's a good idea that it wasn't disbanded.

Re: The Ukraine and the Two New Republics should consider Free Association

<bd5ccfd1-f5f1-48b5-9314-ac816af4ac5cn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=12287&group=aus.politics#12287

Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Wed, 13 Apr 2022 02:09:43 -0700 (PDT)
From: banerjee...@gmail.com (Arindam Banerjee)
 by: Arindam Banerjee - Wed, 13 Apr 2022 09:09 UTC

On Tuesday, 12 April 2022 at 05:07:04 UTC+10, Rod Speed wrote:
his usual lying crap, duly flushed.

Re: The Ukraine and the Two New Republics should consider Free Association

<2860966d-2103-447f-b2b1-c11920327817n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=12288&group=aus.politics#12288

Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Wed, 13 Apr 2022 02:19:24 -0700 (PDT)
From: banerjee...@gmail.com (Arindam Banerjee)
 by: Arindam Banerjee - Wed, 13 Apr 2022 09:19 UTC

On Wednesday, 13 April 2022 at 16:48:08 UTC+10, Fran wrote:
> On 7/04/2022 1:31 pm, Ördög - the Newsgroup Devil wrote:
> > Daniel65 made the following presentation:
> >
> > / This post was AI autocleaned to remove some virulent retarded troll
> > poster inputs /
> >
> >> Is any part of Russia on the North Atlantic Ocean, i.e. the NA part of
> >> NATO??
> >>
> >> I reckon several of the current NATO members should be kicked out for
> >> the same reason!!
> >
> > I totally agree. And of course we know how and why they became NATO
> > members: US/UK machinations ... a little diplomatic push here...a little
> > caldestine readjustment of their internal politics there... and voila they
> > are all freshly backed NATO puppets defending US world domination
> > interests well away of its actual borders.
> >
> > The truth is that NATO is an anachronistic body, a leftover of the bad old
> > days of the Cold War. It should have been disbanded right after the demise
> > of the USSR and replaced by a purely European defence packt...but hey that
> > could have been taken as an indirect threat to US world domination...and
> > we can't have that, can we?
> :-)) Yu do have a point but given the current circumstances, I think
> it's a good idea that it wasn't disbanded.

Incredibly stupid as ever, this Fran creature.