Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo...@so.org (JeSSe)
Subject: Fmr_Israeli_PM_Bennett_to_BBC:_“You’ve_ta
ken_the_side_of_Hamas._Shame_on_you”
Date: Tue, 7 Nov 2023 23:01:08 -0500
 by: JeSSe - Wed, 8 Nov 2023 04:01 UTC

Watch the former PM roast this hamas cheering venomous bitch - Or
"cunt", as hippy calls them.

All she wants to know about is why are the jews bombing muslims, what
about all the innocent muslim children ect, as if she is reading off
hamas cue cards [probably was] Didn't seem to have a care in the world
about the veritable bloodbath of jews that started this war, not a peep
from this gash about that.

She even had the nerve to rattle off Geneva convention rules, then
Bennet rips into her and the muslim loving BBC - They had heard enough
and they mysterious lose the connection cutting him off mid sentence,
what a bunch of sorry shills

`````````````````````

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZdUk7KgrT_E

Re: Fmr Israeli PM Bennett to BBC: “You’ve taken the side of Hamas. Shame on you”

<20231108063535.00007c8f@ntlworld.invalid>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=11989&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#11989

From: the.happ...@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Subject: Re: Fmr Israeli PM Bennett to BBC: “You
’ve taken the side of Hamas. Shame on you

Date: Wed, 8 Nov 2023 06:35:35 +0000
 by: The Happy Hippy - Wed, 8 Nov 2023 06:35 UTC

On Tue, 7 Nov 2023 23:01:08 -0500
JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:

> Watch the former PM roast this hamas cheering venomous bitch - Or
> "cunt", as hippy calls them.

No, I don't call women "cunts" - I call people who are cunts "cunts".

You are the one who calls women "gash" and "bitch", calls Jews "kikes", calls blacks "niggers".

Because you are a racist, misogynist, white supremacist, cunt.

Re: Fmr Israeli PM Bennett to BBC: “You’ve taken the side of Hamas. Shame on you”

<j2R2N.10$cAm7.8@fx18.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=11993&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#11993

Subject: Re:_Fmr_Israeli_PM_Bennett_to_BBC:_“You’v
e_taken_the_side_of_Hamas._Shame_on_you”
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo...@so.org (JeSSe)
Date: Wed, 8 Nov 2023 14:10:06 -0500
 by: JeSSe - Wed, 8 Nov 2023 19:10 UTC

The Happy Hippy wrote:
> On Tue, 7 Nov 2023 23:01:08 -0500
> JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:
>
>> Watch the former PM roast this hamas cheering venomous bitch - Or
>> "cunt", as hippy calls them.
> .
>
> Because you are a racist, misogynist, white supremacist, cunt.

Doubtful, but lets assume for the sake of argument its true.
I still AM NOT the one who threatened to personally massacre Jews - Men,
woman, children [and family pets too] That would be YOU.

And not massacre them in Israel but right there in UK.
And not because they are occupiers oppressing you, but because you
simply hate their guts because they are Jews.

So if you were briefly in your right mind, what would you normally think
about someone who issued such a threat ?