Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo...@so.org (JeSSe)
Subject: Meet wingnut chink who wanted to cause a veritable bloodbath of jews
Date: Wed, 8 Nov 2023 11:22:20 -0500
 by: JeSSe - Wed, 8 Nov 2023 16:22 UTC

Oh yes, he is depressed, he has no future, he is on meds, he is
suicidal, he said he was sorry - So in other words, we are supposed to
feel sorry for this pathetic wannabe mass murderer.
Next we will be hearing how his slant eyes and yellow skin causes him
grief, how he never feels he fits into a western country ,, As if that
really explains why he wanted to mass murder jews

```````````````

'My son has no future': Mom of Cornell student accused of threatening to
shoot up Jewish dining hall breaks her silence and says he posted
apology online signed from 'a depressed suicidal person' before arrest

Patrick Dai, 21, was arrested on October 31 after antisemitic
threats were made against Cornell students, including a threat to open
fire at a Jewish center
Dai's mother Bing Liu, 53, said her son had been severely depressed
and was on medication for several years, and said he now had 'no future'
She said he posted an apology online for his hateful comments
before he was arrested, and said she wished that had got more attention

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12723083/patrick-dai-cornell-university-antisemitism-mother-bing-liu.html