Newsgroups: uk.games.video.misc
Subject: No PWB yet, just posting
From: kendr...@nospam.io-nyc (Kendrick Kerwin Chua)
Date: Sun, 19 Jun 2022 13:31:25 -0500
 by: Kendrick Kerwin Chua - Sun, 19 Jun 2022 18:31 UTC

If this were 25 years ago, I'd be enthusiastically posting to Usenet with
all the vigor and confidence of young man with supreme confidence and no
clue. As it stands now, I'm having to manually migrate Internet services
to new hosts because consolidation and global finance means that I can't
count on the things from the last 1990s to be around anymore. So here is
an NNTP message from a service I've never used on a host I've never
actually touched in person run by people who can't keep it running 24x7
because they're academics with other priorities. Honestly, that's closer
to the old university days than I'd like to admit.

In case you were wondering, this is a test post. The sort we used to
complain about to one another. It will constitute about 1 percent of the
total traffic on the newsgroup, if current trends hold.

-KKC

Re: No PWB yet, just posting

<jh99fqFq8jrU1@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=1201&group=uk.games.video.misc#1201

From: jai...@usually.sessile.org (Jaimie Vandenbergh)
Newsgroups: uk.games.video.misc
Subject: Re: No PWB yet, just posting
Date: 19 Jun 2022 18:50:35 GMT
 by: Jaimie Vandenbergh - Sun, 19 Jun 2022 18:50 UTC

On 19 Jun 2022 at 19:31:25 BST, "Kendrick Kerwin Chua"
<kendrick@nospam.io-nyc> wrote:

> In case you were wondering, this is a test post. The sort we used to
> complain about to one another. It will constitute about 1 percent of the
> total traffic on the newsgroup, if current trends hold.
>
> -KKC

50% of traffic in the last 13 days :)

Cheers - Jaimie
--
The person who says it cannot be done should not interrupt the person doing it.

Re: No PWB yet, just posting

<jh9lrdFs589U1@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=1202&group=uk.games.video.misc#1202

From: lufferov...@gmail.com (James Luff)
Newsgroups: uk.games.video.misc
Date: Sun, 19 Jun 2022 23:21:34 +0100
 by: James Luff - Sun, 19 Jun 2022 22:21 UTC

On 19/06/2022 19:50, Jaimie Vandenbergh wrote:
> On 19 Jun 2022 at 19:31:25 BST, "Kendrick Kerwin Chua"
> <kendrick@nospam.io-nyc> wrote:
>>
>> In case you were wondering, this is a test post. The sort we used to
>> complain about to one another. It will constitute about 1 percent of the
>> total traffic on the newsgroup, if current trends hold.
>>
>> -KKC
>
> 50% of traffic in the last 13 days :)
>
> Cheers - Jaimie

I am here to dilute that further!

aus+uk / uk.games.video.misc / Re: No PWB yet, just posting