The Kennedy Constant: Don't get mad -- get even.

aus+uk / uk.rec.motorcycles / OT: Lush Products

SubjectAuthor
* OT: Lush Productschrisnd @ukrm
+- OT: Lush ProductsRustyHinge
+* OT: Lush ProductsColin Irvine
|`* OT: Lush ProductsChamp
| `- OT: Lush Productschrisnd @ukrm
+* OT: Lush ProductsPipl
|`- OT: Lush ProductsRustyHinge
+- OT: Lush ProductsTurby
+* OT: Lush ProductsGyp
|`- OT: Lush Productschrisnd @ukrm
+- OT: Lush ProductsMark Roberts
+- OT: Lush Productswessie
+* OT: Lush ProductsYTC#1
|`* OT: Lush Productschrisnd @ukrm
| `- OT: Lush ProductsYTC#1
+* OT: Lush Productsjeremy
|`- OT: Lush Productschrisnd @ukrm
`* OT: Lush ProductsKrusty
 +* OT: Lush ProductsStephen Packer
 |+- OT: Lush ProductsKrusty
 |`- OT: Lush ProductsMark Roberts
 +- OT: Lush ProductsGyp
 `* OT: Lush ProductsChamp
  `* OT: Lush ProductsWUN
   `- OT: Lush ProductsChamp

1
OT: Lush Products

<jptc8mF3913U1@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=12068&group=uk.rec.motorcycles#12068

From: chri...@privacy.net (chrisnd @ukrm)
Newsgroups: uk.rec.motorcycles
Subject: OT: Lush Products
Date: Sun, 2 Oct 2022 12:50:46 +0100
 by: chrisnd @ukrm - Sun, 2 Oct 2022 11:50 UTC

Many years ago, when UKRM was but a nipper, I remember a long discourse
on this subject. The turning point for me was when Bear, formerly of
this parish, told me to get up to date with modern male cosmetics (or
some such).

As a result, I have used Karma Komba solid shampoo and American Cream
conditioner ever since. In recent years these have only been available
online but it seems that the Karma Komba is no longer available.

So, my question is this: For those others (if any?) that have gone a
similar route, what is the motorcycling gentleman's current shampoo of
choice? :-)

Chris
(And I still can't believe I am asking this!)
--
The Deuchars BBB#40 COFF#14
Yamaha XV750SE & Suzuki GS550t

Re: OT: Lush Products

<thbutk$1mkvo$2@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=12072&group=uk.rec.motorcycles#12072

From: rusty.hi...@foobar.girolle.co.uk (RustyHinge)
Newsgroups: uk.rec.motorcycles
Subject: Re: OT: Lush Products
Date: Sun, 2 Oct 2022 13:07:17 +0100
 by: RustyHinge - Sun, 2 Oct 2022 12:07 UTC

On 02/10/2022 12:50, chrisnd @ukrm wrote:
> Many years ago, when UKRM was but a nipper, I remember a long discourse
> on this subject.  The turning point for me was when Bear, formerly of
> this parish, told me to get up to date with modern male cosmetics (or
> some such).
>
> As a result, I have used Karma Komba solid shampoo and American Cream
> conditioner ever since. In recent years these have only been available
> online but it seems that the Karma Komba is no longer available.
>
> So, my question is this: For those others (if any?) that have gone a
> similar route,  what is the motorcycling gentleman's current shampoo of
> choice? :-)
>
> Chris
> (And I still can't believe I am asking this!)

If I cared, and had any depth of pile, it would be Vosene.

--
Rusty Hinge

Re: OT: Lush Products

<o81jjhtbf25tq5mh9tf32rod7rbvka3tpc@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=12073&group=uk.rec.motorcycles#12073

From: loo...@colinandpat.co.uk (Colin Irvine)
Newsgroups: uk.rec.motorcycles
Date: Sun, 02 Oct 2022 13:33:48 +0100
 by: Colin Irvine - Sun, 2 Oct 2022 12:33 UTC

On Sun, 2 Oct 2022 12:50:46 +0100, "chrisnd @ukrm"
<chrisnd@privacy.net> wrote:

>Many years ago, when UKRM was but a nipper, I remember a long discourse
>on this subject. The turning point for me was when Bear, formerly of
>this parish, told me to get up to date with modern male cosmetics (or
>some such).
>
>As a result, I have used Karma Komba solid shampoo and American Cream
>conditioner ever since. In recent years these have only been available
>online but it seems that the Karma Komba is no longer available.
>
>So, my question is this: For those others (if any?) that have gone a
>similar route, what is the motorcycling gentleman's current shampoo of
>choice? :-)

Eco Warrior Shampoo Bar.

--
Colin Irvine
FJR1300A

Re: OT: Lush Products

<rt2jjhl894ldgdvrle8ol9qjhkil60e5hi@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=12074&group=uk.rec.motorcycles#12074

From: plusc...@live.co.uk (Pipl)
Newsgroups: uk.rec.motorcycles
Date: Sun, 02 Oct 2022 14:03:17 +0100
 by: Pipl - Sun, 2 Oct 2022 13:03 UTC

<chrisnd@privacy.net> wrote:

>Many years ago, when UKRM was but a nipper, I remember a long discourse
>on this subject. The turning point for me was when Bear, formerly of
>this parish, told me to get up to date with modern male cosmetics (or
>some such).
>
>As a result, I have used Karma Komba solid shampoo and American Cream
>conditioner ever since. In recent years these have only been available
>online but it seems that the Karma Komba is no longer available.
>
>So, my question is this: For those others (if any?) that have gone a
>similar route, what is the motorcycling gentleman's current shampoo of
>choice? :-)
>
>Chris
>(And I still can't believe I am asking this!)

Nivea Sport, possibly, shower gel.

--

-Pip

Re: OT: Lush Products

<thc8m5$1ndic$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=12075&group=uk.rec.motorcycles#12075

From: rusty.hi...@foobar.girolle.co.uk (RustyHinge)
Newsgroups: uk.rec.motorcycles
Date: Sun, 2 Oct 2022 15:53:46 +0100
 by: RustyHinge - Sun, 2 Oct 2022 14:53 UTC

On 02/10/2022 14:03, Pipl wrote:
> On Sun, 2 Oct 2022 12:50:46 +0100, "chrisnd @ukrm"
> <chrisnd@privacy.net> wrote:
>
>> Many years ago, when UKRM was but a nipper, I remember a long discourse
>> on this subject. The turning point for me was when Bear, formerly of
>> this parish, told me to get up to date with modern male cosmetics (or
>> some such).
>>
>> As a result, I have used Karma Komba solid shampoo and American Cream
>> conditioner ever since. In recent years these have only been available
>> online but it seems that the Karma Komba is no longer available.
>>
>> So, my question is this: For those others (if any?) that have gone a
>> similar route, what is the motorcycling gentleman's current shampoo of
>> choice? :-)
>>
>> Chris
>> (And I still can't believe I am asking this!)
>
> Nivea Sport, possibly, shower gel.

I used to know Nivea (Green) after whom the products were named. She
only died this year, in her hundred and somethings.

--
Rusty Hinge

Re: OT: Lush Products

<thd6np$1surr$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=12077&group=uk.rec.motorcycles#12077

From: xsu...@xmail.com (Turby)
Newsgroups: uk.rec.motorcycles
Date: Sun, 2 Oct 2022 16:26:49 -0700
 by: Turby - Sun, 2 Oct 2022 23:26 UTC

On 10/2/2022 4:50 AM, chrisnd @ukrm wrote:
> Many years ago, when UKRM was but a nipper, I remember a long discourse
> on this subject.  The turning point for me was when Bear, formerly of
> this parish, told me to get up to date with modern male cosmetics (or
> some such).
>
> As a result, I have used Karma Komba solid shampoo and American Cream
> conditioner ever since. In recent years these have only been available
> online but it seems that the Karma Komba is no longer available.
>
> So, my question is this: For those others (if any?) that have gone a
> similar route,  what is the motorcycling gentleman's current shampoo of
> choice? :-)
>
> Chris
> (And I still can't believe I am asking this!)

To validate assumptions about yanks, I hereby offer this example:
"Pantene
Advanced care
5 in 1
shampoo"
from Costco, AIR.

--
The erstwhile Thomas
FJR1300, R1200GS & ST1100 (in memoriam)

Re: OT: Lush Products

<the0dt$23tm9$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=12078&group=uk.rec.motorcycles#12078

From: a...@b.c (Gyp)
Newsgroups: uk.rec.motorcycles
Date: Mon, 3 Oct 2022 07:45:17 +0100
 by: Gyp - Mon, 3 Oct 2022 06:45 UTC

On 02/10/2022 12:50, chrisnd @ukrm wrote:

> So, my question is this: For those others (if any?) that have gone a
> similar route,  what is the motorcycling gentleman's current shampoo of
> choice? :-)

One of:

- bar of soap
- inexpensive shower gel
- T's hair care stuff made out of unicorn tears and priced accordingly

Depends what's nearest to hand. Results are similar.

As Billy Connolly pointed out, the most luscious hair on your body are
your pubes and they just get a rub with a bar of soap.

--
Gyp

Re: OT: Lush Products

<mh3ljh1p4nm8qpecocpanvt41fu65ljbf0@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=12079&group=uk.rec.motorcycles#12079

From: mar...@markr.myzen.co.uk (Mark Roberts)
Newsgroups: uk.rec.motorcycles
Date: Mon, 03 Oct 2022 08:26:08 +0100
 by: Mark Roberts - Mon, 3 Oct 2022 07:26 UTC

https://www.cotswoldoutdoor.com/p/lifeventure-all-purpose-soap-200ml-E7434029.html

--
Mark Roberts

Re: OT: Lush Products

<XnsAF25637B82E13wtymmmsas@88.198.57.247>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=12080&group=uk.rec.motorcycles#12080

From: willnotw...@tesco.net (wessie)
Newsgroups: uk.rec.motorcycles
Date: Mon, 3 Oct 2022 08:46:46 -0000 (UTC)
 by: wessie - Mon, 3 Oct 2022 08:46 UTC

"chrisnd @ukrm" <chrisnd@privacy.net> wrote in news:jptc8mF3913U1
@mid.individual.net:

> Many years ago, when UKRM was but a nipper, I remember a long discourse
> on this subject. The turning point for me was when Bear, formerly of
> this parish, told me to get up to date with modern male cosmetics (or
> some such).
>
> As a result, I have used Karma Komba solid shampoo and American Cream
> conditioner ever since. In recent years these have only been available
> online but it seems that the Karma Komba is no longer available.
>
> So, my question is this: For those others (if any?) that have gone a
> similar route, what is the motorcycling gentleman's current shampoo of
> choice? :-)
>
> Chris
> (And I still can't believe I am asking this!)

Lidl's version of Head & Shoulders. Lemon flavour.

Re: OT: Lush Products

<the8ge$24fjn$2@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=12082&group=uk.rec.motorcycles#12082

From: bdp...@ytc1-spambin.co.uk (YTC#1)
Newsgroups: uk.rec.motorcycles
Date: Mon, 3 Oct 2022 10:03:10 +0100
 by: YTC#1 - Mon, 3 Oct 2022 09:03 UTC

On 02/10/2022 12:50, chrisnd @ukrm wrote:
> Many years ago, when UKRM was but a nipper, I remember a long discourse
> on this subject.  The turning point for me was when Bear, formerly of
> this parish, told me to get up to date with modern male cosmetics (or
> some such).
>
> As a result, I have used Karma Komba solid shampoo and American Cream
> conditioner ever since. In recent years these have only been available
> online but it seems that the Karma Komba is no longer available.
>
> So, my question is this: For those others (if any?) that have gone a
> similar route,  what is the motorcycling gentleman's current shampoo of
> choice? :-)

It generally used to be the Lush "green" one in a round tin.
However we both moved on to just using Dove soap (solid bar).
Available in every country we have visited, even Mongolia.

--
Bruce Porter
"The internet is a huge and diverse community but mainly friendly"

Re: OT: Lush Products

<jpvvtgFgqtlU1@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=12084&group=uk.rec.motorcycles#12084

From: chri...@privacy.net (chrisnd @ukrm)
Newsgroups: uk.rec.motorcycles
Date: Mon, 3 Oct 2022 12:38:24 +0100
 by: chrisnd @ukrm - Mon, 3 Oct 2022 11:38 UTC

On 03/10/2022 10:03, YTC#1 wrote:
> On 02/10/2022 12:50, chrisnd @ukrm wrote:
>> Many years ago, when UKRM was but a nipper, I remember a long
>> discourse on this subject.  The turning point for me was when Bear,
>> formerly of this parish, told me to get up to date with modern male
>> cosmetics (or some such).
>>
>> As a result, I have used Karma Komba solid shampoo and American Cream
>> conditioner ever since. In recent years these have only been available
>> online but it seems that the Karma Komba is no longer available.
>>
>> So, my question is this: For those others (if any?) that have gone a
>> similar route,  what is the motorcycling gentleman's current shampoo
>> of choice? :-)
>
> It generally used to be the Lush "green" one in a round tin.
> However we both moved on to just using Dove soap (solid bar).
> Available in every country we have visited, even Mongolia.

That's it! - The 'Green One' - for which there doesn't seem to be a
'near replacement' that I am aware of.
At least nothing in a price range that seems justifiable against the
other things that have been suggested.

Thanks for all the other responses btw

Chris

--
The Deuchars BBB#40 COFF#14
Yamaha XV750SE & Suzuki GS550t
http://www.Deuchars.org.uk

Re: OT: Lush Products

<jpvvusFgqtlU2@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=12085&group=uk.rec.motorcycles#12085

From: chri...@privacy.net (chrisnd @ukrm)
Newsgroups: uk.rec.motorcycles
Date: Mon, 3 Oct 2022 12:39:08 +0100
 by: chrisnd @ukrm - Mon, 3 Oct 2022 11:39 UTC

On 03/10/2022 07:45, Gyp wrote:
> On 02/10/2022 12:50, chrisnd @ukrm wrote:
>
>> So, my question is this: For those others (if any?) that have gone a
>> similar route,  what is the motorcycling gentleman's current shampoo
>> of choice? :-)
>
> One of:
>
> - bar of soap
> - inexpensive shower gel
> - T's hair care stuff made out of unicorn tears and priced accordingly
>
> Depends what's nearest to hand. Results are similar.
>
> As Billy Connolly pointed out, the most luscious hair on your body are
> your pubes and they just get a rub with a bar of soap.

Good point!

Chris

--
The Deuchars BBB#40 COFF#14
Yamaha XV750SE & Suzuki GS550t
http://www.Deuchars.org.uk

Re: OT: Lush Products

<8r2mjh1juge316kn4c0sk2r5klsqap4pf1@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=12086&group=uk.rec.motorcycles#12086

From: nea...@champ.org.uk (Champ)
Newsgroups: uk.rec.motorcycles
Date: Mon, 03 Oct 2022 17:19:24 +0100
 by: Champ - Mon, 3 Oct 2022 16:19 UTC

On Sun, 02 Oct 2022 13:33:48 +0100, Colin Irvine
<look@colinandpat.co.uk> wrote:

>Eco Warrior Shampoo Bar.

I use a shampoo bar too, tho not sure if it's that one.

It's so much better than mucking about with a plastic bottle!
--
Champ
neal at champ dot org dot uk

I don't know, but I been told
You never slow down, you never grow old

Re: OT: Lush Products

<thf763$29ig9$2@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=12088&group=uk.rec.motorcycles#12088

From: bdp...@ytc1-spambin.co.uk (YTC#1)
Newsgroups: uk.rec.motorcycles
Date: Mon, 3 Oct 2022 18:46:43 +0100
 by: YTC#1 - Mon, 3 Oct 2022 17:46 UTC

On 03/10/2022 12:38, chrisnd @ukrm wrote:
> On 03/10/2022 10:03, YTC#1 wrote:
>> On 02/10/2022 12:50, chrisnd @ukrm wrote:
>>> Many years ago, when UKRM was but a nipper, I remember a long
>>> discourse on this subject.  The turning point for me was when Bear,
>>> formerly of this parish, told me to get up to date with modern male
>>> cosmetics (or some such).
>>>
>>> As a result, I have used Karma Komba solid shampoo and American Cream
>>> conditioner ever since. In recent years these have only been
>>> available online but it seems that the Karma Komba is no longer
>>> available.
>>>
>>> So, my question is this: For those others (if any?) that have gone a
>>> similar route,  what is the motorcycling gentleman's current shampoo
>>> of choice? :-)
>>
>> It generally used to be the Lush "green" one in a round tin.
>> However we both moved on to just using Dove soap (solid bar).
>> Available in every country we have visited, even Mongolia.
>
> That's it! - The 'Green One' - for which there doesn't seem to be a
> 'near replacement' that I am aware of.

Got some still, but nothing on it to say what it is.
One of the reasons we used that was that it could also be used to wash
clothes.

> At least nothing in a price range that seems justifiable against the
> other things that have been suggested.

Best bet is to go to a Lush and ask them?
Or switch to Dove :-)

--
Bruce Porter
"The internet is a huge and diverse community but mainly friendly"
http://ytc1.blogspot.co.uk/
There *is* an alternative! http://www.openoffice.org/

Re: OT: Lush Products

<jq0m27Fk4v2U1@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=12091&group=uk.rec.motorcycles#12091

From: jeremy0...@gmail.com (jeremy)
Newsgroups: uk.rec.motorcycles
Date: 3 Oct 2022 17:56:23 GMT
 by: jeremy - Mon, 3 Oct 2022 17:56 UTC

On 2 Oct 2022 at 12:50:46 BST, "chrisnd@privacy.net" <chrisnd@privacy.net>
wrote:

> Many years ago, when UKRM was but a nipper, I remember a long discourse
> on this subject. The turning point for me was when Bear, formerly of
> this parish, told me to get up to date with modern male cosmetics (or
> some such).

I always wondered who "lushhead" on ukrm was... is this a clue?

--
jeremy

Re: OT: Lush Products

<jq0mofFk7c8U1@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=12093&group=uk.rec.motorcycles#12093

From: chri...@privacy.net (chrisnd @ukrm)
Newsgroups: uk.rec.motorcycles
Date: Mon, 3 Oct 2022 19:08:15 +0100
 by: chrisnd @ukrm - Mon, 3 Oct 2022 18:08 UTC

On 03/10/2022 18:56, jeremy wrote:
> On 2 Oct 2022 at 12:50:46 BST, "chrisnd@privacy.net" <chrisnd@privacy.net>
> wrote:
>
>> Many years ago, when UKRM was but a nipper, I remember a long discourse
>> on this subject. The turning point for me was when Bear, formerly of
>> this parish, told me to get up to date with modern male cosmetics (or
>> some such).
>>

> I always wondered who "lushhead" on ukrm was... is this a clue?

Well it wasn't me but maybe if someone CBA to find the original thread
then we can search it for clues - unless you were thinking it was Bear?

Chris

--
The Deuchars BBB#40 COFF#14
Yamaha XV750SE & Suzuki GS550t
http://www.Deuchars.org.uk

Re: OT: Lush Products

<jq0mrgFk7c8U2@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=12094&group=uk.rec.motorcycles#12094

From: chri...@privacy.net (chrisnd @ukrm)
Newsgroups: uk.rec.motorcycles
Date: Mon, 3 Oct 2022 19:09:51 +0100
 by: chrisnd @ukrm - Mon, 3 Oct 2022 18:09 UTC

On 03/10/2022 17:19, Champ wrote:
> On Sun, 02 Oct 2022 13:33:48 +0100, Colin Irvine
> <look@colinandpat.co.uk> wrote:
>
>> Eco Warrior Shampoo Bar.
>
> I use a shampoo bar too, tho not sure if it's that one.
>
> It's so much better than mucking about with a plastic bottle!

Yes, exactly why I've stuck with Lush for so long.
At least this thread has made me aware that 'other bars are available'

Chris

--
The Deuchars BBB#40 COFF#14
Yamaha XV750SE & Suzuki GS550t
http://www.Deuchars.org.uk

Re: OT: Lush Products

<thh7iv$2l91g$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=12104&group=uk.rec.motorcycles#12104

From: dontwant...@nowhere.invalid (Krusty)
Newsgroups: uk.rec.motorcycles
Date: Tue, 4 Oct 2022 12:05:51 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Krusty - Tue, 4 Oct 2022 12:05 UTC

chrisnd @ukrm wrote:

> So, my question is this: For those others (if any?) that have gone a
> similar route, what is the motorcycling gentleman's current shampoo
> of choice? :-)

Whatever shower gel's kicking around - hopefully Original Source
coconut & shea butter as it smells bloody lovely. Hopefully NOT the
green Original Source as it's like scrubbing your balls with wire wool
dipped in acid.

--
Krusty

Re: OT: Lush Products

<4d65e26e-a489-4bb1-9a12-25906e799bb8n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=12106&group=uk.rec.motorcycles#12106

Newsgroups: uk.rec.motorcycles
Date: Tue, 4 Oct 2022 05:31:30 -0700 (PDT)
From: stephen....@gmail.com (Stephen Packer)
 by: Stephen Packer - Tue, 4 Oct 2022 12:31 UTC

On Tuesday, 4 October 2022 at 13:05:53 UTC+1, Krusty wrote:

> Whatever shower gel's kicking around - hopefully Original Source
> coconut & shea butter as it smells bloody lovely. Hopefully NOT the
> green Original Source as it's like scrubbing your balls with wire wool
> dipped in acid.

I have to ask... how would you know?

Re: OT: Lush Products

<thhutu$2nh3e$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=12111&group=uk.rec.motorcycles#12111

From: dontwant...@nowhere.invalid (Krusty)
Newsgroups: uk.rec.motorcycles
Date: Tue, 4 Oct 2022 18:44:14 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Krusty - Tue, 4 Oct 2022 18:44 UTC

Stephen Packer wrote:

> On Tuesday, 4 October 2022 at 13:05:53 UTC+1, Krusty wrote:
>
> > Whatever shower gel's kicking around - hopefully Original Source
> > coconut & shea butter as it smells bloody lovely. Hopefully NOT the
> > green Original Source as it's like scrubbing your balls with wire
> > wool dipped in acid.
>
> I have to ask... how would you know?

gpwm. Stick a "probably" in there.

--
Krusty

Re: OT: Lush Products

<s72pjh1a4a8ogjqofugfn532l3nhei0j2b@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=12112&group=uk.rec.motorcycles#12112

From: mar...@markr.myzen.co.uk (Mark Roberts)
Newsgroups: uk.rec.motorcycles
Date: Tue, 04 Oct 2022 20:27:15 +0100
 by: Mark Roberts - Tue, 4 Oct 2022 19:27 UTC

On Tue, 4 Oct 2022 05:31:30 -0700 (PDT), Stephen Packer
<stephen.packer@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Tuesday, 4 October 2022 at 13:05:53 UTC+1, Krusty wrote:
>
>> Whatever shower gel's kicking around - hopefully Original Source
>> coconut & shea butter as it smells bloody lovely. Hopefully NOT the
>> green Original Source as it's like scrubbing your balls with wire wool
>> dipped in acid.
>
>I have to ask... how would you know?

Clumsy....
--
Mark Roberts

Re: OT: Lush Products

<thjhpb$2unr7$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=12123&group=uk.rec.motorcycles#12123

From: a...@b.c (Gyp)
Newsgroups: uk.rec.motorcycles
Date: Wed, 5 Oct 2022 10:12:13 +0100
 by: Gyp - Wed, 5 Oct 2022 09:12 UTC

On 04/10/2022 13:05, Krusty wrote:

> Whatever shower gel's kicking around - hopefully Original Source
> coconut & shea butter as it smells bloody lovely. Hopefully NOT the
> green Original Source as it's like scrubbing your balls with wire wool
> dipped in acid.

Mmmm...

--
Gyp

Re: OT: Lush Products

<rrbrjhhghqam6roujvh0aj85mvscbvm841@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=12129&group=uk.rec.motorcycles#12129

From: nea...@champ.org.uk (Champ)
Newsgroups: uk.rec.motorcycles
Date: Wed, 05 Oct 2022 17:23:38 +0100
 by: Champ - Wed, 5 Oct 2022 16:23 UTC

On Tue, 4 Oct 2022 12:05:51 -0000 (UTC), "Krusty"
<dontwantany@nowhere.invalid> wrote:

>Whatever shower gel's kicking around - hopefully Original Source
>coconut & shea butter as it smells bloody lovely. Hopefully NOT the
>green Original Source as it's like scrubbing your balls with wire wool
>dipped in acid.

Some people pay good money for that
--
Champ
neal at champ dot org dot uk

I don't know, but I been told
You never slow down, you never grow old

Re: OT: Lush Products

<3381ab34-377b-426b-af93-297decd6e30an@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=12155&group=uk.rec.motorcycles#12155

Newsgroups: uk.rec.motorcycles
Date: Thu, 6 Oct 2022 07:41:21 -0700 (PDT)
From: nigel.ea...@gmail.com (WUN)
 by: WUN - Thu, 6 Oct 2022 14:41 UTC

On Wednesday, October 5, 2022 at 5:23:42 PM UTC+1, Champ wrote:
> On Tue, 4 Oct 2022 12:05:51 -0000 (UTC), "Krusty"
> <dontw...@nowhere.invalid> wrote:
>
> >Whatever shower gel's kicking around - hopefully Original Source
> >coconut & shea butter as it smells bloody lovely. Hopefully NOT the
> >green Original Source as it's like scrubbing your balls with wire wool
> >dipped in acid.
> Some people pay good money for that

About this job you say you've got...

--
WUN

Re: OT: Lush Products

<mm70khtdv96pemgbge2f7e9jfe1irr38e2@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=12161&group=uk.rec.motorcycles#12161

From: nea...@champ.org.uk (Champ)
Newsgroups: uk.rec.motorcycles
Date: Fri, 07 Oct 2022 13:43:26 +0100
 by: Champ - Fri, 7 Oct 2022 12:43 UTC

On Thu, 6 Oct 2022 07:41:21 -0700 (PDT), WUN <nigel.eaton@gmail.com>
wrote:

>On Wednesday, October 5, 2022 at 5:23:42 PM UTC+1, Champ wrote:
>> On Tue, 4 Oct 2022 12:05:51 -0000 (UTC), "Krusty"
>> <dontw...@nowhere.invalid> wrote:
>>
>> >Whatever shower gel's kicking around - hopefully Original Source
>> >coconut & shea butter as it smells bloody lovely. Hopefully NOT the
>> >green Original Source as it's like scrubbing your balls with wire wool
>> >dipped in acid.
>> Some people pay good money for that

>About this job you say you've got...

I was youn^h^h^h^h old, I needed the money...