All the really good ideas I ever had came to me while I was milking a cow. -- Grant Wood

aus+uk / aus.aviation / Re: Just for you, Filthy

SubjectAuthor
* Just for you, FilthyRod Speed
`* Re: Just for you, Filthykeithr0
 +- Re: Just for you, FilthyDaryl
 `* Re: Just for you, FilthyRod Speed
  `* Re: Just for you, FilthyPetzl
   `* Re: Just for you, FilthyRod Speed
    `* Re: Just for you, FilthyPetzl
     `* Re: Just for you, FilthyRod Speed
      `* Re: Just for you, FilthyPetzl
       +- Re: Just for you, FilthyRod Speed
       `- Re: Just for you, FilthyRod Speed

1
Just for you, Filthy

<op.1qjpn82gbyq249@pvr2.lan>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=1199&group=aus.aviation#1199

From: rod.spee...@gmail.com (Rod Speed)
Newsgroups: aus.aviation
Subject: Just for you, Filthy
Date: Mon, 08 Aug 2022 05:27:34 +1000
 by: Rod Speed - Sun, 7 Aug 2022 19:27 UTC

https://www.facebook.com/607121276287671/posts/pfbid02yfnCa8tHKBvyz6rzDWeCn9TbHsswdKeFwPG5NW4mgLWM5raA9bgxRxuA45utDpSql/?d=n

Re: Just for you, Filthy

<jlbmm5Ftq50U2@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=1200&group=aus.aviation#1200

From: use...@account.invalid (keithr0)
Newsgroups: aus.aviation
Subject: Re: Just for you, Filthy
Date: Mon, 8 Aug 2022 15:53:10 +1000
 by: keithr0 - Mon, 8 Aug 2022 05:53 UTC

On 8/08/2022 5:27 am, Rod Speed wrote:
> https://www.facebook.com/607121276287671/posts/pfbid02yfnCa8tHKBvyz6rzDWeCn9TbHsswdKeFwPG5NW4mgLWM5raA9bgxRxuA45utDpSql/?d=n

They'll last 1 year maybe two, Boeing must have given them one hell of a
deal for an operation like that to afford brand new Maxs

Re: Just for you, Filthy

<jlbmvtFtru7U2@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=1201&group=aus.aviation#1201

From: dwalf...@westpine.com.au (Daryl)
Newsgroups: aus.aviation
Date: Mon, 8 Aug 2022 15:58:20 +1000
 by: Daryl - Mon, 8 Aug 2022 05:58 UTC

On 8/8/2022 3:53 pm, keithr0 wrote:
> On 8/08/2022 5:27 am, Rod Speed wrote:
>> https://www.facebook.com/607121276287671/posts/pfbid02yfnCa8tHKBvyz6rzDWeCn9TbHsswdKeFwPG5NW4mgLWM5raA9bgxRxuA45utDpSql/?d=n
>>
> They'll last 1 year maybe two, Boeing must have given them one hell of a
> deal for an operation like that to afford brand new Maxs

Boeing probably have quite a few Maxs hanging about that no one wants:-)

--
Daryl

Re: Just for you, Filthy

<op.1qkjnbzgbyq249@pvr2.lan>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=1202&group=aus.aviation#1202

From: rod.spee...@gmail.com (Rod Speed)
Newsgroups: aus.aviation
Date: Mon, 08 Aug 2022 16:15:01 +1000
 by: Rod Speed - Mon, 8 Aug 2022 06:15 UTC

keithr0 <user@account.invalid> wrote
> Rod Speed wrote

>> https://www.facebook.com/607121276287671/posts/pfbid02yfnCa8tHKBvyz6rzDWeCn9TbHsswdKeFwPG5NW4mgLWM5raA9bgxRxuA45utDpSql/?d=n

> They'll last 1 year maybe two,

We'll see...

> Boeing must have given them one hell of a deal foran operation like
> that to afford brand new Maxs

Hardly surprising that Boeing would do that and it
might see them do better than the opposition who
have to pay much more for the aircraft they use.

Re: Just for you, Filthy

<0553fh5qu5j7qu13f90vmmjba26i8drp98@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=1203&group=aus.aviation#1203

From: pet...@gmail.com (Petzl)
Newsgroups: aus.aviation
Date: Tue, 09 Aug 2022 09:02:14 +1000
 by: Petzl - Mon, 8 Aug 2022 23:02 UTC

On Mon, 08 Aug 2022 16:15:01 +1000, "Rod Speed"
<rod.speed.aaa@gmail.com> wrote:

>keithr0 <user@account.invalid> wrote
>> Rod Speed wrote
>
>>> https://www.facebook.com/607121276287671/posts/pfbid02yfnCa8tHKBvyz6rzDWeCn9TbHsswdKeFwPG5NW4mgLWM5raA9bgxRxuA45utDpSql/?d=n
>
>> They'll last 1 year maybe two,
>
>We'll see...
>
>> Boeing must have given them one hell of a deal foran operation like
>> that to afford brand new Maxs
>
>Hardly surprising that Boeing would do that and it
>might see them do better than the opposition who
>have to pay much more for the aircraft they use.

The State government have new upgrades to faster more comfortable beer
serving country trains coming next year.
So more competition for regional airlines
<https://www.transport.nsw.gov.au/projects/current-projects/regional-rail>
Next year The NSW Government is replacing the ageing NSW regional rail
fleet of XPT, XPLORER and Endeavour trains with 29 safer, comfortable
and more accessible trains for customers travelling across NSW and
between, Sydney, Canberra, Melbourne and Brisbane.
As part of the Regional Rail project, we are also constructing a
newpurpose-built maintenance facility in Dubbo.
<https://youtu.be/3Cqn10YE8ZU>

So Rod Speed will be able to get to Sydney quicker than driving
--
Petzl
ALWAYS Vote oligarchies Coalition, Labor, "Greens"

Re: Just for you, Filthy

<op.1qlv5minbyq249@pvr2.lan>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=1204&group=aus.aviation#1204

From: rod.spee...@gmail.com (Rod Speed)
Newsgroups: aus.aviation
Date: Tue, 09 Aug 2022 09:42:48 +1000
 by: Rod Speed - Mon, 8 Aug 2022 23:42 UTC

Petzl <petzlx@gmail.com> wrote
> Rod Speed <rod.speed.aaa@gmail.com> wrote
>> keithr0 <user@account.invalid> wrote
>>> Rod Speed wrote

>>> They'll last 1 year maybe two,

>> We'll see...

>>> Boeing must have given them one hell of a deal foranoperation like
>>> that to afford brand new Maxs

>> Hardly surprising that Boeing would do that and it
>> might see them do better than the opposition who
>> have to pay much more for the aircraft they use.

> The State government have new upgrades to faster morecomfortable beer
> serving country trains coming next year.
> So more competition for regional airlines

Not convinced. There is a radical difference in the trip
times and so its only really the povs who use the trains.

We only get the train for the full trip twice a week, its train
to Coota or Wagga and then a bus for the rest of the trip
on the other trips and the bus stops in even the smallest
town en route so its a pretty fucked trip.

> <https://www.transport.nsw.gov.au/projects/current-projects/regional-rail>
> Next year The NSW Government is replacing the ageing NSW regional rail
> fleet of XPT, XPLORER and Endeavour trains with 29 safer, comfortable
> and more accessible trains for customers travelling across NSW and
> between, Sydney, Canberra, Melbourne and Brisbane.

29 isnt enough to provide even a daily service to most regional towns.

> As part of the Regional Rail project, we are also constructing a
> newpurpose-built maintenance facility in Dubbo.
> <https://youtu.be/3Cqn10YE8ZU>

> So Rod Speed will be able to get to Sydney quicker than driving

Nope, driving is still faster and and Rex and QantasLink vastly faster
than both and a decent choice of 10 flights a day each way too.

Not so great for Melburg tho.

Re: Just for you, Filthy

<92a3fh5n8eebb8h7db4m10dvup8t1n3mlt@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=1205&group=aus.aviation#1205

From: pet...@gmail.com (Petzl)
Newsgroups: aus.aviation
Date: Tue, 09 Aug 2022 11:17:13 +1000
 by: Petzl - Tue, 9 Aug 2022 01:17 UTC

On Tue, 09 Aug 2022 09:42:48 +1000, "Rod Speed"
<rod.speed.aaa@gmail.com> wrote:

>Petzl <petzlx@gmail.com> wrote
>> Rod Speed <rod.speed.aaa@gmail.com> wrote
>>> keithr0 <user@account.invalid> wrote

>>> We'll see...

>>> Hardly surprising that Boeing would do that and it
>>> might see them do better than the opposition who
>>> have to pay much more for the aircraft they use.
>
>> The State government have new upgrades to faster morecomfortable beer
>> serving country trains coming next year.
>> So more competition for regional airlines
>
>Not convinced. There is a radical difference in the trip
>times and so its only really the povs who use the trains.
>
>We only get the train for the full trip twice a week, its train
>to Coota or Wagga and then a bus for the rest of the trip
>on the other trips and the bus stops in even the smallest
>town en route so its a pretty fucked trip.
>
>> <https://www.transport.nsw.gov.au/projects/current-projects/regional-rail>
>> Next year The NSW Government is replacing the ageing NSW regional rail
>> fleet of XPT, XPLORER and Endeavour trains with 29 safer, comfortable
>> and more accessible trains for customers travelling across NSW and
>> between, Sydney, Canberra, Melbourne and Brisbane.
>
>29 isnt enough to provide even a daily service to most regional towns.
>
>> As part of the Regional Rail project, we are also constructing a
>> newpurpose-built maintenance facility in Dubbo.
>> <https://youtu.be/3Cqn10YE8ZU>
>
>> So Rod Speed will be able to get to Sydney quicker than driving
>
>Nope, driving is still faster and and Rex and QantasLink vastly faster
>than both and a decent choice of 10 flights a day each way too.
>
>Not so great for Melburg tho.

The new Regional trains are designed for a speed of 160km/h, which is
no faster than the XPTs they will replace, they are described as
“scalable to 200km/h”, though it is unclear what this means? I would
guess at 200Km/h they officially can then be called VFT's.
The main thing needed for a four hour trip from Griffith to Sydney is
replacing the track with modern rail lines, this is claimed to be
being done? But seems shared for Freight so that is why a present two
times a week schedule

“We expect these upgrades to be completed by the end of the year, just
before Christmas.”

Fixing Country Rail is a $400 million program unlocking the economic
potential of regional NSW by upgrading rail lines to deliver more
effective rail freight movement. So far 33 projects have been funded
through Fixing Country Rail.

So get onto your Snout and trotters in trough to push.
Put Griffith's hat in the ring
https://www.helendalton.com.au/contact
Griffith Office
NSW Government Offices
104-110 Banna Avenue, Griffith NSW 2680
Ph. (02) 6962 6644

Don't let NSW just stand for Necastle, Sydney, Woolongong.
--
Petzl
ALWAYS Vote oligarchies Coalition, Labor, "Greens"
*LAST*, Federal State and Council!

Re: Just for you, Filthy

<op.1ql7a4f7byq249@pvr2.lan>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=1206&group=aus.aviation#1206

From: rod.spee...@gmail.com (Rod Speed)
Newsgroups: aus.aviation
Date: Tue, 09 Aug 2022 13:43:42 +1000
 by: Rod Speed - Tue, 9 Aug 2022 03:43 UTC

Petzl <petzlx@gmail.com> wrote
> Rod Speed <rod.speed.aaa@gmail.com> wrote
>> Petzl <petzlx@gmail.com> wrote
>>> Rod Speed <rod.speed.aaa@gmail.com> wrote

>>> The State government have new upgrades to faster morecomfortable beer
>>> serving country trains coming next year.
>>> So more competition for regional airlines

>> Not convinced. There is a radical difference in the trip
>> times and so its only really the povs who use the trains.

>> We only get the train for the full trip twice a week, its train
>> to Coota or Wagga and then a bus for the rest of the trip
>> on the other trips and the bus stops in even the smallest
>> town en route so its a pretty fucked trip.

>>> <https://www.transport.nsw.gov.au/projects/current-projects/regional-rail>
>>> Next year The NSW Government is replacing the ageing NSW regional rail
>>> fleet of XPT, XPLORER and Endeavour trains with 29 safer, comfortable
>>> and more accessible trains for customers travelling across NSW and
>>> between, Sydney, Canberra, Melbourne and Brisbane.

>> 29 isnt enough to provide even a daily service to most regional towns..

>>> As part of the Regional Rail project, we are also constructing a
>>> newpurpose-built maintenance facility in Dubbo.
>>> <https://youtu.be/3Cqn10YE8ZU>

>>> So Rod Speed will be able to get to Sydney quicker than driving

>> Nope, driving is still faster and and Rex and QantasLink vastly faster
>> than both and a decent choice of 10 flights a day each way too.

>> Not so great for Melburg tho.

> The new Regional trains are designed for a speed of 160km/h,

But the regional lines can't do anything even remotely like that.

The Sydney Melburg line can't either.

> which is no faster than the XPTs they will replace,

The XPTs dont run on regiional lines.

> they are described as “scalable to 200km/h”,

Pity about the rail lines.

> though it is unclear what this means?

Just more mindless waffle.

> I would guess at 200Km/h they officially can then be called VFT's.

Not when the rail lines can't do anything even remotely like that.

> The main thing needed for a four hour trip from Griffithto Sydney is
> replacing the track with modern rail lines,

Not even feasible and given that there are only 2 services
a week compared with 10 a day by plane, still useless.

> this is claimed to be being done?

Only by fools. Our line has been upgraded but for heavier
freight trains, not higher speed passenger travel.

> But seems shared for Freight

All lines are.

> so that is why a present two times a week schedule

Nope, that's due to most choosing not to use rail.

Fuck all are silly enough to do that from Sydney to Melburg or BrizVegas,
let alone Adelaide and Perth and Alice Springs.

> “We expect these upgrades to be completed by the end of the year, just
> before Christmas.”

But won't see anything even close to 200 KM/H

> Fixing Country Rail is a $400 million program unlockingthe economic
> potential of regional NSW by upgradingrail lines to deliver more
> effective rail freight movement.

Yes, but not PASSENGERS.

> So far 33 projects have been funded
> through Fixing Country Rail.

> So get onto your Snout and trotters in trough to push.
> Put Griffith's hat in the ring

Ours has been finished already.

> https://www.helendalton.com.au/contact
> Griffith Office
> NSW Government Offices
> 104-110 Banna Avenue, Griffith NSW 2680
> Ph. (02) 6962 6644

That stupid cow is an independant and hasnt got a hope in
hell of getting re-elected. She only got elected because she
was in the Shooters Fishers and Farmers party when the
Nats decided she was of no interest to them and she got
kicked out of the SFF when she went behind their back
conniving with the greens and flouting SFF policy on water.

> Don't let NSW just stand for Necastle, Sydney, Woolongong.

It never has. We have always had a liberal in the federal seat
except when Broken Hill was in the electorate and we go that
utterly corrupt drug panderer, Grasby elected for a while.

Re: Just for you, Filthy

<aot3fh9qpan4tfa2rvnud70ae0q6orp8qu@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=1207&group=aus.aviation#1207

From: pet...@gmail.com (Petzl)
Newsgroups: aus.aviation
Date: Tue, 09 Aug 2022 15:58:04 +1000
 by: Petzl - Tue, 9 Aug 2022 05:58 UTC

On Tue, 09 Aug 2022 13:43:42 +1000, "Rod Speed"
<rod.speed.aaa@gmail.com> wrote:

>> So get onto your Snout and trotters in trough to push.
>> Put Griffith's hat in the ring
>
>Ours has been finished already.
>
>> https://www.helendalton.com.au/contact
>> Griffith Office
>> NSW Government Offices
>> 104-110 Banna Avenue, Griffith NSW 2680
>> Ph. (02) 6962 6644
>
>That stupid cow is an independant and hasnt got a hope in
>hell of getting re-elected. She only got elected because she
>was in the Shooters Fishers and Farmers party when the
>Nats decided she was of no interest to them and she got
>kicked out of the SFF when she went behind their back
>conniving with the greens and flouting SFF policy on water.

Your reckoning is the same as mine
however she is your voice in NSW use her
--
Petzl
ALWAYS Vote oligarchies Coalition, Labor, "Greens"
*LAST*, Federal State and Council!

Re: Just for you, Filthy

<op.1qmfdnrobyq249@pvr2.lan>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=1208&group=aus.aviation#1208

From: rod.spee...@gmail.com (Rod Speed)
Newsgroups: aus.aviation
Date: Tue, 09 Aug 2022 16:38:01 +1000
 by: Rod Speed - Tue, 9 Aug 2022 06:38 UTC

Petzl <petzlx@gmail.com> wrote
> Rod Speed <rod.speed.aaa@gmail.com> wrote

>>> So get onto your Snout and trotters in trough to push.

>>> Put Griffith's hat in the ring
>
>> Ours has been finished already.

>>> https://www.helendalton.com.au/contact
>>> Griffith Office
>>> NSW Government Offices
>>> 104-110 Banna Avenue, Griffith NSW 2680
>>> Ph. (02) 6962 6644

>> That stupid cow is an independant and hasnt got a hope in
>> hell of getting re-elected. She only got elected because she
>> was in the Shooters Fishers and Farmers party when the
>> Nats decided she was of no interest to them and she got
>> kicked out of the SFF when she went behind their back
>> conniving with the greens and flouting SFF policy on water.

> Your reckoning is the same as mine

> however she is your voice in NSW

Nope, she gets ignored in NSW parliament.

She doesnt even get invited to the opening of anything.

> use her

Not possible given that she is completely irrelevant.

Re: Just for you, Filthy

<op.1qmft1rsbyq249@pvr2.lan>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=1209&group=aus.aviation#1209

From: rod.spee...@gmail.com (Rod Speed)
Newsgroups: aus.aviation
Date: Tue, 09 Aug 2022 16:47:51 +1000
 by: Rod Speed - Tue, 9 Aug 2022 06:47 UTC

Petzl <petzlx@gmail.com> wrote
> Rod Speed <rod.speed.aaa@gmail.com> wrote

>>> So get onto your Snout and trotters in trough to push.
>>> Put Griffith's hat in the ring
>>
>> Ours has been finished already.
>>
>>> https://www.helendalton.com.au/contact
>>> Griffith Office
>>> NSW Government Offices
>>> 104-110 Banna Avenue, Griffith NSW 2680
>>> Ph. (02) 6962 6644
>>
>> That stupid cow is an independant and hasnt got a hope in
>> hell of getting re-elected. She only got elected because she
>> was in the Shooters Fishers and Farmers party when the
>> Nats decided she was of no interest to them and she got
>> kicked out of the SFF when she went behind their back
>> conniving with the greens and flouting SFF policy on water.
>>
> Your reckoning is the same as mine

> however she is your voice in NSW use her

Thats what the stupid voters attempted to do when they elected
the SFF canditate, after the Nat member had delivered a massive
hospital upgrade and a massive set of sports stadium upgrades.

The SFF might concievably got something done about water
which is by far the most important issue here, given that the
govt of NSW only has a marginal majority. But those fools
choose to ignore that issue and didnt even bother to show
up in parliament when that issue was up for a vote.

Npw that they kicked her out of the SFF, she is completely irrelevant.