Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo...@so.org (JeSSe)
Subject: Bolshevik sponsored aztec invaders will cost taxpayers $451 BILLION a
year
Date: Wed, 15 Nov 2023 00:29:49 -0500
 by: JeSSe - Wed, 15 Nov 2023 05:29 UTC

Let that figure sink in a moment, over half a TRILLION $$.

For perspective, the newest US nuclear aircraft carrier cost $13 billion
- So in less than 2 weeks, they are costing us more than that.
Mind boggling, does anyone wonder why I call them "nation wreckers" ?

Thats the bad news, the even worse news ?
Figure is very likely on the low side, and whatever it is, it will only
go up as more and more of them pour in, and as they spew their babies
out for us to deliver, take care of, house, feed and educate.
[Of course, not just aztecs, we are feeding the scum of the world]

````````````````````````

Biden's migrant crisis will cost taxpayers $451 BILLION a year:
Staggering Republican report lays out how much is spent on healthcare
and accommodation - as they target Mayorkas for impeachment

Migrants are straining healthcare, education, and law enforcement,
study says
Homeland security chief Alejandro Mayorkas faces an impeachment
vote today

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12744497/Bidens-migrant-crisis-cost-taxpayers-451-BILLION-Republican-healthcare-accommodation-Mayorkas-impeachment.html

Re: Bolshevik sponsored aztec invaders will cost taxpayers $451 BILLION a year

<20231115104420.00003530@ntlworld.invalid>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=12109&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#12109

From: the.happ...@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Subject: Re: Bolshevik sponsored aztec invaders will cost taxpayers $451
BILLION a year
Date: Wed, 15 Nov 2023 10:44:20 +0000
 by: The Happy Hippy - Wed, 15 Nov 2023 10:44 UTC

On Wed, 15 Nov 2023 00:29:49 -0500
JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:

> Let that figure sink in a moment, over half a TRILLION $$.
>
> For perspective, the newest US nuclear aircraft carrier cost $13
> billion

That $451 billion is just 7% of the federal budget and the amount anti-immigrant Republicans are claiming is suspect anyway.