May you die in bed at 95, shot by a jealous spouse.

aus+uk / uk.current-events.terrorism / Sub-human garbage gets sent to the gulag

SubjectAuthor
* Sub-human garbage gets sent to the gulagThe Happy Hippy
`* Re: Sub-human garbage gets sent to the gulagLoose Cannon
 `* Re: Sub-human garbage gets sent to the gulagThe Happy Hippy
  +* Re: Sub-human garbage gets sent to the gulagLoose Cannon
  |`- Re: Sub-human garbage gets sent to the gulagThe Happy Hippy
  `* Re: Sub-human garbage gets sent to the gulagJeSSe
   +- Re: Sub-human garbage gets sent to the gulagThe Happy Hippy
   `- Re: Sub-human garbage gets sent to the gulagThe Happy Hippy

1
Sub-human garbage gets sent to the gulag

<20231116213105.00007fb8@ntlworld.invalid>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=12139&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#12139

From: the.happ...@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Subject: Sub-human garbage gets sent to the gulag
Date: Thu, 16 Nov 2023 21:31:05 +0000
 by: The Happy Hippy - Thu, 16 Nov 2023 21:31 UTC

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-67437171

<quotes>

A Russian anti-war activist has been sentenced to seven years in a penal colony for replacing supermarket pricing labels with anti-war messages.

She was convicted of spreading "false information" about the Russian army.

</quotes>

Won't be long before we have similar laws for those protesting against Israel's war on Gaza, her war crimes, her murder of innocent people, babies, children and mothers.

Our fascist government is fully committed to punishing those who won't stand idly by to let evil flourish.

Re: Sub-human garbage gets sent to the gulag

<uj61u8$6ht$1@pcls7.std.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=12140&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#12140

From: efbreg...@gmx-xx.comm (Loose Cannon)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Subject: Re: Sub-human garbage gets sent to the gulag
Date: Thu, 16 Nov 2023 21:35:04 +0000 (UTC)
Originator: rjac@shell02.TheWorld.com (??? The Revd)
 by: Loose Cannon - Thu, 16 Nov 2023 21:35 UTC

In article <20231116213105.00007fb8@ntlworld.invalid>,
The Happy Hippy <the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid> wrote:

> [...] Israel's war on Gaza

You rock, piglet.

Re: Sub-human garbage gets sent to the gulag

<20231117123820.00007819@ntlworld.invalid>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=12145&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#12145

From: the.happ...@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Date: Fri, 17 Nov 2023 12:38:20 +0000
 by: The Happy Hippy - Fri, 17 Nov 2023 12:38 UTC

On Thu, 16 Nov 2023 21:35:04 +0000 (UTC)
Loose Cannon <efbregg73@gmx-xx.comm> wrote:

> In article <20231116213105.00007fb8@ntlworld.invalid>,
> The Happy Hippy <the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid> wrote:
>
> > [...] Israel's war on Gaza
>
> You rock, piglet.

Yet not one word of complaint or criticism about Jessie's blatant anti-Semitic diatribe.

Because you are simply a trolling cunt.

Re: Sub-human garbage gets sent to the gulag

<uj7s6h$mf8$1@pcls7.std.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=12146&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#12146

From: efbreg...@gmx-xx.comm (Loose Cannon)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Date: Fri, 17 Nov 2023 14:09:21 +0000 (UTC)
Originator: rjac@shell02.TheWorld.com (??? The Revd)
 by: Loose Cannon - Fri, 17 Nov 2023 14:09 UTC

In article <20231117123820.00007819@ntlworld.invalid>,
The Happy Hippy <the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid> wrote:

> Loose Cannon <efbregg73@gmx-xx.comm> wrote:

>> In article <20231116213105.00007fb8@ntlworld.invalid>,
>> The Happy Hippy <the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid> wrote:

>>> [...] Israel's war on Gaza
>> You rock, piglet.

> Yet not one word of complaint or criticism about Jessie's blatant
> anti-Semitic diatribe.

Oh my, po' widdle you. Always the victim. Like in your school
days, I bet.

That's what you have to say? "Jesse is worse, go pick on him"?

"Israel's war on Gaza"? Really? Any further slogans from the
David Irving/Susan Sarandon school of thought?

At least, Jesse's honest, and further, he possesses an intellect
far superior to yours. You may laugh that off, after all you
consider yourself an intellectual and view Jesse as some hard-
working redneck, but that's how it is.

And while I don't agree with everything he writes, he does make
valid points, and I believe that his opinions have somewhat
changed over the years (something which cannot happen to one-
dimensional dogmatists like you).

His recent comments about Jews being betrayed by some of the
minorities they fought (and died) for, is right on target. Some
of the other stuff he wrote re JOOS I disagree with, and I have
made that clear over the years. Happy (pardon the pun) now?

Re: Sub-human garbage gets sent to the gulag

<20231117174820.00003828@ntlworld.invalid>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=12147&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#12147

From: the.happ...@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Date: Fri, 17 Nov 2023 17:48:20 +0000
 by: The Happy Hippy - Fri, 17 Nov 2023 17:48 UTC

On Fri, 17 Nov 2023 14:09:21 +0000 (UTC)
Loose Cannon <efbregg73@gmx-xx.comm> wrote:

> In article <20231117123820.00007819@ntlworld.invalid>,
> The Happy Hippy <the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid> wrote:
>
> > Loose Cannon <efbregg73@gmx-xx.comm> wrote:

> >> You rock, piglet.
>
> > Yet not one word of complaint or criticism about Jessie's blatant
> > anti-Semitic diatribe.
>
> Oh my, po' widdle you.

Whatever. It doesn't alter the fact that you keep criticising me but not the actual Jew-hating anti-Semite White Supremacist Nazi we have in this group.

You are just a trolling cunt.

Re: Sub-human garbage gets sent to the gulag

<XaO5N.60641$svP4.42233@fx12.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=12150&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#12150

Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo...@so.org (JeSSe)
Date: Fri, 17 Nov 2023 13:21:42 -0500
 by: JeSSe - Fri, 17 Nov 2023 18:21 UTC

The Hopeless Hamas Whore wrote:
> On Thu, 16 Nov 2023 21:35:04 +0000 (UTC)
> Loose Cannon <efbregg73@gmx-xx.comm> wrote:
>
>> In article <20231116213105.00007fb8@ntlworld.invalid>,
>> The Happy Hippy <the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid> wrote:
>>
>>> [...] Israel's war on Gaza
>>
>> You rock, piglet.
>
> Yet not one word of complaint or criticism about Jessie's blatant anti-Semitic diatribe.
>
> Because you are simply a trolling cunt.

What a desperate little waif you are, reduced to whining that you are
getting bullied.

He is not a moron like you, he knows that I don't suddenly love fucking
jews, my support of JOOS in this latest battle of semites is conditional
and pragmatic, I just wish it was at government levels. I also wish that
my underlying issues with them that causes me to despise them would
magically melt and go away - If that ever happens that will be on them,
not me. Action/Reaction, they stop being whining, leaching, nation
wrecking egomaniacs, I'll stop despising them.
They have a little chance to prove they are capable of learning by not
voting for the democrat nation wreckers whos voting base wants to
slaughter them in the streets, but I am not too optimistic about that.

Rest your withered little black heart, If/when I say something stupid,
provocative or false [as you do 97.5% of the time] I'm sure he'll jump
in and let me know, like he has done 100's of times before.

Go ahead bitch, snip out everything that makes you uncomfortable and
just reply to the sentence of your choosing, like you always do.

Re: Sub-human garbage gets sent to the gulag

<20231117184034.000054ac@ntlworld.invalid>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=12151&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#12151

From: the.happ...@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Date: Fri, 17 Nov 2023 18:40:34 +0000
 by: The Happy Hippy - Fri, 17 Nov 2023 18:40 UTC

On Fri, 17 Nov 2023 13:21:42 -0500
JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:

> The Hopeless Hamas Whore wrote:
> > On Thu, 16 Nov 2023 21:35:04 +0000 (UTC)
> > Loose Cannon <efbregg73@gmx-xx.comm> wrote:

> >> You rock, piglet.
> >
> > Yet not one word of complaint or criticism about Jessie's blatant
> > anti-Semitic diatribe.
> >
> > Because you are simply a trolling cunt.
> >

> What a desperate little waif you are, reduced to whining that you are
> getting bullied.

I am not whining about being bullied; just pointing out that he's a trolling cunt.

But yes it is bullying. It's what trolling cunts like his kind do. It's nothing new. I'm used to it.

> He is not a moron like you, he knows that I don't suddenly love
> fucking jews

No, you hate Jews, or "kikes" as you call them. We all know that. You let us know often enough.

And you are right, he's not a moron, he knows this too.

Which is why his lack of complaint about Musk's anti-Semitism, your defence of that anti-Semitism - which has been condemned by Israel, pro-Israel factions and pro-Palestinian factions alike, your own anti-Semitism, shows him to simply be a trolling cunt.

> my support of JOOS in this latest battle of semites is
> conditional and pragmatic, I just wish it was at government levels. I
> also wish that my underlying issues with them that causes me to
> despise them would magically melt and go away - If that ever happens
> that will be on them, not me. Action/Reaction, they stop being
> whining, leaching, nation wrecking egomaniacs, I'll stop despising
> them. They have a little chance to prove they are capable of learning
> by not voting for the democrat nation wreckers whos voting base wants
> to slaughter them in the streets, but I am not too optimistic about
> that.
>
> Rest your withered little black heart, If/when I say something
> stupid, provocative or false [as you do 97.5% of the time] I'm sure
> he'll jump in and let me know, like he has done 100's of times before.

Indeed. It would be odd that he isn't criticising you for your anti-Semitism if he wasn't merely a trolling cunt.

> Go ahead bitch, snip out everything that makes you uncomfortable and
> just reply to the sentence of your choosing, like you always do.

Wrong again.

Re: Sub-human garbage gets sent to the gulag

<20231117184336.00001963@ntlworld.invalid>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=12152&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#12152

From: the.happ...@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Date: Fri, 17 Nov 2023 18:43:36 +0000
 by: The Happy Hippy - Fri, 17 Nov 2023 18:43 UTC

JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:

> He is not a moron like you

It is music to a troll's ears when they can troll people into supporting their trolling. Once again you have been suckered without even realising it. Because you are simply too fucking stupid to know when you are being trolled.