From: alv...@is.invalid (alvey)
Newsgroups: aus.cars
Subject: Another One For You To Prove Fraudster!
Date: Mon, 28 Feb 2022 08:57:57 +1000
 by: alvey - Sun, 27 Feb 2022 22:57 UTC

Couple of times now you've brayed about how wealthy you are, eg. ". I could
probably buy and sell you tomorrow and not make much of a dent in my bank
account...". Of course you have also contradicted this tumescent tosh any
number of times, but forget that! Here's the thing. You've brayed this
bluff at me a few times which I've happily ignored, but now... well if you
can't kick a lying, hypocritical, fraudulent and whining coward when
they're down and scratching in the dirt, then when the hell *is* the best
time to lay the slipper in?

Sooo Fraudster, here's what you have to live up to!
Extract from thread:
Alvey: Aside: You [Fraudster] really should learn to deal with some home
truths. There are people who are smarter, richer, more competent and more
knowledgeable than you.

Fraudster: I have absolutely not the slightest doubt about that Alvey, but
you ain't one of 'em pal, and I'm pretty sure I could buy and sell you
tomorrow.

Any time you want to put that to the test, you just let me know.

So I'm "letting you know" Fraudster! It's "time". Prove what you claim!

Oty Fraudster!

alvey
Wondering why the fabulously wealthy Fraudster had to, a) hit people for
$200 for his supreme new car buying negotiation skills, and b) take out a
lousy $150k loan *years* after he sold that El Dorado of Altona, the fabled
NAoA.

Re: Another One For You To Prove Fraudster!

<j82fnbFq1lnU1@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=12136&group=aus.cars#12136

From: fel...@invalid.com (Yosemite Sam)
Newsgroups: aus.cars
Subject: Re: Another One For You To Prove Fraudster!
Date: Mon, 28 Feb 2022 10:27:44 +1100
 by: Yosemite Sam - Sun, 27 Feb 2022 23:27 UTC

On 28/02/2022 9:57 am, alvey wrote:
> Couple of times now you've brayed about how wealthy you are, eg. ". I could
> probably buy and sell you tomorrow and not make much of a dent in my bank
> account...". Of course you have also contradicted this tumescent tosh any
> number of times, but forget that! Here's the thing. You've brayed this
> bluff at me a few times which I've happily ignored, but now... well if you
> can't kick a lying, hypocritical, fraudulent and whining coward when
> they're down and scratching in the dirt, then when the hell *is* the best
> time to lay the slipper in?
>
> Sooo Fraudster, here's what you have to live up to!
>
> Extract from thread:
>
> Alvey: Aside: You [Fraudster] really should learn to deal with some home
> truths. There are people who are smarter, richer, more competent and more
> knowledgeable than you.
>
> Fraudster: I have absolutely not the slightest doubt about that Alvey, but
> you ain't one of 'em pal, and I'm pretty sure I could buy and sell you
> tomorrow.
>
> Any time you want to put that to the test, you just let me know.
>
> So I'm "letting you know" Fraudster! It's "time". Prove what you claim!
>
> Oty Fraudster!

it won't happen. all he has is insults and abuse

--
https://tinyurl.com/Yosemite-Sam
"His opinions have been crushed into insignificant dust by

Re: Another One For You To Prove Fraudster!

<j82j6nFqi3gU2@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=12143&group=aus.cars#12143

From: xenol...@optusnet.com.au (Xeno)
Newsgroups: aus.cars
Date: Mon, 28 Feb 2022 11:27:03 +1100
 by: Xeno - Mon, 28 Feb 2022 00:27 UTC

On 28/2/22 10:27, Yosemite Sam wrote:
> On 28/02/2022 9:57 am, alvey wrote:
>> Couple of times now you've brayed about how wealthy you are, eg. ". I
>> could
>> probably buy and sell you tomorrow and not make much of a dent in my bank
>> account...". Of course you have also contradicted this tumescent tosh any
>> number of times, but forget that! Here's the thing. You've brayed this
>> bluff at me a few times which I've happily ignored, but now... well if
>> you
>> can't kick a lying, hypocritical, fraudulent and whining coward when
>> they're down and scratching in the dirt, then when the hell *is* the best
>> time to lay the slipper in?
>>
>> Sooo Fraudster, here's what you have to live up to!
>> Extract from thread:
>> Alvey:  Aside: You [Fraudster] really should learn to deal with some home
>> truths. There are people who are smarter, richer, more competent and more
>> knowledgeable than you.
>>
>> Fraudster: I have absolutely not the slightest doubt about that Alvey,
>> but
>> you ain't one of 'em pal, and I'm pretty sure I could buy and sell you
>> tomorrow.
>>
>> Any time you want to put that to the test, you just let me know.
>>
>> So I'm "letting you know" Fraudster! It's "time". Prove what you claim!
>>
>> Oty Fraudster!
>>

> it won't happen. all he has is insults and abuse

Rephrase: it can't happen.

--
Xeno