Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo...@so.org (JeSSe)
Subject: Semite cease fire ?
Date: Sat, 18 Nov 2023 22:01:59 -0500
 by: JeSSe - Sun, 19 Nov 2023 03:01 UTC

Tough to like the odds of either side holding fire or respecting any
agreements, guess time will tell.
Very likely 10% Xiden and the Bolsheviks had to pay off the zealots to
get them to agree, we'll also have to wait and see what kind of
concessions were given.

``````````````````````

Israel and Hamas agree to five day CEASEFIRE in US-brokered deal so
women and children held hostage in Gaza can be freed, Washington Post
reports - but Netanyahu says there's no deal 'as of now'

Israel, the United States and Hamas have reached a tentative agreement
to free dozens of women and children held hostage in Gaza in exchange
for a five-day pause in fighting, the Washington Post reported on
Saturday, citing people familiar with the deal.

As part of the detailed, six-page agreement, all parties would freeze
combat operations for at least five days while 'an initial 50 or more
hostages are released in smaller groups every 24 hours', the Post reported.

Hamas took about 240 hostages during its October 7 rampage inside Israel
that killed 1,200 people.

It was not immediately clear how many of the 239 people believed to be
in captivity in Gaza would be released under the deal. The newspaper
said overhead surveillance would monitor ground movement to help police
the pause, which also is intended to allow in a significant amount of
humanitarian aid.

But early on Sunday morning in Israel, Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu
denied that any such deal was in place.

Netanyahu said 'as of now' there no deal had yet been reached to secure
the release hostages being held by Hamas dismissing 'a lot of incorrect
reports' about imminent agreements.

During a press conference he added that if a deal emerges, the Israeli
public would be told.

According to the Post, however, it is believed the pause in fighting
would allow for a significant increase in the amount of humanitarian
assistance, including fuel, to enter from Egypt.

The deal is said to be the outcome of weeks of talks in Doha, Qata
involving Israel, the United States and Hamas who were represented by
Qatari mediators.

Pressure has been increasing on Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin
Netanyahu's government with more than 100 countries calling for a full
and immediate cease-fire - although, most notably, not the United States.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12766809/Israel-Hamas-agree-five-day-CEASEFIRE-brokered-deal-women-children-held-hostage-Gaza-freed.html

Re: Semite cease fire ?

<ujco1c$bv$2@pcls7.std.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=12187&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#12187

From: efbreg...@gmx-xx.comm (Loose Cannon)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Subject: Re: Semite cease fire ?
Date: Sun, 19 Nov 2023 10:29:00 +0000 (UTC)
Originator: rjac@shell02.TheWorld.com (spamming/forging jew wannabe nazoid PAEDO Andrew 'Andrzej' Baron aka SHEIN)
 by: Loose Cannon - Sun, 19 Nov 2023 10:29 UTC

One wonders how many of the hostages are still alive, they already
began murdering them.

Not one word from dippy about Hamas kidnapping babies, children,
women, elderly, those poor Thai workers - or have I missed that?

Re: Semite cease fire ?

<20231119153443.00006f81@ntlworld.invalid>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=12189&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#12189

From: the.happ...@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Date: Sun, 19 Nov 2023 15:34:43 +0000
 by: The Happy Hippy - Sun, 19 Nov 2023 15:34 UTC

On Sun, 19 Nov 2023 10:29:00 +0000 (UTC)
Loose Cannon <efbregg73@gmx-xx.comm> wrote:

> One wonders how many of the hostages are still alive, they already
> began murdering them.

Your evidence for your propaganda claim ?

Four hostages have been released so far.

Two dead hostages are said to have been recovered but no evidence has been presented that Hamas murdered them. At least one appears to have been taken ill and was being treated in hospital when thy died.

And we don't know how many have been killed in Israeli airstrikes and bombardments.

How many innocent Palestinians have Israel murdered ?

> Not one word from dippy about Hamas kidnapping babies, children,
> women, elderly, those poor Thai workers - or have I missed that?

Seems unlikely you missed it because you replied to my comment.

More likely you are just trolling and propagandising again.

It's a standard tactic of right-wing propagandists and trolls to pretend others haven't commented on things when they have, pretend they missed those comments even when they replied to them. It's what propagandists and trolls do.

Re: Semite cease fire ?

<jwu6N.36079$Ee89.2424@fx17.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=12199&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#12199

Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo...@so.org (JeSSe)
Date: Sun, 19 Nov 2023 15:48:12 -0500
 by: JeSSe - Sun, 19 Nov 2023 20:48 UTC

Loose Cannon wrote:
> One wonders how many of the hostages are still alive, they already
> began murdering them.

Easy to imagine that some have been blown up in tunnels too.
More than likely, hamas calculated that having 100's of hostages would
limit the jew retaliation, but that hasn't exactly turned out to be the
case.
Is hamas still responsible for their deaths even if blown up by jews ?
Of course, but its the family members reactions and thoughts that count,
not ours.

> Not one word from dippy about Hamas kidnapping babies, children,
> women, elderly, those poor Thai workers - or have I missed that?

Far as I can tell, the only times he has broached the topic of hamas
victims is rationalizing their deaths as well deserved blowback then, in
line with hamas talking points, started walking back the carnage and
barbarity as much as possible.

Being childless himself, he seems especially sensitive to reports of
child deaths - When its jew children, thats just unproven jew
propaganda, but when its muslim well then, thats an automatic war crime
and atrocity, no further proof, evidence or context wanted, needed or
required.