Newsgroups: uk.comp.sys.mac
Date: Mon, 26 Apr 2021 16:15:36 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: macOS/iOS upgrade time
From: frelwiz...@gmail.com (Stefen Carroll - fretwizer 3184)
 by: Stefen Carroll - fre - Mon, 26 Apr 2021 23:15 UTC

On Monday, April 26, 2021 at 12:53:12 PM UTC-7, Ian McCall wrote:
> Mac, phone, watch, tVOS...nothing for HomePod, something for everything else
> I think.
>
> Cheers,
> Ian

Just look at Theo's 'tasks' and look at Gregory Hall's, there is nothing
for us to learn from a fool like Theo. But hey, let him keep making an
ass of himself. It is not like anyone believes him.

The Mac has better integration with mobile devices. Which just pisses
Theo off.

The only way that I could condone AZ Cypher's constant need for tinkering
because of incompatibility dilemmas or goofy standards is if I enjoyed
the steady amount of delusion its developers have been feeding Theo since
1994. He makes false accusation to an entire group of people who have
nothing to do with anything, but that's a self-centered troll for you.
What Gregory Hall and I care about isn't a factor. Several of us reported
him years ago. As expected, it did nothing to stop the ninny.

People who can grok my posts knows these posts are not written in the
manner Gregory Hall is suggesting, and some of them are clearly manually
written. More deception by Theo. Gregory Hall didn't deny creating it,
but he did not publish it to YouTube. Theo did that, in an account that
uses his name.... and he did it because he's obsessed with Theo kicking
his ass in every possible way.

--
What Every Entrepreneur Must Know
<https://groups.google.com/g/comp.sys.mac.apps/c/VMCw29DnV84>

aus+uk / uk.comp.sys.mac / Re: macOS/iOS upgrade time