Newsgroups: uk.games.video.misc
Subject: Firefighting Play Want Bin (PWBE 25 Jul 2022)
From: kendr...@nospam.io-nyc (Kendrick Kerwin Chua)
Date: Sun, 24 Jul 2022 19:29:05 -0500
 by: Kendrick Kerwin Chua - Mon, 25 Jul 2022 00:29 UTC

Please would everybody stop bursting into flames k thnx.

Play:
--=--

Nothing (RL) - Cut grass. Cleaned some more. Lots of parenting. No time
for games. I feel like that might be a problem with my priorities, or
that my priorities are exactly correct and that I've just entered that
phase of adulthood where I don't get any time to myself for the rest of
my life. I just need to be declared legally incompetent or something so
I can just sit in a care home and be sedated all day. There should be a
song about that.

Want:
--=--

Procession to Calvary (PS4/Switch) - Finally got around to ordering the
cart and the disc, only for the physical release to get delayed another
five months. That happened a while ago, but I only just recently
realised that the release date slipped. Bleah.

Bin:
-==-

Nothing game-related.

Expenditure:
-----=-----

Balance forward - $2,951

-KKC, who should have got a Steam Deck for bedridden Bard's Tale action.

Re: Firefighting Play Want Bin (PWBE 25 Jul 2022)

<AfuDK.936069$cEE9.49497@usenetxs.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=1221&group=uk.games.video.misc#1221

From: zgedn...@spam^H^H^H^Hgmail.com (Russell Marks)
Newsgroups: uk.games.video.misc
Subject: Re: Firefighting Play Want Bin (PWBE 25 Jul 2022)
Date: Mon, 25 Jul 2022 10:28:48 GMT
 by: Russell Marks - Mon, 25 Jul 2022 10:28 UTC

> Play:

Minetest (Linux) - a bit of messing about on this again.

> Want:

Probably to sort out my 48k speccy port of zblast SD, which I wrote in
2003 but thought I'd lost (it's a bit slow and not quite finished,
which is why I never released it at the time IIRC). Another thing
copied from that old PC.

> Bin:

Nothing.

-Rus.

aus+uk / uk.games.video.misc / Firefighting Play Want Bin (PWBE 25 Jul 2022)