With/Without - and who'll deny it's what the fighting's all about? -- Pink Floyd

aus+uk / uk.current-events.terrorism / Henry Ford - The Movie

SubjectAuthor
* Henry Ford - The MovieThe Happy Hippy
+* Re: Henry Ford - The MovieLoose Cannon
|`* Re: Henry Ford - The MovieThe Happy Hippy
| `- Re: Henry Ford - The MovieThe Happy Hippy
`* Re: Henry Ford - The MovieJeSSe
 `* Re: Henry Ford - The MovieLoose Cannon
  `* Re: Henry Ford - The MovieJeSSe
   +* Re: Henry Ford - The MovieThe Happy Hippy
   |+- Re: Henry Ford - The MovieLoose Cannon
   |`- Re: Henry Ford - The MovieJeSSe
   `* Re: Henry Ford - The MovieLoose Cannon
    `* Re: Henry Ford - The MovieThe Happy Hippy
     `- Re: Henry Ford - The MovieLoose Cannon

1
Henry Ford - The Movie

<20231121200825.000033aa@ntlworld.invalid>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=12251&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#12251

From: the.happ...@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Subject: Henry Ford - The Movie
Date: Tue, 21 Nov 2023 20:08:25 +0000
 by: The Happy Hippy - Tue, 21 Nov 2023 20:08 UTC

https://forward.com/fast-forward/570654/henry-fords-history-with-antisemitism-to-become-a-movie

<quotes>

Henry Ford’s history with antisemitism to become a movie

A lawsuit filed by a Jewish labor activist in 1925 took down Henry Ford’s antisemitic newspaper, The Dearborn Independent, in a real-life drama that riveted Americans.

Under Ford’s ownership, the Independent published, among other headlines, "The International Jew: The World’s Problem," and the paper was freely distributed at Ford dealerships. It played a major role in disseminating "The Protocols of the Elders of Zion," an antisemitic forgery purporting to detail the secret plan for Jewish world domination, throughout the United States in the interwar period. That document continues to animate antisemitism today.

A century later, the saga is set to become an on-screen drama, too, as a Jewish-interest production company is developing a film based on an academic study of Ford’s antisemitism and the libel lawsuit that blunted its reach.

</quotes>

America has long been plagued by 'American Heroes' who are in reality anti-Semitic, racists, fascists and Nazis, propagandists and liars.

It really is nothing new, and not surprising that White America is still plagued by anti-Semitic, racists, fascists, supremacists and Nazis, propagandists and liars.

And plagued by misguided, fucked in the head, trolls who rail at those who won't accept the Zionist narrative, call them "nazoid piglets" while calling for their execution and ignoring genuine anti-Semitic hatred from actual Nazis.

It's not surprising the Shithole States of America is such a shithole.

Re: Henry Ford - The Movie

<ujj3jj$8qc$1@pcls7.std.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=12253&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#12253

From: efbreg...@gmx-xx.comm (Loose Cannon)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Subject: Re: Henry Ford - The Movie
Date: Tue, 21 Nov 2023 20:23:15 +0000 (UTC)
Originator: rjac@shell02.TheWorld.com (spamming/forging jew wannabe nazoid PAEDO Andrew 'Andrzej' Baron aka SHEIN)
 by: Loose Cannon - Tue, 21 Nov 2023 20:23 UTC

In article <20231121200825.000033aa@ntlworld.invalid>,
The Happy Hippy <the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid> wrote:

> America has long been plagued by 'American Heroes' who are in reality anti-
> Semitic, racists, fascists and Nazis, propagandists and liars.

The UK has long been plagued by rulers who saw nothing wrong in invading,
occupying, brutalizing, and plundering nations thousands of miles away...
even this.

https://www.insider.com/british-empire-stole-cultural-artifacts-colonialism-repatriation-parthenon-benin-rosetta-2022-9

Re: Henry Ford - The Movie

<20231121212301.000026b0@ntlworld.invalid>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=12255&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#12255

From: the.happ...@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Date: Tue, 21 Nov 2023 21:23:01 +0000
 by: The Happy Hippy - Tue, 21 Nov 2023 21:23 UTC

On Tue, 21 Nov 2023 20:23:15 +0000 (UTC)
Loose Cannon <efbregg73@gmx-xx.comm> wrote:

> In article <20231121200825.000033aa@ntlworld.invalid>,
> The Happy Hippy <the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid> wrote:
>
> > America has long been plagued by 'American Heroes' who are in
> > reality anti- Semitic, racists, fascists and Nazis, propagandists
> > and liars.
>
> The UK has long been plagued by rulers who saw nothing wrong in
> invading, occupying, brutalizing, and plundering nations thousands of
> miles away... even this.
>
> https://www.insider.com/british-empire-stole-cultural-artifacts-colonialism-repatriation-parthenon-benin-rosetta-2022-9

Yes, we have at times been no better than the Shithole States of America.

Though I am not sure the theft of some native artifacts is comparable to America's attempted genocide of Native Americans.

And we did invent modern Israel, create the State of Israel on Palestinian lands, so are perhaps not as anti-Semitic as White America collectively is. That's at least one saving grace.

Re: Henry Ford - The Movie

<20231121212841.00006c55@ntlworld.invalid>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=12256&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#12256

From: the.happ...@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Date: Tue, 21 Nov 2023 21:28:41 +0000
 by: The Happy Hippy - Tue, 21 Nov 2023 21:28 UTC

On Tue, 21 Nov 2023 21:23:01 +0000
The Happy Hippy <the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid> wrote:

> And we did invent modern Israel, create the State of Israel on
> Palestinian lands, so are perhaps not as anti-Semitic as White
> America collectively is. That's at least one saving grace.

And were at war with Hitler's Germany, trying to save Europe from that evil, while America was still supporting Hitler and his Nazis.

Re: Henry Ford - The Movie

<bZe7N.21685$_f8d.6802@fx40.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=12267&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#12267

Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo...@so.org (JeSSe)
Date: Tue, 21 Nov 2023 22:55:51 -0500
 by: JeSSe - Wed, 22 Nov 2023 03:55 UTC

The Herpes Hippy wrote:
> https://forward.com/fast-forward/570654/henry-fords-history-with-antisemitism-to-become-a-movie
>
> <quotes>
>
> Henry Ford’s history with antisemitism to become a movie
>
> A lawsuit filed by a Jewish labor activist in 1925 took down Henry Ford’s antisemitic newspaper, The Dearborn Independent, in a real-life drama that riveted Americans.
>
> Under Ford’s ownership, the Independent published, among other headlines, "The International Jew: The World’s Problem," and the paper was freely distributed at Ford dealerships. It played a major role in disseminating "The Protocols of the Elders of Zion," an antisemitic forgery purporting to detail the secret plan for Jewish world domination, throughout the United States in the interwar period. That document continues to animate antisemitism today.
>
> A century later, the saga is set to become an on-screen drama, too, as a Jewish-interest production company is developing a film based on an academic study of Ford’s antisemitism and the libel lawsuit that blunted its reach.
>
> </quotes>
>
> America
You are not worthy of licking a drop of petrified sweat off Fords balls
- And neither are JOOS.

You are a worthless [and childless] nutsack, he is in the top 1% of
histories innovators and is forever famous and renowned [and a father].
He passed on a rich and global enterprise to his children and
grandchildren, and you'll pass on your toenail clippings to your pet cats.

In any case, his well founded anti JOO views should sit well with you,
the JOO bloodbath hamas whore, if you weren't such a double dealing,
drooling hippycrit.

In any case, and perhaps we might agree here [if you can snap back into
anti JOO mode real quick], if the movie is made by JOOS, we can assume
well in advance that it will be full of horse shit and not even remotely
worth viewing.

Re: Henry Ford - The Movie

<ujk7h6$dd3$1@pcls7.std.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=12268&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#12268

From: efbreg...@gmx-xx.comm (Loose Cannon)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Date: Wed, 22 Nov 2023 06:36:22 +0000 (UTC)
Originator: rjac@shell02.TheWorld.com (spamming/forging jew wannabe nazoid PAEDO Andrew 'Andrzej' Baron aka SHEIN)
 by: Loose Cannon - Wed, 22 Nov 2023 06:36 UTC

In article <bZe7N.21685$_f8d.6802@fx40.iad>, JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:

> You are a worthless [and childless] nutsack, he is in the top 1% of
> histories innovators and is forever famous and renowned [and a father].
> He passed on a rich and global enterprise to his children and
> grandchildren,

[...]

The following is dramatized in a film I saw years ago, and I wonder
whether it's accurate:

<quote>

Robert Lacey wrote in Ford: The Men and the Machines that a close Willow
Run associate of Ford reported that when he was shown newsreel footage of
the Nazi concentration camps, he "was confronted with the atrocities which
finally and unanswerably laid bare the bestiality of the prejudice to which
he contributed, he collapsed with a stroke -- his last and most serious."
[103] Ford had suffered previous strokes and his final cerebral hemorrhage
occurred in 1947 at age 83.

</quote>

Ford was admired by the Nazis, incl. Hitler, Himmler, and Baldur von
Schirach, who testified that "The International Jew" was decisive
in shaping his and his comrades' antisemitic and genocidal views.

Ford recanted a few times, e.g

<quote>

On January 7, 1942, Ford wrote another letter to Sigmund Livingston disclaiming
direct or indirect support of "any agitation which would promote antagonism toward
my Jewish fellow citizens". He concluded the letter with, "My sincere hope that now
in this country and throughout the world when the war is finished, hatred of the
Jews and hatred against any other racial or religious groups shall cease for all
time."[101]

</quote>

I assume we'll never know how genuine this was.

Lastly, being an innovator or industrialist hardly reflects on one's
value as a person. Johannes Stark was awarded a Nobel Prize in physics,
but was also a rabid antisemitic nutjob, who even persecuted (the far
greater scientist) Heisenberg, for the "crime" of teaching Einstein's
theories of relativity (w/o which there is no modern physics). Heisenberg
would have probably ended up in jail or dead, had the Nazis not hoped
he would help them build the bomb.

One can be very clever and resourceful, yet still a horrible human being;
examples abound.

Re: Henry Ford - The Movie

<Crj7N.74164$yvY5.23799@fx10.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=12269&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#12269

Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo...@so.org (JeSSe)
Date: Wed, 22 Nov 2023 04:01:22 -0500
 by: JeSSe - Wed, 22 Nov 2023 09:01 UTC

Loose Cannon wrote:
> In article <bZe7N.21685$_f8d.6802@fx40.iad>, JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:
>
>> You are a worthless [and childless] nutsack, he is in the top 1% of
>> histories innovators and is forever famous and renowned [and a father].
>> He passed on a rich and global enterprise to his children and
>> grandchildren,
>
> [...]
>
> The following is dramatized in a film I saw years ago, and I wonder
> whether it's accurate:
>
> <quote>
>
> Robert Lacey wrote in Ford: The Men and the Machines that a close Willow
> Run associate of Ford reported that when he was shown newsreel footage of
> the Nazi concentration camps, he "was confronted with the atrocities which
> finally and unanswerably laid bare the bestiality of the prejudice to which
> he contributed, he collapsed with a stroke -- his last and most serious."
> [103] Ford had suffered previous strokes and his final cerebral hemorrhage
> occurred in 1947 at age 83.
>
> </quote>
>
> Ford was admired by the Nazis, incl. Hitler, Himmler, and Baldur von
> Schirach, who testified that "The International Jew" was decisive
> in shaping his and his comrades' antisemitic and genocidal views.
>
> Ford recanted a few times, e.g
>
> <quote>
>
> On January 7, 1942, Ford wrote another letter to Sigmund Livingston disclaiming
> direct or indirect support of "any agitation which would promote antagonism toward
> my Jewish fellow citizens". He concluded the letter with, "My sincere hope that now
> in this country and throughout the world when the war is finished, hatred of the
> Jews and hatred against any other racial or religious groups shall cease for all
> time."[101]
>
> </quote>
>
> I assume we'll never know how genuine this was.
>
> Lastly, being an innovator or industrialist hardly reflects on one's
> value as a person. Johannes Stark was awarded a Nobel Prize in physics,
> but was also a rabid antisemitic nutjob, who even persecuted (the far
> greater scientist) Heisenberg, for the "crime" of teaching Einstein's
> theories of relativity (w/o which there is no modern physics). Heisenberg
> would have probably ended up in jail or dead, had the Nazis not hoped
> he would help them build the bomb.
>
> One can be very clever and resourceful, yet still a horrible human being;
> examples abound.

Hmm I dunno, are you saying that everyone should like jews and if they
don't, they are horrible people ?

What about jews, should they like other people too, or should their self
centered, clannish, myopic view of other people and races be accepted as
just a minor quirk in an otherwise peaceful people who do nothing but
mind their own business and only wish to be left alone ?
Yeah, try saying that with a straight face !

You are trying the guilt tripping which the jews pioneered and
perfected, and the muslims turned against them, now they try to turn it
back and it seems to me that we [not us in particular]are going around
in quick circles.
Historically, and as you know, jews have been detested by very many
people in very many places, your bogey men the Nazis were only
relatively recent and, granted, extreme with their hatred. It might be
argued that the best thing that ever happened for jews was Nazis, I'll
spare you my rational for now.

I don't accept that all these people were/are bad, or terribly misguided
at the least. There are legit grounds for detecting them, Nazis had
legit grounds to detest them - As the UN said in this latest semite
clash ,, It didn't happen in a vacuum, and that is true .. And neither
does anything, including the many events and circumstances in the wake
of WW1 which led to the rise of Hitler.
Communists, for 1 example, were driven by jews, and were [and are]
undoubted infected nation wreckers and, as is well known, it was the
nationalists, including Nazis at the forefront, which saved Germany from
the communist wrecking ball.

The Weimar Republic was heavily infiltrated by jews at high levels and
of course, and quite naturally, the whole thing was looked upon by not
only Nazis but a majority of the German population as a collaborating
puppet government bent on keeping Germany humble and Germans weak and
dumb, and actually in fact, it was.
Things do not happen in vacuums, indeed.

The label of anti semite is losing its sting it would seem, and if
anything good or progressive [progress] comes from this whole mess, that
may be one of them. Further, all labels from the jews/left [often not
much of a difference here in USA, as jews are a driving force in the
wokism that I thought you disdained] have run their course and are
losing their sting, which will be a major setback for the left agenda.

Re: Henry Ford - The Movie

<20231122114655.00000057@ntlworld.invalid>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=12271&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#12271

From: the.happ...@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Date: Wed, 22 Nov 2023 11:46:55 +0000
 by: The Happy Hippy - Wed, 22 Nov 2023 11:46 UTC

On Wed, 22 Nov 2023 04:01:22 -0500
JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:

> It might
> be argued that the best thing that ever happened for jews was Nazis,

Might it ?

But you do know you've been trolled hook, line and sinker, just as I said you would be, and exactly as I predicted ?

You will now be engaged in the familiar to and fro of wasting your breath as he trolls you some more, as he always does.

Re: Henry Ford - The Movie

<ujl67h$dgq$1@pcls7.std.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=12276&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#12276

From: efbreg...@gmx-xx.comm (Loose Cannon)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Date: Wed, 22 Nov 2023 15:20:17 +0000 (UTC)
Originator: rjac@shell02.TheWorld.com (spamming/forging jew wannabe nazoid PAEDO Andrew 'Andrzej' Baron aka SHEIN)
 by: Loose Cannon - Wed, 22 Nov 2023 15:20 UTC

In article <20231122114655.00000057@ntlworld.invalid>,
The Happy Hippy <the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid> wrote:

> But you do know you've been trolled hook, line and sinker, just as I said
> you would be, and exactly as I predicted ?
>
> You will now be engaged in the familiar to and fro of wasting your breath
> as he trolls you some more, as he always does.

Po' wittle dippy, he really wants a friend.

Re: Henry Ford - The Movie

<F_p7N.66553$_Oab.18248@fx15.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=12280&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#12280

Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo...@so.org (JeSSe)
Date: Wed, 22 Nov 2023 11:28:22 -0500
 by: JeSSe - Wed, 22 Nov 2023 16:28 UTC

The Happy Hippy wrote:
> On Wed, 22 Nov 2023 04:01:22 -0500
> JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:
>
>> It might
>> be argued that the best thing that ever happened for jews was Nazis,
>
> Might it ?

Fuck you, cheap troll.
YOU are the one trolling, posting shit sympathetic with jews simply to
stir the pot, while your dark racist heart wants to see them pushed into
the sea by homicidal zealots.

Re: Henry Ford - The Movie

<ujlbj3$fr1$1@pcls7.std.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=12284&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#12284

From: efbreg...@gmx-xx.comm (Loose Cannon)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Date: Wed, 22 Nov 2023 16:51:47 +0000 (UTC)
Originator: rjac@shell02.TheWorld.com (spamming/forging jew wannabe nazoid PAEDO Andrew 'Andrzej' Baron aka SHEIN)
 by: Loose Cannon - Wed, 22 Nov 2023 16:51 UTC

In article <Crj7N.74164$yvY5.23799@fx10.iad>, JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:

> Hmm I dunno, are you saying that everyone should like jews and if they
> don't, they are horrible people ?

(First, thanks for your polite and well-written post. We will
probably never completely agree on the issues of Jews and
antisemitism; I tried to reply to all your points, but this
is a huge and coplicated topic, and I apologize in advance if
I fail to continue with it.)

I'm saying that it's complicated, and that it depends on the overall
attitude - what is "normal" at year X, is not normal at year Y. Not
just w.r.t Jews, but other ethnic/religious groups, women (who for
many years were not allowed to vote), not to mention slavery, or
occupying and plundering other nations. So that's an important
factor - the period, and the surroundings, which inevitably affect
what we think.
I hope we can all agree that the Nazis (and the Hamas) have gone so
far beyond "not liking Jews", that they were/are horrible people.
I'm talking about the leadership, not the SS man who was raised
to believe that the Jews are vermin which must be exterminated.

Did Ford believe that? I don't know. I never read, and never will
read, his publications. But the fact that he was such a hero to the
Nazis, is alarming. Am I going to try and quantify the measure
of his antisemitism? No.

> What about jews, should they like other people too, or should their self
> centered, clannish, myopic view of other people and races be accepted as
> just a minor quirk in an otherwise peaceful people who do nothing but
> mind their own business and only wish to be left alone ?
> Yeah, try saying that with a straight face !

It's this type of generalizations I have a problem with. And which
minority (esp. such a tiny one) is not "clannish" to some degree?

"Other people and races" - Jews have been kind to other minorities
(only to be stabbed in the back by some). You can look up the
list of Jewish philanthropists; it's quite impressive. And there
is their enormous contribution to American science.

No one can claim to be objective in these matters. I have my biases,
you have yours. You claim that the Jews want to "destroy" America.
I gotta ask, why would they want that? What will they gain?

Take the Italians. What would you say about the Jews, if there
was an equivalent (in scope and duration) Jewish Mafia?

> You are trying the guilt tripping which the jews pioneered and
> perfected, and the muslims turned against them, now they try to turn it
> back and it seems to me that we [not us in particular]are going around
> in quick circles.

I'm not interested in historical guilt, and I resent the manner
in which it is used by some people, incl. Jews.

> Historically, and as you know, jews have been detested by very many
> people in very many places,

Correct. But most of it was based on religion. Both Islam and Christianity
are based on Judaism, and they never forgave the Jews for sticking
with their old religion. This is very true w.r.t Luther, who, with the
exception of Hitler, was the major driving figure in German antisemitism.
And then you have the Muslims, who hate the Jews for similar reasons, or
claim that they are the real Jews.

> your bogey men the Nazis were only
> relatively recent and, granted, extreme with their hatred. It might be
> argued that the best thing that ever happened for jews was Nazis, I'll
> spare you my rational for now.

Yes I see what you mean, but it doesn't add up to "the best thing".

> I don't accept that all these people were/are bad, or terribly misguided
> at the least. There are legit grounds for detecting them, Nazis had
> legit grounds to detest them - As the UN said in this latest semite
> clash ,, It didn't happen in a vacuum, and that is true .. And neither
> does anything, including the many events and circumstances in the wake
> of WW1 which led to the rise of Hitler.

I'm not aware of that; but I don't know too much about that period.

> Communists, for 1 example, were driven by jews, and were [and are]
> undoubted infected nation wreckers and, as is well known, it was the
> nationalists, including Nazis at the forefront, which saved Germany from
> the communist wrecking ball.

Jews were persecuted in the Communist USSR nearly from day one,
and, by far and wide, the Communist USSR is the single worst
enemy Israel ever had (and it's becoming increasingly anti-Israeli
again). Something doesn't add up. Are the Jews incredibly devilish
and cunning, or utterly stupid?

> The Weimar Republic was heavily infiltrated by jews at high levels and
> of course, and quite naturally, the whole thing was looked upon by not
> only Nazis but a majority of the German population as a collaborating
> puppet government bent on keeping Germany humble and Germans weak and
> dumb, and actually in fact, it was.
> Things do not happen in vacuums, indeed.

I have no idea what this even means. Being so overwhelmingly represented
in German art, science, and industry, translates to "keeping Germans
weak and dumb"?

"Keeping Germany humble"? How? Why?

> The label of anti semite is losing its sting it would seem, and if
> anything good or progressive [progress] comes from this whole mess, that
> may be one of them. Further, all labels from the jews/left [often not
> much of a difference here in USA, as jews are a driving force in the
> wokism that I thought you disdained]

No argument here.

> have run their course and are
> losing their sting, which will be a major setback for the left agenda.

I don't work for the Jews and I do not consult them. But I agree
with you 100% on this point: they should realize that many people
they considered to be allies and friends, are something quite
different.

Apparently, Alan Dershowitz (hardly a favorite of mine), finally
understood this, as well as, to some extent, Bernie Sanders.

Re: Henry Ford - The Movie

<20231123004326.000055d1@ntlworld.invalid>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=12322&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#12322

From: the.happ...@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Date: Thu, 23 Nov 2023 00:43:26 +0000
 by: The Happy Hippy - Thu, 23 Nov 2023 00:43 UTC

On Wed, 22 Nov 2023 16:51:47 +0000 (UTC)
Loose Cannon <efbregg73@gmx-xx.comm> wrote:

> I'm not interested in historical guilt, and I resent the manner
> in which it is used by some people, incl. Jews.

Funny how you keep bringing up what terrible things Britain did in the second world war and earlier.

Of course you were simply trolling, and we know you're a lying cunt.

But have fun trolling Jesse because he's too fucking stupid to know when he's being trolled. He falls for your game, your same approach, time after time.

Hook 'em, reel 'em in. It makes me laugh as well. I mean, fuck, he'll probably claim he's not being trolled. Your sycophantic arse-licking intro guarantees you that.

Re: Henry Ford - The Movie

<ujm925$pu5$2@pcls7.std.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=12326&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#12326

From: efbreg...@gmx-xx.comm (Loose Cannon)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Date: Thu, 23 Nov 2023 01:14:45 +0000 (UTC)
Originator: rjac@shell02.TheWorld.com (??? The Reverend)
 by: Loose Cannon - Thu, 23 Nov 2023 01:14 UTC

In article <20231123004326.000055d1@ntlworld.invalid>,
The Happy Hippy <the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid> wrote:

>> I'm not interested in historical guilt, and I resent the manner
>> in which it is used by some people, incl. Jews.

> Funny how you keep bringing up what terrible things Britain did
> in the second world war and earlier.

That's history, not guilt, and it serves to prove your double standard.

You're such a dumbfuck.

[trolling snipped]

From a post by "Happy Hippy":

<quote>

I can slaughter Jews if you want, and I can do it far nearer to home. I can
deliver you a veritable bloodbath of dead Jews if you want; men, women and
children,. Even their pets too, if that's what you want. How about we start
with your wife ?

Or maybe you are hoping that Israel will be your proxy killing machine ?

Well fuck you George. I know you are sick in mind and body and maybe that's
because the God you don't believe in has chosen to lay you low like the
worthless piece of shit you are. You want to see blood flowing ? That can be
arranged. Maybe I should come round and wipe the whole sickening stain of
the Yates family away, and show you and your Zionist war-mongering buddies
exactly what this death and destruction you are cheer-leading for really
means ? What do you think Ron ?

</quote>