Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo...@so.org (JeSSe)
Subject: Why hasn't Iran joined the fight with hamas ?
Date: Mon, 20 Nov 2023 12:12:31 -0500
 by: JeSSe - Mon, 20 Nov 2023 17:12 UTC

They were on record early and often issuing bellicose threats to
incinerate Israel and humble the USA.
They said their unalterable red line was Jewish ground forces invading
Gaza city, then they would have no choice but to intervene.

So why haven't they ?
Well, mostly because they are worried about getting their asses kicked.

Its a case of when rhetoric meets reality.
Against the jews alone they would get pounded, against the jews & USA,
obliterated.

```````````

3 reasons Iran is backing out from joining Hamas in fight against Israel !

Iran seems to have chickened out and is unlikely to do much apart from
launching small attacks and verbal volleys on Israel and the U.S.
Iran’s Supreme Leader Ayatollah Ali Khamenei reportedly conveyed to
Hamas chief Ismail Haniyeh earlier this month that Iran, due to not
receiving prior notice of the destructive terror attack on October 7,
would refrain from joining the war against Israel.
In a report citing “three senior officials,” Reuters said Khamenei had
told Haniyeh that, while Iran would offer political support to Hamas, it
would not “intervene directly” in the fight.

The Iranian leader also reportedly asked Haniyeh to “silence those
voices” in Hamas calling for Iran and its proxy terror group Hezbollah
to directly join the war against Israel “in full force.”

Throughout the course of the conflict, there have been a series of
assaults on US forces in Iraq and Syria, along with nearly daily
confrontations along the Israel-Lebanon border involving Hezbollah and
the IDF.
Despite this, Iran and Hezbollah have avoided initiating a large-scale
campaign, and Israel, in turn, has aimed to navigate carefully. It
responds with substantial force to attacks and attempted attacks but
steers clear of actions that could intensify the conflict, prioritizing
its focus on Gaza.

In this video, Defense Updates analyzes why Iran has rejected requests
by Hamas to directly join the fight against Israel

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ipAtSNc4CQ0

`````````````````````

Re: Why hasn't Iran joined the fight with hamas ?

<a5t7N.18214$_z86.4578@fx46.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=12298&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#12298

Subject: Re: Why hasn't Iran joined the fight with hamas ?
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo...@so.org (JeSSe)
Date: Wed, 22 Nov 2023 15:00:07 -0500
 by: JeSSe - Wed, 22 Nov 2023 20:00 UTC

JeSSe wrote:
> They were on record early and often issuing bellicose threats to
> incinerate Israel and humble the USA.
> They said their unalterable red line was Jewish ground forces invading
> Gaza city, then they would have no choice but to intervene.
>
> So why haven't they ?
> Well, mostly because they are worried about getting their asses kicked.
>
> Its a case of when rhetoric meets reality.
> Against the jews alone they would get pounded, against the jews & USA,
> obliterated.
>
> ```````````
>
>  3 reasons Iran is backing out from joining Hamas in fight against
> Israel !
>
> Iran seems to have chickened out and is unlikely to do much apart from
> launching small attacks and verbal volleys on Israel and the U.S.
> Iran’s Supreme Leader Ayatollah Ali Khamenei reportedly conveyed to
> Hamas chief Ismail Haniyeh earlier this month that Iran, due to not
> receiving prior notice of the destructive terror attack on October 7,
> would refrain from joining the war against Israel.
> In a report citing “three senior officials,” Reuters said Khamenei had
> told Haniyeh that, while Iran would offer political support to Hamas, it
> would not “intervene directly” in the fight.
>
> The Iranian leader also reportedly asked Haniyeh to “silence those
> voices” in Hamas calling for Iran and its proxy terror group Hezbollah
> to directly join the war against Israel “in full force.”
>
> Throughout the course of the conflict, there have been a series of
> assaults on US forces in Iraq and Syria, along with nearly daily
> confrontations along the Israel-Lebanon border involving Hezbollah and
> the IDF.
> Despite this, Iran and Hezbollah have avoided initiating a large-scale
> campaign, and Israel, in turn, has aimed to navigate carefully. It
> responds with substantial force to attacks and attempted attacks but
> steers clear of actions that could intensify the conflict, prioritizing
> its focus on Gaza.
>
> In this video, Defense Updates analyzes why Iran has rejected requests
> by Hamas to directly join the fight against Israel
>
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ipAtSNc4CQ0

Lol oooh, positively chilling !
Color me chilled, man !
Yet another red line declaration from the Bolshevik sponsored mullahs.

Notice how they coyly didn't say that they would personally do a damn
thing, just that "the flames will spread", might mean the streets of
London or NYC, who have done more for terrorist cause than the mullahs have

Iran's chilling 'threat' to Israel: Regime warns flames of war will
spread across the Middle East if Israeli truce with Hamas terror group
is not extended

The statement was made by Iranian Foreign Minister Hossein
Amirabdollahian

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12781151/Irans-chilling-threat-Israel-Regime-warns-flames-war-spread-Middle-East-Israeli-truce-Hamas-terror-group-not-extended.html