Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo...@so.org (JeSSe)
Subject: Jan 6 video that Bolsheviks have been hiding FOR YEARS released
Date: Wed, 22 Nov 2023 17:08:13 -0500
 by: JeSSe - Wed, 22 Nov 2023 22:08 UTC

"security concerns" right !
Their concern was they didn't want people to see very orderly folk
walking around with signs being chaperoned by capital police, they
didn't want to see the "deadly right wing hooligans" high fiving and
fist bumping cops, which is mostly what this top secret footage shows.

Obviously, a documentary of a truly mostly peaceful protest is the very
last thing they wanted people to see, clashed directly with their made
up narrative.

Not sure if they finally released footage of the only death that day at
the hands of another, an unarmed white female military veteran being
shot dead in cold blood by a hired nigger ,,,

`````````````````

House Republicans make January 6 footage public, over Democrats’
security concerns
People can view videos on a public website and by booking in-person
appointments

https://rollcall.com/2023/11/17/republicans-begin-releasing-jan-6-security-footage/

Re: Jan 6 video that Bolsheviks have been hiding FOR YEARS released

<20231122234135.00007206@ntlworld.invalid>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=12312&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#12312

From: the.happ...@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Date: Wed, 22 Nov 2023 23:41:35 +0000
 by: The Happy Hippy - Wed, 22 Nov 2023 23:41 UTC

On Wed, 22 Nov 2023 17:08:13 -0500
JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:

> Obviously, a documentary of a truly mostly peaceful protest is the
> very last thing they wanted people to see, clashed directly with
> their made up narrative.

Made up narrative ?

We all watched the fucking thing live on TV.

We all saw far-right domestic terrorists storming Capitol Hill, battling police, breaking in, smashing the place up, calling for Mike Pence to be lynched.

You are not fooling anyone.

Re: Jan 6 video that Bolsheviks have been hiding FOR YEARS released

<Arw7N.89602$AqO5.40753@fx11.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=12314&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#12314

Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo...@so.org (JeSSe)
Date: Wed, 22 Nov 2023 18:48:50 -0500
 by: JeSSe - Wed, 22 Nov 2023 23:48 UTC

The Happy Hippy wrote:
> On Wed, 22 Nov 2023 17:08:13 -0500
> JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:
>
>> Obviously, a documentary of a truly mostly peaceful protest is the
>> very last thing they wanted people to see, clashed directly with
>> their made up narrative.
>
> Made up narrative ?

Didn't hear the 1st time ?
Completely made up narrative, I suppose, as usual, you couldn't be
bothered to actually view some of this top secret, classified for years
video before reaching your knee jerk conclusions [as usual]

Since you won't watch it [as usual] I'll tell you, this footage is
almost all inside capital buildings, the people here are where most of
the persecutions, err I mean, prosecutions took place.
What went on outside was rowdy to be sure, was a mob like scene, but
NONE of the vulgar vandal violence/looting/burning/theft/detruction that
ALWAYS accompanies DNC sponsored riots.

Go ahead bitch, snip it all and cherry pick something to respond to [as
usual]

Re: Jan 6 video that Bolsheviks have been hiding FOR YEARS released

<20231123201657.0000368d@ntlworld.invalid>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=12359&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#12359

From: the.happ...@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Date: Thu, 23 Nov 2023 20:16:57 +0000
 by: The Happy Hippy - Thu, 23 Nov 2023 20:16 UTC

On Wed, 22 Nov 2023 18:48:50 -0500
JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:

> Since you won't watch it [as usual] I'll tell you, this footage is
> almost all inside capital buildings

<quote>

Starting Monday, members of the public will be able to set up in-person appointments to view the Capitol Police security footage in designated rooms within the Capitol complex.

</quote>

So you made your appointment, went there, watched it ?

Did you fuck.

Re: Jan 6 video that Bolsheviks have been hiding FOR YEARS released

<uBO7N.69814$Wzw6.27865@fx13.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=12360&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#12360

Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo...@so.org (JeSSe)
Date: Thu, 23 Nov 2023 15:28:10 -0500
 by: JeSSe - Thu, 23 Nov 2023 20:28 UTC

The Hopeless Hippycrit wrote:
> On Wed, 22 Nov 2023 18:48:50 -0500
> JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:
>
>> Since you won't watch it [as usual] I'll tell you, this footage is
>> almost all inside capital buildings
>
> <quote>
>
> Starting Monday, members of the public will be able to set up in-person appointments to view the Capitol Police security footage in designated rooms within the Capitol complex.
>
> </quote>
>
> So you made your appointment, went there, watched it ?
>
> Did you fuck.

There is already hours and hours of it on youtube, degenerate retard -
Can you even cross a street by yourself ?