From: rtilbury...@gmail.com (BrritSki)
Newsgroups: uk.media.radio.archers
Subject: OT: umra in the wider world
Date: Fri, 4 Nov 2022 13:46:06 +0000
 by: BrritSki - Fri, 4 Nov 2022 13:46 UTC

This thread is from the BTL comments on a letter about bed-blocking in
today's Times where there was a lot of banter about a typo in a post:

yorkshirebell
We used to call them convalescent homes, and our local one catered for
local patients who were ready to leave hospital, but still needed help
till they were ready to go home. Perhaps this stage in poet-hospital
care needs to be resurrected...

BrritSki
Replying to yorkshirebell
The NHS should Spender more on poet hospitals ;)

yorkshirebell
Replying to BrritSki
All right, all right, I have corrected my spelling - poetic licence perhaps?

BrritSki
Replying to yorkshirebell
Indeed ! We have all been there with typos and predictive text but that
was a good one. In another online place I inhabit we would call that a
TWATBILI That Was A Typo But I like It :)

yorkshirebell
Replying to BrritSki
Thank you for that. I have made a note of your acronym which I think is
brilliant. This morning’s conversations have raised my spirits considerably.

Re: OT: umra in the wider world

<jskji6Flj72U2@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=12336&group=uk.media.radio.archers#12336

From: rtilbury...@gmail.com (BrritSki)
Newsgroups: uk.media.radio.archers
Subject: Re: OT: umra in the wider world
Date: Fri, 4 Nov 2022 13:48:47 +0000
 by: BrritSki - Fri, 4 Nov 2022 13:48 UTC

On 04/11/2022 13:46, BrritSki wrote:
> This thread is from the BTL comments on a letter about bed-blocking in
> today's Times where there was a lot of banter about a typo in a post:
> <snip>

Googling TWATBILI leads you to UMRA and umrats Niles and JPG in the
first 3 entries !