Do what you can to prolong your life, in the hope that someday you'll learn what it's for.

aus+uk / aus.cars / Re: Alvey, Xeno, and Clocky need to stop posting

SubjectAuthor
* Alvey, Xeno, and Clocky need to stop postingYosemite Sam
+* Alvey, Xeno, and Clocky need to stop postingGrumpy Tech
|+* Alvey, Xeno, and Clocky need to stop postingNoddy
||+* Alvey, Xeno, and Clocky need to stop postingXeno
|||`- Alvey, Xeno, and Clocky need to stop postingYosemite Sam
||`* Alvey, Xeno, and Clocky need to stop postingalvey
|| +* Alvey, Xeno, and Clocky need to stop postingkeithr0
|| |`- Alvey, Xeno, and Clocky need to stop postingYosemite Sam
|| `- Alvey, Xeno, and Clocky need to stop postingjonz@ nothere.com
|`* Alvey, Xeno, and Clocky need to stop postingYosemite Sam
| `* Alvey, Xeno, and Clocky need to stop postingGrumpy Tech
|  `- Alvey, Xeno, and Clocky need to stop postingXeno
`* Alvey, Xeno, and Clocky need to stop postingSylvia Else
 `* Alvey, Xeno, and Clocky need to stop postingYosemite Sam
  +- Alvey, Xeno, and Clocky need to stop postingjonz@ nothere.com
  +* Alvey, Xeno, and Clocky need to stop postingGrumpy Tech
  |+* Alvey, Xeno, and Clocky need to stop postingXeno
  ||`* Alvey, Xeno, and Clocky need to stop postingYosemite Sam
  || `* Alvey, Xeno, and Clocky need to stop postingXeno
  ||  `- Alvey, Xeno, and Clocky need to stop postinglindsay
  |`* Alvey, Xeno, and Clocky need to stop postingYosemite Sam
  | `* Alvey, Xeno, and Clocky need to stop postingXeno
  |  +- Alvey, Xeno, and Clocky need to stop postinglindsay
  |  `- Alvey, Xeno, and Clocky need to stop postingYosemite Sam
  `- Alvey, Xeno, and Clocky need to stop postingXeno

1
Alvey, Xeno, and Clocky need to stop posting

<j8an8dFd7uvU1@mid.individual.net>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=12319&group=aus.cars#12319

From: fel...@invalid.com (Yosemite Sam)
Newsgroups: aus.cars
Subject: Alvey, Xeno, and Clocky need to stop posting
Date: Thu, 3 Mar 2022 13:25:32 +1100
 by: Yosemite Sam - Thu, 3 Mar 2022 02:25 UTC

Otherwise my sig will soon be too long to fit on the page.  :)

--
https://tinyurl.com/Yosemite-Sam

FUCK PUTIN!!

"His opinions have been crushed into insignificant dust by
the enormous weight of his lies"- Alvey on the Fraudster
"He came, he saw, he got pummelled" - Alvey on Keefy
"What a pair! Not a single word of rebuttal or reason,
just cretinous abuse" - Alvey on jonz and noddy
"His self serving ego pumping comments just
read like witless wankery"- Clocky on Keefy
"your opinion isn't worth 2 knobs of goat shit"
- Xeno on Grubby Tech

Re: Alvey, Xeno, and Clocky need to stop posting

<svp9ud$hh3$1@dont-email.me>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=12320&group=aus.cars#12320

From: grumpyte...@gmail.com (Grumpy Tech)
Newsgroups: aus.cars
Subject: Re: Alvey, Xeno, and Clocky need to stop posting
Date: Thu, 3 Mar 2022 12:42:20 +1000
 by: Grumpy Tech - Thu, 3 Mar 2022 02:42 UTC

On 3/03/2022 12:25 pm, Yosemite Sam wrote:

> Otherwise my sig will soon be too long to fit on the page.  :)

That's the best idea you've had in years, join them in their efforts
please.

There's a good Pete. pat, pat, pat.

Re: Alvey, Xeno, and Clocky need to stop posting

<svpao8$mi5$1@dont-email.me>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=12321&group=aus.cars#12321

From: me...@home.com (Noddy)
Newsgroups: aus.cars
Date: Thu, 3 Mar 2022 13:56:08 +1100
 by: Noddy - Thu, 3 Mar 2022 02:56 UTC

On 3/03/2022 1:42 pm, Grumpy Tech wrote:
> On 3/03/2022 12:25 pm, Yosemite Sam wrote:
>>
>> Otherwise my sig will soon be too long to fit on the page.  :)
>>
> That's the best idea you've had in years, join them in their efforts
> please.
>
> There's a good Pete. pat, pat, pat.

Totally incapable of any thoughts of his own. Instead he has to post
"tributes" to those who's ring pieces he pokes his tongue up daily. And
he's *proud* of it, apparently.

What a *dickhead* :)

Regards,
Noddy.

Re: Alvey, Xeno, and Clocky need to stop posting

<j8apjhFdk02U1@mid.individual.net>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=12322&group=aus.cars#12322

From: xenol...@optusnet.com.au (Xeno)
Newsgroups: aus.cars
Date: 3 Mar 2022 03:05:21 GMT
 by: Xeno - Thu, 3 Mar 2022 03:05 UTC

Noddy <me@home.com> wrote:
> On 3/03/2022 1:42 pm, Grumpy Tech wrote:
>> On 3/03/2022 12:25 pm, Yosemite Sam wrote:
>>>
>>> Otherwise my sig will soon be too long to fit on the page.  :)
>>>
>> That's the best idea you've had in years, join them in their efforts
>> please.
>>
>> There's a good Pete. pat, pat, pat.
>
> Totally incapable of any thoughts of his own. Instead he has to post
> "tributes" to those who's ring pieces he pokes his tongue up daily. And
> he's *proud* of it, apparently.
>

> What a *dickhead* :)

Given you always mention anuses, can you please explain this fascination
you have for them? It appears to go way beyond a simple fetish.

--
Xeno

Re: Alvey, Xeno, and Clocky need to stop posting

<j8atpsFeahfU1@mid.individual.net>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=12324&group=aus.cars#12324

From: fel...@invalid.com (Yosemite Sam)
Newsgroups: aus.cars
Date: Thu, 3 Mar 2022 15:17:17 +1100
 by: Yosemite Sam - Thu, 3 Mar 2022 04:17 UTC

On 3/03/2022 2:05 pm, Xeno wrote:
> Noddy <me@home.com> wrote:
>>>>
>>> That's the best idea you've had in years, join them in their efforts
>>> please.
>>>
>>> There's a good Pete. pat, pat, pat.
>> Totally incapable of any thoughts of his own. Instead he has to post
>> "tributes" to those who's ring pieces he pokes his tongue up daily. And
>> he's *proud* of it, apparently.
>>

>> What a *dickhead* :)
>>

> Given you always mention anuses, can you please explain this fascination
> you have for them? It appears to go way beyond a simple fetish.

he's a bogan low life. goes with the territory..

--
https://tinyurl.com/Yosemite-Sam

FUCK PUTIN!!

"His opinions have been crushed into insignificant dust by
the enormous weight of his lies"- Alvey on the Fraudster
"He came, he saw, he got pummelled" - Alvey on Keefy
"What a pair! Not a single word of rebuttal or reason,
just cretinous abuse" - Alvey on jonz and noddy
"His self serving ego pumping comments just
read like witless wankery"- Clocky on Keefy
"your opinion isn't worth 2 knobs of goat shit"
- Xeno on Grubby Tech

Re: Alvey, Xeno, and Clocky need to stop posting

<j8b0ulFesapU1@mid.individual.net>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=12331&group=aus.cars#12331

From: fel...@invalid.com (Yosemite Sam)
Newsgroups: aus.cars
Date: Thu, 3 Mar 2022 16:11:00 +1100
 by: Yosemite Sam - Thu, 3 Mar 2022 05:11 UTC

On 3/03/2022 1:42 pm, Grumpy Tech wrote:
> On 3/03/2022 12:25 pm, Yosemite Sam wrote:
>>
>> Otherwise my sig will soon be too long to fit on the page.  :)
>>
> That's the best idea you've had in years, join them in their efforts
> please.
>
> There's a good Pete. pat, pat, pat.

hey grubby, check out the last two lines of my sig!  :)

never was a truer word spoken.. well maybe some truer words may have
been spoken, but this is right up there with the truest!

--
https://tinyurl.com/Yosemite-Sam

FUCK PUTIN!!

"His opinions have been crushed into insignificant dust by
the enormous weight of his lies"- Alvey on the Fraudster
"He came, he saw, he got pummelled" - Alvey on Keefy
"What a pair! Not a single word of rebuttal or reason,
just cretinous abuse" - Alvey on jonz and noddy
"His self serving ego pumping comments just
read like witless wankery"- Clocky on Keefy
"your opinion isn't worth 2 knobs of goat shit"
- Xeno on Grubby Tech

Re: Alvey, Xeno, and Clocky need to stop posting

<svpkqa$fde$1@dont-email.me>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=12335&group=aus.cars#12335

From: grumpyte...@gmail.com (Grumpy Tech)
Newsgroups: aus.cars
Date: Thu, 3 Mar 2022 15:47:54 +1000
 by: Grumpy Tech - Thu, 3 Mar 2022 05:47 UTC

On 3/03/2022 3:11 pm, Yosemite Sam wrote:
> On 3/03/2022 1:42 pm, Grumpy Tech wrote:
>> On 3/03/2022 12:25 pm, Yosemite Sam wrote:
>>>
>>> Otherwise my sig will soon be too long to fit on the page.  :)
>>>
>> That's the best idea you've had in years, join them in their efforts
>> please.
>>
>> There's a good Pete. pat, pat, pat.
>

> hey grubby, check out the last two lines of my sig!  :)
>
> never was a truer word spoken.. well maybe some truer words may have
> been spoken, but this is right up there with the truest!

Well know I know I'm infamous. I've made Felix's sig line. I'd like to
dedicate this award to world peace....

Re: Alvey, Xeno, and Clocky need to stop posting

<j8b6aaFfr3rU1@mid.individual.net>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=12341&group=aus.cars#12341

From: xenol...@optusnet.com.au (Xeno)
Newsgroups: aus.cars
Date: Thu, 3 Mar 2022 17:42:18 +1100
 by: Xeno - Thu, 3 Mar 2022 06:42 UTC

On 3/3/2022 4:47 pm, Grumpy Tech wrote:
> On 3/03/2022 3:11 pm, Yosemite Sam wrote:

>>> That's the best idea you've had in years, join them in their efforts
>>> please.
>>>
>>> There's a good Pete. pat, pat, pat.
>>

>> hey grubby, check out the last two lines of my sig!  :)
>>
>> never was a truer word spoken.. well maybe some truer words may have
>> been spoken, but this is right up there with the truest!
>>
> Well know I know I'm infamous. I've made Felix's sig line. I'd like to
> dedicate this award to world peace....

It would help if you started *working towards it*.

--
Xeno

(with apologies to Ralph Waldo Emerson)

Re: Alvey, Xeno, and Clocky need to stop posting

<1tfq6u42axepd$.1vs9rd69ja115$.dlg@40tude.net>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=12363&group=aus.cars#12363

From: alv...@is.invalid (alvey)
Newsgroups: aus.cars
Date: Thu, 3 Mar 2022 18:33:14 +1000
 by: alvey - Thu, 3 Mar 2022 08:33 UTC

On Thu, 3 Mar 2022 13:56:08 +1100, Noddy wrote:

> On 3/03/2022 1:42 pm, Grumpy Tech wrote:
>> On 3/03/2022 12:25 pm, Yosemite Sam wrote:
>>>
>>> Otherwise my sig will soon be too long to fit on the page.  :)
>>>
>> That's the best idea you've had in years, join them in their efforts
>> please.
>>
>> There's a good Pete. pat, pat, pat.
>
> Totally incapable of any thoughts of his own. Instead he has to post
> "tributes" to those who's ring pieces he pokes his tongue up daily. And
> he's *proud* of it, apparently.
>
> What a *dickhead* :)

It's the same thing as you and my car(s) Fraudster. Jealousy.

You're just envious & hissy because none of your mob have every said
anything worth quoting, even by you!

Now ***EVERYONE*** knows that you're lazy, unreliable and incompetent, so
I've prepared a list of their Best Ever Quotes for you!

jonz: ytav ahoch grrra big girl akakca.
Deryl: My son...
keith: I'm way smarter than you.

Yep, you really are working with the talent you deserve Fraudster.

alvey

Re: Alvey, Xeno, and Clocky need to stop posting

<j8bgjaFhmriU1@mid.individual.net>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=12368&group=aus.cars#12368

From: use...@account.invalid (keithr0)
Newsgroups: aus.cars
Date: Thu, 3 Mar 2022 19:37:45 +1000
 by: keithr0 - Thu, 3 Mar 2022 09:37 UTC

On 3/03/2022 6:33 pm, alvey wrote:
> On Thu, 3 Mar 2022 13:56:08 +1100, Noddy wrote:

>>> That's the best idea you've had in years, join them in their efforts
>>> please.
>>>
>>> There's a good Pete. pat, pat, pat.
>>
>> Totally incapable of any thoughts of his own. Instead he has to post
>> "tributes" to those who's ring pieces he pokes his tongue up daily. And
>> he's *proud* of it, apparently.
>>
>> What a *dickhead* :)
>
> It's the same thing as you and my car(s) Fraudster. Jealousy.
>
> You're just envious & hissy because none of your mob have every said
> anything worth quoting, even by you!
>
> Now ***EVERYONE*** knows that you're lazy, unreliable and incompetent, so
> I've prepared a list of their Best Ever Quotes for you!
>
> jonz: ytav ahoch grrra big girl akakca.
> Deryl: My son...
> keith: I'm way smarter than you.
> alvey: I'm smarter AND richer than you.
> Yep, you really are working with the talent you deserve Fraudster.
>

> alvey

Re: Alvey, Xeno, and Clocky need to stop posting

<j8bltkFikp5U1@mid.individual.net>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=12374&group=aus.cars#12374

From: fel...@invalid.com (Yosemite Sam)
Newsgroups: aus.cars
Date: Thu, 3 Mar 2022 22:08:55 +1100
 by: Yosemite Sam - Thu, 3 Mar 2022 11:08 UTC

KEITH'S BEST POST EVER!! he didn't say anything, lol

--
https://tinyurl.com/Yosemite-Sam

FUCK PUTIN!!

"His opinions have been crushed into insignificant dust by
the enormous weight of his lies"- Alvey on the Fraudster
"He came, he saw, he got pummelled" - Alvey on Keefy
"What a pair! Not a single word of rebuttal or reason,
just cretinous abuse" - Alvey on jonz and noddy
"His self serving ego pumping comments just
read like witless wankery"- Clocky on Keefy
"your opinion isn't worth 2 knobs of goat shit"
- Xeno on Grubby Tech

Re: Alvey, Xeno, and Clocky need to stop posting

<j8dbb5Fsgt0U1@mid.individual.net>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=12427&group=aus.cars#12427

From: syl...@email.invalid (Sylvia Else)
Newsgroups: aus.cars
Date: Fri, 4 Mar 2022 13:20:21 +1100
 by: Sylvia Else - Fri, 4 Mar 2022 02:20 UTC

On 03-Mar-22 1:25 pm, Yosemite Sam wrote:

> Otherwise my sig will soon be too long to fit on the page.  :)

No worries - I never print out your posts anyway.

Sylvia.

Re: Alvey, Xeno, and Clocky need to stop posting

<j8ddibFsto8U1@mid.individual.net>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=12429&group=aus.cars#12429

From: fel...@invalid.com (Yosemite Sam)
Newsgroups: aus.cars
Date: Fri, 4 Mar 2022 13:58:41 +1100
 by: Yosemite Sam - Fri, 4 Mar 2022 02:58 UTC

On 4/03/2022 1:20 pm, Sylvia Else wrote:
> On 03-Mar-22 1:25 pm, Yosemite Sam wrote:
>>
>> Otherwise my sig will soon be too long to fit on the page.  :)
>>

> No worries - I never print out your posts anyway.

I'm mortified. I had a vision of a large repository of my infinite
wisdom thru the years being systematically established as a venerated
archive for the enormous benefit of future generations for eons to come.
but then I suppose in a digital world print media is not required for
such an exercise.

--
https://tinyurl.com/Yosemite-Sam

FUCK PUTIN!!

"His opinions have been crushed into insignificant dust by
the enormous weight of his lies"- Alvey on the Fraudster
"He came, he saw, he got pummelled" - Alvey on Keefy
"What a pair! Not a single word of rebuttal or reason,
just cretinous abuse" - Alvey on jonz and noddy
"His self serving ego pumping comments just
read like witless wankery"- Clocky on Keefy
"your opinion isn't worth 2 knobs of goat shit"
- Xeno on Grubby Tech

Re: Alvey, Xeno, and Clocky need to stop posting

<fda2beff-f361-453b-b195-528ed8fb42c1n@googlegroups.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=12430&group=aus.cars#12430

Newsgroups: aus.cars
Date: Thu, 3 Mar 2022 20:26:41 -0800 (PST)
From: johnhhhi...@gmail.com (jonz@ nothere.com)
 by: jonz@ nothere.com - Fri, 4 Mar 2022 04:26 UTC

On Thursday, 3 March 2022 at 19:33:18 UTC+11, alvey wrote:
> On Thu, 3 Mar 2022 13:56:08 +1100, Noddy wrote:

> >> That's the best idea you've had in years, join them in their efforts
> >> please.
> >>
> >> There's a good Pete. pat, pat, pat.
> >
> > Totally incapable of any thoughts of his own. Instead he has to post
> > "tributes" to those who's ring pieces he pokes his tongue up daily. And
> > he's *proud* of it, apparently.
> >
> > What a *dickhead* :)
> It's the same thing as you and my car(s) Fraudster. Jealousy.
>
> You're just envious & hissy because none of your mob have every said
> anything worth quoting, even by you!
>
> Now ***EVERYONE*** knows that you're lazy, unreliable and incompetent, so
> I've prepared a list of their Best Ever Quotes for you!
>
> jonz: ytav ahoch grrra big girl akakca.
> Deryl: My son...
> keith: I'm way smarter than you.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Aw shucks, recognition!!!.

*however* recognition from a blathering, know nothin', would be if it could be, square peg in a round hole, oxygen thieving, odouriferous, semi literate, mental child, is somewhat less than ideal. <SHRUG>

> Yep, you really are working with the talent you deserve Fraudster.

> alvey
>
> --

Re: Alvey, Xeno, and Clocky need to stop posting

<ebce09b3-9859-46f2-82ae-4aebe76f371fn@googlegroups.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=12431&group=aus.cars#12431

Newsgroups: aus.cars
Date: Thu, 3 Mar 2022 20:30:17 -0800 (PST)
From: johnhhhi...@gmail.com (jonz@ nothere.com)
 by: jonz@ nothere.com - Fri, 4 Mar 2022 04:30 UTC

On Friday, 4 March 2022 at 13:58:21 UTC+11, Yosemite Sam wrote:
> On 4/03/2022 1:20 pm, Sylvia Else wrote:
> > On 03-Mar-22 1:25 pm, Yosemite Sam wrote:
> >>
> >> Otherwise my sig will soon be too long to fit on the page. :)
> >>

> > No worries - I never print out your posts anyway.
> I'm mortified. I had a vision of a large repository of my infinite
> wisdom thru the years being systematically established as a venerated
> archive for the enormous benefit of future generations for eons to come.
> but then I suppose in a digital world print media is not required for
> such an exercise.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hope yer paying the award rate to yer ghostwriter shitbags...

> > Sylvia.
> --
> https://tinyurl.com/Yosemite-Sam
>
> FUCK PUTIN!!
>
> "His opinions

Bullshit removed.

Re: Alvey, Xeno, and Clocky need to stop posting

<svs4ts$7ts$1@dont-email.me>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=12432&group=aus.cars#12432

From: grumpyte...@gmail.com (Grumpy Tech)
Newsgroups: aus.cars
Date: Fri, 4 Mar 2022 14:35:07 +1000
 by: Grumpy Tech - Fri, 4 Mar 2022 04:35 UTC

On 4/03/2022 12:58 pm, Yosemite Sam wrote:
> On 4/03/2022 1:20 pm, Sylvia Else wrote:
>> On 03-Mar-22 1:25 pm, Yosemite Sam wrote:
>>>
>>> Otherwise my sig will soon be too long to fit on the page.  :)
>>>

>> No worries - I never print out your posts anyway.
>

> I'm mortified. I had a vision of a large repository of my infinite
> wisdom thru the years being systematically established as a venerated
> archive for the enormous benefit of future generations for eons to come.
> but then I suppose in a digital world print media is not required for
> such an exercise.

I have enough toilet paper thanks.

Re: Alvey, Xeno, and Clocky need to stop posting

<j8dkaqFu140U1@mid.individual.net>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=12434&group=aus.cars#12434

From: xenol...@optusnet.com.au (Xeno)
Newsgroups: aus.cars
Date: Fri, 4 Mar 2022 15:53:46 +1100
 by: Xeno - Fri, 4 Mar 2022 04:53 UTC

On 4/3/22 15:35, Grumpy Tech wrote:
> On 4/03/2022 12:58 pm, Yosemite Sam wrote:

>>> No worries - I never print out your posts anyway.
>>

>> I'm mortified. I had a vision of a large repository of my infinite
>> wisdom thru the years being systematically established as a venerated
>> archive for the enormous benefit of future generations for eons to
>> come. but then I suppose in a digital world print media is not
>> required for such an exercise.
>>

> I have enough toilet paper thanks.

And you need it! You're so full of shit!

--
Xeno

Re: Alvey, Xeno, and Clocky need to stop posting

<j8dkpgFu4fmU1@mid.individual.net>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=12435&group=aus.cars#12435

From: fel...@invalid.com (Yosemite Sam)
Newsgroups: aus.cars
Date: Fri, 4 Mar 2022 16:01:57 +1100
 by: Yosemite Sam - Fri, 4 Mar 2022 05:01 UTC

On 4/03/2022 3:35 pm, Grumpy Tech wrote:
> On 4/03/2022 12:58 pm, Yosemite Sam wrote:

>>> No worries - I never print out your posts anyway.
>>

>> I'm mortified. I had a vision of a large repository of my infinite
>> wisdom thru the years being systematically established as a venerated
>> archive for the enormous benefit of future generations for eons to
>> come. but then I suppose in a digital world print media is not
>> required for such an exercise.
>>

> I have enough toilet paper thanks.

you need it to clean up all yer bullshit!  :)

--
https://tinyurl.com/Yosemite-Sam

FUCK PUTIN!!

"His opinions have been crushed into insignificant dust by
the enormous weight of his lies"- Alvey on the Fraudster
"He came, he saw, he got pummelled" - Alvey on Keefy
"What a pair! Not a single word of rebuttal or reason,
just cretinous abuse" - Alvey on jonz and noddy
"His self serving ego pumping comments just
read like witless wankery"- Clocky on Keefy
"your opinion isn't worth 2 knobs of goat shit"
- Xeno on Grubby Tech

Re: Alvey, Xeno, and Clocky need to stop posting

<j8dkqaFu4fmU2@mid.individual.net>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=12436&group=aus.cars#12436

From: fel...@invalid.com (Yosemite Sam)
Newsgroups: aus.cars
Date: Fri, 4 Mar 2022 16:02:23 +1100
 by: Yosemite Sam - Fri, 4 Mar 2022 05:02 UTC

On 4/03/2022 3:53 pm, Xeno wrote:
> On 4/3/22 15:35, Grumpy Tech wrote:

>>> I'm mortified. I had a vision of a large repository of my infinite
>>> wisdom thru the years being systematically established as a
>>> venerated archive for the enormous benefit of future generations for
>>> eons to come. but then I suppose in a digital world print media is
>>> not required for such an exercise.
>>>

>> I have enough toilet paper thanks.
>>
> And you need it! You're so full of shit!

dam! you beat me to it!!

--
https://tinyurl.com/Yosemite-Sam

FUCK PUTIN!!

"His opinions have been crushed into insignificant dust by
the enormous weight of his lies"- Alvey on the Fraudster
"He came, he saw, he got pummelled" - Alvey on Keefy
"What a pair! Not a single word of rebuttal or reason,
just cretinous abuse" - Alvey on jonz and noddy
"His self serving ego pumping comments just
read like witless wankery"- Clocky on Keefy
"your opinion isn't worth 2 knobs of goat shit"
- Xeno on Grubby Tech

Re: Alvey, Xeno, and Clocky need to stop posting

<j8doopFc4sU1@mid.individual.net>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=12437&group=aus.cars#12437

From: xenol...@optusnet.com.au (Xeno)
Newsgroups: aus.cars
Date: Fri, 4 Mar 2022 17:09:25 +1100
 by: Xeno - Fri, 4 Mar 2022 06:09 UTC

On 4/3/2022 4:01 pm, Yosemite Sam wrote:
> On 4/03/2022 3:35 pm, Grumpy Tech wrote:

>>> I'm mortified. I had a vision of a large repository of my infinite
>>> wisdom thru the years being systematically established as a venerated
>>> archive for the enormous benefit of future generations for eons to
>>> come. but then I suppose in a digital world print media is not
>>> required for such an exercise.
>>>

>> I have enough toilet paper thanks.
>>

> you need it to clean up all yer bullshit!  :)

That's the problem right there! Grumpy just sprays his bullshit around
everywhere and then - runs away. If he cleaned up after himself there
wouldn't be an issue but he leaves his bullshit to further *ripen* and
positively *stink out aus.cars*.

Quick, wind the windows down, he's bound to let another load go soon!

--
Xeno

(with apologies to Ralph Waldo Emerson)

Re: Alvey, Xeno, and Clocky need to stop posting

<j8dotoFc4sU2@mid.individual.net>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=12438&group=aus.cars#12438

From: xenol...@optusnet.com.au (Xeno)
Newsgroups: aus.cars
Date: Fri, 4 Mar 2022 17:12:06 +1100
 by: Xeno - Fri, 4 Mar 2022 06:12 UTC

On 4/3/2022 4:02 pm, Yosemite Sam wrote:
> On 4/03/2022 3:53 pm, Xeno wrote:

>>> I have enough toilet paper thanks.
>>>
>> And you need it! You're so full of shit!
>>

> dam! you beat me to it!!

Well, you could have added; "There not enough toilet paper in the world
to clean up all your bullshit"! Certainly, for Grumpy, that's fitting!

--
Xeno

(with apologies to Ralph Waldo Emerson)

Re: Alvey, Xeno, and Clocky need to stop posting

<UNiUJ.81479$iK66.48441@fx46.iad>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=12441&group=aus.cars#12441

Newsgroups: aus.cars
From: nop...@nunnya.business.com.au (lindsay)
Date: Fri, 4 Mar 2022 18:00:02 +1100
 by: lindsay - Fri, 4 Mar 2022 07:00 UTC

On 4/03/2022 5:09 pm, Xeno wrote:
> On 4/3/2022 4:01 pm, Yosemite Sam wrote:

>>> I have enough toilet paper thanks.
>>>

>> you need it to clean up all yer bullshit!  :)
>>
> That's the problem right there! Grumpy just sprays his bullshit around
> everywhere and then - runs away.

Found the deleted posts yet, shit fer brains?

Perhaps the walled up cars in a single fibro-cement garage?

Even the cause of London smog, or coastal currents in your geography
class at primary AND secondary skool? You silly old insipid liar and
thief...

If he cleaned up after himself there
> wouldn't be an issue but he leaves his bullshit to further *ripen* and
> positively *stink out aus.cars*.
>
> Quick, wind the windows down, he's bound to let another load go soon!

Lemmee guess... Golf is a winter sport? Kangaroos are not protected?
Wedge type Wood splitters throw the wood at the operator?

Try and explain this, shit-fer-brains?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fF_KLJoRQB0 you dumb senile old cunt.

So many examples of a senile ex teacher talking out of school, and
failing. Thats YOU, TOMAS CLASENER.

Re: Alvey, Xeno, and Clocky need to stop posting

<XQiUJ.81480$iK66.24628@fx46.iad>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=12442&group=aus.cars#12442

Newsgroups: aus.cars
From: nop...@nunnya.business.com.au (lindsay)
Date: Fri, 4 Mar 2022 18:03:19 +1100
 by: lindsay - Fri, 4 Mar 2022 07:03 UTC

On 4/03/2022 5:12 pm, Xeno wrote:
> On 4/3/2022 4:02 pm, Yosemite Sam wrote:

>>> And you need it! You're so full of shit!
>>>

>> dam! you beat me to it!!
>>
> Well, you could have added; "There not enough toilet paper in the world
> to clean up all your bullshit"! Certainly, for Grumpy, that's fitting!

Gunna need our own forest and pulp mill for your's shit fer-brains.

Krypsis?
Equipment examiners?
Hydraulics on tractors?
Ride on mowers?
Firearms ballistics?
Calf feeders?
Marina's?
London smog?
London's Nurses?
Country Boy or Townie?
Gunzels or not?
"Shut up Stephen!"?
Usenet operation?
Marine fenders?
pidgeon breeds?
employers?
cricket bat anatomy?
cricket playing nations?
cricket broadcasts?
business acumen?
The running half man
Coroners Court cases?
Keys, then key fobs?
Scruples?
House ownership/addresses?
Newspapers?
Bastards? and kids?
Outboards?
ISP Regulations
Radar phones
Kangaroos
Deleted Posts
Cockpit Voice Recorders
Cotton wool sheep
Arsenic used in gold processing
Car roadworthy certificates
Skid steer loader towing
car ramps from 4" x 4" and planks
Leeuwin Current
40 gigabit phone dongle
Noddy's Labour charges.
Surfs up
"Very windy"
alcohol consumption
Berms and moving mounds
DNA
Local papers
Modulators
Wood splitters
Bunnings
Golf
20 yo Navara
6 cly camry
Daryl's Job

and so many i havent recorded due to lack of time...

Re: Alvey, Xeno, and Clocky need to stop posting

<j8e8khF3a88U1@mid.individual.net>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=12448&group=aus.cars#12448

From: xenol...@optusnet.com.au (Xeno)
Newsgroups: aus.cars
Date: Fri, 4 Mar 2022 21:40:17 +1100
 by: Xeno - Fri, 4 Mar 2022 10:40 UTC

On 4/3/22 13:58, Yosemite Sam wrote:
> On 4/03/2022 1:20 pm, Sylvia Else wrote:
>> On 03-Mar-22 1:25 pm, Yosemite Sam wrote:
>>>
>>> Otherwise my sig will soon be too long to fit on the page.  :)
>>>

>> No worries - I never print out your posts anyway.
>

> I'm mortified. I had a vision of a large repository of my infinite
> wisdom thru the years being systematically established as a venerated
> archive for the enormous benefit of future generations for eons to come.
> but then I suppose in a digital world print media is not required for
> such an exercise.

Hang about Laddie! Seems to me you filched the infinite wisdom of others
there, including mine, for your sig. You'll have the FLCJC hanging off
your coattails at any minute! Give consideration to rewording your
scribblings above. ;-)

--
Xeno

Re: Alvey, Xeno, and Clocky need to stop posting

<j8ebbdF3r09U1@mid.individual.net>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=12451&group=aus.cars#12451

From: fel...@invalid.com (Yosemite Sam)
Newsgroups: aus.cars
Date: Fri, 4 Mar 2022 22:26:56 +1100
 by: Yosemite Sam - Fri, 4 Mar 2022 11:26 UTC

On 4/03/2022 5:09 pm, Xeno wrote:
> On 4/3/2022 4:01 pm, Yosemite Sam wrote:

>>> I have enough toilet paper thanks.
>>>

>> you need it to clean up all yer bullshit!  :)
>>
> That's the problem right there! Grumpy just sprays his bullshit around
> everywhere and then - runs away. If he cleaned up after himself there
> wouldn't be an issue but he leaves his bullshit to further *ripen* and
> positively *stink out aus.cars*.
>
> Quick, wind the windows down, he's bound to let another load go soon!

yes, for sure