From: vicky.ay...@gmail.com (Vicky)
Newsgroups: uk.media.radio.archers
Subject: spoilers Friday 10/11/22
Date: Fri, 11 Nov 2022 21:53:26 +0000
 by: Vicky - Fri, 11 Nov 2022 21:53 UTC

Isn't Brookfield jointly owned by Elizabeth, Shula, Kenton and David?
Does Ruth own a share? And can David and Ruth sell land without
agreement from all? Did they get that when they almost sold
Brookfield?

How likely is it that Martin will take George to mentor? Yes we know
George doesn't want to do any beginner or later actual farm jobs, just
get rich quick. Surely Martin would have laughed and told him to work
his way up by getting practical experience and knowledge of farming to
know how to organise deals in about 15 years time? And how could
George do office work and manage setting up deals if his maths is not
even at basic level and he might even be dyslexic too?

Since Ben can't earn enough to pay off Vince in any reasonable time it
is useless him stopping his course. Just never made sense.

Re: spoilers Friday 10/11/22

<tko77l$164de$3@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=12496&group=uk.media.radio.archers#12496