From: gettingm...@nutcasewannabeFran.com (Fran)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Subject: Saul Eslake verdict on the better economic managers at the federal
government level
Date: Thu, 21 Apr 2022 10:44:35 +1000
 by: Fran - Thu, 21 Apr 2022 00:44 UTC

His verdict is neither.
https://johnmenadue.com/which-party-is-the-better-economic-manager-neither/

Re: Saul Eslake verdict on the better economic managers at the federal government level

<bic16hludcddan8c6sfhrirve6ujp0ha1l@4ax.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=12642&group=aus.politics#12642

From: pet...@gmail.com (Petzl)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Subject: Re: Saul Eslake verdict on the better economic managers at the federal government level
Date: Thu, 21 Apr 2022 11:25:40 +1000
 by: Petzl - Thu, 21 Apr 2022 01:25 UTC

On Thu, 21 Apr 2022 10:44:35 +1000, Fran
<gettingmoredelusionalbythedayistheforger@nutcasewannabeFran.com>
wrote:

>His verdict is neither.
>https://johnmenadue.com/which-party-is-the-better-economic-manager-neither/

Both crooks
'Can't Get Rich in Politics Unless You're a Crook'
Harry S Truman 33rd president of the United States from 1945 to 1953
--
Petzl
ALWAYS Vote oligarchies Coalition, Labor, "Greens"

Re: Saul Eslake verdict on the better economic managers at the federal government level

<op.1kych9lwbyq249@pvr2>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=12644&group=aus.politics#12644

From: rod.spee...@gmail.com (Rod Speed)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Subject: Re: Saul Eslake verdict on the better economic managers at the
federal government level
Date: Thu, 21 Apr 2022 11:45:35 +1000
 by: Rod Speed - Thu, 21 Apr 2022 01:45 UTC

Petzl <petzlx@gmail.com> wrote

> 'Can't Get Rich in Politics Unless You're a Crook'
> Harry S Truman 33rd president of the United States from 1945 to 1953

Said the fool that went broke before he even entered politics.

Re: Saul Eslake verdict on the better economic managers at the federal government level

<teg16h9vu2f1nsd7do8118qn8c1b0js9fs@4ax.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=12645&group=aus.politics#12645

From: pet...@gmail.com (Petzl)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Thu, 21 Apr 2022 12:33:56 +1000
 by: Petzl - Thu, 21 Apr 2022 02:33 UTC

On Thu, 21 Apr 2022 11:45:35 +1000, "Rod Speed"
<rod.speed.aaa@gmail.com> wrote:

>Petzl <petzlx@gmail.com> wrote
>
>> 'Can't Get Rich in Politics Unless You're a Crook'
>> Harry S Truman 33rd president of the United States from 1945 to 1953
>
>Said the fool that went broke before he even entered politics.

A genuine Democrat, a war hero, sad none now left!
<https://tinyurl.com/y4utblp6>
Truman was among the poorest U.S. presidents, with a net worth
considerably less than $1 million. His financial situation contributed
to the doubling of the presidential salary to $100,000 in 1949. In
addition, the presidential pension was created in 1958 when Truman was
again experiencing financial difficulties. Harry and Bess Truman
received the first Medicare Cards in 1966 via the Social Security Act
of 1965.
--
Petzl
What is the harm of for the Democrats validating the voting system.

Amazing to think that Lyndon Johnson perfected the
'sit-wait-see how many we need to win-then dump our
stuffed ballots at the last moment' electoral technique
in post-war Texas, and nothing has changed in US elections
in the 7 decades since.
<https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1948_United_States_Senate_election_in_Texas#Legal_battle>
The Left is fine with Vaccine Cards
but NOT voter IDs. Paying attention yet?

Re: Saul Eslake verdict on the better economic managers at the federal government level

<op.1kyiytnmbyq249@pvr2>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=12646&group=aus.politics#12646

From: rod.spee...@gmail.com (Rod Speed)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
federal government level
Date: Thu, 21 Apr 2022 14:05:07 +1000
 by: Rod Speed - Thu, 21 Apr 2022 04:05 UTC

Petzl <petzlx@gmail.com> wrote
> Rod Speed <rod.speed.aaa@gmail.com> wrote
>> Petzl <petzlx@gmail.com> wrote
>
>>> 'Can't Get Rich in Politics Unless You're a Crook'
>>> Harry S Truman 33rd president of the United States from 1945 to 1953

>> Said the fool that went broke before he even entered politics.

> A genuine Democrat,

Yes.

> a war hero,

Nope, he was just in the army in europe, never a war hero.

> sad none now left!

That's bullshit too.

> <https://tinyurl.com/y4utblp6>
> Truman was among the poorest U.S. presidents, with a net worth
> considerably less than $1 million.

Unsurprising given that every venture he got
involved in before becoming a polly went bust.

> His financial situation contributed
> to the doubling of the presidential salary to $100,000 in 1949. In
> addition, the presidential pension was created in 1958 when Truman was
> again experiencing financial difficulties. Harry and Bess Truman
> received the first Medicare Cards in 1966 via the Social Security Act
> of 1965.

Re: Saul Eslake verdict on the better economic managers at the federal government level

<k9026h1tn8dm8fpfv1fhkqoia71m5sd0le@4ax.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=12651&group=aus.politics#12651

From: pet...@gmail.com (Petzl)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Thu, 21 Apr 2022 17:08:22 +1000
 by: Petzl - Thu, 21 Apr 2022 07:08 UTC

On Thu, 21 Apr 2022 14:05:07 +1000, "Rod Speed"
<rod.speed.aaa@gmail.com> wrote:

>Petzl <petzlx@gmail.com> wrote
>> Rod Speed <rod.speed.aaa@gmail.com> wrote
>>> Petzl <petzlx@gmail.com> wrote

>>> Said the fool that went broke before he even entered politics.
>
>> A genuine Democrat,
>
>Yes.
>
>> a war hero,
>
>Nope, he was just in the army in europe, never a war hero.

I believe he was

>> sad none now left!
>
>That's bullshit too.

Nope all crooks
Can't Get Rich in Politics Unless You're a Crook' Harry S Truman 33rd
president of the United States from 1945 to 1953

>> <https://tinyurl.com/y4utblp6>
>> Truman was among the poorest U.S. presidents, with a net worth
>> considerably less than $1 million.
>
>Unsurprising given that every venture he got
>involved in before becoming a polly went bust.

But stemmed from the Wall street crash
https://www.senate.gov/artandhistory/history/common/image/TrumanHarryS_TimeCover.htm\

--
Petzl
Australia's National Anthem
https://youtu.be/XfR9iY5y94s
I come from a land down under
the beer does flow and men chunder
can't you hear
can't you hear the thunder?
You better run
you better take cover, yeah
traveling in a fried-out kombi
on a hippie trail head full of zombie
I met a strange lady
she made me nervous
she took me in and gave me breakfast
she said, do you come from
a land down under?
Where women glow and men plunder
can't you hear
can't you hear the thunder?
You better run
you better take cover, yeah
Buying bread from a man in Brussels
he was six foot four and full of muscle
lsaid, do you speak
my language, brother?
He just smiled and gave me
a vegemite sandwich
he said, I come from a land down under
where beer does flow and men chunder
can't you hear
can't you hear the thunder?
You better run
you better take cover, yeah
lying in a den in Bombay
with a slack jaw and not a lot to say
I said to the man
are you trying to tempt me?
Because I come from the land of plenty
he said, do you come from
a land down under?
Yeah, yeah

Re: Saul Eslake verdict on the better economic managers at the federal government level

<op.1kyzjxxhbyq249@pvr2>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=12656&group=aus.politics#12656

From: rod.spee...@gmail.com (Rod Speed)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
federal government level
Date: Thu, 21 Apr 2022 20:03:23 +1000
 by: Rod Speed - Thu, 21 Apr 2022 10:03 UTC

Petzl <petzlx@gmail.com> wrote
> Rod Speed <rod.speed.aaa@gmail.com> wrote
>> Petzl <petzlx@gmail.com> wrote
>>> Rod Speed <rod.speed.aaa@gmail.com> wrote

>>> A genuine Democrat,
>>
>> Yes.
>>
>>> a war hero,
>>
>> Nope, he was just in the army in europe, never a war hero.
>>
> I believe he was

You are wrong. He only ever ran an attillery battery and was never a hero.

>>> sad none now left!
>>
>> That's bullshit too.
>>
> Nope all crooks
> Can't Get Rich in Politics Unless You're a Crook' Harry S Truman 33rd
> president of the United States from 1945 to 1953

Said the fool whose every venture before politics went broke.

>>> <https://tinyurl.com/y4utblp6>
>>> Truman was among the poorest U.S. presidents, with a net worth
>>> considerably less than $1 million.
>>
>> Unsurprising given that every venture he got
>> involved in before becoming a polly went bust.
>>
> But stemmed from the Wall street crash

BULLSHIT.

> https://www.senate.gov/artandhistory/history/common/image/TrumanHarryS_TimeCover.htm\

That's because he got to be Pres after FDR died, stupid.