From: gettingm...@nutcasewannabeFran.com (Fran)
Newsgroups: alt.survival,misc.survivalism,aus.politics
Subject: Re: UKRAINE OUT OF DONBAS & OUT OF NATO = RUSSIA OUT OF UKRAINE!
Date: Thu, 21 Apr 2022 09:46:34 +1000
 by: Fran - Wed, 20 Apr 2022 23:46 UTC

On 20/04/2022 11:47 pm, Mighty Wannabe wrote:
> Vincent wrote on 4/20/2022 3:52 AM:
>> On 4/18/2022 6:03 PM, Intelligent Party wrote:

>>> 4. Ukraine is free to join EU.
>>> 5. Ukraine should consider if it wants 'Free Association' with Russia
>>> at the same time (for a large percentage of its people are Russian).
>>
>> Bullshit!! Give an inch and they will take a million miles. Look, Dumb
>> ass...learn the Long Long history of that region. Maybe you should
>> read some old James Mischner books about the past. The fact is that
>> there is no good answer and the asswipe Biden administration created
>> this fuckup!
>

> Trump was in office for full four years. Biden took over for only one
> year. Logically Trump should bear most of the responsibility for this
> fuckup.

You both should take a chill pill. It's ludicrous and out of touch with
reality to assume that either Biden or Trump had anything to do with
starting the shitfest in Ukraine.

Re: UKRAINE OUT OF DONBAS & OUT OF NATO = RUSSIA OUT OF UKRAINE!

<i2r16h5og1up1ob21v90spkb2nsqc705bm@4ax.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=12648&group=aus.politics#12648

From: trdell12...@gmail.com (Mattb)
Newsgroups: alt.survival,misc.survivalism,aus.politics
Date: Wed, 20 Apr 2022 22:32:42 -0700
 by: Mattb - Thu, 21 Apr 2022 05:32 UTC

On Thu, 21 Apr 2022 09:46:34 +1000, Fran
<gettingmoredelusionalbythedayistheforger@nutcasewannabeFran.com>
wrote:

>On 20/04/2022 11:47 pm, Mighty Wannabe wrote:
>> Vincent wrote on 4/20/2022 3:52 AM:

>>> Bullshit!! Give an inch and they will take a million miles. Look, Dumb
>>> ass...learn the Long Long history of that region. Maybe you should
>>> read some old James Mischner books about the past. The fact is that
>>> there is no good answer and the asswipe Biden administration created
>>> this fuckup!
>>

>> Trump was in office for full four years. Biden took over for only one
>> year. Logically Trump should bear most of the responsibility for this
>> fuckup.
>
>You both should take a chill pill. It's ludicrous and out of touch with
>reality to assume that either Biden or Trump had anything to do with
>starting the shitfest in Ukraine.

Ukraine made a mistake they gave up their nukes, that should be a
lesson to all countries.

Re: UKRAINE OUT OF DONBAS & OUT OF NATO = RUSSIA OUT OF UKRAINE!

<t3oe3b$2gu$1@dont-email.me>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=17839&group=aus.politics#17839

From: Vin...@Letuci.org (Vincent)
Newsgroups: alt.survival,misc.survivalism,uk.politics.misc,alt.conspiracy,can.politics,aus.politics
Date: Wed, 20 Apr 2022 02:52:09 -0500
 by: Vincent - Wed, 20 Apr 2022 07:52 UTC

On 4/18/2022 6:03 PM, Intelligent Party wrote:
> 1. Go to leadership of two Donbas States, tell them; tell Ukraine "we
> will accept 'Free Association' if you let us secede."
>
> 2. Go to Russia, tell them "we will never let Ukraine into NATO, but
> strongly consider putting Crimea in 'Free Association' with Ukraine
> (when war stops), whilst it remains Russia."
>
> 3. Go to Zelensky and other Ukraine leadership, and say "Donbas told you
> it will accept 'Free Association' if you let it secede.  Stop the war,
> and go with free association with Donbas, and Russia will pull-out and
> let you live."
>

> WILL SOMEBODY PLEASE GET A FUCKING CLUE?!?!
>

> 4. Ukraine is free to join EU.
> 5. Ukraine should consider if it wants 'Free Association' with Russia at
> the same time (for a large percentage of its people are Russian).

Bullshit!! Give an inch and they will take a million miles. Look, Dumb
ass...learn the Long Long history of that region. Maybe you should read
some old James Mischner books about the past. The fact is that there is
no good answer and the asswipe Biden administration created this fuckup!
Maybe you should ask the Poles what they think. After all they suffered
many invasions by both the Catholics and the Russians. What the Nazi's
did to Poland was not pretty...But what the Russians did was horrific.
Maybe you and Michael Moore should coffee together and save the world
from sanity. Don't bother to respond... Just use a little common
educated sense!! Its always easy to sit back safe and sound and advise
the Troops doing the bleeding. We should have nuked the fucking Russians
and turned General Patton loose on them in 1946-47. I wonder if there is
a Katyn Forest in Donpas.

Re: UKRAINE OUT OF DONBAS & OUT OF NATO = RUSSIA OUT OF UKRAINE!

<z9U7K.93736$sMg.45757@fx06.ams1>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=17843&group=aus.politics#17843

Newsgroups: alt.survival,misc.survivalism,uk.politics.misc,alt.conspiracy,can.politics,aus.politics
From: ????????...@????.??????????? (Mighty Wannabe)
Date: Wed, 20 Apr 2022 09:47:08 -0400
 by: Mighty Wannabe - Wed, 20 Apr 2022 13:47 UTC

Vincent wrote on 4/20/2022 3:52 AM:
> On 4/18/2022 6:03 PM, Intelligent Party wrote:
>> 1. Go to leadership of two Donbas States, tell them; tell Ukraine "we
>> will accept 'Free Association' if you let us secede."
>>
>> 2. Go to Russia, tell them "we will never let Ukraine into NATO, but
>> strongly consider putting Crimea in 'Free Association' with Ukraine
>> (when war stops), whilst it remains Russia."
>>
>> 3. Go to Zelensky and other Ukraine leadership, and say "Donbas told
>> you it will accept 'Free Association' if you let it secede. Stop the
>> war, and go with free association with Donbas, and Russia will
>> pull-out and let you live."
>>

>> WILL SOMEBODY PLEASE GET A FUCKING CLUE?!?!
>>

>> 4. Ukraine is free to join EU.
>> 5. Ukraine should consider if it wants 'Free Association' with Russia
>> at the same time (for a large percentage of its people are Russian).
>
> Bullshit!! Give an inch and they will take a million miles. Look, Dumb
> ass...learn the Long Long history of that region. Maybe you should
> read some old James Mischner books about the past. The fact is that
> there is no good answer and the asswipe Biden administration created
> this fuckup!

Trump was in office for full four years. Biden took over for only one
year. Logically Trump should bear most of the responsibility for this
fuckup.

> Maybe you should ask the Poles what they think. After all they suffered
> many invasions by both the Catholics and the Russians. What the Nazi's
> did to Poland was not pretty...But what the Russians did was horrific.

Historically, Poles are stupid people who always side with the wrong
side. Stupid is as stupid does.

> Maybe you and Michael Moore should coffee together and save the world
> from sanity. Don't bother to respond... Just use a little common
> educated sense!! Its always easy to sit back safe and sound and advise
> the Troops doing the bleeding. We should have nuked the fucking Russians
> and turned General Patton loose on them in 1946-47. I wonder if there
> is a Katyn Forest in Donpas.

I remember Ukraine was high on the hog, collecting rental money from
Russia for the long-term lease of the naval base in Crimea, collecting
natural gas pipeline transit fees for gas passing from Russia through
Ukraine to Europe, enjoying discounts of Russian gas and fuel. In 2014,
Ukraine bit the hand that fed it and threw all these away by raining on
Putin's parade (Sochi 2014 Winter Olympics).

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2014_Winter_Olympics

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Euromaidan

Euromaidan, or the Maidan Uprising, was a wave of demonstrations and
civil unrest in Ukraine, which began on 21 November 2013 with large
protests in Maidan Nezalezhnosti (Independence Square) in Kyiv. The
protests were sparked by the Ukrainian government's sudden decision not
to sign the European Union–Ukraine Association Agreement, instead
choosing closer ties to Russia and the Eurasian Economic Union.
Ukraine's parliament had overwhelmingly approved of finalizing the
Agreement with the EU, while Russia had put pressure on Ukraine to
reject it. The scope of the protests widened, with calls for the
resignation of President Viktor Yanukovych and the Azarov Government.
The protesters opposed what they saw as widespread government
corruption, the influence of oligarchs, abuse of power, and violation of
human rights in Ukraine. Transparency International named Yanukovych as
the top example of corruption in the world. The violent dispersal of
protesters on 30 November caused further anger. The Euromaidan led to
the 2014 Revolution of Dignity.

During the uprising, Independence Square (Maidan) in Kyiv was a huge
protest camp occupied by thousands of protesters and protected by
makeshift barricades. It had kitchens, first aid posts and broadcasting
facilities, as well as stages for speeches, lectures, debates and
performances. It was guarded by 'Maidan Self-Defense' units made up of
volunteers in improvised uniform and helmets, carrying shields and armed
with sticks, stones and petrol bombs. Protests were also held in many
other parts of Ukraine. In Kyiv, there were clashes with police on 1
December; and police assaulted the camp on 11 December. Protests
increased from mid-January, in response to the government introducing
draconian anti-protest laws. There were deadly clashes on Hrushevsky
Street on 19–22 January. Protesters occupied government buildings in
many regions of Ukraine. The uprising climaxed on 18–20 February, when
fierce fighting in Kyiv between Maidan activists and police resulted in
the deaths of almost 100 protesters and 13 police.

As a result, an agreement was signed on 21 February by Yanukovych and
leaders of the parliamentary opposition that called for the creation of
an interim unity government, constitutional reforms and early elections.
Shortly after the agreement, Yanukovych and other government ministers
fled the country. Parliament then removed Yanukovych from office and
installed an interim government. This 'Revolution of Dignity' was soon
followed by the Russian annexation of Crimea and pro-Russian unrest in
Eastern Ukraine.