Physicists defer only to mathematicians, mathematicians defer only to God.

aus+uk / aus.politics / Re: The missing laws...

SubjectAuthor
* The missing laws...Ördög - the Newsgroup Devil
`* The missing laws...Fran
 `* The missing laws...Mattb
  `* The missing laws...Petzl
   `* The missing laws...*Ördög*
    `* The missing laws...Fran
     +* The missing laws...Petzl
     |+* The missing laws...Rod Speed
     ||`* The missing laws...Petzl
     || `* The missing laws...Rod Speed
     ||  `* The missing laws...Petzl
     ||   `- The missing laws...Rod Speed
     |`- The missing laws...* Ördög * - - the Petz Buster -
     `- The missing laws...Jock

1
The missing laws...

<h_88K.1999604$X81.1513456@fx06.ams4>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=12653&group=aus.politics#12653

From: Dev...@your.service.biz (Ördög - the Newsgroup Devil)
<Devil@your.service.biz>
Subject: The missing laws...
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Thu, 21 Apr 2022 08:55:41 GMT
 by: Ördög - the Newsgr - Thu, 21 Apr 2022 08:55 UTC

.... against lying and deception during election campaigns, the standard
modus operandi of the Lie-berals.

~~~
*The Battle of Kooyong : What to be wary of in an Election Campaign
19 watching nowPremiere in progress. Started 4 minutes ago*
/Swollen Pickles/
<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w33SH5weHNY&ab_channel=SwollenPickles>

"The seat of Kooyong is currently held by the Federal Treasurer, Josh
Frydenberg, so I thought it time to reflect on the campaign that was run
in 2019 with an eye on 2022 as well. Through researching the events of
2019 I learned about something that genuinely shocked me, Section 329 of
the Electoral Act. It sounds like a boring topic, but stick with it
because it may actually be a massive eye opener for a lot of people and
change the way you view Elections in Australia.

Hopefully this reaches a few people in the Kooyong electorate and gives a
bit of an insight in to how the campaign ran last time and what to look
out for in 2022.

Edit 21/04/2022: I created the video just prior to the Victorian Guide
Dogs CEO story semi-blowing up. Since then, a clip of Breast Cancer
Network Australia CEO has emerged in which she also gives Frydenberg a
glowing reference. The clip is from Sky a couple of weeks ago, which
probably explains why it took so long to surface ;) Interesting side note,
Karen Hayes (Vic Guide Dogs CEO) mentioned in this video was a Director at
BCNA for many years and her time there appears to overlap with the current
BCNA CEO.
Absolutely baffling why a charity would allow this to happen."
Clip here:
<https://twitter.com/votejoshout/status/1516764200252895232>
~~~

Shame on you LNP!

--
Ördög - - I, the newsgroup Devil will show you the real Hell on Earth.
Capitalist neo-liberal/libertarian lies and alternate reality,

*Liberal Party of Australia* is thy name!

Re: The missing laws...

<t3rgm2$vok$1@dont-email.me>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=12658&group=aus.politics#12658

From: gettingm...@nutcasewannabeFran.com (Fran)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Subject: Re: The missing laws...
Date: Thu, 21 Apr 2022 21:54:39 +1000
 by: Fran - Thu, 21 Apr 2022 11:54 UTC

On 21/04/2022 6:55 pm, Ördög - the Newsgroup Devil wrote:
> ... against lying and deception during election campaigns, the standard
> modus operandi of the Lie-berals.
>
> ~~~
> *The Battle of Kooyong : What to be wary of in an Election Campaign
> 19 watching nowPremiere in progress. Started 4 minutes ago*
> /Swollen Pickles/
> <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w33SH5weHNY&ab_channel=SwollenPickles>
>
> "The seat of Kooyong is currently held by the Federal Treasurer, Josh
> Frydenberg, so I thought it time to reflect on the campaign that was run
> in 2019 with an eye on 2022 as well. Through researching the events of
> 2019 I learned about something that genuinely shocked me, Section 329 of
> the Electoral Act. It sounds like a boring topic, but stick with it
> because it may actually be a massive eye opener for a lot of people and
> change the way you view Elections in Australia.
>
> Hopefully this reaches a few people in the Kooyong electorate and gives a
> bit of an insight in to how the campaign ran last time and what to look
> out for in 2022.
>
> Edit 21/04/2022: I created the video just prior to the Victorian Guide
> Dogs CEO story semi-blowing up. Since then, a clip of Breast Cancer
> Network Australia CEO has emerged in which she also gives Frydenberg a
> glowing reference. The clip is from Sky a couple of weeks ago, which
> probably explains why it took so long to surface ;) Interesting side note,
> Karen Hayes (Vic Guide Dogs CEO) mentioned in this video was a Director at
> BCNA for many years and her time there appears to overlap with the current
> BCNA CEO.
> Absolutely baffling why a charity would allow this to happen."
> Clip here:
> <https://twitter.com/votejoshout/status/1516764200252895232>
> ~~~
>
> Shame on you LNP!

:-))) We recently went into Victoria for an annual national car rally
for one of the brand of all cars owned by my husband. At one of the
places where we stayed before the rally started, I found my husband in
the carpark talking about his car with an elderly couple. They lived in
Kooyong. Wife was a centrist but so angry at the current Fed govt that
she could hardly say a civil word about them. Husband (who was nearly
80) had never voted anything other than Liberal in the whole of his life
but this time round said that he couldn't bring himself to vote Liberal
because of Morrison. He also couldn't bring himself to vote Labor or
Green. I assume he'll vote for the Independent who I assume is one of
the Teal ones.

It was interesting talking to them. Living where we do (fairly close to
Canberra) everyone is pretty well informed and understands what's going
on in govt as they either work for it, have rels who work for it, are
contracted to it or provide services to it or its employees. Out there
in places like Kooyong which is so far away from the Canberra area, I'm
never too sure how or what Joe Public thinks but it seems that he's
often either clueless or uninterested.

I hope this elderly Lifelong Liberal voter is indicative of the sort of
shift that has resulted in so many safe Lib seat holders being
challenged by good Independents. Thsi government is so corrupt it needs
to be removed.

Now if we could just get some of those Queensland boofheads to wake
up........

Re: The missing laws...

<3os26hd7sc4e74t27tb56o0dkidn7kncn3@4ax.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=12661&group=aus.politics#12661

From: trdell12...@gmail.com (Mattb)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Thu, 21 Apr 2022 08:07:07 -0700
 by: Mattb - Thu, 21 Apr 2022 15:07 UTC

On Thu, 21 Apr 2022 21:54:39 +1000, Fran
<gettingmoredelusionalbythedayistheforger@nutcasewannabeFran.com>
wrote:

> [...]
>because of Morrison. He also couldn't bring himself to vote Labor or
>Green. I assume he'll vote for the Independent who I assume is one of
>the Teal ones.
>
>It was interesting talking to them. Living where we do (fairly close to
>Canberra) everyone is pretty well informed and understands what's going
>on in govt as they either work for it, have rels who work for it, are
>contracted to it or provide services to it or its employees. Out there
>in places like Kooyong which is so far away from the Canberra area, I'm
>never too sure how or what Joe Public thinks but it seems that he's
>often either clueless or uninterested.
>
>I hope this elderly Lifelong Liberal voter is indicative of the sort of
>shift that has resulted in so many safe Lib seat holders being
>challenged by good Independents. Thsi government is so corrupt it needs

Sounds as bad as the USA. That is sad.

>Now if we could just get some of those Queensland boofheads to wake
>up........

Re: The missing laws...

<3dj36hdgda5ttbbivsekn0q7a8oro9op1l@4ax.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=12670&group=aus.politics#12670

From: pet...@gmail.com (Petzl)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Fri, 22 Apr 2022 07:35:52 +1000
 by: Petzl - Thu, 21 Apr 2022 21:35 UTC

On Thu, 21 Apr 2022 08:07:07 -0700, Mattb <trdell12345@gmail.com>
wrote:

>>:-))) We recently went into Victoria for an annual national car rally
>>for one of the brand of all cars owned by my husband. At one of the
>>places where we stayed before the rally started, I found my husband in
>>the carpark talking about his car with an elderly couple. They lived in
>>Kooyong. Wife was a centrist but so angry at the current Fed govt that
>>she could hardly say a civil word about them. Husband (who was nearly
>>80) had never voted anything other than Liberal in the whole of his life
>>but this time round said that he couldn't bring himself to vote Liberal
>>because of Morrison. He also couldn't bring himself to vote Labor or
>>Green. I assume he'll vote for the Independent who I assume is one of
>>the Teal ones.
>>
>>It was interesting talking to them. Living where we do (fairly close to
>>Canberra) everyone is pretty well informed and understands what's going
>>on in govt as they either work for it, have rels who work for it, are
>>contracted to it or provide services to it or its employees. Out there
>>in places like Kooyong which is so far away from the Canberra area, I'm
>>never too sure how or what Joe Public thinks but it seems that he's
>>often either clueless or uninterested.
>>
>>I hope this elderly Lifelong Liberal voter is indicative of the sort of
>>shift that has resulted in so many safe Lib seat holders being
>>challenged by good Independents. Thsi government is so corrupt it needs
>>to be removed.
>
> Sounds as bad as the USA. That is sad.

Fran lives around the Canberra bubble, all out of touch.
Probably the problem with Washington.
All news they get there is hyped media rubbish.

--
Petzl
Gough Whitlam when Joe Riordan lost the seat of Philip in Sydney’s

I had an uncle that lived in Wellington. He voted Liberal all his
life until he passed away 10 years ago. Now he votes Labor.

Re: The missing laws...

<t3ss3s$plf$1@dont-email.me>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=12680&group=aus.politics#12680

From: Belphe...@666.Hell.invalid.com (*Ördög*)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Fri, 22 Apr 2022 00:15:57 -0000 (UTC)
Really: ??rd??g, the newsgroup devil
 by: *Ördög* - Fri, 22 Apr 2022 00:15 UTC

On Fri, 22 Apr 2022 07:35:52 +1000, Petzl wrote:

/ This post was AI autocleaned to remove some virulent retarded troll
poster inputs /

*****************************
*****************************

***************************
***************************

***************************
:-))) We recently went into Victoria for an annual national car rally
for one of the brand of all cars owned by my husband. At one of the
places where we stayed before the rally started, I found my husband in
the carpark talking about his car with an elderly couple. They lived
in Kooyong. Wife was a centrist but so angry at the current Fed govt
that she could hardly say a civil word about them. Husband (who was
nearly 80) had never voted anything other than Liberal in the whole of
his life but this time round said that he couldn't bring himself to
vote Liberal because of Morrison. He also couldn't bring himself to
vote Labor or Green. I assume he'll vote for the Independent who I
assume is one of the Teal ones.

It was interesting talking to them. Living where we do (fairly close
to Canberra) everyone is pretty well informed and understands what's
going on in govt as they either work for it, have rels who work for it,
are contracted to it or provide services to it or its employees. Out
there in places like Kooyong which is so far away from the Canberra
area, I'm never too sure how or what Joe Public thinks but it seems
that he's often either clueless or uninterested.

I hope this elderly Lifelong Liberal voter is indicative of the sort of
shift that has resulted in so many safe Lib seat holders being
challenged by good Independents. Thsi government is so corrupt it
needs to be removed.
Now if we could just get some of those Queensland boofheads to wake
up........

> Fran lives around the Canberra bubble

BULLSHIT as per usual.
Fran lives in a country town nearer to Canberra then Sydney, that is as
far as it goes...

> all out of touch.

Nobody is more out of touch with every day politics then you are, Petz
dear. Even your disgusting troll septic-yank "proud/bouncer boi" circle
jerk boyfriend is more in touch with Australian politics then you are, and
everybody already noticed how immensely ignorant he was .

> Probably the
> problem with Washington.

You, Petz dear, understand exactly as much of US domestic politics as you
do of Australian domestic politics...bugger all, that is!

> All news they get there is hyped media rubbish.

Fran was responding to my post which was sourced NOT from any "media
rubbish".

And she was citing what her acquaintances said ... obviously this only
anecdotal, but very much mirrors the sentiment of many people here in
Sydney too, even at the top end of town on the North Shore!

~~~
~~~
Blasting Petz's idiotic Labor hate propaganda sig is as follows:

> Gough Whitlam when Joe Riordan lost yada yaada yada
> yayda yada yada three cemeteries
> I had an uncle that lived in Wellington.

Was he the one who bought for you that little tank of yours?

> He voted Liberal all his life until he passed away 10 years ago.
> Now he votes Labor.

How would you know that? Have you consulted him in a seance?

Hey, idiot Petz. OZ do not have any outcome significant voter-fraud
problem. Stop spewing that Trumpist big lie!
~~

--
Ördög - -
The real one (Your scary shadow that says "Booo" in the dark)

Don't argue with the alt-right terrorism apologist/supporters, the
neocons and neo-liberals, the hard-right, the misogynist and white
supremacist racist creeps, all of those Trump's deplorables, idiots like
Petz and his fellow septic and OZ crazies.
They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience!
<http://www.loonwatch.com/category/anti-loons/>

Re: The missing laws...

<t3stqq$nf$1@dont-email.me>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=12682&group=aus.politics#12682

From: gettingm...@nutcasewannabeFran.com (Fran)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Fri, 22 Apr 2022 10:45:10 +1000
 by: Fran - Fri, 22 Apr 2022 00:45 UTC

On 22/04/2022 10:15 am, *Ördög* wrote:
> [...]
> going on in govt as they either work for it, have rels who work for it,
> are contracted to it or provide services to it or its employees. Out
> there in places like Kooyong which is so far away from the Canberra
> area, I'm never too sure how or what Joe Public thinks but it seems
> that he's often either clueless or uninterested.
>
> I hope this elderly Lifelong Liberal voter is indicative of the sort of
> shift that has resulted in so many safe Lib seat holders being
> challenged by good Independents. Thsi government is so corrupt it
> needs to be removed.
> Now if we could just get some of those Queensland boofheads to wake
> up........
>
>> Fran lives around the Canberra bubble
> BULLSHIT as per usual.
> Fran lives in a country town nearer to Canberra then Sydney, that is as

Yep BUT in addition to that, I worked for governemnt for 40 years so I
KNOW when things aren't being done right and I KNOW when governments
aren't governing on behalf of ALL Ausralians and I KNOW when a
government is doing things that are corrupt. Poor ignornant boofheads
like pretzel, just swallow and regurgitate the Scotty From Marketing
line about "the Canberra bubble". That line only works on the ignorant.
>> all out of touch.
>
> Nobody is more out of touch with every day politics then you are, Petz
> dear. Even your disgusting troll septic-yank "proud/bouncer boi" circle
> jerk boyfriend is more in touch with Australian politics then you are, and
> everybody already noticed how immensely ignorant he was .

And lets not mention how little our village idiot understands about our
Constitution. No wonder he keeps saying the most amazing stupid and
ignorant things as he cant' even gets the basics right.

>> Probably the
>> problem with Washington.
>
> You, Petz dear, understand exactly as much of US domestic politics as you
> do of Australian domestic politics...bugger all, that is!
>
>> All news they get there is hyped media rubbish.
>
> Fran was responding to my post which was sourced NOT from any "media
> rubbish".
>
> And she was citing what her acquaintances said ... obviously this only
> anecdotal, but very much mirrors the sentiment of many people here in
> Sydney too, even at the top end of town on the North Shore!

So it seems. Sharma and Zimmerman might have a real battle on their
hands. Traditional Libs have got the shits wiht this LNP govt.
Traditional Libs don't like lies or corruption and Traditional Libs have
also been worried about climate change for quite some time.

It's interesting how Howards battlers have become the bedrock of the big
shift to Conservative and Tradional Libs are now looking elsewhere.

Re: The missing laws...

<ed246hh86gm6t702jla9lmm3pgt3m3sr8e@4ax.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=12684&group=aus.politics#12684

From: pet...@gmail.com (Petzl)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Fri, 22 Apr 2022 11:57:59 +1000
 by: Petzl - Fri, 22 Apr 2022 01:57 UTC

On Fri, 22 Apr 2022 10:45:10 +1000, Fran
wrote:

> [...]
>> do of Australian domestic politics...bugger all, that is!
>>
>>> All news they get there is hyped media rubbish.
>>
>> Fran was responding to my post which was sourced NOT from any "media
>> rubbish".
>>
>> And she was citing what her acquaintances said ... obviously this only
>> anecdotal, but very much mirrors the sentiment of many people here in
>> Sydney too, even at the top end of town on the North Shore!
>
>So it seems. Sharma and Zimmerman might have a real battle on their
>hands. Traditional Libs have got the shits wiht this LNP govt.
>Traditional Libs don't like lies or corruption and Traditional Libs have
>also been worried about climate change for quite some time.
>
>It's interesting how Howards battlers have become the bedrock of the big
>shift to Conservative and Tradional Libs are now looking elsewhere.

Fran replying to Ordogs spin and lying commie twist!
She only gets her info from talking to a farmhand on the back fence.

I've worked in Canberra Parliament helping a international Journalist
for 3 months, who noted the "Canberra bubble" within a day!
It does not pay to be ruled by lying ignorant fools and puppets.
--
Petzl
Obama is like a guy who couldn't open a jar for 8 years,

Re: The missing laws...

<op.1kz9j2j1c5duzs@pvr2.lan>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=12689&group=aus.politics#12689

From: kdj...@gmail.com (Jock)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Fri, 22 Apr 2022 12:37:04 +1000
 by: Jock - Fri, 22 Apr 2022 02:37 UTC

> [...]

> Constitution. No wonder he keeps saying the most amazing stupid and
> ignorant things as he cant' even gets the basics right.
>>
>>> Probably the
>>> problem with Washington.
>> You, Petz dear, understand exactly as much of US domestic politics as
>> you
>> do of Australian domestic politics...bugger all, that is!
>>
>>> All news they get there is hyped media rubbish.
>> Fran was responding to my post which was sourced NOT from any "media
>> rubbish".
>> And she was citing what her acquaintances said ... obviously this only
>> anecdotal, but very much mirrors the sentiment of many people here in
>> Sydney too, even at the top end of town on the North Shore!
>
> So it seems. Sharma and Zimmerman might have a real battle on their
> hands. Traditional Libs have got the shits wiht this LNP govt.

Fools ran the same lie in the election that Shorten lost.

> Traditional Libs don't like lies or corruption

Corse there is never any of that from Labor, eh ?

> and Traditional Libs have also been worried about climate change for
> quite some time.

The vote compass proves that that is just another stupid lie.

> It's interesting how Howards battlers have become the bedrock of the big
> shift to Conservative and Tradional Libs are now looking elsewhere.

Mpre of your mindless bullshit.

Re: The missing laws...

<op.1kz9t2a8byq249@pvr2>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=12691&group=aus.politics#12691

From: rod.spee...@gmail.com (Rod Speed)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Fri, 22 Apr 2022 12:43:04 +1000
 by: Rod Speed - Fri, 22 Apr 2022 02:43 UTC

On Fri, 22 Apr 2022 11:57:59 +1000, Petzl <petzlx@gmail.com> wrote:

> [...]
>>> anecdotal, but very much mirrors the sentiment of many people here in
>>> Sydney too, even at the top end of town on the North Shore!
>>
>> So it seems. Sharma and Zimmerman might have a real battle on their
>> hands. Traditional Libs have got the shits wiht this LNP govt.
>> Traditional Libs don't like lies or corruption and Traditional Libs have
>> also been worried about climate change for quite some time.
>>
>> It's interesting how Howards battlers have become the bedrock of the big
>> shift to Conservative and Tradional Libs are now looking elsewhere.
>>
> Fran replying to Ordogs spin and lying commie twist!
> She only gets her info from talking to a farmhand on the back fence.
>
> I've worked in Canberra Parliament helping a international Journalist
> for 3 months, who noted the "Canberra bubble" within a day!
> It does not pay to be ruled by lying ignorant fools and puppets.

They dont rule a damned thing. When they fuck up badly enough,
like Whitlam did, we give them the bums rush at the ballot box;

Re: The missing laws...

<3Qo8K.729813$vo1.90892@fx07.ams4>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=12692&group=aus.politics#12692

From: dev...@your.scary.shadow.edu (* Ördög * - - the Petz Buster -)
<devil@your.scary.shadow.edu>
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Fri, 22 Apr 2022 02:57:03 GMT
 by: * Ördög * - - the - Fri, 22 Apr 2022 02:57 UTC

Petz's latest Goon-bag-fumes delusions:

> [...]
>>> you do of Australian domestic politics...bugger all, that is!

>>> Fran was responding to my post which was sourced NOT from any "media
>>> rubbish".
>>>
>>> And she was citing what her acquaintances said ... obviously this only
>>> anecdotal, but very much mirrors the sentiment of many people here in
>>> Sydney too, even at the top end of town on the North Shore!
>>
>>So it seems. Sharma and Zimmerman might have a real battle on their
>>hands. Traditional Libs have got the shits wiht this LNP govt.
>>Traditional Libs don't like lies or corruption and Traditional Libs have
>>also been worried about climate change for quite some time.
>>
>>It's interesting how Howards battlers have become the bedrock of the big
>>shift to Conservative and Tradional Libs are now looking elsewhere.
>>
> Fran replying to Ordogs spin and lying commie twist!

Fran was replying to my post on a video by "Swollen Pickles" about the
Liberal election-shitshow in progress in Kooyong. All nicely documented
facts. Nothing to do with communism either!

> She only gets her info from talking to a farmhand on the back fence.

You have just suggested above that she was living in the 'Canberra Bubble'.
So wich is it really: the "Canberra Bubble" or a remote farm's back
fence???

> I've worked in Canberra Parliament ...

....most likely as the janitor's temporary aid! LOL!~

> helping a international Journalist
> for 3 months,...

Shining their shoes???

Must be just as true as you owning a white peacock, that little joyride
tank, the super-duper espresso machine, those nasty machine guns and
grenades, and that exclusive super Jacuzzi ... etc...etc...etc...
Nice little alcohol abuse induced phantasms ... and lies.
/snip rest of retarded commentary/

~~~
~~~
Re: Retard sig:

> Obama this
> Trump that
> loosened it

Indeed there are many loosened screws to be found in your cavernous head,
Petz dear!
~~~

--
Ördög - -
The real one (Your scary shadow that says "Booo" in the dark)

Don't argue with the alt-right terrorism apologist/supporters, the
neocons and neo-liberals, the hard-right, the misogynist and white
supremacist racist creeps, all of those Trump's deplorables, idiots like
Petz and his fellow septic and OZ crazies.
They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience!
<http://www.loonwatch.com/category/anti-loons/>

Re: The missing laws...

<2ug46htgljvau13cmh33tu74uillhchhi8@4ax.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=12696&group=aus.politics#12696

From: pet...@gmail.com (Petzl)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Fri, 22 Apr 2022 15:59:02 +1000
 by: Petzl - Fri, 22 Apr 2022 05:59 UTC

On Fri, 22 Apr 2022 12:43:04 +1000, "Rod Speed"
<rod.speed.aaa@gmail.com> wrote:

>> I've worked in Canberra Parliament helping a international Journalist
>> for 3 months, who noted the "Canberra bubble" within a day!
>> It does not pay to be ruled by lying ignorant fools and puppets.
>
>They dont rule a damned thing. When they fuck up badly enough,
>like Whitlam did, we give them the bums rush at the ballot box;

It wasn't a "we" that did that it was our Monarchs intervention.
--
Petzl

The entire Parliament was sacked,for treason under Whitlam
Constitutionally Parties are not recognised. So when a Government was
found to be removing ties to USA and Britain's orbit moving towards
that of the Communist and Third World powers, with strong support for
the "Arab lobby", Britain and USA would of found that treachery.

Arab financiers offered lower interest rates on governmental loans
than US banks/financiers. The Middle East at the time was awash with
"petro-dollars", as the price of oil quadrupled between 1973 and 1974.
Whitlam allowed Saudi Arabs to build a Mosque in Sydney/Lakemba.
Whitlam was a immoral communist working to remove ties to USA and
Britain's orbit moving towards that of the Communist and Third World
powers, with strong support for the "Arab lobby".
https://is.gd/IzhkxL

Whitlam did not want anti-communists to settle in Australia,
irrespective of whether they were genuine asylum seekers. Here his
stance differed from the position he took following the overthrow of
Salvador Allende's left-wing government in Chile in 1973.

Whitlam said on the ABC that Australia did not want “another
­reactionary right-wing minority”. Foreign minister Don Willesee
pleaded with him to take more. Whitlam replied: “I’m not having those
f..king Vietnamese Balts coming into this country with their religious
and political prejudices against us.”

Whitlam opposed the entry of Vietnamese refugees, saying they stirred
no sympathy in him. He added: “There will be some resentment about the
people coming to Australia at a time of unemployment, and also people
from a very different way of life.”

In other words, Whitlam consciously stirred up ethnic and racial
prejudice against Vietnamese ­because he thought they might be
politically hostile to Labor.

Re: The missing laws...

<op.1k0kleaabyq249@pvr2>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=12698&group=aus.politics#12698

From: rod.spee...@gmail.com (Rod Speed)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Fri, 22 Apr 2022 16:35:28 +1000
 by: Rod Speed - Fri, 22 Apr 2022 06:35 UTC

Petzl <petzlx@gmail.com> wrote
> Rod Speed <rod.speed.aaa@gmail.com> wrote

>>> I've worked in Canberra Parliament helping a international Journalist
>>> for 3 months, who noted the "Canberra bubble" within a day!
>>> It does not pay to be ruled by lying ignorant fools and puppets.

>> They dont rule a damned thing. When they fuck up badly enough,
>> like Whitlam did, we give them the bums rush at the ballot box;

> It wasn't a "we" that did that it was our Monarchs intervention.

Bullshit it was and that silly cow didn't even get a vote in the election
that gave Whitlam's govt the bums rush at the ballot box.

Re: The missing laws...

<htk46h5lj8gqapfnc94l9fc41rjjb60761@4ax.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=12703&group=aus.politics#12703

From: pet...@gmail.com (Petzl)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Fri, 22 Apr 2022 17:09:17 +1000
 by: Petzl - Fri, 22 Apr 2022 07:09 UTC

On Fri, 22 Apr 2022 16:35:28 +1000, "Rod Speed"
<rod.speed.aaa@gmail.com> wrote:

>Petzl <petzlx@gmail.com> wrote
>> Rod Speed <rod.speed.aaa@gmail.com> wrote

>>> They dont rule a damned thing. When they fuck up badly enough,
>>> like Whitlam did, we give them the bums rush at the ballot box;
>
>> It wasn't a "we" that did that it was our Monarchs intervention.
>
>Bullshit it was and that silly cow didn't even get a vote in the election
>that gave Whitlam's govt the bums rush at the ballot box.

For all we know?
Look what happened to Trump
The media won't report it
https://media.gab.com/system/media_attachments/files/104/706/842/original/a17d517e238536c4.qt
FLV video file
--
Petzl
What is the harm of for the Democrats validating the voting system.

Amazing to think that Lyndon Johnson perfected the
'sit-wait-see how many we need to win-then dump our
stuffed ballots at the last moment' electoral technique
in post-war Texas, and nothing has changed in US elections
in the 7 decades since.
<https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1948_United_States_Senate_election_in_Texas#Legal_battle>
The Left is fine with Vaccine Cards
but NOT voter IDs. Paying attention yet?

Re: The missing laws...

<op.1k0v362fbyq249@pvr2.lan>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=12709&group=aus.politics#12709

From: rod.spee...@gmail.com (Rod Speed)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Fri, 22 Apr 2022 20:44:20 +1000
 by: Rod Speed - Fri, 22 Apr 2022 10:44 UTC

On Fri, 22 Apr 2022 17:09:17 +1000, Petzl <petzlx@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Fri, 22 Apr 2022 16:35:28 +1000, "Rod Speed"
> <rod.speed.aaa@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Petzl <petzlx@gmail.com> wrote
>>> Rod Speed <rod.speed.aaa@gmail.com> wrote

>>> It wasn't a "we" that did that it was our Monarchs intervention.
>>
>> Bullshit it was and that silly cow didn't even get a vote in the
>> election that gave Whitlam's govt the bums rush at the ballot box.

> For all we know?

Mindless bullshit.

> Look what happened to Trump

Yep, the voters gave him the bums rush at the ballot box.

> The media won't report it

They did report that the voters gave that fool the bums rush at the ballot
box

And they did with all of Blair, Brown, Corbyn, Netanyahoo too.

> https://media.gab.com/system/media_attachments/files/104/706/842/original/a17d517e238536c4.qt
> FLV video file

Just because some fool claims something...