Disc space -- the final frontier!

aus+uk / aus.politics / Re: Federal Election 2022 --- Vote compass --- Where do the citizens actually stand currently?

SubjectAuthor
* Federal Election 2022 --- Vote compass --- Where do the citizensÖrdög - the Newsgroup Devil
+* Federal Election 2022 --- Vote compass --- Where do the citizens actually stand Petzl
|`- Federal Election 2022 --- Vote compass --- Where do the* Ördög * - - the Petz Buster -
+- Federal Election 2022 --- Vote compass --- Where do the citizensRod Speed
`* Federal Election 2022 --- Vote compass --- Where do the citizensFran
 `* Federal Election 2022 --- Vote compass --- Where do the citizensFred
  +* Federal Election 2022 --- Vote compass --- Where do the citizens actually stand **69 - 51 **
  |`- Federal Election 2022 --- Vote compass --- Where do the citizensFran
  `* Federal Election 2022 --- Vote compass --- Where do the citizensFran
   `* Federal Election 2022 --- Vote compass --- Where do the citizensFred
    `* Federal Election 2022 --- Vote compass --- Where do the citizensFran
     `- Federal Election 2022 --- Vote compass --- Where do the citizensFred

1
Federal Election 2022 --- Vote compass --- Where do the citizens actually stand currently?

<_Tm8K.1176090$5u1.340106@fx13.ams4>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=12681&group=aus.politics#12681

From: Dev...@your.service.biz (Ördög - the Newsgroup Devil)
<Devil@your.service.biz>
Subject: Federal Election 2022 --- Vote compass --- Where do the citizens
actually stand currently?
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Fri, 22 Apr 2022 00:44:42 GMT
 by: Ördög - the Newsgr - Fri, 22 Apr 2022 00:44 UTC

*Federal Election 2022 - Australia Votes*
*Vote Compass data shows climate change, cost of living and the economy
are the big election issues, but voters still split along party lines*
/By Vote Compass reporter Emily Baker, ABC News, Australia/
<https://tinyurl.com/y6c4y37t>

"Climate change, cost of living and the economy are the most important
issues to Australians this election, but there's a large split along
voting lines, according to Vote Compass.

More Australians mentioned climate change as their number one issue than
any other topic, with 29 per cent of people saying it was important.

But that was a view held by only 8 per cent of Coalition voters, compared
to 30 per cent of Labor voters and 50 per cent of people who vote
Green. ..."
~~~

Yes, this clearly show the difference between the egotistic rich and the
gullible wealth envy suffering "aspirational" LNP/ON/PALMER voters and
those who actually care about their fellow citizens' well being in a
healthy and livable environment.

Sadly the two major parties are very much on the wrong side of politics,
Labor being marginally better, very marginally. The creeps of the ON/
PALMER shitshow are even worse, mostly low IQ alt-right wankers whose main
purpose is to pump votes towards the LNP.

--
Ördög - - the one and only newsgroup Devil.

Re: Federal Election 2022 --- Vote compass --- Where do the citizens actually stand currently?

<4u246h9jti8ukqae4ibo8b176moo1r1ilj@4ax.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=12685&group=aus.politics#12685

From: pet...@gmail.com (Petzl)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Subject: Re: Federal Election 2022 --- Vote compass --- Where do the citizens actually stand currently?
Date: Fri, 22 Apr 2022 11:59:11 +1000
 by: Petzl - Fri, 22 Apr 2022 01:59 UTC

On Fri, 22 Apr 2022 00:44:42 GMT, Ördög - the Newsgroup Devil
<Devil@your.service.biz> wrote:

Snip Ordogs lying commie bull
--
Petzl
The philosophy of the school room in one generation

Re: Federal Election 2022 --- Vote compass --- Where do the citizens actually stand currently?

<7uo8K.729812$vo1.714993@fx07.ams4>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=12687&group=aus.politics#12687

From: dev...@your.scary.shadow.edu (* Ördög * - - the Petz Buster -)
<devil@your.scary.shadow.edu>
Subject: Re: Federal Election 2022 --- Vote compass --- Where do the
citizens actually stand currently?
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Fri, 22 Apr 2022 02:33:39 GMT
 by: * Ördög * - - the - Fri, 22 Apr 2022 02:33 UTC

Petz's latest Goon-bag-fumes delusions:

> On Fri, 22 Apr 2022 00:44:42 GMT, Ördög - the Newsgroup Devil
> <Devil@your.service.biz> wrote:
>
> Snip Ordogs lying commie bull

No worries!
Restored with aclick righ away!

******************
*Federal Election 2022 - Australia Votes*
*Vote Compass data shows climate change, cost of living and the economy
are the big election issues, but voters still split along party lines* /By
Vote Compass reporter Emily Baker, ABC News, Australia/
<https://tinyurl.com/y6c4y37t>

"Climate change, cost of living and the economy are the most important
issues to Australians this election, but there's a large split along
voting lines, according to Vote Compass.

More Australians mentioned climate change as their number one issue than
any other topic, with 29 per cent of people saying it was important.

But that was a view held by only 8 per cent of Coalition voters, compared
to 30 per cent of Labor voters and 50 per cent of people who vote Green.
...."
~~~

Yes, this clearly show the difference between the egotistic rich and the
gullible wealth envy suffering "aspirational" LNP/ON/PALMER voters and
those who actually care about their fellow citizens' well being in a
healthy and livable environment.

Sadly the two major parties are very much on the wrong side of politics,
Labor being marginally better, very marginally. The creeps of the ON/
PALMER shitshow are even worse, mostly low IQ alt-right wankers whose main
purpose is to pump votes towards the LNP.

And yet again Petz demostrates his utter inability to deal with the OP in
a sane manner.

In my original post there isn't a single lie about anything, Vote-compass
is about published survey data...nor is there any mention of communism
anywhere. Petz only respons to voices in his inebriated cavernous head.
GoonCon 3 at the least!

--
Ördög - -
The real one (Your scary shadow that says "Booo" in the dark)

Don't argue with the alt-right terrorism apologist/supporters, the
neocons and neo-liberals, the hard-right, the misogynist and white
supremacist racist creeps, all of those Trump's deplorables, idiots like
Petz and his fellow septic and OZ crazies.
They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience!
<http://www.loonwatch.com/category/anti-loons/>

Re: Federal Election 2022 --- Vote compass --- Where do the citizens actually stand currently?

<op.1kz9eno4byq249@pvr2>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=12688&group=aus.politics#12688

From: rod.spee...@gmail.com (Rod Speed)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
actually stand currently?
Date: Fri, 22 Apr 2022 12:33:49 +1000
 by: Rod Speed - Fri, 22 Apr 2022 02:33 UTC

On Fri, 22 Apr 2022 10:44:42 +1000, Ördög - the Newsgroup Devil
<Devil@your.service.biz> wrote:

> *Federal Election 2022 - Australia Votes*
> *Vote Compass data shows climate change, cost of living and the economy
> are the big election issues, but voters still split along party lines*
> /By Vote Compass reporter Emily Baker, ABC News, Australia/
> <https://tinyurl.com/y6c4y37t>
>
> "Climate change, cost of living and the economy are the most important
> issues to Australians this election, but there's a large split along
> voting lines, according to Vote Compass.
>
> More Australians mentioned climate change as their number one issue than
> any other topic, with 29 per cent of people saying it was important.
>
> But that was a view held by only 8 per cent of Coalition voters, compared
> to 30 per cent of Labor voters and 50 per cent of people who vote
> Green. ..."
> ~~~
>
> Yes, this clearly show the difference between the egotistic rich and the
> gullible wealth envy suffering "aspirational" LNP/ON/PALMER voters and
> those who actually care about their fellow citizens' well being in a
> healthy and livable environment.

Some of us actually have enough of a clue to have noticed
that even if we shut down all power generation tomorrow,
and banned all cars, planes and trucks tomorrow, there would
be no measurable difference in the climate of this country.

> Sadly the two major parties are very much on the wrong side of politics,
> Labor being marginally better, very marginally.

> The creeps of the ON/
> PALMER shitshow are even worse, mostly low IQ alt-right wankers whose
> main purpose is to pump votes towards the LNP.

That is bullshit with both.

Re: Federal Election 2022 --- Vote compass --- Where do the citizens actually stand currently?

<t3t939$32v$1@dont-email.me>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=12693&group=aus.politics#12693

From: gettingm...@nutcasewannabeFran.com (Fran)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
actually stand currently?
Date: Fri, 22 Apr 2022 13:57:28 +1000
 by: Fran - Fri, 22 Apr 2022 03:57 UTC

On 22/04/2022 10:44 am, Ördög - the Newsgroup Devil wrote:
> *Federal Election 2022 - Australia Votes*
> *Vote Compass data shows climate change, cost of living and the economy
> are the big election issues, but voters still split along party lines*
> /By Vote Compass reporter Emily Baker, ABC News, Australia/
> <https://tinyurl.com/y6c4y37t>
>
> "Climate change, cost of living and the economy are the most important
> issues to Australians this election, but there's a large split along
> voting lines, according to Vote Compass.
>
> More Australians mentioned climate change as their number one issue than
> any other topic, with 29 per cent of people saying it was important.
>
> But that was a view held by only 8 per cent of Coalition voters, compared
> to 30 per cent of Labor voters and 50 per cent of people who vote
> Green. ..."
> ~~~
>
> Yes, this clearly show the difference between the egotistic rich and the
> gullible wealth envy suffering "aspirational" LNP/ON/PALMER voters and
> those who actually care about their fellow citizens' well being in a
> healthy and livable environment.

I saw that report earlier this am and that's why I mentioned Howard's
battlers and Traditional Liberals in an earlier post. I think the
traditional Libs have deserted the party and it's now the older, poorer
and less flexible battlers left.

> Sadly the two major parties are very much on the wrong side of politics,
> Labor being marginally better, very marginally.

Well we all know why. Labor can't actually put forward any real reform
agenda or Rupert will destroy them as he's done several tiems already
and sadly, Joe Public is too stupid to think for himself and would
rather be fed Ruperts crap.

The creeps of the ON/
> PALMER shitshow are even worse, mostly low IQ alt-right wankers whose main
> purpose is to pump votes towards the LNP.

Yep. And lie like pigs in mud whilst doing so.

Re: Federal Election 2022 --- Vote compass --- Where do the citizens actually stand currently?

<op.1k0f50lxzfit7i@pvr2.lan>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=12694&group=aus.politics#12694

From: fgt...@gmail.com (Fred)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
actually stand currently?
Date: Fri, 22 Apr 2022 14:59:50 +1000
 by: Fred - Fri, 22 Apr 2022 04:59 UTC

On Fri, 22 Apr 2022 13:57:28 +1000, Fran
<gettingmoredelusionalbythedayistheforger@nutcasewannabefran.com> wrote:

> On 22/04/2022 10:44 am, Ördög - the Newsgroup Devil wrote:
>> *Federal Election 2022 - Australia Votes*
>> *Vote Compass data shows climate change, cost of living and the economy
>> are the big election issues, but voters still split along party lines*
>> /By Vote Compass reporter Emily Baker, ABC News, Australia/
>> <https://tinyurl.com/y6c4y37t>
>> "Climate change, cost of living and the economy are the most important
>> issues to Australians this election, but there's a large split along
>> voting lines, according to Vote Compass.
>> More Australians mentioned climate change as their number one issue
>> than
>> any other topic, with 29 per cent of people saying it was important.
>> But that was a view held by only 8 per cent of Coalition voters,
>> compared
>> to 30 per cent of Labor voters and 50 per cent of people who vote
>> Green. ..."
>> ~~~
>> Yes, this clearly show the difference between the egotistic rich and
>> the
>> gullible wealth envy suffering "aspirational" LNP/ON/PALMER voters and
>> those who actually care about their fellow citizens' well being in a
>> healthy and livable environment.

> I saw that report earlier this am and that's why I mentioned Howard's
> battlers and Traditional Liberals in an earlier post. I think the
> traditional Libs have deserted the party

More fool you, and you will discover that they haven't on election day.

> and it's now the older, poorer and less flexible battlers left.

And you will discover on election day that that is just another of your
stupidies.

>> Sadly the two major parties are very much on the wrong side of
>> politics,
>> Labor being marginally better, very marginally.
>
> Well we all know why. Labor can't actually put forward any real reform
> agenda or Rupert will destroy them as he's done several tiems already
> and sadly, Joe Public is too stupid to think for himself and would
> rather be fed Ruperts crap.
>
> The creeps of the ON/
>> PALMER shitshow are even worse, mostly low IQ alt-right wankers whose
>> main
>> purpose is to pump votes towards the LNP.
>
> Yep. And lie like pigs in mud whilst doing so.

Re: Federal Election 2022 --- Vote compass --- Where do the citizens actually stand currently?

<aif46hdavjm3qmv89eotocunifj4iphpd4@4ax.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=12695&group=aus.politics#12695

From: 69-...@666.service.biz (**69 - 51 **)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Fri, 22 Apr 2022 15:41:18 +1000
 by: **69 - 51 ** - Fri, 22 Apr 2022 05:41 UTC

On Fri, 22 Apr 2022 14:59:50 +1000, Fred <fgt458@gmail.com> wrote:

> More fool me
> just another of my stupidies.

Sure:
***
***

Just the very same brain-dead nymshifter troll again...
... content, and nym binned permanently.
PLONK!

Re: Federal Election 2022 --- Vote compass --- Where do the citizens actually stand currently?

<t3tpg2$dgo$1@dont-email.me>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=12705&group=aus.politics#12705

From: gettingm...@nutcasewannabeFran.com (Fran)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
actually stand currently?
Date: Fri, 22 Apr 2022 18:37:19 +1000
 by: Fran - Fri, 22 Apr 2022 08:37 UTC

On 22/04/2022 2:59 pm, Fred wrote:
> On Fri, 22 Apr 2022 13:57:28 +1000, Fran
> <gettingmoredelusionalbythedayistheforger@nutcasewannabefran.com> wrote:
>
>> On 22/04/2022 10:44 am, Ördög - the Newsgroup Devil wrote:
>>> *Federal Election 2022 - Australia Votes*
>>> *Vote Compass data shows climate change, cost of living and the economy
>>> are the big election issues, but voters still split along party lines*
>>> /By Vote Compass reporter Emily Baker, ABC News, Australia/
>>> <https://tinyurl.com/y6c4y37t>
>>>  "Climate change, cost of living and the economy are the most important
>>> issues to Australians this election, but there's a large split along
>>> voting lines, according to Vote Compass.
>>>  More Australians mentioned climate change as their number one issue
>>> than
>>> any other topic, with 29 per cent of people saying it was important.
>>>  But that was a view held by only 8 per cent of Coalition voters,
>>> compared
>>> to 30 per cent of Labor voters and 50 per cent of people who vote
>>> Green. ..."
>>> ~~~
>>>  Yes, this clearly show the difference between the egotistic rich and
>>> the
>>> gullible wealth envy suffering "aspirational" LNP/ON/PALMER voters and
>>> those  who actually care about their fellow citizens' well being in a
>>> healthy and livable environment.
>
>> I saw that report earlier this am and that's why I mentioned Howard's
>> battlers and Traditional Liberals in an earlier post.  I think the
>> traditional Libs have deserted the party
>
> More fool you, and you will discover that they haven't on election day.

Hello LNP Troll. I see you still haven't learned to follow what's going
on in politics. Do a google on "teal independents" and find an adult
to read about it and then explain to you why they are standing in safe
LNP seats.

>> and it's now the older, poorer and less flexible battlers left.
>
> And you will discover on election day that that is just another of your
> stupidies.

Go away and find out what proportion of the population is old! And
then go back and read the thread before you started cherry picking and
making idiot comments.

Re: Federal Election 2022 --- Vote compass --- Where do the citizens actually stand currently?

<t3tphr$dgo$2@dont-email.me>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=12706&group=aus.politics#12706

From: gettingm...@nutcasewannabeFran.com (Fran)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
actually stand currently?
Date: Fri, 22 Apr 2022 18:38:19 +1000
 by: Fran - Fri, 22 Apr 2022 08:38 UTC

On 22/04/2022 3:41 pm, **69 - 51 ** wrote:
> On Fri, 22 Apr 2022 14:59:50 +1000, Fred <fgt458@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> More fool me
>> just another of my stupidies.
>
> Sure:
> ***
> ***
>
> Just the very same brain-dead nymshifter troll again...
> ... content, and nym binned permanently.
> PLONK!

He's so darned lame.

Re: Federal Election 2022 --- Vote compass --- Where do the citizens actually stand currently?

<op.1k0wepfgzfit7i@pvr2.lan>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=12710&group=aus.politics#12710

From: fgt...@gmail.com (Fred)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
actually stand currently?
Date: Fri, 22 Apr 2022 20:50:39 +1000
 by: Fred - Fri, 22 Apr 2022 10:50 UTC

On Fri, 22 Apr 2022 18:37:19 +1000, Fran
<gettingmoredelusionalbythedayistheforger@nutcasewannabefran.com> wrote:

> On 22/04/2022 2:59 pm, Fred wrote:
>> On Fri, 22 Apr 2022 13:57:28 +1000, Fran
>> <gettingmoredelusionalbythedayistheforger@nutcasewannabefran.com> wrote:

>>> I saw that report earlier this am and that's why I mentioned Howard's
>>> battlers and Traditional Liberals in an earlier post. I think the
>>> traditional Libs have deserted the party
>> More fool you, and you will discover that they haven't on election day.

> Hello LNP Troll.

There you go, face down in the mud, as always.

> I see you still haven't learned to follow what's going on in politics.

You will come election day...

> Do a google on "teal independents"

Don't need too, been watching those fool for a long time now...

> and find an adult to read about it and then explain to you why they are
> standing in safe LNP seats.

And you will discover on election day that they are irrelevant.

Just like Steggall and Phelps were before them.

>>> and it's now the older, poorer and less flexible battlers left.
>> And you will discover on election day that that is just another of
>> your stupidies.
>
> Go away and find out what proportion of the population is old!

Irrelevant to what will happen on election day.

> And then go back and read the thread

No point, it remains mindless shit no matter how often it is read.

> before you started cherry picking and making idiot comments.

You are the one doing that, as you will discover on election day.

Re: Federal Election 2022 --- Vote compass --- Where do the citizens actually stand currently?

<t403oo$dt7$1@dont-email.me>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=12727&group=aus.politics#12727

From: gettingm...@nutcasewannabeFran.com (Fran)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
actually stand currently?
Date: Sat, 23 Apr 2022 15:44:55 +1000
 by: Fran - Sat, 23 Apr 2022 05:44 UTC

On 22/04/2022 8:50 pm, Fred wrote:
> On Fri, 22 Apr 2022 18:37:19 +1000, Fran
> <gettingmoredelusionalbythedayistheforger@nutcasewannabefran.com> wrote:
>
>> On 22/04/2022 2:59 pm, Fred wrote:

>>>  More fool you, and you will discover that they haven't on election day.
>
>> Hello LNP Troll.
>
> There you go, face down in the mud, as always.

Nah, I leave that to nym shifting trolls like yourself.
>> I see you still haven't learned to follow what's going on in politics.
>
> You will come election day...

Fuck you are dumb! Try to understand what I wrote!!!!!!!!! Or fid an
adult to explain it to yu.

I did NOT make a prediction about who will win!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A shift in voter profile has little to do with who will win the election
you brain dead moron!. IF there are now more Haward battler who support
the LNP than there are traditional Liberal voters who've moved off to
support the tal independents than WTF do you think will happen?
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
IF that happens (which is quite possible) there WILL be a win for the
LNP!!!!!!!! Now fuck off as you are too stupid to bother with.

>> Do a  google on "teal independents"
>
> Don't need too, been watching those fool for a long time now...

Liar. They haven't been around for long enough for the likes of you to
know anything about them or their chances of election.

>> and find an adult to read about it and then explain to you why they
>> are standing in safe LNP seats.
>
> And you will discover on election day that they are irrelevant.
>
> Just like Steggall and Phelps were before them.

LOL. Thanks for proving you are both a liar and pig ignorant about
politics and relevance.

Both took the seats of former PMs. One is still a Member and she won
the seat against the former PM was a sitting member. Both were and are
clearly relevant.

>>>  And you will discover on election day that that is just another of
>>> your stupidies.
>>
>> Go away and find out what proportion of the population is old!
>
> Irrelevant to what will happen on election day.

It may be but your ignornace aobut any issue under discussion here is
also irrelvant as ar eyour comments.

>> And then go back and read the thread
>
> No point, it remains mindless shit no matter how often it is read.

Only when read by the likes of you.

>> before you started cherry picking and making idiot comments.
>
> You are the one doing that, as you will discover on election day.

LOL. Do try to learn to read.

Re: Federal Election 2022 --- Vote compass --- Where do the citizens actually stand currently?

<op.1k2el3xdzfit7i@pvr2.lan>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=12730&group=aus.politics#12730

From: fgt...@gmail.com (Fred)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
actually stand currently?
Date: Sat, 23 Apr 2022 16:21:29 +1000
 by: Fred - Sat, 23 Apr 2022 06:21 UTC

On Sat, 23 Apr 2022 15:44:55 +1000, Fran
<gettingmoredelusionalbythedayistheforger@nutcasewannabefran.com> wrote:

> On 22/04/2022 8:50 pm, Fred wrote:
>> On Fri, 22 Apr 2022 18:37:19 +1000, Fran
>> <gettingmoredelusionalbythedayistheforger@nutcasewannabefran.com> wrote:

>>> Hello LNP Troll.
>> There you go, face down in the mud, as always.
>
> Nah, I leave that to nym shifting trolls like yourself.

We'll see...

>>> I see you still haven't learned to follow what's going on in politics.

>> You will come election day...

> Fuck you are dumb!

We'll see...

> Try to understand what I wrote!!!!!!!!!

Did that fine thanks.

Or fid an
> adult to explain it to yu.

Any 3 year old could leave that for dead.

> I did NOT make a prediction about who will win!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No one said you did, you stupid
cow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

> A shift in voter profile has little to do with who will win the election

Even sillier than you usually manage and that's saying something.

> you brain dead moron!. IF there are now more Haward battler who support
> the LNP than there are traditional Liberal voters who've moved off to
> support the tal independents

Just another of your pathetic little canberra bubble fantasies.

> than WTF do you think will happen?

Nothing special, you watch.

> IF that happens (which is quite possible) there WILL be a win for the
> LNP!!!!!!!! Now fuck off as you are too stupid to bother with.

>>> Do a google on "teal independents"

>> Don't need too, been watching those fools for a long time now...

> Liar. They haven't been around for long enough for the likes of you to
> know anything about them or their chances of election.

Wrong, as always. That is just a new name, fuckwit.

>>> and find an adult to read about it and then explain to you why they
>>> are standing in safe LNP seats.

>> And you will discover on election day that they are irrelevant.

>> Just like Steggall and Phelps were before them.

> LOL. Thanks for proving you are both a liar and pig ignorant about
> politics and relevance.

We'll see...

> Both took the seats of former PMs.

Irrelevant.

> One is still a Member

And has done nothing whatever since elected.

> and she won the seat against the former PM was a sitting member.

Who was way passed his useby date. That's why he was no longer the PM,
stupid.

> Both were and are clearly relevant.

More of your mindless bullshit. Both were and are completely irrelevant in
parliament.

>>> Go away and find out what proportion of the population is old!

>> Irrelevant to what will happen on election day.

> It may be but your ignornace aobut any issue under discussion here is
> also irrelvant as ar eyour comments.

Any 3 year old could leave that for dead too.

>>> And then go back and read the thread

>> No point, it remains mindless shit no matter how often it is read.

> Only when read by the likes of you.

We've seen...

>>> before you started cherry picking and making idiot comments.

>> You are the one doing that, as you will discover on election day.

> LOL. Do try to learn to read.

Even you should be able to do better than that. Obviously not.