Any man who hates dogs and babies can't be all bad. -- Leo Rosten, on W. C. Fields

aus+uk / aus.politics / Re: Dutton

SubjectAuthor
* 111corella
+- There are no depth of ethical depravity the LNP mob is unwilling toÖrdög - the Newsgroup Devil
+- The Jezabels - Endless Summercorella
+* DuttonFran
|+- DuttonFred
|+* DuttonTrevor Wilson
||+* DuttonRod Speed
|||+* DuttonTrevor Wilson
|||`* DuttonPetzl
||| +* DuttonRod Speed
||| +* Dutton* Ördög * - - the Petz Buster -
||| `* DuttonTrevor Wilson
|||  +* DuttonFran
|||  |`- DuttonFred
|||  +* DuttonPetzl
|||  |`- Dutton* Ördög * - - the Petz Buster -
|||  `- DuttonRod Speed
||+- Dutton*Ördög*
||`- DuttonFran
|`* DuttonPetzl
| `- Dutton* Ördög * - - the Petz Buster -
+* OT: Dark MAGAÖrdög - the Newsgroup Devil
|`* OT: Dark MAGAOzix
| +* OT: Dark MAGAFran
| |`* OT: Dark MAGAMattb
| | `* OT: Dark MAGAPetzl
| |  `* OT: Dark MAGARod Speed
| |   +* OT: Dark MAGAPetzl
| |   |`* OT: Dark MAGARod Speed
| |   | `- OT: Dark MAGARod Speed
| |   `* OT: Dark MAGAWotawonderfulworld
| |    `- OT: Dark MAGARod Speed
| `* OT: Dark MAGAMattb
|  +- OT: Dark MAGAMattb
|  `* OT: Dark MAGARod Speed
|   +* OT: Dark MAGAPetzl
|   |+- OT: Dark MAGARod Speed
|   |`- OT: Dark MAGAMattb
|   `* OT: Dark MAGAMattb
|    `* OT: Dark MAGARod Speed
|     `* OT: Dark MAGAMattb
|      `* OT: Dark MAGARod Speed
|       `* OT: Dark MAGAMattb
|        `* OT: Dark MAGARod Speed
|         `* OT: Dark MAGAMattb
|          `- OT: Dark MAGARod Speed
+- 9corella
+- 9corella
+* Another nail in the coffin of democracyÖrdög - the Newsgroup Devil
|+- Another nail in the coffin of democracyRod Speed
|`- Another nail in the coffin of democracyFran
+- how do you milk sheep?Melania Trump
+- R.N.Z.I._/_Wellington_◄——_ENGINERas Tafarian
+- R.N.Z.I._—_Wellington_N.Z._◄——_ERas Tafarian
+- 270000027corella
+- Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart - Piano Concerto No. 21 - Andantecorella
+- Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart - Piano Concerto No. 21 in C major, K. 467corella
+- 365corella
+- 365corella
+- off-topic: shitstain Le Pen trounced in French electionCharles dee Gorl
+- ScoMo got it done!Ördög - the Newsgroup Devil
+- ScoMo's amazing A-TeamÖrdög - the Newsgroup Devil
+- 40104corella
`- inflation out of control: 2.1% March quarterBernie Sanders

<c7ae996b-53dc-44eb-a820-737eefca00dcn@googlegroups.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=12718&group=aus.politics#12718

Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Fri, 22 Apr 2022 14:37:10 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: 111
From: cocka...@aussieisp.net.au (corella)
 by: corella - Fri, 22 Apr 2022 21:37 UTC

Wednesday, 20th April 2022, 03:57 UTC, X2.25

Friday, 22nd April 2022, 13:25 UTC, M3.43

Duration: 3448 minutes

8443-3448=4995

4995/45=111

There are no depth of ethical depravity the LNP mob is unwilling to embrace just to remain in power!

<EhG8K.2697295$u91.1219467@fx02.ams4>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=12722&group=aus.politics#12722

From: Dev...@your.service.biz (Ördög - the Newsgroup Devil)
<Devil@your.service.biz>
Subject: There are no depth of ethical depravity the LNP mob is unwilling to
embrace just to remain in power!
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Fri, 22 Apr 2022 22:49:08 GMT
 by: Ördög - the Newsgr - Fri, 22 Apr 2022 22:49 UTC

*Federal Election 2022 - Australia Votes*
*Chinese Australian Liberal supporters falsely accuse Labor faithful and
government critics of being under investigation*
/ABC Investigations, Exclusive by Echo Hui and Dylan Welch, ABC News,
Australia/
<https://tinyurl.com/y3fyg3ow>

*Key points*

- The message reached thousands of Chinese Australian voters in
marginal seats across the east coast

- One of the most prolific distributors of the message was the father
of a campaign staffer for Liberal MP Michael Sukkar

- Named in the message was a Canberra school principal, who referred
the post to ASIO

"Liberal Party faithful in the Chinese community have been caught falsely
accusing prominent Labor supporters and Morrison government critics of
being under investigation by Australian intelligence agencies for election
interference.

An ABC investigation has uncovered a scare campaign spreading on the
social app WeChat, pushing a message claiming four Chinese Australians and
four local Chinese-language news sites received foreign payments to
distort facts ahead of the federal election.

Most of the eight have been vocal critics of the Liberal government on
WeChat, which boasts more than 1.2 billion active users — many of whom are
among the 1.2 million Chinese Australian voters who will cast their ballot
on May 21.

The message, written in Chinese, was circulated by a group of Liberal
Party supporters to more than a dozen closed WeChat groups, reaching
thousands of Chinese-speaking voters in marginal seats in Australia's east-
coast cities of Sydney, Melbourne and Brisbane.

One of the most prolific distributors of the message has been Melbourne
businessman and Liberal Party member Bill Ma, whose son, Tom, is working
on the election campaign of assistant treasurer Michael Sukkar. ..."
~~~

It looks like the LNP is getting really worried about the upcoming
election, hence these types of disgusting dirty tricks.
All involved in this particular nasty scandal should be removed from
politics permanently and made criminally liable. We can't let democracy to
be ruined by power obsessed creeps of the political hard right.

--
Ördög - - the one and only newsgroup Devil.

The Jezabels - Endless Summer

<3c358c5a-6576-41ec-9cd4-4d314734c1e2n@googlegroups.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=12725&group=aus.politics#12725

Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Fri, 22 Apr 2022 22:28:16 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: The Jezabels - Endless Summer
From: cocka...@aussieisp.net.au (corella)
 by: corella - Sat, 23 Apr 2022 05:28 UTC

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0rGiz1NfD50&list=PLC55619BE94AC8D87

Dutton

<t4042u$ghh$1@dont-email.me>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=12728&group=aus.politics#12728

From: gettingm...@nutcasewannabeFran.com (Fran)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Subject: Dutton
Date: Sat, 23 Apr 2022 15:50:19 +1000
 by: Fran - Sat, 23 Apr 2022 05:50 UTC

I loathe the man but I've got to hand it to him - he's prepared. He
sounds like he's across the issues and so does not stuff up as badly as
others have done. (That is not saying that he isn't lying through his
teeth but rather, he looks and sounds like he's on the ball - possibly
that stems from his time as a walloper and having to appear in court).

Re: Dutton

<op.1k2eon07zfit7i@pvr2.lan>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=12731&group=aus.politics#12731

From: fgt...@gmail.com (Fred)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Subject: Re: Dutton
Date: Sat, 23 Apr 2022 16:23:01 +1000
 by: Fred - Sat, 23 Apr 2022 06:23 UTC

On Sat, 23 Apr 2022 15:50:19 +1000, Fran
<gettingmoredelusionalbythedayistheforger@nutcasewannabefran.com> wrote:

> I loathe the man

Bet that will see him curl up and die as soon as he reads your post for
sure...

> but I've got to hand it to him - he's prepared. He sounds like he's
> across the issues and so does not stuff up as badly as others have
> done. (That is not saying that he isn't lying through his teeth but
> rather, he looks and sounds like he's on the ball - possibly that stems
> from his time as a walloper and having to appear in court).

Unlikely.

Re: Dutton

<jciv0iFbr4aU1@mid.individual.net>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=12735&group=aus.politics#12735

From: tre...@rageaudio.com.au (Trevor Wilson)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Sun, 24 Apr 2022 04:31:49 +1000
 by: Trevor Wilson - Sat, 23 Apr 2022 18:31 UTC

On 23/04/2022 3:50 pm, Fran wrote:
> I loathe the man but I've got to hand it to him - he's prepared.  He
> sounds like he's across the issues and so does not stuff up as badly as
> others have done.  (That is not saying that he isn't lying through his
> teeth but rather, he looks and sounds like he's on the ball - possibly
> that stems from his time as a walloper and having to appear in court).

**Really? There are only two issues:

1) Climate change and the fact that the COALition is missing in action.
2) A federal ICAC and the fact that the COALition has completely fucked
it up.

What does Dutton say about those issues?

Re: Dutton

<op.1k3c0zwsbyq249@pvr2.lan>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=12736&group=aus.politics#12736

From: rod.spee...@gmail.com (Rod Speed)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Sun, 24 Apr 2022 04:44:49 +1000
 by: Rod Speed - Sat, 23 Apr 2022 18:44 UTC

Trevor Wilson <trevor@rageaudio.com.au> wrote
> Fran wrote

>> I loathe the man but I've got to hand it to him - he's prepared. He
>> sounds like he's across the issues and so does not stuff up as badly as
>> others have done. (That is not saying that he isn't lying through his
>> teeth but rather, he looks and sounds like he's on the ball - possibly
>> that stems from his time as a walloper and having to appear in court).

> Really? There are only two issues:

Bullshit. There are far more important issues than just these two.

> 1) Climate change

Even if we shut down all power generation tomorrow and banned
all cars, trucks, planes and trains tomorrow, THAT WOULD HAVE
NO MEASURABLE EFFECT ON THE CLIMATE.

> and the fact that the COALition is missing in action.

We all swooned when Albo announced what he would do about climate change.

> 2) A federal ICAC

Only a fool would have one given what happened with
Gladys and what happened in Qld and the NT with theirs.

> and the fact that the COALition has completely fucked it up.

They have noticed happened with Gladys and
what happened in Qld and the NT with theirs.

> What does Dutton say about those issues?

Irrelevant, bigot.

Re: Dutton

<jcjbpbFedtnU1@mid.individual.net>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=12737&group=aus.politics#12737

From: tre...@rageaudio.com.au (Trevor Wilson)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Sun, 24 Apr 2022 08:09:46 +1000
 by: Trevor Wilson - Sat, 23 Apr 2022 22:09 UTC

On 24/04/2022 4:44 am, Rod Speed wrote:
> Trevor Wilson <trevor@rageaudio.com.au> wrote
>> Fran wrote
>
>>> I loathe the man but I've got to hand it to him - he's prepared.  He
>>> sounds like he's across the issues and so does not stuff up as badly
>>> as others have done.  (That is not saying that he isn't lying through
>>> his teeth but rather, he looks and sounds like he's on the ball -
>>> possibly that stems from his time as a walloper and having to appear
>>> in court).
>
>> Really? There are only two issues:
>
> Bullshit. There are far more important issues than just these two.

**Well, in reality, there is only one, truly important, issue - Dealing
with global warming. Everything else is trivial.

>> 1) Climate change
>
> Even if we shut down all power generation tomorrow and banned
> all cars, trucks, planes and trains tomorrow, THAT WOULD HAVE
> NO MEASURABLE EFFECT ON THE CLIMATE.

**Bullshit. If we (meaning EVERYONE on the planet) did what you say, the
effect would be easily measurable. And, here's the thing: EVERYONE on
the planet must act in order to avert catastrophe. That means: EVERY
SINGLE American, Chinese citizen and EVERY SINGLE Australian. We all
need to act and act fast.

>> and the fact that the COALition is missing in action.
>
> We all swooned when Albo announced what he would do about climate change.

**Not me. Albo's plans are pitifully inadequate. Scummo's are worse.

>> 2) A federal ICAC
>
> Only a fool would have one given what happened with
> Gladys and what happened in Qld and the NT with theirs.

**Gladys fucked up. Bigly. Gladys quit her job. ICAC was in no small
part responsible for ensuring that much of the O'Bied family is in gaol
right now.

>> and the fact that the COALition has completely fucked  it up.
>
> They have noticed happened with Gladys and
> what happened in Qld and the NT with theirs.

**Gladys fucked up. She acted corruptly and paid the price.

>> What does Dutton say about those issues?
>
> Irrelevant, bigot.

**Highly relevant, given they are very important issues and Dutton wants
to be PM.

Re: Dutton

<bk096hdughchn5jqd8uljja0u51jqetluh@4ax.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=12739&group=aus.politics#12739

From: pet...@gmail.com (Petzl)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Sun, 24 Apr 2022 08:51:00 +1000
 by: Petzl - Sat, 23 Apr 2022 22:51 UTC

On Sun, 24 Apr 2022 04:44:49 +1000, "Rod Speed"
<rod.speed.aaa@gmail.com> wrote:

>Trevor Wilson <trevor@rageaudio.com.au> wrote
>> Fran wrote
>
>>> I loathe the man but I've got to hand it to him - he's prepared. He
>>> sounds like he's across the issues and so does not stuff up as badly as
>>> others have done. (That is not saying that he isn't lying through his
>>> teeth but rather, he looks and sounds like he's on the ball - possibly
>>> that stems from his time as a walloper and having to appear in court).
>
>> Really? There are only two issues:
>
>Bullshit. There are far more important issues than just these two.
>
>> 1) Climate change
>
>Even if we shut down all power generation tomorrow and banned
>all cars, trucks, planes and trains tomorrow, THAT WOULD HAVE
>NO MEASURABLE EFFECT ON THE CLIMATE.
>
>> and the fact that the COALition is missing in action.
>
>We all swooned when Albo announced what he would do about climate change.
>
>> 2) A federal ICAC
>
>Only a fool would have one given what happened with
>Gladys and what happened in Qld and the NT with theirs.
>
>> and the fact that the COALition has completely fucked it up.
>
>They have noticed happened with Gladys and
>what happened in Qld and the NT with theirs.
>
>> What does Dutton say about those issues?
>
>Irrelevant, bigot.

A lot of lefties have trouble between reality and illusion!
--
Petzl
If voting made any difference,

Re: Dutton

<op.1k3oudcibyq249@pvr2.lan>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=12740&group=aus.politics#12740

From: rod.spee...@gmail.com (Rod Speed)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Sun, 24 Apr 2022 09:00:03 +1000
 by: Rod Speed - Sat, 23 Apr 2022 23:00 UTC

Trevor Wilson <trevor@rageaudio.com.au> wrote
> Rod Speed wrote
>> Trevor Wilson <trevor@rageaudio.com.au> wrote
>>> Fran wrote

>>> Really? There are only two issues:

>> Bullshit. There are far more important issues than just these two.

> Well, in reality, there is only one, truly important, issue - Dealing
> with global warming.

More mindless bullshit. The problem with global
warming is that nothing this country does can
have any measurable effect on world climate.

And it isn't even clear that global warming is actually a bad thing anyway.

> Everything else is trivial.

More mindless bullshit. A viable economy is FAR
more important given what has happened in the
countrys that have fucked that up completely.

>>> 1) Climate change

>> Even if we shut down all power generation tomorrow and banned
>> all cars, trucks, planes and trains tomorrow, THAT WOULD HAVE
>> NO MEASURABLE EFFECT ON THE CLIMATE.

> Bullshit.

Fact actually.

> If we (meaning EVERYONE on the planet)

Nope, I was clearly talking about THIS COUNTRY
given your original shit about the coalition policy.

> did what you say, the effect would be easily measurable.

Easy to claim, and hardly anyone in the world would
actually be stupid enough to do what I listed anyway.

> And, here's the thing: EVERYONE on the planet must act in order to avert
> catastrophe.

More complete and utter mindless bullshit.

There are still a few that do what I listed so clearly
those don't need to change what they are doing.

> That means: EVERY SINGLE American, Chinese citizen and EVERY SINGLE
> Australian.We all need to act

Taint gunna happen.

> and act fast.

Even sillier than you usually manage and that's saying something.

>>> and the fact that the COALition is missing in action.

>> We all swooned when Albo announced what he would do about climate
>> change.

> Not me.

That was sarcasm, stupid.

> Albo's plans are pitifully inadequate. Scummo's are worse.

Have fun listing even a single area in which Albo's are better.

>>> 2) A federal ICAC

>> Only a fool would have one given what happened with
>> Gladys and what happened in Qld and the NT with theirs.

> Gladys fucked up. Bigly.

Nope, nothing she did was any different to what any polly does.

> Gladys quit her job.

Because it isnt viable to be premier while the ICAC twiddles its thumbs.

The ICAC STILL hasn't done anything about what it was investigating.

> ICAC was in no small part responsible for ensuring that much of the
> O'Bied family is in gaol right now.

But that would have happened even without any ICAC.

>>> and the fact that the COALition has completely fucked it up.

>> They have noticed happened with Gladys and
>> what happened in Qld and the NT with theirs.

> Gladys fucked up. She acted corruptly

Bullshit she did.

> and paid the price.

Pity about Qld and the NT.

>>> What does Dutton say about those issues?

>> Irrelevant, bigot.

> Highly relevant, given they are very important issues

He doesn't determine coalition policy, fuckwit.

> and Dutton wants to be PM.

Most of the senior pollys do, stupid.

Turdbull was in favor of what you want to see and couldnt
manage to get most of his party to implement what he
wanted to see because most of his party isnt as stupid
and one eyed about global warming as you and he are.

NO PARTY IN GOVT WORLD WIDE IS ACTUALLY STUPID
ENOUGH TO DO WHAT YOU ARE DEMANDING.

OT: Dark MAGA

<qF%8K.2700294$u91.1277754@fx02.ams4>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=12741&group=aus.politics#12741

From: Dev...@your.service.biz (Ördög - the Newsgroup Devil)
<Devil@your.service.biz>
Subject: OT: Dark MAGA
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Sat, 23 Apr 2022 23:08:06 GMT
 by: Ördög - the Newsgr - Sat, 23 Apr 2022 23:08 UTC

*MAGA Rebrand Markets Trump As A Fascist Savior*
/The Young Turks/
<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xiffcVEjlf0>

"Some of Donald Trump’s supporters are looking to rebrand the MAGA
movement into something more authoritarian, calling it “Dark MAGA”. The
group wants Trump to be more ruthless when confronting his political
opponents in 2024 and is even adopting a more dystopian and aggressive
aesthetic style to market the campaign."

Read more:
<https://www.newsweek.com/dark-maga-donald-trump-supporters-attempt-
rebrand-2024-1697855>

~~~

There is no depth to depraved political insanity Trump cultists (like for
instnce our village idiot Petz) are unwilling to explore.

--
Ördög - - the one and only newsgroup Devil.

Re: Dutton

<t421da$omg$1@dont-email.me>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=12742&group=aus.politics#12742

From: Belphe...@666.Hell.invalid.com (*Ördög*)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Sat, 23 Apr 2022 23:16:58 -0000 (UTC)
Really: ??rd??g, the newsgroup devil
 by: *Ördög* - Sat, 23 Apr 2022 23:16 UTC

Trevor Wilson:

> Fran
>> I loathe the man but I've got to hand it to him - he's prepared.  He
>> sounds like he's across the issues and so does not stuff up as badly as
>> others have done.  (That is not saying that he isn't lying through his
>> teeth but rather, he looks and sounds like he's on the ball - possibly
>> that stems from his time as a walloper and having to appear in court).
>
> **Really? There are only two issues:
>
> 1) Climate change and the fact that the COALition is missing in action.
> 2) A federal ICAC and the fact that the COALition has completely fucked
> it up.
>
> What does Dutton say about those issues?

Bugger all.
Dutton firmly believes that both of these issues are some far-leftist/
communist conspiracies designed to undermine his own fascist ambitions of
becoming the ultimate power in OZ. So for the time being he hopes that by
ignoring these can make them go away until the time comes when he has the
means to eradicate the political Left for good.

--
Ördög - - The newsgroup Devil at your service.

Want to see the most spiteful nasties of Australian politics?
Here I show you:

Just look no farther than the Liberal Party of Australia and its dumb
coalition partner:

This is their fundamental ideology (if one can call it that):
Capitalist neo-liberal/libertarian LNP lies and alternate reality,
Lack of LNP compassion for the already downtrodden,
Sociopathic LNP greed & envy,
LNP endemic nepotistic and plutocratic corruption,
Vicious LNP hunger for power and "born to rule mentality",
Xtian LNP fundamentalism Never ending misogyny & homophobia within LNP
Undeniable Anglo-Celtic racism and supremacy of LNP politicians,
Unbridled hate for the underclasses amongst LNP personalities,
Unrelenting vengeance seeking against political opponents of LNP...

Re: Dutton

<nY%8K.2701034$u91.1318935@fx02.ams4>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=12743&group=aus.politics#12743

From: Dev...@your.service.biz (Ördög - the Newsgroup Devil)
<Devil@your.service.biz>
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Sat, 23 Apr 2022 23:28:19 GMT
 by: Ördög - the Newsgr - Sat, 23 Apr 2022 23:28 UTC

Trevor Wilson:

/ This post was AI autocleaned to remove some virulent retarded troll
poster inputs /
/ snip more manually /

> **Well, in reality, there is only one, truly important, issue - Dealing
> with global warming. Everything else is trivial.

Only if you care about future generations.
That old fart creep you are responding to obviously does not give a shit!

> Albo's plans are pitifully inadequate. Scummo's are worse.

Sadly that is still where we are on this issue even after more then a
decade long shit-fighting over it and despite of the urgency of the matter.

> **Gladys fucked up. She acted corruptly and paid the price.

That she did, the corrupt bitch! Good riddance. Sadly her replacement
ain't much better.

> **Highly relevant, given they are very important issues and Dutton wants
> to be PM.

That scenario would be like Australia's worst nightmare coming true.

--
[...]

<op.1k3qcoqmbyq249@pvr2.lan>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=12744&group=aus.politics#12744

From: rod.spee...@gmail.com (Rod Speed)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Sun, 24 Apr 2022 09:32:38 +1000
 by: Rod Speed - Sat, 23 Apr 2022 23:32 UTC

Petzl <petzlx@gmail.com> wrote
> Rod Speed <rod.speed.aaa@gmail.com> wrote
>> Trevor Wilson <trevor@rageaudio.com.au> wrote
>>> Fran wrote

>>> Really? There are only two issues:

>> Bullshit. There are far more important issues than just these two.

>>> 1) Climate change

>> Even if we shut down all power generation tomorrow and banned
>> all cars, trucks, planes and trains tomorrow, THAT WOULD HAVE
>> NO MEASURABLE EFFECT ON THE CLIMATE.

>>> and the fact that the COALition is missing in action.

>> We all swooned when Albo announced what he would do about climate
>> change.

>>> 2) A federal ICAC

>> Only a fool would have one given what happened with
>> Gladys and what happened in Qld and the NT with theirs.

>>> and the fact that the COALition has completely fucked it up.

>> They have noticed happened with Gladys and
>> what happened in Qld and the NT with theirs.

>>> What does Dutton say about those issues?

>> Irrelevant, bigot.

> A lot of lefties have trouble between reality and illusion!

Yep, this one and the Flan in spades.

Re: Dutton

<X309K.2701698$u91.722163@fx02.ams4>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=12745&group=aus.politics#12745

From: dev...@your.scary.shadow.edu (* Ördög * - - the Petz Buster -)
<devil@your.scary.shadow.edu>
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Sat, 23 Apr 2022 23:36:23 GMT
 by: * Ördög * - - the - Sat, 23 Apr 2022 23:36 UTC

Petz's latest Goon-bag-fumes delusions:

/ This post was AI autocleaned to remove some virulent retarded troll
poster inputs /

> A lot of lefties have trouble between reality and illusion!

So you insist, but you keep demoing you nutter inability to perceive
reality. All you see is that by alcohol fumes utterly disported images of
the World already truncated by your alt-right Xtian fundy blikers.

You are in no position to judicate over the political Left, and that is a
fact.

~~~
~~~
Busting Petz's copy and paste misused quotation sig:

> If voting made any difference ...

....but it does. The results speak for themselves.
Hence we can't get a decent government as low IQ creeps, mindless morons,
under- and miseducated brainwashed drones and ego maniacs business crooks
also allowed to vote. That is the weakness of Democracy.
The alternatives are usually even worse.

Completely changing the econopolitical/sociopolitical system from ground
up and at the same time improving the level pf education of the general
population is the only possible long term fix for this conundrum.
~~

--
Ördög - -
The real one (Your scary shadow that says "Booo" in the dark)

Don't argue with the alt-right terrorism apologist/supporters, the
neocons and neo-liberals, the hard-right, the misogynist and white
supremacist racist creeps, all of those Trump's deplorables, idiots like
Petz and his fellow septic and OZ crazies.
They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience!
<http://www.loonwatch.com/category/anti-loons/>

9

<7f1c7b67-9b3f-456c-a900-e237ca6d3b46n@googlegroups.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=12746&group=aus.politics#12746

Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Sat, 23 Apr 2022 17:05:59 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: 9
From: cocka...@aussieisp.net.au (corella)
 by: corella - Sun, 24 Apr 2022 00:05 UTC

Total of numbers from 1 to 100: 5050

Total of prime numbers from 1 to 100: 1060

5050/1060=4.764150943
4/0.764150943=5.234567901
5/0.234567901=21.31578947
21/0.31578947=66.5
66/0.5=132

4*0.764150943=3.056603774
3*0.056603774=0.1698113208

132/0.1698113208= 777.333...

777/0.333...=2330.999998
777*0.333...=259.0000003

2330.999998/259.0000003~9

Re: Dutton

<jcjit3FflbmU1@mid.individual.net>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=12747&group=aus.politics#12747

From: tre...@rageaudio.com.au (Trevor Wilson)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Sun, 24 Apr 2022 10:11:18 +1000
 by: Trevor Wilson - Sun, 24 Apr 2022 00:11 UTC

On 24/04/2022 8:51 am, Petzl wrote:
> On Sun, 24 Apr 2022 04:44:49 +1000, "Rod Speed"
> <rod.speed.aaa@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Trevor Wilson <trevor@rageaudio.com.au> wrote
>>> Fran wrote

>>> Really? There are only two issues:
>>
>> Bullshit. There are far more important issues than just these two.
>>
>>> 1) Climate change
>>
>> Even if we shut down all power generation tomorrow and banned
>> all cars, trucks, planes and trains tomorrow, THAT WOULD HAVE
>> NO MEASURABLE EFFECT ON THE CLIMATE.
>>
>>> and the fact that the COALition is missing in action.
>>
>> We all swooned when Albo announced what he would do about climate change.
>>
>>> 2) A federal ICAC
>>
>> Only a fool would have one given what happened with
>> Gladys and what happened in Qld and the NT with theirs.
>>
>>> and the fact that the COALition has completely fucked it up.
>>
>> They have noticed happened with Gladys and
>> what happened in Qld and the NT with theirs.
>>
>>> What does Dutton say about those issues?
>>
>> Irrelevant, bigot.
>>
> A lot of lefties have trouble between reality and illusion!

**You mean lefties like Margaret Thatcher?

Thatcher was a scientist and one of the first world leaders who
understood the ramifications of excessive CO2 emissions.

Re: Dutton

<88596hlk7tm33ut6mnk2ofbrviimo0a5g3@4ax.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=12748&group=aus.politics#12748

From: pet...@gmail.com (Petzl)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Sun, 24 Apr 2022 10:12:13 +1000
 by: Petzl - Sun, 24 Apr 2022 00:12 UTC

On Sun, 24 Apr 2022 09:32:38 +1000, "Rod Speed"
<rod.speed.aaa@gmail.com> wrote:

>Petzl <petzlx@gmail.com> wrote
>> Rod Speed <rod.speed.aaa@gmail.com> wrote
>>> Trevor Wilson <trevor@rageaudio.com.au> wrote

>>> Bullshit. There are far more important issues than just these two.

>>> Even if we shut down all power generation tomorrow and banned
>>> all cars, trucks, planes and trains tomorrow, THAT WOULD HAVE
>>> NO MEASURABLE EFFECT ON THE CLIMATE.

>>> We all swooned when Albo announced what he would do about climate
>>> change.

>>> Only a fool would have one given what happened with
>>> Gladys and what happened in Qld and the NT with theirs.

>>> They have noticed happened with Gladys and
>>> what happened in Qld and the NT with theirs.

>>> Irrelevant, bigot.
>
>> A lot of lefties have trouble between reality and illusion!
>
>Yep, this one and the Flan in spades.

I forgot delusion
reality, illusion and delusion!

--
Petzl
If voting made any difference,
They wouldn't let us do it- Mark Twain

Re: Dutton

<5g596hh853vgjbkhgjapoihbp60k4pe6ln@4ax.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=12749&group=aus.politics#12749

From: pet...@gmail.com (Petzl)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Sun, 24 Apr 2022 10:27:44 +1000
 by: Petzl - Sun, 24 Apr 2022 00:27 UTC

On Sat, 23 Apr 2022 23:36:23 GMT, * Ördög * - - the Petz Buster -
<devil@your.scary.shadow.edu> wrote:

>Petz's latest Goon-bag-fumes delusions:
>
>/ This post was AI autocleaned to remove some virulent retarded troll
>poster inputs /
>
>> A lot of lefties have trouble between Delusion, reality and illusion!

Snip lying commie bull
Heres some commie truth never spoken about.
<https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Keelhaul>
Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn called this operation "the last secret of World
War II." He contributed to a legal defense fund set up to help
Tolstoy, who was charged with libel in a 1989 case brought by Lord
Aldington over war crimes allegations made by Tolstoy related to this
operation. Tolstoy lost the case in the British courts; he avoided
paying damages by declaring bankruptcy.

More commie truth
Great Chinese Famine
<https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_Chinese_Famine#Extent_of_the_famine>
Policy changes affecting how farming was organized coincided with
droughts and floods. As a result, year-over-year grain production fell
dramatically in China. The harvest was down by 15% in 1959 compared to
1958, and by 1960, it was at 70% of its 1958 level. Specifically,
according to China's governmental data, crop production decreased from
200 million tons (or 400 billion jin) in 1958 to 170 million tons (or
340 billion jin) in 1959, and to 143.5 million tons (or 287 billion
jin) in 1960.
Death toll
The excess mortality associated with the famine has been estimated by
various CCP officials and international experts, with most giving a
number in the range of 15–55 million deaths. According to historian
Mobo Gao, those who are anti-Communist want to stretch the death toll
number as high as possible, whereas those who are sympathetic to the
Chinese Revolution would like to see the numbers as low as possible.
--
Petzl
They just weren’t doing Communism properly,

"It cannot be overstated,
Bolsheviks committed the greatest human slaughter
in modern history,and the fact that the world is
largely ignorant and uncaring about this fact is proof
that the global media are in the hands of the perpetrators"
Russian Gulag survivor,
novelist, historian,
Nobel prize winner
short story writer.
A.Solzhenitsyn - Gulag Archipelago
https://youtu.be/G79wp6s9JdY

9

<ff9c2df2-be62-4fbf-82b5-5fbb2701b636n@googlegroups.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=12750&group=aus.politics#12750

Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Sat, 23 Apr 2022 17:50:50 -0700 (PDT)
From: cocka...@aussieisp.net.au (corella)
 by: corella - Sun, 24 Apr 2022 00:50 UTC

Total of numbers from 1 to 100: 5050

Total of prime numbers from 1 to 100: 1060

5050/1060=4.764150943
4/0.764150943=5.234567901
5/0.234567901=21.31578947
21/0.31578947=66.5
66/0.5=132

4*0.764150943=3.056603774
3*0.056603774=0.1698113208

132/0.1698113208= 777.3333333

777/0.3333333337=2330.999998
777*0.3333333337=259.0000003

2330.999998/259.0000003~9

Re: Dutton

<t4294e$ckh$1@dont-email.me>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=12751&group=aus.politics#12751

From: gettingm...@nutcasewannabeFran.com (Fran)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Sun, 24 Apr 2022 11:28:42 +1000
 by: Fran - Sun, 24 Apr 2022 01:28 UTC

On 24/04/2022 4:31 am, Trevor Wilson wrote:
> On 23/04/2022 3:50 pm, Fran wrote:
>> I loathe the man but I've got to hand it to him - he's prepared.  He
>> sounds like he's across the issues and so does not stuff up as badly
>> as others have done.  (That is not saying that he isn't lying through
>> his teeth but rather, he looks and sounds like he's on the ball -
>> possibly that stems from his time as a walloper and having to appear
>> in court).
>
> **Really? There are only two issues:
>
> 1) Climate change and the fact that the COALition is missing in action.
> 2) A federal ICAC and the fact that the COALition has completely fucked
> it up.
>
> What does Dutton say about those issues?

I don't give a flying fuck what he says about them because those issues
don't relate to what I wrote about him. Reread what I wrote.

He could be a lying scumbag (which given what I think of him as a human
being, I would not argue if said that of him) BUT I'm saying that he
presents himself well. He doesn't prevaricate, he holds the Party line
well, he looks and sounds confident and he is not rattled by questions.

Re: Dutton

<t429ie$ej9$1@dont-email.me>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=12752&group=aus.politics#12752

From: gettingm...@nutcasewannabeFran.com (Fran)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Sun, 24 Apr 2022 11:36:15 +1000
 by: Fran - Sun, 24 Apr 2022 01:36 UTC

On 24/04/2022 8:09 am, Trevor Wilson wrote:
> On 24/04/2022 4:44 am, Rod Speed wrote:
>> Trevor Wilson <trevor@rageaudio.com.au> wrote
>>> Fran wrote

>>> Really? There are only two issues:
>>
>> Bullshit. There are far more important issues than just these two.

Your comment is bullshit as your views are not the same as the majority
of voters.

29% of voters think that Climate change is most important. The next
most important issues to voters is Cost of living and affordibility 13%.
After that, the third most important issue is Govt accountability
(whihc woud include an ICAC) at 12%

> **Well, in reality, there is only one, truly important, issue - Dealing
> with global warming. Everything else is trivial.
>

>>> 1) Climate change
>>
>> Even if we shut down all power generation tomorrow and banned
>> all cars, trucks, planes and trains tomorrow, THAT WOULD HAVE
>> NO MEASURABLE EFFECT ON THE CLIMATE.
>
> **Bullshit. If we (meaning EVERYONE on the planet) did what you say, the
> effect would be easily measurable. And, here's the thing: EVERYONE on
> the planet must act in order to avert catastrophe. That means: EVERY
> SINGLE American, Chinese citizen and EVERY SINGLE Australian. We all
> need to act and act fast.
>

>>> and the fact that the COALition is missing in action.
>>
>> We all swooned when Albo announced what he would do about climate change.
>
> **Not me. Albo's plans are pitifully inadequate. Scummo's are worse.

Yep.

Re: Dutton

<t429kb$ej9$2@dont-email.me>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=12753&group=aus.politics#12753

From: gettingm...@nutcasewannabeFran.com (Fran)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Sun, 24 Apr 2022 11:37:16 +1000
 by: Fran - Sun, 24 Apr 2022 01:37 UTC

On 24/04/2022 9:28 am, Ördög - the Newsgroup Devil wrote:
> Trevor Wilson:
>
> / This post was AI autocleaned to remove some virulent retarded troll
> poster inputs /
> / snip more manually /
>
>> **Well, in reality, there is only one, truly important, issue - Dealing
>> with global warming. Everything else is trivial.
>>
> Only if you care about future generations.

True!

> That old fart creep you are responding to obviously does not give a shit!
>
>> Albo's plans are pitifully inadequate. Scummo's are worse.
>
> Sadly that is still where we are on this issue even after more then a
> decade long shit-fighting over it and despite of the urgency of the matter.

Yep.

Re: Dutton

<t429q6$ej9$3@dont-email.me>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=12754&group=aus.politics#12754

From: gettingm...@nutcasewannabeFran.com (Fran)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Sun, 24 Apr 2022 11:40:22 +1000
 by: Fran - Sun, 24 Apr 2022 01:40 UTC

On 24/04/2022 10:11 am, Trevor Wilson wrote:
> On 24/04/2022 8:51 am, Petzl wrote:
>> On Sun, 24 Apr 2022 04:44:49 +1000, "Rod Speed"
>> <rod.speed.aaa@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>> Trevor Wilson <trevor@rageaudio.com.au> wrote

>>> Bullshit. There are far more important issues than just these two.

>>> Even if we shut down all power generation tomorrow and banned
>>> all cars, trucks, planes and trains tomorrow, THAT WOULD HAVE
>>> NO MEASURABLE EFFECT ON THE CLIMATE.

>>> We all swooned when Albo announced what he would do about climate
>>> change.

>>> Only a fool would have one given what happened with
>>> Gladys and what happened in Qld and the NT with theirs.

>>> They have noticed happened with Gladys and
>>> what happened in Qld and the NT with theirs.

>>> Irrelevant, bigot.
>>>
>> A lot of lefties have trouble between reality and illusion!
>
> **You mean lefties like Margaret Thatcher?
>
> Thatcher was a scientist and one of the first world leaders who
> understood the ramifications of excessive CO2 emissions.

She, like Howard was a brilliant politician. I loathed both of them but
that has nothing to do with their ability to perform the business of
politics.

Re: Dutton

<dbb96hdcu0ete02chfpid4skilo0vcu3vm@4ax.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=12755&group=aus.politics#12755

From: pet...@gmail.com (Petzl)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Sun, 24 Apr 2022 11:58:54 +1000
 by: Petzl - Sun, 24 Apr 2022 01:58 UTC

On Sun, 24 Apr 2022 10:11:18 +1000, Trevor Wilson
<trevor@rageaudio.com.au> wrote:

>On 24/04/2022 8:51 am, Petzl wrote:
>> On Sun, 24 Apr 2022 04:44:49 +1000, "Rod Speed"
>> <rod.speed.aaa@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>> Trevor Wilson <trevor@rageaudio.com.au> wrote

>>> Bullshit. There are far more important issues than just these two.

>>> Even if we shut down all power generation tomorrow and banned
>>> all cars, trucks, planes and trains tomorrow, THAT WOULD HAVE
>>> NO MEASURABLE EFFECT ON THE CLIMATE.

>>> We all swooned when Albo announced what he would do about climate change.

>>> Only a fool would have one given what happened with
>>> Gladys and what happened in Qld and the NT with theirs.

>>> They have noticed happened with Gladys and
>>> what happened in Qld and the NT with theirs.

>>> Irrelevant, bigot.
>>>
>> A lot of lefties have trouble between reality and illusion!
>
>**You mean lefties like Margaret Thatcher?
>
>Thatcher was a scientist and one of the first world leaders who
>understood the ramifications of excessive CO2 emissions.

You have been hypnotized!
labor are no longer *Labor*.
Coalition also have same symptoms
--
Petzl
If in doubt kick them out!

Charlatanism is a necessary price of political freedom and if
a self-proclaimed politician, persuades others to believe in
a party which propounds, lack of sincerity or integrity on
the parties part, but is not incompatible with the parties
character or their beliefs, practices and observances and
being accepted by their voters, why not?

ALWAYS Vote oligarchies Coalition, Labor, "Greens"
*LAST*, Federal State and Council!