Increased knowledge will help you now. Have mate's phone bugged.

aus+uk / aus.politics / Re: OT: Dark MAGA

SubjectAuthor
* 111corella
+- There are no depth of ethical depravity the LNP mob is unwilling toÖrdög - the Newsgroup Devil
+- The Jezabels - Endless Summercorella
+* DuttonFran
|+- DuttonFred
|+* DuttonTrevor Wilson
||+* DuttonRod Speed
|||+* DuttonTrevor Wilson
|||`* DuttonPetzl
||| +* DuttonRod Speed
||| +* Dutton* Ördög * - - the Petz Buster -
||| `* DuttonTrevor Wilson
|||  +* DuttonFran
|||  |`- DuttonFred
|||  +* DuttonPetzl
|||  |`- Dutton* Ördög * - - the Petz Buster -
|||  `- DuttonRod Speed
||+- Dutton*Ördög*
||`- DuttonFran
|`* DuttonPetzl
| `- Dutton* Ördög * - - the Petz Buster -
+* OT: Dark MAGAÖrdög - the Newsgroup Devil
|`* OT: Dark MAGAOzix
| +* OT: Dark MAGAFran
| |`* OT: Dark MAGAMattb
| | `* OT: Dark MAGAPetzl
| |  `* OT: Dark MAGARod Speed
| |   +* OT: Dark MAGAPetzl
| |   |`* OT: Dark MAGARod Speed
| |   | `- OT: Dark MAGARod Speed
| |   `* OT: Dark MAGAWotawonderfulworld
| |    `- OT: Dark MAGARod Speed
| `* OT: Dark MAGAMattb
|  +- OT: Dark MAGAMattb
|  `* OT: Dark MAGARod Speed
|   +* OT: Dark MAGAPetzl
|   |+- OT: Dark MAGARod Speed
|   |`- OT: Dark MAGAMattb
|   `* OT: Dark MAGAMattb
|    `* OT: Dark MAGARod Speed
|     `* OT: Dark MAGAMattb
|      `* OT: Dark MAGARod Speed
|       `* OT: Dark MAGAMattb
|        `* OT: Dark MAGARod Speed
|         `* OT: Dark MAGAMattb
|          `- OT: Dark MAGARod Speed
+- 9corella
+- 9corella
+* Another nail in the coffin of democracyÖrdög - the Newsgroup Devil
|+- Another nail in the coffin of democracyRod Speed
|`- Another nail in the coffin of democracyFran
+- how do you milk sheep?Melania Trump
+- R.N.Z.I._/_Wellington_◄——_ENGINERas Tafarian
+- R.N.Z.I._—_Wellington_N.Z._◄——_ERas Tafarian
+- 270000027corella
+- Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart - Piano Concerto No. 21 - Andantecorella
+- Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart - Piano Concerto No. 21 in C major, K. 467corella
+- 365corella
+- 365corella
+- off-topic: shitstain Le Pen trounced in French electionCharles dee Gorl
+- ScoMo got it done!Ördög - the Newsgroup Devil
+- ScoMo's amazing A-TeamÖrdög - the Newsgroup Devil
+- 40104corella
`- inflation out of control: 2.1% March quarterBernie Sanders

Pages:1234
Re: Dutton

<YD29K.1189442$dS2.45583@fx11.ams4>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=12756&group=aus.politics#12756

From: dev...@your.scary.shadow.edu (* Ördög * - - the Petz Buster -)
<devil@your.scary.shadow.edu>
Subject: Re: Dutton
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Sun, 24 Apr 2022 02:31:20 GMT
 by: * Ördög * - - the - Sun, 24 Apr 2022 02:31 UTC

Petz's latest Goon-bag-fumes delusions:

> Ördög
>> Petz
>>> A lot of lefties have trouble between reality and illusion!
>
>> So you insist, but you keep demoing you nutter inability to perceive
>> reality. All you see is that by alcohol fumes utterly distorted images
>> of the World already truncated by your alt-right Xtian fundy blikers.
>> You are in no position to judicate over the political Left, and that is
>> a fact.
>>
> Snip lying commie bull

Go ahead and prove what I wrote above had anything to do with communism
and/or was a lie.
You have a long and very sorry history accessible to every reader of this
newsgroup showing who and what you are, all on searchable records on
Usenet servers across the planet:

~ You are an alt-right extremist, pro-neo-Nazi, pro-Xtian-fundy-
theocracy, and pro-far-right-terrorism supporting hate filled wanker, who
regularly spews ridicoulous conspiracy theories and idiotic lies.

> Heres some commie truth ...

/ snip whataboutist bullshit crap for the sake of sanity of the readers of
this newsgroup/

Hey idiot Petz, keep to the topic of this thread which is Gestapo-Dutton
and the failure of the LNP to deal with real proplems of this country
instead of fighting ridiculous culture wars and instead of brown nosing
the USA as if there was no tomorrow regardless of what this costs this
country.
~~~
~~~
Busting Petz's idiotic hate propaganda sig is as follows:

> They just weren't doing Communism properly,
> Say all of today's Communists?

Would you disagree? On what grounds?
Care to cite which section in Marx's Communist Manifesto or even the
policy platform of Lenin calls for the establishment of an authoritarian
state capitalist personal cult terror state resulting in irresponsible
economical mismanagement and total annihilation of grassroots democracy?
< https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GCv04f0RXfc >

> "It cannot be overstated,

....that the USSR is no more, Stalin, Mao and Pol Pot are all dead and the
World including those few communists still around have moved on with their
lives.
Only hard-right conservatives are stuck back in the f...ugly past dreaming
of slave labour, Xtian fundy theocracy, racial purity and the fascist rule
all over the planet.

> Russian Gulag survivor ....

.... and story teller A.Solzhenitsyn had obviously an axe to grind, and I
am not criticising him for that. But he was never a historian by any
scholarly sense of that word.
Of course you, Petz dear have been told that by a number of poster beside
me dozens of times but to no avail. You insist on spewing your goon-bag
fumes idiocy into Usenet.

But put the credit where the credit is due for this gem of a hatemonger
crap:
'A.Solzhenitsyn' according to David Duke, ex Grand Wizard of KKK,
revisonist, Antisemite and neo_Nazi creep.
~~

--
Ördög - -
The real one (Your scary shadow that says "Booo" in the dark)

Don't argue with the alt-right terrorism apologist/supporters, the
neocons and neo-liberals, the hard-right, the misogynist and white
supremacist racist creeps, all of those Trump's deplorables, idiots like
Petz and his fellow septic and OZ crazies.
They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience!
<http://www.loonwatch.com/category/anti-loons/>

Re: Dutton

<YM29K.1189443$dS2.471981@fx11.ams4>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=12757&group=aus.politics#12757

From: dev...@your.scary.shadow.edu (* Ördög * - - the Petz Buster -)
<devil@your.scary.shadow.edu>
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Sun, 24 Apr 2022 02:40:56 GMT
 by: * Ördög * - - the - Sun, 24 Apr 2022 02:40 UTC

Petz's latest Goon-bag-fumes delusions:

/ This post was AI autocleaned to remove some virulent retarded troll
poster inputs /
/ snip more wanker crap manually /

> You have been hypnotized!
> labor are no longer *Labor*.
> Coalition also have same symptoms

As far as Labor goes you propagagte the "No true Scotsman fallacy".

As far as the LNP goes; you are correct...they really ain't Labor any
longer. In fact they never have been Labor. So there you go round and
round in your GooCon3 stupor...

LOL!

~~~
~~~
*RE: Retarded Petz sig*

> ALWAYS Vote oligarchies Coalition, ...

....One Nation and assorted alt-right loon and/or Xtian fundy creeps like
Fed Niles...

> ... *LAST*, Federal State and Council!

Your 'typos' were corrected free of charge, Petz dear!
~~

--
Ördög - -
The real one (Your scary shadow that says "Booo" in the dark)

Don't argue with the alt-right terrorism apologist/supporters, the
neocons and neo-liberals, the hard-right, the misogynist and white
supremacist racist creeps, all of those Trump's deplorables, idiots like
Petz and his fellow septic and OZ crazies.
They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience!
<http://www.loonwatch.com/category/anti-loons/>

Re: Dutton

<CT29K.1189444$dS2.589401@fx11.ams4>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=12758&group=aus.politics#12758

From: dev...@your.scary.shadow.edu (* Ördög * - - the Petz Buster -)
<devil@your.scary.shadow.edu>
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Sun, 24 Apr 2022 02:48:02 GMT
 by: * Ördög * - - the - Sun, 24 Apr 2022 02:48 UTC

Petz's latest Goon-bag-fumes delusions:

/ This post was AI autocleaned to remove some virulent retarded troll
poster inputs /
/ snip more wanker crap manually /

> I forgot ...

.... not surprisingly, given your on-going inebriated physical and mental
state.

> delusion reality, illusion and delusion!

That is your permanent state of 'questiable reality', Petz dear!
Readers do notice...believe it or not!

:P :P :P

~~~
~~~
Busting Petz's copy and paste misused quotation sig:

> If voting made any difference ...

....but it does. The results speak for themselves.
Hence we can't get a decent government as low IQ creeps, mindless morons,
under- and miseducated brainwashed drones and ego maniacs business crooks
also allowed to vote. That is the weakness of Democracy.
The alternatives are usually even worse.

Completely changing the econopolitical/sociopolitical system from ground
up and at the same time improving the level pf education of the general
population is the only possible long term fix for this conundrum.
~~

Ördög - -
The real one (Your scary shadow that says "Booo" in the dark)

Don't argue with the alt-right terrorism apologist/supporters, the
neocons and neo-liberals, the hard-right, the misogynist and white
supremacist racist creeps, all of those Trump's deplorables, idiots like
Petz and his fellow septic and OZ crazies.
They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience!
<http://www.loonwatch.com/category/anti-loons/>

Re: OT: Dark MAGA

<6264bab5$1@news.ausics.net>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=12759&group=aus.politics#12759

Subject: Re: OT: Dark MAGA
Newsgroups: aus.politics
From: ozix12...@yahoo.com (Ozix)
Date: Sun, 24 Apr 2022 10:49:25 +0800
 by: Ozix - Sun, 24 Apr 2022 02:49 UTC

Ördög - the Newsgroup Devil wrote:
> *MAGA Rebrand Markets Trump As A Fascist Savior*
> /The Young Turks/
> <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xiffcVEjlf0>
>
> "Some of Donald Trump’s supporters are looking to rebrand the MAGA
> movement into something more authoritarian, calling it “Dark MAGA”. The
> group wants Trump to be more ruthless when confronting his political
> opponents in 2024 and is even adopting a more dystopian and aggressive
> aesthetic style to market the campaign."

He is facing a problem with governor Ron DeSantis priming himself for
the 2024 election. Ron is pretty similar to Trump, except he is a lot
smarter than Don.

Re: Dutton

<op.1k3z3kh1byq249@pvr2.lan>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=12760&group=aus.politics#12760

From: rod.spee...@gmail.com (Rod Speed)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Sun, 24 Apr 2022 13:03:10 +1000
 by: Rod Speed - Sun, 24 Apr 2022 03:03 UTC

Trevor Wilson <trevor@rageaudio.com.au> wrote
> Petzl wrote
>> Rod Speed <rod.speed.aaa@gmail.com> wrote
>>> Trevor Wilson <trevor@rageaudio.com.au> wrote

>>> Bullshit. There are far more important issues than just these two.

>>> Even if we shut down all power generation tomorrow and banned
>>> all cars, trucks, planes and trains tomorrow, THAT WOULD HAVE
>>> NO MEASURABLE EFFECT ON THE CLIMATE.

>>> We all swooned when Albo announced what he would do about climate
>>> change.

>>> Only a fool would have one given what happened with
>>> Gladys and what happened in Qld and the NT with theirs.

>>> They have noticed happened with Gladys and
>>> what happened in Qld and the NT with theirs.

>>> Irrelevant, bigot.
>>>
>> A lot of lefties have trouble between reality and illusion!
>
> You mean lefties like Margaret Thatcher?

> Thatcher was a scientist and one of the first world leaders who
> understood the ramifications of excessive CO2 emissions.

But did nothing about CO2 emissions. And don't try claiming that
she shut down coal mining in the UK, in fact Labour before her
shut down more coal mines and she just fuced over the coal miners.

Re: Dutton

<op.1k30g1q2byq249@pvr2.lan>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=12761&group=aus.politics#12761

From: rod.spee...@gmail.com (Rod Speed)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Sun, 24 Apr 2022 13:11:15 +1000
 by: Rod Speed - Sun, 24 Apr 2022 03:11 UTC

Fran <gettingmoredelusionalbythedayistheforger@nutcasewannabefran.com>
wrote
> Trevor Wilson wrote
>> Rod Speed wrote
>>> Trevor Wilson <trevor@rageaudio.com.au> wrote

>>> Bullshit. There are far more important issues than just these two.

> Your comment is bullshit as your views are not the same as the majority
> of voters.

We'll see how they vote in a month, fuckwit.

> 29% of voters think that Climate change is most important.

And given that there is no difference between coalition
and Albo's policys on climate change, that means that
it doesnt matter what those fools 'think'. Fuck all, not
even a double digit percentage of them, will actually
be stupid enough to vote Green, even if you include
the stupid independants in that.

> The next most important issues to voters is Cost of living and
> affordibility 13%.

So you fools rabitting on about the ICAC are just as irrelevant.

> After that, the third most important issue is Govt accountability
> (whihc woud include an ICAC) at 12%

Which is in fact sweet fuck all.

>> Well, in reality, there is only one, truly important, issue - Dealing
>> with global warming. Everything else is trivial.

>>> Even if we shut down all power generation tomorrow and banned
>>> all cars, trucks, planes and trains tomorrow, THAT WOULD HAVE
>>> NO MEASURABLE EFFECT ON THE CLIMATE.

>> Bullshit. If we (meaning EVERYONE on the planet) did what you say, the
>> effect would be easily measurable. And, here's the thing: EVERYONE on
>> the planet must act in order to avert catastrophe. That means: EVERY
>> SINGLE American, Chinese citizen and EVERY SINGLE Australian. We all
>> need to act and act fast.

>>> We all swooned when Albo announced what he would do about climate
>>> change.

>> Not me. Albo's plans are pitifully inadequate. Scummo's are worse.

> Yep.

So climate change is irrelevant to this coming election, fools.

Re: Dutton

<op.1k30q2mmzfit7i@pvr2.lan>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=12762&group=aus.politics#12762

From: fgt...@gmail.com (Fred)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Sun, 24 Apr 2022 13:17:16 +1000
 by: Fred - Sun, 24 Apr 2022 03:17 UTC

Fran <gettingmoredelusionalbythedayistheforger@nutcasewannabefran.com>
wrote
> On 24/04/2022 10:11 am, Trevor Wilson wrote:
>> On 24/04/2022 8:51 am, Petzl wrote:

>>> A lot of lefties have trouble between reality and illusion!
>> **You mean lefties like Margaret Thatcher?
>> Thatcher was a scientist and one of the first world leaders who
>> understood the ramifications of excessive CO2 emissions.

> She, like Howard was a brilliant politician.

Bullshit she was. She came close to being binned
by the voters until the Falklands saved her bacon.

And then got binned by her own cabinet.

> I loathed both of them

Yep, you actually are that terminal a fuckwit.

> but that has nothing to do with their ability to perform the business of
> politics.

Something Maggie couldn't manage.

Re: Dutton

<op.1k30rjxhbyq249@pvr2.lan>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=12763&group=aus.politics#12763

From: rod.spee...@gmail.com (Rod Speed)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Sun, 24 Apr 2022 13:17:33 +1000
 by: Rod Speed - Sun, 24 Apr 2022 03:17 UTC

Fran <gettingmoredelusionalbythedayistheforger@nutcasewannabefran.com>
wrote
> Ördög - the Newsgroup Devil wrote
>> Trevor Wilson

>>> Well, in reality, there is only one, truly important, issue - Dealing
>>> with global warming. Everything else is trivial.

>> Only if you care about future generations.

> True!

More mindless bullshit. Future generations
depend FAR more on a viable economy, fools.

>> That old fart creep you are responding to obviously does not give a
>> shit!

I do actually, fuckwit child.

>>> Albo's plans are pitifully inadequate. Scummo's are worse.

>> Sadly that is still where we are on this issue even after more then a
>> decade long shit-fighting over it and despite of the urgency of the
>> matter.

> Yep.

So Dutton's views on that shit are irrelevant, fools.

Another nail in the coffin of democracy

<qR39K.2203609$391.588014@fx05.ams4>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=12764&group=aus.politics#12764

From: Dev...@your.service.biz (Ördög - the Newsgroup Devil)
<Devil@your.service.biz>
Subject: Another nail in the coffin of democracy
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Sun, 24 Apr 2022 03:53:58 GMT
 by: Ördög - the Newsgr - Sun, 24 Apr 2022 03:53 UTC

*Katherine Deves's trans women comments ignited another round of culture
wars – and added another nail in the coffin of democracy*
/Analysis by Stan Grant, ABC News, Australia/
<https://tinyurl.com/y4myfber>

"America's second president John Adams famously said: "Remember, democracy
never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts and murders itself. There never
was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide."

A bit rash, perhaps — and Adams was more philosopher than politician, a
man given to bold statements.
More than two centuries after he said that, American democracy is still
standing, still offering what another president, Abraham Lincoln, called
the "last best hope of earth".

But it is wobbling. Americans have lost faith in their democracy. It is a
nation riven with tribal political warfare. Division and corrosive, hope
sapping inequality.
It appears, at times, as a nation ungovernable.

It is not alone. Democracy is not dead but it is weakened. Freedom House,
which measures the health of democracies globally, now counts 15 straight
years of democratic decline.

At the same time the political strongman, the autocrat and populist have
exploited genuine fear and anxiety to govern not over division but because
of it.Yes, democracies are committing suicide.

We are not immune. Australia is one of the world's robust democracies but
we are falling prey to the American disease of incessant culture wars that
inflame passions and obscure reason.

As the philosopher and politician Edmund Burke once said: "The wild gas,
the fixed air is plainly broke loose."
We have seen that this week with the debate — or is that panic? — over
transgender women in sport. ..."

*This isn't about trans women in sport*

Now, there is a genuine discussion to have here. Clearly sports
organisations need consistency and clarity based on science.
The science about whether transgender women continue to have an advantage
is embryonic and far from reaching a consensus.

But the noise this issue has generated far exceeds the dilemma itself.
Simply, there is not yet a critical number of transgender athletes over-
running women's sport.
At the last summer Olympics, there were more than 11,000 athletes and
fewer than half a dozen were transgender.

But this isn't about transgender women in sport. The comments — often
incendiary — of Liberal candidate for the Sydney seat of Warringah,
Katherine Deves, have ignited another round of culture wars.

As usual, people have lined up to choose their side, claim moral
superiority and fight battles of identity.
It happens across the political spectrum, left and right. It happens
across many issues.
This is just the latest. Cultural warriors on the right talk about freedom
of speech and being silenced. Those on the left talk about hate speech and
"safe spaces". In a world of "cancel culture", each wants to cancel the
other.

What we don't do is disagree well. The media, with some exceptions,
doesn't help.
Debate is framed around points of difference and conflict: polarise and
divide.
This is not what democracy was designed for.
Yes, it is meant to be a contest of ideas. Yes, it is meant to be
vigorous. The so-called "middle ground" is far too often where politics
goes to die.

But what has happened to the vision of John Stuart Mill, who sought to
build liberty around softening the edges of the extreme to narrow the
difference between us? Not to found a meaningless middle, but to put
reason above rancour.

*Culture wars fill column inches — at great cost*

Ours is a politics without grace. The public is disillusioned.
Primary votes for the major parties are in the 30s and polls show younger
people, especially, have lost faith in democracy. It tells us something is
broken.

Today it is transgender sport. Earlier in the year it was religious
freedom. Then, like now, a genuine issue about contested rights and how to
live respectfully and fully with our differences was waylaid by a focus on
bigotry and discrimination.

Like the transgender issue, we reached for the extremes to make our
respective cases.
The secular left sought to characterise people of faith as being hate-
filled ideologues. Conservative religious groups seemed more intent on
talking about exclusion than God's higher gift of embrace.

The rugby player Israel Folau became a touchstone, each side using him for
their own ends. To some, he was a Christian publicly proclaiming the
bible's teachings on sin. To others, he was an intemperate bigot who must
silenced and sacked.

Folau was never a threat to Australian social cohesion, nor was he the
rock upon which to build a case for the freedom of religious expression.
He was a pawn in a political culture war.
It fills column inches. It emboldens the combatants. It fuels political
identity. And it comes at a cost to us all.

This type of identity politics erodes what is essential for democracy,
what American political scientist Mark Lilla called a "civic we".

The culture wars have also stopped us reaching a settlement on the
greatest issue of Australian virtue: a just reconciliation with First
Nations people.
Each advance is met with resistance. Not based on rational argument, but
fanning fear.
Land rights were meant to take away Australian's backyards. Didn't happen.
Then the Mabo decision would threaten mining and agriculture. We found a
way through.

The Uluru Statement From the Heart calling for an Indigenous voice in the
constitution was wrongly cast as creating a "third chamber" of parliament.
It is right that people should question whether the voice threatens to
create "two classes" of Australians based on race. But that should be a
starting point for discussion, not an end to it.

We should listen closely and understand a history of exclusion and
oppression of First Nations people. We should ask why, after two
centuries, in one of the richest nations on earth, Indigenous people are
the most imprisoned and impoverished in the country.

We should understand that the Uluru Statement calls not for division but
healing. To seed an Australian belonging in tens of thousands of years of
culture, history and tradition and blend that with all the traditions that
have followed. ..."
~~

Culture wars serve an important purpose for our neo-Liberal har-capitalist
politicians. They keep the dumbed down conservative voters from realising
that they too are actually being screwed over by the corporate upper class
big time in all aspects of their lives; at the workplace, in their homes
and thier private lives, in their polluted environment and in many aspects
of their civic rights.
Democracy is dying yet the conned masses just could not care less.

--
Ördög - - the one and only newsgroup Devil.

Re: Another nail in the coffin of democracy

<op.1k321010byq249@pvr2.lan>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=12765&group=aus.politics#12765

From: rod.spee...@gmail.com (Rod Speed)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Subject: Re: Another nail in the coffin of democracy
Date: Sun, 24 Apr 2022 14:07:02 +1000
 by: Rod Speed - Sun, 24 Apr 2022 04:07 UTC

Ördög - the Newsgroup Devil <Devil@your.service.biz> wrote

> *Katherine Deves's trans women comments ignited another round of culture
> wars – and added another nail in the coffin of democracy*
> /Analysis by Stan Grant, ABC News, Australia/
> <https://tinyurl.com/y4myfber>

> "America's second president John Adams famously said: "Remember,
> democracy
> never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts and murders itself. There
> never
> was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide."

And then that fool ended up face down in the mud, very spectacularly
indeed.

Yes, it took a while for democracy to take off, but it soon left the rest
for dead.

> A bit rash, perhaps

No perhaps about it. Completely stupid in fact.

> — and Adams was more philosopher than politician, a
> man given to bold statements.

And getting it completely wrong.

> More than two centuries after he said that, American democracy is still
> standing, still offering what another president, Abraham Lincoln, called
> the "last best hope of earth".

And with hardly any dictators still ruling the roost. Just Putin
and Kim Jong Un and Xi left now, in places that have never
had anything even remotely like a real democracy.

> But it is wobbling.

Bullshit it is.

> Americans have lost faith in their democracy.

Bullshit it has and it isnt even possible to dump it there anyway.

> It is a
> nation riven with tribal political warfare. Division and corrosive,

All democracys are, stupid.

> hope
> sapping inequality.

More mindless bullshit. The USA is actually where
it is FAR easier to do something about your personal
circumstances than almost anywhere else.

> It appears, at times, as a nation ungovernable.

More utterly mindless bullshit.

> It is not alone. Democracy is not dead but it is weakened.

Bullshit it is.

> Freedom House,
> which measures the health of democracies globally, now counts 15 straight
> years of democratic decline.

More fool them. Those fools don't have a fucking clue.

> At the same time the political strongman, the autocrat and populist have
> exploited genuine fear and anxiety to govern not over division but
> because
> of it.Yes, democracies are committing suicide.

Bullshit they are.

> We are not immune. Australia is one of the world's robust democracies but
> we are falling prey to the American disease of incessant culture wars
> that
> inflame passions and obscure reason.

And democracy carrys on fine regardless.

> As the philosopher and politician Edmund Burke once said: "The wild gas,
> the fixed air is plainly broke loose."

More mindless bullshit.

> We have seen that this week with the debate — or is that panic? — over
> transgender women in sport. ..."

More of your mindless bullshit. No one cares about shit like that.

> *This isn't about trans women in sport*

Bullshit.

<reams of even sillier shit flushed where it belongs>

how do you milk sheep?

<t42ltl$it9$1@gioia.aioe.org>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=12766&group=aus.politics#12766

From: melan...@scam.org (Melania Trump)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Subject: how do you milk sheep?
Date: Sun, 24 Apr 2022 13:07:01 +0800
 by: Melania Trump - Sun, 24 Apr 2022 05:07 UTC

Claim the election was stolen and ask for donations!

Re: OT: Dark MAGA

<t42qol$i6c$1@dont-email.me>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=12768&group=aus.politics#12768

From: gettingm...@nutcasewannabeFran.com (Fran)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Sun, 24 Apr 2022 16:29:42 +1000
 by: Fran - Sun, 24 Apr 2022 06:29 UTC

On 24/04/2022 12:49 pm, Ozix wrote:
> Ördög - the Newsgroup Devil wrote:
>> *MAGA Rebrand Markets Trump As A Fascist Savior*
>> /The Young Turks/
>> <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xiffcVEjlf0>
>>
>> "Some of Donald Trump’s supporters are looking to rebrand the MAGA
>> movement into something more authoritarian, calling it “Dark MAGA”. The
>> group wants Trump to be more ruthless when confronting his political
>> opponents in 2024 and is even adopting a more dystopian and aggressive
>> aesthetic style to market the campaign."
>>

> He is facing a problem with governor Ron DeSantis priming himself for
> the 2024 election. Ron is pretty similar to Trump, except he is a lot
> smarter than Don.

:-)) That wouldn't be hard. Trump seems amazingly dimwitted.

Re: Another nail in the coffin of democracy

<t42s72$rog$1@dont-email.me>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=12769&group=aus.politics#12769

From: gettingm...@nutcasewannabeFran.com (Fran)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Sun, 24 Apr 2022 16:54:25 +1000
 by: Fran - Sun, 24 Apr 2022 06:54 UTC

On 24/04/2022 1:53 pm, Ördög - the Newsgroup Devil wrote:
> [...]
> oppression of First Nations people. We should ask why, after two
> centuries, in one of the richest nations on earth, Indigenous people are
> the most imprisoned and impoverished in the country.
>
> We should understand that the Uluru Statement calls not for division but
> healing. To seed an Australian belonging in tens of thousands of years of
> culture, history and tradition and blend that with all the traditions that
> have followed. ..."
> ~~
>
> Culture wars serve an important purpose for our neo-Liberal har-capitalist
> politicians. They keep the dumbed down conservative voters from realising
> that they too are actually being screwed over by the corporate upper class
> big time in all aspects of their lives; at the workplace, in their homes
> and thier private lives, in their polluted environment and in many aspects

I don't agree with too much of that statement or with much of Stan's
article. And not all conservative voters object to dumbing down as they
realsi that dumbing down eliminates competition and therefore increases
the chances of one person getting more than the next bloke. Career
progession works well using that theory as does the stock market. We
have done very well financially by making great choices while others
have taken hits.

And now to Stan.... I think the Uluru statement was a waste of their
efforts. We all know indigenous people have had an appalling rough
history and regional and remote indigenous peopel still do but that
document is fly blown IMO. It puts my back up so if it does that to me,
then I can only imagine what it does to far more right wing peeps.

I do agree that culture wars are useful (for all vested sectors of
society).

> Democracy is dying yet the conned masses just could not care less.

I do agree strongly with that statement. The masses con themselves.
they choose to watch sky. They choose to ingest dumbed down media
including TV shows like breakfast TV or competitive cooking shows, blind
singing contests, marring someone just met or redoing some ghastly
building in tatty style and they are as happy as pigs in mud. Just
don't ask the twits to ever think about anything or to articulate a
logical argument for holding some particular point of view.

Re: Dutton

<t437c2$8dk$1@dont-email.me>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=12770&group=aus.politics#12770

From: danie...@eternal-september.org (Daniel65)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Sun, 24 Apr 2022 20:04:49 +1000
 by: Daniel65 - Sun, 24 Apr 2022 10:04 UTC

Rod Speed wrote on 24/4/22 9:00 am:
> Trevor Wilson <trevor@rageaudio.com.au> wrote
>> Rod Speed wrote
>>> Trevor Wilson <trevor@rageaudio.com.au> wrote

>>>  Bullshit. There are far more important issues than just these two.
>
>> Well, in reality, there is only one, truly important, issue - Dealing
>> with global warming.
>
> More mindless bullshit. The problem with global
> warming is that nothing this country does can
> have any measurable effect on world climate.

Back in 2000 or so, it was claimed that Australia contributed 1.3% -
1.5% of the Total Green Houses Gases .... Waaaaaay above what our
population represented as a portion of the World Population.

At that time, I wondered if 'Our' portion of GHG included all the GHG
created to did up all our Coal, Iron Ore, etc, which got shipped OS and
contributed to some other countries wealth!!

Or were the other countries 'debited' with those GHG??
--
Daniel

Re: Dutton

<t437o4$b73$1@dont-email.me>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=12771&group=aus.politics#12771

From: danie...@eternal-september.org (Daniel65)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Sun, 24 Apr 2022 20:11:16 +1000
 by: Daniel65 - Sun, 24 Apr 2022 10:11 UTC

Ördög - the Newsgroup Devil wrote on 24/4/22 9:28 am:
> Trevor Wilson:

<Snip>

>> **Highly relevant, given they are very important issues and Dutton
>> wants to be PM.
>
> That scenario would be like Australia's worst nightmare coming true.

If ScoMo goes, Dutton could be next PM.

How safe is ScoMo?? What's his margin??
--
Daniel

R.N.Z.I. / Wellington ◄—— ENGINEERING STAFF BLUNDERING ON PURPOSE

<b9c9K.612915$mF2.148326@fx11.iad>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=12772&group=aus.politics#12772

From: ras...@invalid_gmail.com (Ras Tafarian)
Newsgroups: aus.general,soc.culture.australian,aus.politics
Subject: R.N.Z.I._/_Wellington_◄——_ENGINE
ERING_STAFF_BLUNDERING_ON_PURPOS
Date: Sun, 24 Apr 2022 03:21:09 -1000
 by: Ras Tafarian - Sun, 24 Apr 2022 13:21 UTC

R.N.Z.I. ◄—— ENGINEERING STAFF BLUNDERING ON PURPOSE

RADIO NEW ZEALAND INTERNATIONAL HAS RECENTLY DECIDED TO BROADCAST
ON INTERNATIONAL SHORTWAVE FREQUENCY: 5980 kHz

BLUNDERING ON PURPOSE: RED CHINA BROADCASTS ON FREQUENCY: 5975 kHz
SO THEREFORE THERE IS A HIGH AMOUNT OF INTERFERENCE.

RADIO AUSTRALIA AND THE QUITE OBVIOUS EVIL AUSTRALIAN GOVERNMENT
FAIRLY RECENTLY TOTALLY ELIMINATED SHORTWAVE BROADCASTS TO
THE SOUTH PACIFIC -- ENABLING RED CHINA TO TAKE-OVER.

I WORKED AT THREE (3) TERRESTRIAL RADIO STATIONS IN THE UNITED STATES,
AS A DISC JOCKEY (Presenter): KFJC FM, KKUP FM, KSFH FM.
I KNOW WHAT I AM TALKING ABOUT REGARDING TRANSMITTING ON A
FREQUENCY SO VERY CLOSE TO RED CHINA'S MASSIVE WATTAGE
BROADCASTS.

WHO IS THE 'DIM BULB' AT RADIO NEW ZEALAND INTERNATIONAL IN
WELLINGTON WHO IS MAKING THE BROADCASTING FREQUENCIES
DECISIONS / BLUNDERS ?

DURING THE COLD WAR, IT WAS U.S. SENATOR JOSEPH MC CARTHY
WHO IDENTIFIED RADIO FREE AMERICA AND THEIR ENGINEERING STAFF
AS BEING COMPLICIT / PLOTTING TO LESSEN THE EFFECTIVENESS OF
THE BROADCAST SIGNALS.

I AM QUITE SURE THAT THE RADIO STAFF AT RADIO NEW ZEALAND
INTERNATIONAL (PRESENTERS), AND MOST IMPORTANTLY THE LISTENERS
AROUND THE SOUTH PACIFIC REGION, WOULD LIKE TO KNOW THEIR
THEIR RADIO PROGRAMMES AND EFFORTS ARE BEING THWARTED AND
OBLITERATED BY PLACING THEIR BROADCAST FREQUENCIES SO VERY
CLOSE TO RED CHINA'S BROADCAST FREQUENCIES.

RADIO NIGHT SHIFT / NEW ZEALAND "kiwis" ENGINEERING STAFF ARE
ACTING LIKE TRUE 'BIRD BRAINS' --- SO GET A CLUE AND TRY ANOTHER
SUITABLE FREQUENCY TO BROADCAST FROM !

GET YOUR SHIT TOGETHER R.N.Z.I. ENGINEERING STAFF !
YOU ARE NOW ON NOTICE !
WHAT THE FU*K -- IS THE ENGINEERING STAFF ALSO SECRETLY
WORKING FOR THE RED CHINESE ?
IN THEIR COMPLETE EFFORTS TO SWEEP RIGHT INTO EVERY SPHERE
OF SOUTH PACIFIC AFFAIRS, POLITICS, AND RADIO FREQUENCIES.

R.N.Z.I. — Wellington N.Z. ◄—— ENGINEERING STAFF BLUNDERING ON PURPOSE

<3ic9K.439880$iK66.201324@fx46.iad>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=12773&group=aus.politics#12773

From: ras...@invalid_gmail.com (Ras Tafarian)
Newsgroups: aus.general,soc.culture.australian,aus.politics
Subject: R.N.Z.I._—_Wellington_N.Z._◄——_E
Date: Sun, 24 Apr 2022 03:30:37 -1000
 by: Ras Tafarian - Sun, 24 Apr 2022 13:30 UTC

R.N.Z.I. — Wellington N.Z. ◄—— ENGINEERING STAFF BLUNDERING ON PURPOSE

——————————————————————————————————————

RADIO NEW ZEALAND INTERNATIONAL HAS RECENTLY DECIDED TO BROADCAST
ON INTERNATIONAL SHORTWAVE FREQUENCY: 5980 kHz

1300 HRS. U.T.C.

BLUNDERING ON PURPOSE: RED CHINA BROADCASTS ON FREQUENCY: 5975 kHz
SO THEREFORE THERE IS A HIGH AMOUNT OF INTERFERENCE.

RADIO AUSTRALIA AND THE QUITE OBVIOUS EVIL AUSTRALIAN GOVERNMENT
FAIRLY RECENTLY TOTALLY ELIMINATED SHORTWAVE BROADCASTS TO
THE SOUTH PACIFIC -- ENABLING RED CHINA TO TAKE-OVER.
AUSTRALIAN GOVERNMENT TOTAL FUCKWITS.

http://www.exorcist.org.nz

WHO IS THE 'DIM BULB' AT RADIO NEW ZEALAND INTERNATIONAL IN
WELLINGTON WHO IS MAKING THE BROADCASTING FREQUENCIES
DECISIONS / BLUNDERS ?

DURING THE COLD WAR, IT WAS U.S. SENATOR JOSEPH MC CARTHY
WHO IDENTIFIED RADIO FREE AMERICA AND THEIR ENGINEERING STAFF
AS BEING COMPLICIT / PLOTTING TO LESSEN THE EFFECTIVENESS OF
THE BROADCAST SIGNALS.

I AM QUITE SURE THAT THE RADIO STAFF AT RADIO NEW ZEALAND
INTERNATIONAL (PRESENTERS), AND MOST IMPORTANTLY THE LISTENERS
AROUND THE SOUTH PACIFIC REGION, WOULD LIKE TO KNOW THEIR
THEIR RADIO PROGRAMMES AND EFFORTS ARE BEING THWARTED AND
OBLITERATED BY PLACING THEIR BROADCAST FREQUENCIES SO VERY
CLOSE TO RED CHINA'S BROADCAST FREQUENCIES.

ABSURD AMOUNT OF RADIO FREQUENCY INTERFERENCE IS YET ANOTHER
REASON WHY PEOPLE TUNE-OUT AND CHOOSE TO NOT LISTEN !

RADIO NIGHT SHIFT / NEW ZEALAND "kiwis" ENGINEERING STAFF ARE
ACTING LIKE TRUE 'BIRD BRAINS' --- SO GET A CLUE AND TRY ANOTHER
SUITABLE FREQUENCY TO BROADCAST FROM !

GET YOUR SHIT TOGETHER R.N.Z.I. ENGINEERING STAFF !
YOU ARE NOW ON NOTICE !
WHAT THE FU*K -- IS THE ENGINEERING STAFF ALSO SECRETLY
WORKING FOR THE RED CHINESE ?
IN THEIR COMPLETE EFFORTS TO SWEEP RIGHT INTO EVERY SPHERE
OF SOUTH PACIFIC AFFAIRS, POLITICS, AND RADIO FREQUENCIES.

ONE THING I LEARNED FROM WORKING AT RADIO STATIONS IS THAT
THE ENGINEERING DEPARTMENT (GEEKS) ARE THE USUAL CORRUPT
INDIVIDUALS REGARDING MANY ASPECTS OF STATION OPERATIONS.

Re: OT: Dark MAGA

<eota6h50gveebdggbii2s915ug1cp7tcmk@4ax.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=12774&group=aus.politics#12774

From: trdell12...@gmail.com (Mattb)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Sun, 24 Apr 2022 09:28:10 -0700
 by: Mattb - Sun, 24 Apr 2022 16:28 UTC

On Sun, 24 Apr 2022 10:49:25 +0800, Ozix <ozix12345@yahoo.com> wrote:

>Ördög - the Newsgroup Devil wrote:
>> *MAGA Rebrand Markets Trump As A Fascist Savior*
>> /The Young Turks/
>> <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xiffcVEjlf0>
>>
>> "Some of Donald Trump’s supporters are looking to rebrand the MAGA
>> movement into something more authoritarian, calling it “Dark MAGA”. The
>> group wants Trump to be more ruthless when confronting his political
>> opponents in 2024 and is even adopting a more dystopian and aggressive
>> aesthetic style to market the campaign."
>>

>He is facing a problem with governor Ron DeSantis priming himself for
>the 2024 election. Ron is pretty similar to Trump, except he is a lot
>smarter than Don.

DeSantis is more moderate than Trump in some ways. The next US
Presidential election should prove interesting you have Trump a total
idiot and loser, Biden a total idiot and airhead, then rumors of
Hillary and DeSantis. Maybe Elon Musk will run. ;-)) (kidding).

Trump is all about personal ego and Biden his Green Knew Deal, even
if it destroys the economy.

Re: OT: Dark MAGA

<5lua6htvvl9opijksp1ke5lcl14hh2d7u3@4ax.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=12775&group=aus.politics#12775

From: trdell12...@gmail.com (Mattb)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Sun, 24 Apr 2022 09:28:54 -0700
 by: Mattb - Sun, 24 Apr 2022 16:28 UTC

On Sun, 24 Apr 2022 16:29:42 +1000, Fran
wrote:

>On 24/04/2022 12:49 pm, Ozix wrote:
>> Ördög - the Newsgroup Devil wrote:
>>> *MAGA Rebrand Markets Trump As A Fascist Savior*
>>> /The Young Turks/
>>> <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xiffcVEjlf0>
>>>
>>> "Some of Donald Trump’s supporters are looking to rebrand the MAGA
>>> movement into something more authoritarian, calling it “Dark MAGA”. The
>>> group wants Trump to be more ruthless when confronting his political
>>> opponents in 2024 and is even adopting a more dystopian and aggressive
>>> aesthetic style to market the campaign."
>>>

>> He is facing a problem with governor Ron DeSantis priming himself for
>> the 2024 election. Ron is pretty similar to Trump, except he is a lot
>> smarter than Don.
>
>:-)) That wouldn't be hard. Trump seems amazingly dimwitted.

Trump is just a idiot, it is Biden that is Dimwitted

Re: OT: Dark MAGA

<vmva6h11i0q4lhnboto159tqa4ggcfjnba@4ax.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=12776&group=aus.politics#12776

From: trdell12...@gmail.com (Mattb)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Sun, 24 Apr 2022 09:46:48 -0700
 by: Mattb - Sun, 24 Apr 2022 16:46 UTC

On Sun, 24 Apr 2022 09:28:10 -0700, Mattb <trdell12345@gmail.com>
wrote:

>On Sun, 24 Apr 2022 10:49:25 +0800, Ozix <ozix12345@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
>>Ördög - the Newsgroup Devil wrote:
>>> *MAGA Rebrand Markets Trump As A Fascist Savior*
>>> /The Young Turks/
>>> <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xiffcVEjlf0>
>>>
>>> "Some of Donald Trump’s supporters are looking to rebrand the MAGA
>>> movement into something more authoritarian, calling it “Dark MAGA”. The
>>> group wants Trump to be more ruthless when confronting his political
>>> opponents in 2024 and is even adopting a more dystopian and aggressive
>>> aesthetic style to market the campaign."
>>>

>>He is facing a problem with governor Ron DeSantis priming himself for
>>the 2024 election. Ron is pretty similar to Trump, except he is a lot
>>smarter than Don.
>
> DeSantis is more moderate than Trump in some ways. The next US
>Presidential election should prove interesting you have Trump a total
>idiot and loser, Biden a total idiot and airhead, then rumors of
>Hillary and DeSantis. Maybe Elon Musk will run. ;-)) (kidding).
>
> Trump is all about personal ego and Biden his Green Knew Deal, even
>if it destroys the economy.

That should read 'Green New Deal'

Re: Dutton

<op.1k44pae5byq249@pvr2.lan>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=12777&group=aus.politics#12777

From: rod.spee...@gmail.com (Rod Speed)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Mon, 25 Apr 2022 03:40:12 +1000
 by: Rod Speed - Sun, 24 Apr 2022 17:40 UTC

Daniel65 <daniel47@eternal-september.org> wrote
> Rod Speed wrote on 24/4/22 9:00 am:
>> Trevor Wilson <trevor@rageaudio.com.au> wrote
>>> Rod Speed wrote

>>> Well, in reality, there is only one, truly important, issue - Dealing
>>> with global warming.

>> More mindless bullshit. The problem with global
>> warming is that nothing this country does can
>> have any measurable effect on world climate.

> Back in 2000 or so, it was claimed that Australia contributed 1.3% -
> 1.5% of the Total Green Houses Gases .... Waaaaaay above what our
> population represented as a portion of the World Population.

Even if that figure is accurate, and it is very far from clear that
it is, that proves what I said. And we have done quite a bit since
then, most obviously with solar panels and shutting down the
brown coal power generation in the Latrobe valley etc.

> At that time, I wondered if 'Our' portion of GHG included all the GHG
> created to did up all our Coal, Iron Ore, etc, which got shipped OS and
> contributed to some other countries wealth!!

Of course it does, because those fools want the worst number.

> Or were the other countries 'debited' with those GHG??

No, those fools want the worst number.

Re: Dutton

<op.1k44xxusbyq249@pvr2.lan>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=12778&group=aus.politics#12778

From: rod.spee...@gmail.com (Rod Speed)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Mon, 25 Apr 2022 03:45:23 +1000
 by: Rod Speed - Sun, 24 Apr 2022 17:45 UTC

Daniel65 <daniel47@eternal-september.org> wrote
> Ördög - the Newsgroup Devil wrote on 24/4/22 9:28 am:
>> Trevor Wilson:

>>> Highly relevant, given they are very important issues and Dutton
>>> wants to be PM.

>> That scenario would be like Australia's worst nightmare coming true.

> If ScoMo goes, Dutton could be next PM.

No chance imo.

> How safe is ScoMo?? What's his margin??

19%, no chance of him losing.

Re: OT: Dark MAGA

<op.1k45llywbyq249@pvr2.lan>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=12779&group=aus.politics#12779

From: rod.spee...@gmail.com (Rod Speed)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Mon, 25 Apr 2022 03:59:35 +1000
 by: Rod Speed - Sun, 24 Apr 2022 17:59 UTC

Mattb <trdell12345@gmail.com> wrote
> Ozix <ozix12345@yahoo.com> wrote
>> Ördög - the Newsgroup Devil wrote

>>> *MAGA Rebrand Markets Trump As A Fascist Savior*
>>> /The Young Turks/
>>> <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xiffcVEjlf0>
>>>
>>> "Some of Donald Trump’s supporters are looking to rebrand the MAGA
>>> movement into something more authoritarian, calling it “Dark MAGA”. The
>>> group wants Trump to be more ruthless when confronting his political
>>> opponents in 2024 and is even adopting a more dystopian and aggressive
>>> aesthetic style to market the campaign."
>>>

>> He is facing a problem with governor Ron DeSantis priming himself for
>> the 2024 election. Ron is pretty similar to Trump, except he is a lot
>> smarter than Don.
>
> DeSantis is more moderate than Trump in some ways. The next US
> Presidential election should prove interesting you have Trump a total
> idiot and loser, Biden a total idiot and airhead, then rumors of
> Hillary and DeSantis. Maybe Elon Musk will run. ;-)) (kidding).

> Trump is all about personal ego and Biden his Green Knew Deal, even
> if it destroys the economy.

Nothing would destroy the economy. Even the Great Depression didn't do
that.

Re: OT: Dark MAGA

<k7ib6hpmg3vu9iinlbm6v4m1imqs6upp38@4ax.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=12780&group=aus.politics#12780

From: pet...@gmail.com (Petzl)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Mon, 25 Apr 2022 08:18:49 +1000
 by: Petzl - Sun, 24 Apr 2022 22:18 UTC

On Mon, 25 Apr 2022 03:59:35 +1000, "Rod Speed"
<rod.speed.aaa@gmail.com> wrote:

>Mattb <trdell12345@gmail.com> wrote
>> Ozix <ozix12345@yahoo.com> wrote
>>> Ördög - the Newsgroup Devil wrote

>>> He is facing a problem with governor Ron DeSantis priming himself for
>>> the 2024 election. Ron is pretty similar to Trump, except he is a lot
>>> smarter than Don.
>>
>> DeSantis is more moderate than Trump in some ways. The next US
>> Presidential election should prove interesting you have Trump a total
>> idiot and loser, Biden a total idiot and airhead, then rumors of
>> Hillary and DeSantis. Maybe Elon Musk will run. ;-)) (kidding).
>
>> Trump is all about personal ego and Biden his Green Knew Deal, even
>> if it destroys the economy.
>
>Nothing would destroy the economy. Even the Great Depression didn't do
>that.

Things are going bellyup under Bidens crime gang!
Barack Obama once warned not to underestimate Joe Biden’s ‘ability to
f**k things up’

https://youtu.be/QQykvUBbXfA
Trump is and was correct
"If Biden gets in you're going to end up with a depression the likes
of which you've never seen. You'll be lucky If you end up with a
country at all." - President Donald J. Trump July 19, 2020

<https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2022/04/president-trump-shares-tweet-released-jan-6-twitter-took-5-minutes/>
https://tinyurl.com/y494mree
The video that nobody got to see because Twitter took it down 5
minutes after it launched on Jan Six.
-- Petzl
None of this is a coincidence.
Joe Biden used the FBI to raid several
journalists homes to find his daughter's diary
which accuses him daughter's diary which accuses
him of being sexually inappropriate with a minor.
https://tinyurl.com/yx9gne4c
This is the same Joe Biden that just
nominated a pedophile sympathizer
to the Supreme Court.

Re: OT: Dark MAGA

<f7jb6h5ib9skvpq3557dl1arc1bilobtd0@4ax.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=12781&group=aus.politics#12781

From: pet...@gmail.com (Petzl)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Mon, 25 Apr 2022 08:34:43 +1000
 by: Petzl - Sun, 24 Apr 2022 22:34 UTC

On Sun, 24 Apr 2022 09:28:54 -0700, Mattb <trdell12345@gmail.com>
wrote:

>On Sun, 24 Apr 2022 16:29:42 +1000, Fran
><gettingmoredelusionalbythedayistheforger@nutcasewannabeFran.com>
>wrote:

>>> He is facing a problem with governor Ron DeSantis priming himself for
>>> the 2024 election. Ron is pretty similar to Trump, except he is a lot
>>> smarter than Don.
>>
>>:-)) That wouldn't be hard. Trump seems amazingly dimwitted.
>
> Trump is just a idiot, it is Biden that is Dimwitted

You seeing Biden created food shortages yet?
https://youtu.be/ohGa1DcA6BI\
or
<https://www.foxnews.com/transcript/tucker-biden-just-told-us-we-wont-have-enough-food>
https://tinyurl.com/ybt9cqh6
Well, if you're interested, go online and read about it. All of
recorded history will answer your question. A food shortage is not
like deciding to skip dessert. It's not a diet. It's not voluntary.

A food shortage is different. It's scary.

Food shortages topple governments. They turn moderates into
revolutionaries. A food shortage is a big deal. You don't want one,
but now we're getting one, just a little over a year into Joe Biden's
presidency.